Green Tea Caplets - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Green Tea Caplets

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 lovemybones

lovemybones

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 220 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 03 June 2013 - 04:09 PM

I went to Walgreens the other day looking for weight loss pills, and the only ones that didn't require you to be 18 years old were Green Tea Caplets. I saw tons of other ones that I wanted to try (raspberry Ketone, Triple Weight Loss, etc.) but of course, you have to be 18... I haven't started taking them yet, but I wanted to get your guys's opinions on this? All it says for a title of the box is "'Walgreens GREEN TEA", and then below it says "Helps curb appetite, burn calories, and boost energy", and above it says "May support weight loss over a period of time with diet and exercise"

Have any of you had this before, and does it work?

tumblr_mwbplpz7801s7u7j0o1_500.gif

#2 Pentagram Cereal

Pentagram Cereal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:31 AM

That's what I take, their amazing.

#3 ThinOnlyChild

ThinOnlyChild

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 04:13 AM

I'm currently trying a product called "Xs Green Tea" by Power Health. It comes in a small tube-like container that has 20 effervescent tablets. I had one yesterday. It tastes like peach and it's wonderful. Scientists claim it enhances metabolism, but I'll have to keep drinking it for some time to prove them true. Plus, when I woke up today and weighed myself, I was 44Kg. I think it works but it might just be a coincidence. Time will show though. :)

#4 SimplyLo

SimplyLo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:49 AM

I've been taking Target's brand of "green tea complex" for about a week and a half and have lost five pounds, but I've also been on a restrictive diet with a little bit of exercise. I eat a normal meal for dinner with my parents and usually take two pills with that meal, and one in the morning to start the day off! Hope it works for you :)

#5 whitemacabre

whitemacabre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationMilford, CT

Posted 13 June 2013 - 12:09 PM

That's what I take, their amazing.

Ah, do they actually work with fat-reduction, rather than loss of water weight? I wonder whether they are more effective than green tea, itself.

"It is by no means an irrational fancy that, in a future existence, we shall look upon what we think our present existence, as a dream."

“We all had our miseries. But to despair was to wish back for something already lost. Or to prolong what was already unbearable.”

"We are all puppets, Laurie. I'm just the puppet who can see the strings."

"I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it."

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

#6 Pentagram Cereal

Pentagram Cereal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

It helped me burn fat. Their like laxatives in my opinion.

#7 iwishiwasthinner

iwishiwasthinner

Advanced Warrior

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:37 PM

I have been meaning to buy the pills but for now I'm just sticking to the real thing.

Whitemacabre, I think they do because there is probably something in them that makes you burn fat (just stating the obvious). With that concentrated into a pill I am not surprised that it can work magic like it seems to be doing for everyone here

I'm a low weight but an average BMI because of my age and my 4 foot 7 inch height. So instead, My goals are physical attibutes and comparisons.

Goal One- Hip Bones Showing

Goal Two- Flat Stomach

Goal Three-Thigh Gap!

Goal Four- PERFECTION.

I haven't acheived any of these yet. That's why they're still goals. But with pure determination and a little help from Ana, goals can be turned into victory.

Myfitnesspal is iwishimay, add me!

As of 6/19/13, I will be going on a weeklong fast of Green Tea and Water.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users