How to Introduce Yourself - Page 959 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19291 replies to this topic

#19161 alextheballetdancer02

alextheballetdancer02

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 09:58 AM

Hi, My name's alex. My highest weight was 150 lbs but i want to get to 90 lbs soon. I'm a dancer, and right now my figure doesn't look good in my leotards when i dance. Wish me luck

#19162 Roselow

Roselow

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 11:15 AM

Hey Im Rose and also new to MPA. I've been battling with various types of ED's throughout my teens and young adulthood. Just hoping to be skinny once again.

Height: 5'3

HW: 141 lbs

CW: 134 lbs

LW: 105 lbs

GW1: 115 lbs

GW2: 100 lbs

UGW: 88 lbs

#19163 little_girl_blue

little_girl_blue

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 04:10 PM

Hi there,
I'm so glad i stumbled across this website because until now I've always felt like what I'm doing to myself is absolutely ridiculous, but I figured talking to similar-minded people makes it all more bearable. Frankly I'm not here to get "sicker" or lose weight just for the sake of it... I've never known what its like to have a healthy relationship to food and i think its about time that I find out.

#19164 snail.shell

snail.shell

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 04:25 PM

Hey I'm abi I'm 50kg and hate myself tehe also craving a cigarette but too lazy to go to the shops is my motto

#19165 anais m

anais m

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 12:02 AM

hey, i’m mina. 168cm and 56kg right now but want to get down to 50kg :)

5'6" / 168cm

HW: 154 / 70kg

CW: 123 / 56kg

GW: 110 / 50kg

#19166 NoyaCheese

NoyaCheese

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:17 AM

Hi everyone =^= I'm Noya from Finland, I'm 15, 100lbs and I've had an restrictive ED for like a year. I've been trying to recover but I just had a relapse some time ago. I'm kinda lonely atm and thought that maybe I could make some friends here or something :^)

#19167 skinny.moon

skinny.moon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 01:06 PM

Hi everyone, I’m Luna, I’m here to create my dream body through a healthy lifestyle, sos-free vegan diet, and exercise. My daily calorie goals, size goals, water fasting goals, and weight goals are rather low, and it’s not easy to find support of those goals in more mainstream avenues. I know I’m happiest and feel my best when I’m at my personal slimmest, and I’m ready to make it happen. I wish everyone here abundance and peace, true health, and every happiness, always.

#19168 nex_478

nex_478

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 04:31 PM

Hi everyone. I'm Caroline and I'm from Poland. I am not even sure at this point which eds do I have, but it might be mostly bulimia mixed with BED. I'm 84kg right now and my goal is 50kg.

#19169 monmon<3

monmon<3

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:44 PM

Hi my names Monroe but you can call me momo or mon ♡ I use non binary pronouns and I'm really bad with introductions. I've struggled with my ED for about 5 years and I'm not in recovery. I hope everyone has a nice day :)

#19170 Avalinex

Avalinex

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 12:06 AM

Hello! I'm a model in the NYC area, and would love to be apart of this community so I wouldn't feel so alone!

#19171 DelicateBones03

DelicateBones03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 11 April 2021 - 01:36 AM

Hey! I'm a fat bitch, but I'm looking to change that to a skinny bitch. I'm tired of looking like shit and I want to be thin, even thinner than I used to be. I gained a bunch of weight in quarantine, and I'm looking to lose it all and more, no matter the cost. 

#19172 Skeleton_Beauty21

Skeleton_Beauty21

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationKampala, Uganda

Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:10 AM

Hi! I'm Sugar, I'm not new to pro anorexia sites, however I deleted all my accounts previously because I wanted to attempt to recover -- clearly didn't work out too well as you can see lol. I've been ana for 2 years and I'm here because I wasn't able to recover, ana has me far too tight on her leash and I want to feel less alone in this hell /:

#19173 lunafromneverland

lunafromneverland

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:50 AM

Hey!
I‘m Luna and I‘m 24 Years old.
My weight is ~79kg rn and I‘m 1,76m. My Goal is to be at 60 kg before my birthday (December)
I have an ED since I‘m 13 Years old so my weight goes up and down all the time.
I dont want to be fat AND old. Thats why my goal is max. 60 kg (the less the better) and holding on to it.
(My english isn‘t the best but I‘m trying, sorry😂)

#19174 daisy dukes

daisy dukes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:23 AM

hi im daisy i just need to be a 00

#19175 basxc.wxtch

basxc.wxtch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 04:08 PM

Hi :) its not myfirst acc so i dont make an extra thread. i lost access to my old acc few days ago when i forgot both: the password for it and the password for the email adress linked to it.

In the limbo between recovery and relapse

Stoner ~ Witch ~ Yogi ~ Herbalist 

ftm ~ he/him ~ gay

#19176 will_be_like_ana

will_be_like_ana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 09:33 PM

Hi! :) I my name is Enya and I just joined. Thanks for letting me join this community! I feel like I really need some motivation/support lately. I was doing very well at managing my weight and eating disorders through fitness but the gyms are closed since so long and everything is coming back now, the anxiety, the guilt, the shame, the hunger and also the weight! So yeah I hope i am at the right place writting this. Thank you for reading me 😘

#19177 malnourishedmira

malnourishedmira

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 12 April 2021 - 12:10 AM

Hi I'm Mira! Joined so I could find a community struggling with the same things I'm going through and to hopefully motivate and hold myself accountable. <3

My current stats are:

103 lbs

5'5

BMI: 17.1

I'm hoping to be 100 lbs before my birthday (June 5th) and my UGW is to be 90 lbs. :)

#19178 CristianaYax

CristianaYax

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 466 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 02:05 AM

Hi I'm Mira! Joined so I could find a community struggling with the same things I'm going through and to hopefully motivate and hold myself accountable. <3

My current stats are:
103 lbs
5'5
BMI: 17.1

I'm hoping to be 100 lbs before my birthday (June 5th) and my UGW is to be 90 lbs. :)

Welcome to the community!

:D Dont forget self-care! Take a shower , draw something , make sure you're ok! :D

6gZqp1.png?t=1&TBltypyA

#19179 will_be_like_ana

will_be_like_ana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 09:53 AM

Hi everyone!
I’m Enya and Im new on this forum! Thanks so much for adding me!

Im currently struggling with ana, i had it under control for years thanks to fitness, but the pandemic really awoken some parts of me. I have been indulging and binging. Now im terrified of what I became!

Anyways, im glad to be here!
Enya

#19180 fattube

fattube

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 12:56 PM

Hi! I was big into this site a few years back but I lost my account and made a new one. unfortunately I am up 50 pounds since i stopped everything

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users