Does anyone know of any "different" hydroxycut formulas? - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Does anyone know of any "different" hydroxycut formulas?

hydroxycut diet pills diet supplements

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2513 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:08 PM

Some of my coworkers have been talking about hydroxycut lately, and I've also seen a few recent conversations about the brand online. So I decided to go ahead and give them a more honest try than I have in the past.

I went researching online and discovered that hydroxycut is mostly just caffeine and herbal extracts, like EVERY OTHER diet and energy pill that's been on the market for over a decade. Grrr. I got excited when I saw a few that were labeled caffeine free, but then I noticed they were just the same herbal blend with no caffeine. Which is probably 1,000% less effective than the regular stuff. Lame false advertising is lame....and false.

When I was grocery shopping this morning I bought a bottle of the Hydroxycut Max for women because it at least has some skin & hair friendly vitamins in it. My question to you guys is: Does anyone happen to know if any of the hydroxycut types/formulas/whatever contain any real PHARMACEUTICALS, besides the anhydrous caffeine? They have so many different kinds now that I can't possibly look them all up one by one.

Or, barring that, did any of their formulas work better for you than others? TIA!

#2 Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2513 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 04:09 AM

Damn....well, I don't want to seem desperate, but I guess I'm going to go ahead and bump my own thread. LOL.

#3 The Ghost of Sylvia Wrath

The Ghost of Sylvia Wrath

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1633 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:59 AM

None of the OTC stuff you find in vitamin or supplement stores/pharmacies is going to contain any pharmaceuticals really. You're looking at stimulants vs thermogenics vs appetite suppressants and some other various things like diuretics and herbals. There's other mostly higher level stimulants that you can't buy in stores. There are a few threads that compare some of the more popular diet pills somewhere in this forum. I personally tried hydroxycut black out of all of the hydroxcut formulations (mostly for energy and appetite suppressant) , then stacker 3, some other random things like xenadrine, and green tea tablets and raspberry ketones before I settled on stimamine black which is what I think works best for me. Don't know if any of that helps or not.

#4 Chlorophyll

Chlorophyll

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 2513 posts

Posted 07 July 2017 - 03:34 AM

Thanks for replying, yo. I'm going to look into Alli, probably. I'm tired of all these pills that are the same thing over and over again with mediocre results at best. :P

I might try the black formula too. I think that's the one my cousin liked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hydroxycut, diet pills, diet supplements

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users