How to Introduce Yourself - Page 214 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19875 replies to this topic

#4261 Regaining_skinny

Regaining_skinny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:48 AM

Hi im mida from Australia:) im 16 and i had lost 40kgs (from 74kgs to 34kgs) however i went into inpatient and i gained 16kgs:( now i am determined to loose the weight once again :)

#4262 ememrose_02

ememrose_02

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

Hello everyone (: My name is Emma. im 17 and just wanting to get to my goal weight and talk to people who go through similar things as me. My current weight is 135 and my goal weight is 110. Everyone here seems super cool and nice, and i love all the food ideas and inspiration  :P xox

#4263 sweetnskinny

sweetnskinny

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

hey i'm new to this site. i'm an aspiring actress but my weight is definitely holding me back from doing what i want. hopefully i can make some great friends and learn tips on here to get skinny for the screen! 

#4264 butterfly_angel

butterfly_angel

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 04:18 AM

Hi I am Bella,

I am new to this site and struggle with eating food when I can due to time commitment with work and then when I can I am so hungry I feel sick after eating anything.  I want to lose weight for my body image as everyone looks at me at work due to the fitness side.  There are so many girls thin , average , over weight, some obese.  But everyone will always comment on that person and this person and me.  I would like to lose 15 kilos.  To fit into my smaller clothes.  I am 58 kilos with toned muscles and I am 5'3.

I have been smaller and felt okay and survived on 1 or two protein drinks a day.

I would like to know how you get past the hungry feeling and not get dizzy or feel sick.......

#4265 Redbutterflyxx

Redbutterflyxx

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationnetherlands

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:28 AM

Hi I am a little bit new to this site, i struggled alot with weight gaining an losing, but now I know for sure and I'm holding step by step and I want to be the thinnest person ever!!!! I hope people will help me by that, my weight is now 110 lbs (ca. 49kg ) so please would someonse like to help me and inspire me...

#4266 littleminxgirl

littleminxgirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 09 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

Thanks!

#4267 sMissFearless

sMissFearless

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

Hi, I'm Stefanie from Belgium. I am pro ana since I was 13 ( I'm 17 now, almost 18 ;D )  My weight now is 64kg but i want to go back to my lowest 50kg, & when i reached that goal I want to try to go to 45kg ;D 

#4268 Guest_journeytothin0_*

Guest_journeytothin0_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:48 PM

Hello! I am not new to the world of pro ana, but this is my first time on a forum. I am in my 20's and I am here for support and inspiration with my daily struggles to lose weight.

#4269 Guest_sookicforever611_*

Guest_sookicforever611_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2014 - 02:23 PM

I'm from the US and I'm really unhappy with myself. I don't like the way I look and I never really have. I get a lot of looks, but my self esteem and self image is beyond low. I just want to be pretty in my own eyes. I'm 5'8 and weigh 183 lbs. My goal is 120-135 lbs. I barely eat. Maybe once a day at most. I picked up smoking even to help with losing weight. I am thankful to have found this site. Thank you for allowing me to join.

#4270 I_wanna_be_skinny

I_wanna_be_skinny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:42 PM

Hi! My name is Julie, I'm from the U.S. I'm kind of new to this whole thing... I'm just so tired of my body. I'm disgusted with myself. Currently I weigh 122lbs and I want to get down to 110lbs. I came onto this site because I don't know where else to turn to. I need advice and help. Food makes me so sick now. Every time I eat, I feel like I can't keep anything down. I've been fasting all day today, and now I have to eat a big meal with my family but idk if I can. Does anyone have any advice to help me out? Pls?
  • igivein likes this

#4271 girl undecided

girl undecided

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Hi! My name is Julie, I'm from the U.S. I'm kind of new to this whole thing... I'm just so tired of my body. I'm disgusted with myself. Currently I weigh 122lbs and I want to get down to 110lbs. I came onto this site because I don't know where else to turn to. I need advice and help. Food makes me so sick now. Every time I eat, I feel like I can't keep anything down. I've been fasting all day today, and now I have to eat a big meal with my family but idk if I can. Does anyone have any advice to help me out? Pls?

Hi Julie. Maybe you could tell them you don't feel very well so you can skip it. Or you could eat with them but only eat a little. That's what I do. 

♡ 21|5'8|lw=108|gw1 = 130|gw2 = 105

My Accountability Thread 

"think about how hot you'll be in a few months"

tumblr_m41ktiu2M21rqzk9co1_400.png

Spoiler

Twitter: NickiNOTnikki

#4272 I_wanna_be_skinny

I_wanna_be_skinny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'm gonna try to eat a little. I don't want them to be suspicious. They already know that I haven't eaten anything today.... Thanks for the advice.
  • girl undecided likes this

#4273 sisterofmercy

sisterofmercy

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • LocationMississippi

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:14 PM

My real name is Penny. I'm 38 and have had weight problems for most of my life. I'm 5'2 and did weight 248 at the beginning of this year. I have only managed to lose 12 pounds in 6 months. I just started going on a modified Skinny girl diet since the end of May. This is my second week on it. I basically eat either 1500, 1600 or 1800 calories each day. I've lost a pound so far. I had been on a plateau since the beginning of April. My goal is to get down to somewhere around 110-115.

SW: 248
CW: 198
GW1: 199 done!
GW2: 170
GW3: 150
GW4: 130
GW5: 120
GW6: 110
UGW: 90

SBMI: 45.35

CBMI: 36.21

1st BMI Goal: 39.99   done!

2nd BMI Goal: 34.99

3rd BMI goal: 29.99

4th BMI goal: 24.99

5th BMI goal: 19.99

Ultimate BMI goal: 16.46

If you believe it and can conceive it, you will achieve it!

#4274 Mia's Daughter

Mia's Daughter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationGeorgia, USA

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:29 PM

Hey I'm Nadia :) I joined because I've been flucuating between Ana and Mia for nearly two years, I've lost a lot of weight and yet I'm just not where I want to be, without using this I would still be the pathetic shut in too afraid to talk to anyone let alone start a relationship with someone.

STATS: 

CW:135

GW:105

GW2:95

GW3:84

I just want to be able to talk to people who think as I do without being looked at like there is something mentally wrong with me, I know I'm not the only one, so it can't be that bad right? 

#4275 poo

poo

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 08:01 AM

Hey I'm poo and i feel quesy in my body. I actually don't dare to eat because of the depression after. I live in my mothers appartment and she keeps an eye of my eating behavior. This alone is a challenge. one or two years ago i had a weight of 43kg now i have 8kg more!I can' accept this. i wish i could eat without a bad conscious and my first precedence was to enjoy life, but it´s not possible for me. I love the results of my work every week (if i didn't have moments of weakness). I love it to be skinny and skinnier than the girls around me. I am happy here are some people to talk to :)

HW: 117

CW: 114 112 110 108 107

GW1: 104

GW2: 99

GW3: 90

GW4: 84

UGW: 70

#4276 onlyadream

onlyadream

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:14 AM

Hi everyone :) I used to be skinny, but then university happened and for some reason I started to eat more unhealthy foods. Now when I restrict my calories, I binge after a while and I can't seem to stop it... I feel fat and ugly. Even my father says I can't wear any shorts, because my legs have gotten too fat. 

So I really want to go back to my old skinny self. I'm going to start my weight loss journey on the 17th of June, because right now, I'm still having exams and it's difficult to start now as I need the energy. I hope I will find support on here and many tips for losing weight. Right now I weigh around 128lbs and I want to weigh 110lbs when the school year starts again at the end of September. When I make it to that weight, I'm going to try to become a member of Skinny Gossip, because that's secretly a dream of mine. 

38984273.png

Height: 5'8

HW: 62kg (136.7lbs)
LW: 50kg (110lbs)
CW: 58kg (127.9lbs)
GW: 55kg (121.3lbs)
UGW: 50kg (110lbs)

Food is medicine

Thinspo (Josephine Skriver):
 josephine-skriver-in-fat-man-magazine_6_

#4277 nz1217

nz1217

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:37 AM

Hello everyone ! I joined this site bc I need help. Been diagnosed with anorexia since the age of 19, now 27. I am currently 110 lbs and my goal is to get down to 85 lbs. I am 5'4.
I am here for help and I am super excited to join your forum!

Xo

#4278 rachelanamia

rachelanamia

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:18 PM

Hi, my name is Rachel and I'm from São Paulo - Brazil.

I have many troubles with food, or I eat too much, or I simply don't eat.

On the past few years, I have gained much weight and this made me a very sad girl, and when I say sad, I really mean it!

Sometimes I just wanna stop eating. Just that. Food makes me feel sick.

Nowadays my weight is 82,6kg (182,1lb) and I am short (1,61m - 5,28ft). My BMI is 31,9 (too much).

I really wanna make some new friends and talk about my life and my compulsion!

#4279 Hopelessana

Hopelessana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 June 2014 - 07:57 PM

Hi I'm Caitlin. I'm 16 and I'm here because I've been struggling with my ed since I was 11. I've lost 20 pounds since the winter but I'm fed up with not being strong enough to keep it up. I'm hoping joining this will keep me motivated to reach my goal :) cw:140.5 Lw:115 gw:105 ugw:99 sw:168 I'm 5'4

#4280 thinskinned

thinskinned

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, Texas

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:30 PM

Hi y'all, I'm Amanda.  I have never been able to the weight I want to because I have such poor willpower and no self-control.  Whenever I mess up on my diet I end up falling off the wagon all together.  I really want to change how I think about food and eating, the whole 'eat to live, not live to eat' thing.   I just want to feel good about myself, including my body, and I hope that I can find the motivation to do so here. 

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users