freaking out a bit, advice/opinions pls ?? - Beauty, Health and Wellness - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

freaking out a bit, advice/opinions pls ??

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 CaspersGhost

CaspersGhost

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

mbn

#2 Jessiiiiiiiiii

Jessiiiiiiiiii

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Locationcurrently binging in the closet

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:25 PM

I think you are overreacting as I have done the same many times lol. Unless you have had unprotected sex, especially around your time of ovulation or fertile periods (I'm expecting you know when this is since you mentioned you use a period tracker). If you have not had unprotected sex and have not had any issues such as the condom breaking or missed birth control pills, then you should be fine. If not, wait a few more days and if still nothing, then maybe you should see your doctor or get a pregnancy test. Also, I think your breasts may be extra sore due to the late period, if you were pregnant I don't think they would be sore this early on.Hope this helps :)

HW:185   CW:~145   LW:133   GW:130?

Jessi is Unemployed, Quarantined & kinda Vegan

#3 Jessiiiiiiiiii

Jessiiiiiiiiii

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts
  • Locationcurrently binging in the closet

Posted 13 June 2013 - 08:28 PM

I forgot to mention, have you been heavily restricting or exercising or have had any major dietary changes? And have you been lacking vitamins? All of those things can contribute to when you get your period, how often, and for how long. I have several friends that are very active in sports and their periods are messed up because of that, I know it can be the same for many anas. If you have been eating a lot less lately, fasting more than usual, exercising extra hard, lacking vitamins, or doing anything that puts extra stress on your body, that may be why your period is late.

HW:185   CW:~145   LW:133   GW:130?

Jessi is Unemployed, Quarantined & kinda Vegan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users