Weight Loss Pills - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Weight Loss Pills

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 miss_proana

miss_proana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 03:14 AM

I've been taking pretty strong ephedra/caffeine diet pills lately but I must have food in my stomach or I'll throw up and feel horrible all day..has anyone found a solution to this? I'd really like to be able to take them without having to eat beforehand. Thank you!

#2 starve-cut-die

starve-cut-die

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:16 AM

As soon as I can get my hands on them I'm going to start taking Ethical Nutrients Weight Loss Support.
They say you have to take them with food. Do you think I'll have the same problem?

I think it depends on your body. Some people can get away with it, others can't.
How much do you take per day?
You could eat before hand and slowly decrease your meal sizes until you don't eat at all.
Try to work your way up to larger dosages without food.
I've done this with medication I've had before and it worked quite well.

Perfection, Happiness, Freedom. None are possible but I won't give up, not until it kills me.

Height: 1.61m

SW:65kg
CW:56kg
GW:47kg
UGW:43kg

http://starve-cut-die.tumblr.com/

https://twitter.com/SilentIGoUnder

43542549.png
            Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

#3 esuna

esuna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:08 AM

is ephedra sold in US and in what name?  I've heard about ephedra but never knew much on it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users