How to Introduce Yourself - Page 935 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
18733 replies to this topic

#18681 In-love-with-space

In-love-with-space

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 September 2020 - 07:20 AM

Hey I'm new here, but I was lurking around this site for quite some time before I decided to make an account.
I'm 22 years old and from Germany. I'm not formerly diagnosed with an ED (partly because I refuse to seek help or talk about it at all) and sometimes I'm not sure if I even have one, but I certainly have a really bad relationship with food, my body and my weight. I just need a place where I feel understood and not alone with my struggles, looking forward to being a part of this community
Stats: 157cm ♡ female ♡ 22 years old
CW: 45,4kg • BMI 18.4
HW: 58 kg • BMI 23.5
LW: 45,1kg • BMI 18.3
GW: 44kg • BMI 17.9
UGW: maybe lower, maybe not need to get to GW first

#18682 ECHarley

ECHarley

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 01:31 PM

Hello, I'm Erin. I joined because traditional weight loss methods never work for me, but if I don't take the "healthy" route I'm ridiculed and chastised by my family and friends and typically spiral into overeating and weight gain. I'm just looking for like minded positive support. I have 62 lbs to lose and I hope this is the right support system to get me there. 😁

#18683 rosequartzsky

rosequartzsky

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 02:24 PM

Hello! I'm Rose. It's nice to meet you all.

#18684 Renari

Renari

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 September 2020 - 04:48 PM

Hey everyone, I'm a student from Germany. In the last 3 years I gained a lot of weight which I need to get rid of to get back to where I lost track. I'm looking forward to explore this site and hope to find some like minded peeps to support each other.

#18685 completeshambles

completeshambles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:47 AM

Hi I’m Alex : )

Professionally pathetic and from the uk

#18686 yeeunclc

yeeunclc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:03 PM

hi, i‘m rosy from germany. had anorexia, then started to binge and throw up afterwards. still dont know how i managed to get out of the purging part... but i still binge everyday, followed by 3-4 hours of workout and not eating anything else but sweets. i just wish i could starve myself like i did years before... i just want to be skinny again

#18687 BIZZARZE

BIZZARZE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2020 - 12:56 AM

Hy
I'm just trying to lose weight
GODDESS: PAINT IT BLACK 🖤🌹🖤

#18688 L0stinspace

L0stinspace

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 18 September 2020 - 04:42 AM

Hi I’m Bella and I’m not sure how much I weigh I don’t own a scale anymore I left it at my moms and I moved out and haven’t bought another one yet. On my list for tomorrow to go to Walmart and get one I really want to know how much I weigh I’ve been restricting pretty good especially for me I used to eat a lot and now I watch what it is and how much. I don’t feel that guilty if I eat calories but I just hate to eat something that has a lot because that means I’ve lost control and I have to cut myself off for enough hours that my stomach is growling. So I have been doing this way of eating on and off for years but I jump from like 110 pounds to 125 but I’ve been restricting for about 2 weeks and what started it was watching Eugenia and idk why that happens but immediately I thought I should stop eating a lot of food so I can get skinnier and I have and I look a lot better but I still want a wider thigh gap. I feel like if I just get a little skinnier I’ll be happier but I know how Ed’s are and it’s never enough.

#18689 niacals

niacals

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 08:58 AM

Hello, I'm Nia.
I'm new to myproana. I'm 17 years old and I've had my eating disorder since I was a child. I'd like to recover, of course, but right now it's just too far for me to reach. Hopefully someday I could work towards recovery, but for now I'll just continue with my ridiculously mundane and torturous lifestyle. I hope you all take care and stay safe ♥

♡⃛ ───────────────⠀♡⃛

。˚ ୨ height: 155cm ୧ *·˚

。˚ ୨ cw: 35kg ୧ *·˚

。˚ gw: 30kg ୧ *·˚

。˚ ୨ ugw: 25kg ୧ *·˚

#18690 skeletonizedxo

skeletonizedxo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 19 September 2020 - 10:46 PM

Hi everyone!

I've had this account for a while now and I've struggled on and off with my disorder. I mostly used this site throughout my high school years. I am now 21 years old, and I am back on this account due to weight I've gained during the pandemic and my need to lose it. I am uncomfortable and disappointed in the current state of my body and I'm hoping to get to a weight I am more comfortable at. I'm not trying to be a low, unhealthy weight. I simply want to feel confident again. I am mainly here for recipe's, diet ideas, and exercise ideas. Can't wait to interact with some of you!

Height: 5'1

SW: 122lbs

110 | 100 | 95 | 90 | 85

Eating was hard. Breathing was hard. Living was hardest.

#18691 CopperKalanchoe

CopperKalanchoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 September 2020 - 02:18 PM

Hello, I created my account on here some time ago but never got around to posting anything or really browsing through. I'm 21 and I was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa at 17, I'm in some discord ed communities and I'm always hearing about crazy things people read on here so I think I'll check out this website

#18692 hoshiii

hoshiii

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 04:36 PM

Hiii! I’m hoshi & I’m 19. I have anorexia and bulimia. I joined because I’m looking for a place where I can communicate with others who have similar struggles. I’m 163 cm and 69kg. I’ve been overweight my whole life, and I’m trying to make up for it now.

#18693 aurora.bore.ealis

aurora.bore.ealis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 07:00 PM

Hi everyone! I'm Desiree. I used to be fairly active on blue dragonfly years ago. I just joined mpa. I'm 170 lbs right now. I need to loose at least 50 lbs. Maybe more.

#18694 Iniriva

Iniriva

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 September 2020 - 02:15 AM

I made an account here years ago but never got any further than scrolling for a little while. I have been struggeling with ed back and forth for a coupple of years and thought it was time to say hi now. So Hi, I'm Eira

#18695 lisakg

lisakg

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 04:01 AM

Hi! I’ve been using this forum for ages but just now though of actually joining. I’ve had an ed for 8 years, started with anorexia now i’ce been bulimic for three years

#18696 JamieLyn81

JamieLyn81

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 11:17 AM

Hi! My name is Jamie. I'm older (38yrs) and fatter (220lbs) than almost everyone on this site, but I've been lurking and wanting to join for a long time. I have an undiagnosed case of EDNOS. My mother's love language is food. She started my own unhealthy relationship with my body and my diet when I was a little girl, but now it's just me, myself, and I. Sometimes I restrict, sometimes I binge. I had weight-loss surgery (yes, I judge myself for it) in 2014. I was disgustingly obese (330lbs) and became less disgusting after losing over 100lbs. I can puke after eating too much or too fast, which I love. I've plateaued, so now I need to exercise more and eat protein instead of carbs. My first goal weight is 180lbs. I know, that's still huge, but I won't be able to start pushing myself further if I set too low of a goal. Anyway, I hope that there is someone here who understands.

~ Jamie

#18697 Sprinkledust

Sprinkledust

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 September 2020 - 06:14 PM

Hi all. I've always struggled with my weight, I tried to take control about a year ago and managed to lose 30lb (started at 180lb and eventually got down to 150) but when the lock down started because of the virus I got thrown way out of balance and my usual routine to work off calories was lost. Hoping to find some inspiration here so I can reduce my intake rather than need to work it off.

#18698 soshim

soshim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 September 2020 - 09:52 AM

Hi guys!
I have been struggling with BED for around a year now and lately, since lockdown started, it's gotten worse..
I am desperate to overcome my eating disorder and I stumbled upon this community..! I hope to emphasize with so many people who share the same ED as me!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#18699 Aesthetic Azlin

Aesthetic Azlin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationMiss Robichaux's Academy

Posted 01 October 2020 - 09:33 PM

Hi, everyone! My name is Azlin and I'm 20 years old! I've been struggling with disordered eating for a while and needed to be part of a community where other people understand what I'm going through! I wish everyone well and hope I have a good time here!

Height: 5'4 (162 cm)

Highest weight: 125 pounds (57 kg)

Current weight: 116 pounds (53 kg)

1st Goal Weight: 110 pounds (50 kg)

Ultimate Goal Weight: 105 pounds (48 kg)

360196189a1e9b521af09b041ba396fc.gif

#18700 JazCobain

JazCobain

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 October 2020 - 10:06 PM

I'm Jaz. I used to be quite small but after having kids I'm not anymore. I know I have an ED but no one cares because I'm not thin enough for anyone to worry. I'm here to not feel so alone...

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users