Pre-workout Supplement - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Pre-workout Supplement

pre-work out supplement amino acid energy Amino Energy diet

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BlurryBlueSKy

BlurryBlueSKy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 02:23 PM

I'm sort of mad I didn't get on this train sooner. I've tried A LOT of diet pills and all of them made me feel like I was going to have a heart attack and/or puke. 

I just boughth Essential Amino Energy and it's awesome. 

Great amount of energy for a workout

Suppresses appetite

Doesn't get me sick  on an empty stomach.

It now replaces my morning coffee.  Anyone else know some good pre-workout supplements?  There doesn't seem to many for women. 

... sorry for sounding like an infomercial!

• k1tsun3 likes this

5"1

HW: 118

CW: 98

GW1: 99 lbs

GW2:95

GW3: 93 lbs

UGW: 85lbs

#2 renae1992

renae1992

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:07 AM

I had the Amino Energy chewables. Eventually they started making me super nauseous. My boyfriend who's a personal trainer told me that it was because the chewables were more concentrated than the actual pre-workout drink. Lemme know how the Amino Energy works for you! Right now I use Cellucor C4. It's awesome. I actually recommend all Cellucor products. I take the super hd diet pill, but I've heard awesome things about their CLK product. 

Height: 5'5

HW: 120

GW: 110
CW: 105
GW2: 100
UGW: 95 

LW: 90

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pre-work out supplement, amino acid, energy, Amino Energy, diet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users