Starting Weight Watchers - Page 4 - WeightWatchers - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting Weight Watchers

anorexia restriction

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 Topoli

Topoli

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3994 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:03 AM

Nice to have you here. It's a slow thread. I am still doing WW, but mostly now just for the meetings because I like going there. LOL!!!!  If you have a smart phone the app helps track.

Are you tracking all points or doing Simple Start?  Good luck!   :)

I don't know if anyone will see this, hope you are all well!

I was probably tracking Points.

I'm answering your kind post almost a year later, lol!  Way after your own response, I apologize. I got swamped with work, stopped Weight Watchers as I was hungry & weak, plus it seemed silly to continue paying for it in those conditions. I also stopped logging onto MPA until a few days ago, when I started a new diet - up to 6 mini-meals a day, (every 2-4 hours) which helps keep my metabolism revved up.
I'm tracking what I eat now on paper, but not counting calories. Whole foods only as much as possible. Two lbs down in 2 days, so far!

Height: 5'3.875" / 1m 62 cm / Goal weight: 130 lbs

"We all know the moral of the fable about the tortoise and the hare – perseverance beats speed." -- David Cottrell (Author)

My rambling accountability thread, sometimes diary-like (some copied from OG monthly thread posts) gripes, rants, etc.- I'm honored to have followers! ;)
https://www.myproana...accountability/ 

Current weight and goals...

Spoiler

Stats, etc:
Spoiler

73318948.png The MFP ticker doesn't work anymore...

Pounds to go to 1st major goal of 200! (Really 199 lbs.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anorexia, restriction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users