My "700-900" calorie diet results - Page 2 - Diet Results - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

My "700-900" calorie diet results

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Lacekar

Lacekar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationNorth Beach

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:57 PM

Very smartly done.
My experience is never eat more than 800-900 cal per day. Simply does not work on more calories.
Cutting fat oils etc ..made a huge difference right away on how fast i could lose.
I much rather do that - never hungry, by the way - than spend hours daily working out.
Work-outs have not truly yielded much thin results at all, if anything i held on to fat reserves.

#22 QuestioningScience

QuestioningScience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 30 January 2021 - 09:49 AM

I've been on a "diet" (read: just restricting) here for about a month or more.
These have been my weekly averages for the month:
Week 1: 668
Week 2: 726
Week 3: 807
Week 4: 966
Week 5: 913

I started at 56 kg and am now down to 50.7 kg (i made a pact with myself not to weigh myself other than monday, so the last weigh in was this monday on a full stomach). The weight loss "speed" has been 2.2 lbs a week, the first pounds came off the fastest obviously. I'm still losing weight even though i have increased my intake a bit. On an empty stomach the scale has read 49 kg too.

I suppose what i want to say is you don't have to restrict to crazy low numbers like 300-400 to get fast results. I've found that 700-900 calories is an ideal for me (even though it's traditionally still low). It won't really trigger a binge for me either unless i've had alcohol or being forced to eat.

Pictures of weight loss can be found here

• Dietcoke&cigarettes likes this

:)  :)  :P

#23 secretpan

secretpan

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts
  • LocationNRW

Posted 02 February 2021 - 04:36 PM

I've been on a "diet" (read: just restricting) here for about a month or more.
These have been my weekly averages for the month:
Week 1: 668
Week 2: 726
Week 3: 807
Week 4: 966
Week 5: 913

I started at 56 kg and am now down to 50.7 kg (i made a pact with myself not to weigh myself other than monday, so the last weigh in was this monday on a full stomach). The weight loss "speed" has been 2.2 lbs a week, the first pounds came off the fastest obviously. I'm still losing weight even though i have increased my intake a bit. On an empty stomach the scale has read 49 kg too.

I suppose what i want to say is you don't have to restrict to crazy low numbers like 300-400 to get fast results. I've found that 700-900 calories is an ideal for me (even though it's traditionally still low). It won't really trigger a binge for me either unless i've had alcohol or being forced to eat.

Pictures of weight loss can be found here

same journey I want to make!!! no cheat days? you never binged?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
  • kat1994 likes this

Height: 165ish

HW:58 LW:42

CW:55.1 53.7

GW1:52

GW2:49

GW3:47

GW4:45

UGW:43

#24 skinnyrosepetal

skinnyrosepetal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 07:21 AM

Amazing results

#25 BulimicMICDROP

BulimicMICDROP

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 02:00 PM

This is really good results! I’ve been thinking of doing this myself and this gives me motivation!
Great job:)

#26 𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒

𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗍𝗒

Warrior

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 24 February 2021 - 01:23 AM

In two weeks with 800 calories a day net, I went from 121.5 to 112.0 (I’m 5’3). I love β€˜high’ restriction although I personally don’t see it as high :)
  • norinorisan and LunaInWonderland like this

tumblr_inline_n37h4nEKdx1qhwjx8.gif

#27 not.important

not.important

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 01:07 PM

In two weeks with 800 calories a day net, I went from 121.5 to 112.0 (I’m 5’3). I love β€˜high’ restriction although I personally don’t see it as high :)

Wow! That's impressive! I've been stuck in plateau 3 weeks straight now only eating around 500 calories, guess I increase my calorie intake and hopefully fast my metabolism and finally start losing weight again. May I ask what was your daily deficit? You are so inspiring!

"Let the pain make you become better"

hw 147 lbs

cw 134 lbs

ugw 92 lbs

hearts for April

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

#28 renzae

renzae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 March 2021 - 11:32 PM

congratulations!

#29 thinful_

thinful_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 01:56 PM

i just started a β€œdiet” like this after going thru a terrible bingeing period. :/ i’m hoping to lose all the weight that i gained and more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ending the cycle likes this

#30 LeanBean0o0

LeanBean0o0

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 05:34 AM

Cool! We’re at the same sw and I have the same goal weight in mind, so I’m gonna try this out!

#31 ending the cycle

ending the cycle

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Location*.*.*.*. oregon *.*.*.*.

Posted 23 May 2021 - 04:46 PM

Omg! 

You are a life saver. 

I've been feeling the pressure of wanting to lose around the same amount of weight in the next 5 and a half weeks and this has been my reassurance that I can do it !  I'm like 5-6 kg heavier than you but w/ the same BMR this has given me the confidence that I CAN do it ! So I'm gonna do this diet but in reverse starting from 900 and down so I don't binge :)  Thank you so much and well done !!! 

lw: 108 lbs 

hw: 164 lbs 

cw: 139 lbs

gw1: 127 lbs

gw2: 116 lbs

ugw: 100 lbs

24 - ten years of ednos/ofsed -lmao kill me 

writer - musician - poet - singer

music - video games - cinema - art history - 1900s - languages - computer science - aerobics - period dramas - historical manuscripts - circus 

I pledge to reach my goals this year and never return upon a proana site again unless its to help others recover !!!!!

feel free to message me anytime

#32 ending the cycle

ending the cycle

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Location*.*.*.*. oregon *.*.*.*.

Posted 23 May 2021 - 04:52 PM

lol i just realised this post was posted in 2 0 1 4. ..  .. 

lw: 108 lbs 

hw: 164 lbs 

cw: 139 lbs

gw1: 127 lbs

gw2: 116 lbs

ugw: 100 lbs

24 - ten years of ednos/ofsed -lmao kill me 

writer - musician - poet - singer

music - video games - cinema - art history - 1900s - languages - computer science - aerobics - period dramas - historical manuscripts - circus 

I pledge to reach my goals this year and never return upon a proana site again unless its to help others recover !!!!!

feel free to message me anytime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users