How to Introduce Yourself - Page 965 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19363 replies to this topic

#19281 Y2skinny

Y2skinny

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 02:43 AM

Hi everyone. I go by Ally. I'm from the US. Im 5'4 and weigh around 173lb. My lowest weight was 79lb. My first goal is to lose atleast 60 pounds by next February. I've had a history of purging and heavy restriction. I was put inpatient and diagnosed a few years ago and ever since it has been hard for me to lose again but I'm determined to. I want to feel better and lose without purging

#19282 UsernameName

UsernameName

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 03:08 PM

Hi

#19283 StarryNights11

StarryNights11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • LocationUsually with my nose in a book

Posted 11 May 2021 - 08:13 PM

Hello everyone. I’m new here, and am excited to explore and document my journey here. My highest weight was 155lbs, and I’m almost 5’9”. I’m pretty tall and like it, but have been self-conscious about my body for years. I want to lose a little weight to be happy and healthy, but also to help others who may be struggling. Remember that you are loved. I hope to post more soon.

§ Food does not control you § Taste is too short to be worth it §

HW: 155 lbs (BMI: 23)
LW: (I was a baby, like 10 lbs?)
SW: 146 lbs (BMI: 21.6)
CW: 144 lbs (BMI: 21.3)
GW #1: 135 lbs (BMI: 20)
GW #2: 125 lbs (BMI: 18.5)
GW #3: 115 lbs (BMI: 17)

Remember that your weight does not define your worth <3

#19284 skelly_gang

skelly_gang

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 02:47 AM

Hey, I go by ari and I want to loose weight. I’ve always struggled with my relationship with food and I have never been overweight but I do feel like I’m morbidly obese! I just want people to relate to give and receive support as well! No one knows about my disordered eating (I don’t call it an ed because im not diagnosed by a doctor). It’s by birthday today, and I feel like I want to cry because there is going to be cake and all sorts of my fear foods. I’m still sort of new to pro Ana and I joined this website about a week ago. I just need a friend that understands what I going thru. My current weight is 121.6 lb and my UGW is anywhere between 80 to 100 lb. I restrict, binge, and purge but I keep gaining what I lost. I hate the feeling of getting somewhere with my weight and gaining it because I binged. I also hate purging but I’m proud after. I guess I should mention my height which is around 5 ft 4 in by now. I want to be thin more than I want life itself. I just realized this is a rant so I’m going to go to bed. Maybe I’ll post again in the morning.

#19285 loveyboneyzam

loveyboneyzam

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 09:05 PM

Hello everyone my name is Zam (not real) from the Philippines. ED is very taboo and very unknown kind of mental illness in ny country so yeah. Anyways

HW: 105kg (dont really know if this the highes but this is the hw I can remember and I'm sure)
CW: 58kg
GW(1): 50kg
GW(2): 45kg
UGW: 40kg

#19286 sadbunn

sadbunn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 07:28 AM

hello, my name is ella and im 18(soon 19) and im new to this site but i've been dealing with an eating disorder since i was 14, i relapsed last year and went from 89kg to 61kg in one year, but i recently gained 10kg back because of binging. but i am back on track with restricting without binging :)

#19287 chaoticsoul

chaoticsoul

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 10:52 AM

Hi, I'm chaoticsoul. I've been lurking on MPA forums for years so I decided to actually make an account lmao. I have atypical anorexia sooo oof, but I'm happy to be here!

#19288 aelinyu

aelinyu

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 May 2021 - 04:41 PM

Hello. My name is Aelin. I recovered from AN then BN a couple of months ago, but overshot. I don't want to be underweight again, but I'd really like to return to my set point.

#19289 Guest_mintylemontea_*

Guest_mintylemontea_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 May 2021 - 08:48 PM

Hi, I’m Minty! I’m 21 years old and a college student and I’ve been every where on the EDNOS spectrum since I was 12. I’ve lurked MPA for a long time but I’m finally making an account after my last bad b/p cycle that made me gain a LOT and I freaked out!!! I just want to get to my ugw and live like I feel like I should. Here’s to new beginnings ^^

#19290 steadydamage

steadydamage

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 12:26 AM

Hello! My name is Echo! I'm nineteen years old and a college student. I've struggled with eating for as long as I can remember, but it's gotten worse again recently. I'm struggling a lot with wanting to recover, but also wanting to reach my UGW. I don't really have anyone to talk about it with, so I've come here to try to find some comfort and to feel less alone! 

Height: 5'6"

HW: 122lbs

CW: 107lbs

GW1: 105lbs

Gw2: 99lbs

UGW: 90lbs

#19291 peťak

peťak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationThe czech republic

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:21 AM

Hi, my name is Petra and I am 22 years old college student from Central Europe. I have been struggling with food all my life, in my early teens I struggled with BED and I become obese (165 cm and 92 kg, which is my HW), after that I started with restinction and lost some weight. Now I am undiagnosed EDNOS (I think lol) with restinting phases with occasinally b/p and sometimes just binging lol. My current stats are 170 cm, 67 kg, which is also my LW. My GW is 58 kg and UGW is 48 kg, wish me luck

Odesláno z mého CLT-L29 pomocí Tapatalk

#19292 elaisa

elaisa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 02:21 PM

Hi! I'm Lisa and I've been struggling with body dysmorphia and disordered eating for a long time. I'm here to find some comfort and have a safe place to go to (virtually lol) :))

#19293 lizzie420

lizzie420

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 08:53 PM

Hi guys, my name’s Lizzie. I have never been “fat” but I frequently fluctuate between chubby and slim. Recently in lockdown I gained a lot of weight and ended up at 71 or 72kg. I am now 66kg and hope to continue losing weight to get to around 55kg. I want to be skinny!!

#19294 amanda.tiff

amanda.tiff

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2021 - 11:52 PM

hello! i’m amanda
undiagnosed ed
anorexia w/ purging subtype
maybe ednos
5’0
gw: 90
cw: 102

#19295 fillien_

fillien_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 05:35 PM

hi, i’m fillien. 25y/o. undiagnosed ed. joined in order to feel less lonely. also need accountability i suppose. i want to be healthy nd not have a disordered mindset but it’s hard.
eek

#19296 Dgngn

Dgngn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 01:34 AM

Ahh it took forever for me to find the community introductions pagee!

Anyways hello, you can call me by my username (i dont feel comfortable sharing my real name online)

Im not so sure how this site works so please let me know if im doing something wrong. I may be 19 but inside im kinda a boomer when it comes to websites like this.

Some more random facts about me: my family doesnt know that i relapsed in my ed, i enjoy drawing, im really bad at fasting 😂, im severely addicted to caffine, i have chickens, and im trying my best to be vegetarian (key word: trying 😭)

i hope anyone reading this has a great day! Stay safe guys!!

#19297 beababes

beababes

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 10:53 PM

Hi!! I’m bea happy to be here

#19298 dietadderall

dietadderall

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 17 May 2021 - 04:08 PM

i’m super new here and don’t even know if this is the right place to post but hey! u can call me by my username. i’ve had an eating disorder for about 6 years now? my weight has yo-yoed a ton and i’m at my hw again. i’m 5’5 and around 170-175 rn and wanted to come here now that i’m relapsing.

#19299 SakuraGurl

SakuraGurl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 03:47 PM

hmm...

#19300 daintyenergy

daintyenergy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 11:09 AM

Hi! I'm Honey Im 19y/o and I have mostly been on twitter. I have been on MPA2 for the past couple of weeks and I really like the forum type. I enjoy reading and watching movies, and unfortunately hate working out. Glad to be here!

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users