How to Introduce Yourself - Page 220 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19429 replies to this topic

#4381 Thinning'desire

Thinning'desire

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Emm hi everyone, new to all this but basically I feel really disgusted with myself and nobody tries to help or m
  • fatassava likes this

#4382 slim33

slim33

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hi my name is slim33 I'm 5'5 I just want to be 113 again I'm currently 125
  • fatassava likes this

#4383 Wannabeprettybutcant

Wannabeprettybutcant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

Hello, My name is, well, can't really say that. But, I prefer if people call me Sin, my name is around those lines. 
Any who, I've always came across websites like this, and I saw how many people were going through struggle like I was. I mean, I am young, and I saw other girls that were going through the same thing and that motivated me to, you know, continue what I was doing. 
Well, point is. That I am here because nobody on the outside world will help me. 
My friends, especially one really close always comments that I am already pretty and all this. 
But I do not see it, I only see a girl that's a complete tub of lard. Nothing else.
A girl that will always be put second instead of a first choice. 
I'm disgusted with myself and I want to be a better person. The Person I believe I can be. 
So, If anyone does understand what I'm going through, please hit me up. 

• fatassava likes this

#4384 livhart

livhart

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:52 PM

Hi I'm Liv. I am not sure where I need to go. I am torn. Used to be Ana. Now"in recovery" but scared to go that way. Want to lose more weight. Feel huge at 113 pounds. But. Supportive of pro Ana and those in recovery if that's possible. ... just glad to be here.
  • fatassava likes this
"Life, to me, is black and white. It is the shades of grey which are truly overwhelming. " -KSB-

#4385 UnicornxKim

UnicornxKim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:19 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm sick and disguisted of myself. Even my familymembers call me fat. A year ago I was doing so well I lost so much weight but now it's all back on.

My weight is 68kg and my weight goal for now is 55kg. I hope I can get the support I need here and motivation.

#4386 Wanttobepretty97

Wanttobepretty97

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 09:29 PM

Hi I'm Katie and I'm new to pro Ana. I've wanted to be skinny forever. I've always have had a trouble with weight and I want to be pretty. My sister is one of the main reasons, she's skinny and perfect. I want help, please help me loose this weight
  • fatassava likes this

#4387 Opera

Opera

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:46 PM

I have been forced into recovery. My parents said they wouldn't send me to college if I didn't gain weight. My it am 5 feet 5 inches tall and 18 years-old. My SW was 96 and I made it to 87 when I was 17. Now I am up to 99 and I have never felt this huge before...but thank God I have never stepped on the scale and passed 100...I don't know what I would do. I started resorting to bulimic tendencies for the first time because I haven't known how to handle this amount of food, but it hasn't helped me lose weight...but it gives me the satisfaction of punishing myself. Currently I just wanted to get under 90 again or even border around 90. It's now hard because for the first time in my whole life I have started to feel hunger. That's why I came here to get inspiration to fight that feeling until it goes away again...because I know it will if I try hard enough. I don't want to throw up anymore, either.
  • fatassava likes this

#4388 fatassava

fatassava

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:29 AM

Hey I'm Ava, 14 and I'm nearly overweight which is disgusting. I gained 35 pounds since the start of my ant-depressants, and I need to lose it again. Any guidance or tips to help me would be amazing! If any of you have some vegan food plans for losing 5-10 pounds a week, I'm all for it. This needs to be aggresive, but I have to keep my protein and b12 in order to continue my yoga training. Thanks! :)

#4389 justanyordinarygirl

justanyordinarygirl

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:59 AM

hi, I joined to try to motivate myself to loose weight!

#4390 HelpMe.

HelpMe.

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hello. My name is Mercedes and I love in the us. When I was a child I was always underweight. Then in 7th grade I was average weight but my mom started calling me fat. Now almost everyday atleast one person calls me fat. I am a fat disgusting pig and I want to change that. I would love to have some help I am quite weak it seems. I have tried doing this myself but the longest fast I have done is 2 days. I am not doing this just to lose weight and then quit. Ana has honestly began taking over my life. I don't need help out I need help to get in more. I need tips tricks I need someone to tell me that I have eaten to much and I need to go workout. Normally I have one meal a day and during school it is applesauce only but during summer I do not know how to get out of family meals.

#4391 Thin-bones

Thin-bones

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

ER... hi all :)
As  you can probably guess i'm new.
My name is harry. I'm 18 and currently 7 stone 3.8lbs

I'm only 4ft 9 tho so that makes me fat. i joined because ive had my E.D for about 2 years now..
So ya. all i want is to be perfect...

#4392 Magical

Magical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

Hi, I can't tell you my name, but I'm 15, 5'9 and around 133lbs, I've been Ana/Mia for a few months and I really want to lose more weight. If anyone wants a pro Mia buddy let me know!

#4393 Need.to.be.thin

Need.to.be.thin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hi There...let's say my name is claire.. I'm 17 and need help. Ive always been chubby and I can't control my eating. I lost weight last year but then I gained it all back plus some. I hate swimming and just going about life because I look so bad. I always wear very baggy clothes to cover myself. I'm 5'2 130 lbs. I want to be 105. I've thrown up after eating many times but it hasnt worked and I don't like that. It gets addictive fast. Please help!

#4394 EllamiaanaDancer

EllamiaanaDancer

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Locationwest yorkshire

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:05 PM

Hey im carla im new to this page and still trying to get to grips with it.
im 23 24 a week today.
iv had an ed since I was 11
Highest we 11 stone 3lbs
lowest weight 8stone
overall goal 5stone

if anyone has anything to ask me feel free

im always willing to help others font be shy

keep strong xxx

#4395 OmegaOrange

OmegaOrange

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Hey! I'm from Australia, new to MPA. Happy to have found this site/community where I can talk to like minded people with no judgement  ^_^ 

#4396 canibepretty2

canibepretty2

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 06:24 PM

Hello everyone. I'm k. I have been lurking for quite a while and decided to join. I want to get to my goal weight and everyone here is so supportive.
Good luck everyone!

#4397 LaraRocksss

LaraRocksss

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 07:53 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Lara and I'm from the us. I just joined and although I've viewed this page a couple of times I am not sure how everything works. All I know is that I need to vent! My parents are ordering pizza tonight (my fav!!!) and I need help resisting........ Please help. After I click post on this I will make a new post telling more about myself. Thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help.

#4398 LaraRocksss

LaraRocksss

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:00 PM

Ok so I made my first post. You want to know the thing that really f'ing bothers me??? I moved back from boston in December last year and was about 109 lbs at almost 5'11. I have been basically starving myself for the past couple days after binging like crazy and the scale I used said 122?! So I freaked out. I haven't been eating and somehow I gained weight. My bf assured me that the scale was over by at least ten pounds. I don't believe it. What's a girl to do??????

#4399 LaraRocksss

LaraRocksss

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:12 PM

Please someone tell me how to resist this delicious pizza...... I want to cry I want it so bad :(

#4400 jimo

jimo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 18 June 2014 - 09:45 PM

Hi I am Grace. I am a 22 year old from the USA and am 5'9".  

A few years ago, when I was 18, I was eating less food to loose weight for prom and because I wanted to improve my health. I was 175 lbs and by the end of the summer I had gotten down to 150lbs. 

After my first couple years of college I had gained the weight back and then some. A year ago, I was 185lbs and was diagnosed with depression. By the end of summer I was able to loose 15lbs and had gone through therapy for my mental health disorder. 

This year I lived in a new housing facility that had much more unhealthy food. I went through a rough period of not making any friends but having a few bad lovers here and there. Some of which hurt my self-image.

Today, I am back on track with my mental health, I stand up for myself, and I have an amazing respectful caring boyfriend who loves me for the woman I am. However, through all the hardships I have dealt with I had eaten my emotions for a lot of those sleepless lonely nights. I am at my highest weight now, 195 lbs. I want to be at the 150lbs again one day. I am ready to take on the challenge. My doctor said I have to be at 170lbs by September and I am confident as a pro-ana that I can be serious about it to get there. 

I am also working out and exercising 3-4x a week which is something I have never done before, especially with a pro-ana diet. I believe I can reach 170 by the end of summer and 150 by December. 

• SkinnyB4Life likes this

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users