How to Introduce Yourself - Page 971 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19592 replies to this topic

#19401 Violet105025

Violet105025

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 10:43 PM

Hi I’m vi I use any pronouns. Hw:180 Lw:110 Gw:99 Ugw:90 Cw:160

#19402 Worm_worm

Worm_worm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationWishful thoughts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:25 AM

Hullo, call me Worm. Food makes me feel a bunch of emotions that probably (hem*guilt*ahem) shouldn’t be associated with food. I’m pretty relieved to find that I’m not alone.

#19403 BigB00ba

BigB00ba

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:17 PM

Thanks <3
ᵔ.ᵔ

☁️ ℂ𝕨 : 𝟝𝟠.𝟝 ᴷᵍ ☁️
☁️ 𝔾𝕨 : 𝟝𝟝 ᴷᵍ ☁️
☁️ 𝕌𝕘𝕨 : 𝟝𝟘 ᴷᵍ ☁️

“𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃’𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔, 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓉. 𝐼𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃’𝓉 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓉, 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝓉.”

#19404 Strawberryandbananamilk

Strawberryandbananamilk

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 03:45 PM

hi

I’m a 16 year old girl from Finland. I have been trying to lose weight for ages and this time i’ll make it.

I hope i’ll make friends

#19405 zaolana

zaolana

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 09:49 PM

Hi everyone! I tried recovery when i met my boyfriend and i quickly found myself binge eating around him to prove i wasn’t disordered and now it has gone to a point to where i weigh more than him and it is embarrassing. So i’m just here for support as i get back into what i love doing, which strangely enough is restricting calories.

#19406 reginaisntokay

reginaisntokay

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 10:43 PM

hi guys i’m regina and i’m from america and my gw is 110 for now!

#19407 bluebettamoon

bluebettamoon

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 08:36 AM

Heeey!! I'm 18 years old and from Europe. I've had an ed for like 4 years now (I recovered and relapsed a few times :') ). Right now I'm just trying to break my plateau.

#19408 skimandbones

skimandbones

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 05:21 AM

hello! b from italy here ✨

#19409 Petiteflowercrown

Petiteflowercrown

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 11:30 AM

Hi I'm twenty y/o and use she/they pronouns. I currently live in Sweden but am working on my bachelor's so i can move abroad when I'm done. I hope to be at my ugw before i graduate

#19410 Apouké

Apouké

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:59 PM

Hi! I'm 25 (she), from France and I'm a bulimic and borderline.These past months I gained a lot of weight and my binges have been out of control so I'm looking for some support. I've been lurking on mpa for quite some time but never dared to create an account. Here I am now! I hope I will be able to gain control over food once again and just have a healthy relationship with food.

Envoyé de mon SM-G950F en utilisant Tapatalk

#19411 xbaphometx

xbaphometx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationBrazil

Posted 23 July 2021 - 05:54 PM

Hi! I'm Clarice, 18 yo.

I deal with disordered eating habits since I was a child and I started restricting when I was 13/14 years old. I'm at my heaviest weight (22,6 imc), which is despairing.
My goal is to reach 15,5 imc and then, maybe, build some lean mass for aesthetics.

I hope to be able to exchange experiences with you!! xxx

ultimate goal weight ☆₊˚✧🐇

42 kg    |    15.8 kg/m²    |    5'4 ft

Spoiler

#19412 Sparkly🌼Wendigo

Sparkly🌼Wendigo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2021 - 07:15 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm 19 and from the United States.
Ive developed a bad addiction to fast food and its ruining me. I used to never be hungry and i was thin. I hate what ive become and im ready to go back to restricting and make a change.

I am 5'1. My goal is to have my bones showing. And i am mostly focused on thin thighs. I've always had big thighs even when my stomach was flatter.

#19413 Sparkly🌼Wendigo

Sparkly🌼Wendigo

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 23 July 2021 - 07:21 PM

Hi everyone,
I'm 19 and from the United States.
Ive developed a bad addiction to fast food and its ruining me. I used to never be hungry and i was thin. I hate what ive become and im ready to go back to restricting and make a change.

I am 5'1. My goal is to have my bones showing. And i am mostly focused on thin thighs. I've always had big thighs even when my stomach was flatter.

#19414 JustSomeEnby

JustSomeEnby

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 01:20 AM

Hi !
I'm JustSomeEnby, 24y/o from Belgium.
I've had disordered eating sincèrement adolescence, as I was a chubby kid always in the healthy range of weight but brushing the overweight line.
I had a depression at sixteen, and bullied myself in not deserving food. For that, I had many tricks,like eating in the smelly bathroom, or thinking of all the animals who lived ans died for the sole purpose of feeding my unworthy self.

I don't know if ED made me depressed or if depression made me ED.

One day, I was at my lw, ans was handed a meat-free plate and by so couldn't refuse.

I became vegan, and it really helped tout recover. My brain was fed. I could fight depression.

I still have bad acid reflux, having to swallow my one puke so I don't have to explain.

Life was good. So good that years Later, one year ago, I weihgted myself to find out that I was slightly out of the overweight group and now obese. While I was not looking that bad.

So MyfitnessPal became my partner in crime, Lost the excess 10kg (22lbs maybe?) In the following month. I was done.

But now I am not anymore. I lost some weight and it is to exciting not tout stop.
I wan't to know what my body looks like with 10kg lighter. (I would still be un the healthy range, just not mine).

I wan't to see what having à community does to my weightloss.

Thanks for Reading.
Good Luck and keep working ya'll

~~Currently in relape ~~

He/ They - 152 cm, 5' 

CW : 57,5 kg, 126,7 lbs , bmi 24,9

HW / SW: 68 kg, 149,9 lbs, bmi 29,4 (yep, from born overweight to obese)

LW : 48kg, 105,8 lbs , bmi 20,8( in my teens, first time with AN B/p)

GW1 : 50kg, bmi 21,6

GW 2 : 48kg, bmi 20,8

GW 3 : 42 kg, bmi 18,4 (underweight)

tumblr_p5pe6d1KoB1wans0qo1_400.gif

#19415 alattecoffee

alattecoffee

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 02:23 AM

hi ive been on here without an account before for a pretty long time but decided to finally make an account and participate !

• JustSomeEnby likes this

#19416 RooX

RooX

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 03:15 AM

Hi, I'm Gina, 14 years old, and I'm from California. I joined proana today because i want to communicate with people who are dealing with the same things as i am and find some support and advice.
A little bit about me - I hate my body and just myself in general
Current Weight - 112 lbs
Goal - Around 105 lbs

#19417 mina.clx

mina.clx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 July 2021 - 08:41 AM

Hellou. I'm new to myproana and currently trying to get 'back on track'...
I am 18 years old, 1,75cm (5'9) and right now at 55,8kg (123 lbs). I was diagnosed with anorexia back in january and with bulimia in april.
I startet my journey at around 62kg (137 lbs) (BMI 20,2) back in November, reached my lowest weight 49kg (108 lbs) (BMI 16) in february, started b/p in march and gained back weight to 57kg (125 lbs) (BMI 18,6) until june...
Now I am determined to lose weight again.
wish me luck :)

#19418 murder_bones

murder_bones

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 10:35 AM

Heyo I’m new to mpa and y’all can call me Crow! I’m 16, she/her, 173 cm, studying for my IB diploma (yep. Imagine the stress) and I pretty much just wanted to use the search function (been browsing since June ish?)
I had a brief flirtation with BED/bulimia when I was 12 ish and a full blown seduction into an ED around May, currently I’m probably EDNOS? For me it’s about control and seeing how far I can go (competitiveness!) even tho my mom’s shitty weight comments probably have something to do with it
I started at around 64, currently I’m 58-9 ish, goal weight is 54 ish
Wish me luck!

#19419 s4nrioc0re

s4nrioc0re

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 11:26 AM

Hello I’m new to mpa, I’m 17 (18 soon) my gw is 40kg and I joined because I need more people to relate to :/

#19420 mina.clx

mina.clx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 24 July 2021 - 12:01 PM

Hellou. I'm new to myproana and currently trying to get 'back on track'...
I am 18 years old, 1,75cm (5'9) and right now at 55,8kg (123 lbs). I was diagnosed with anorexia back in january and with bulimia in april.
I startet my journey at around 62kg (137 lbs) (BMI 20,2) back in November, reached my lowest weight 49kg (108 lbs) (BMI 16) in february, started b/p in march and gained back weight to 57kg (125 lbs) (BMI 18,6) until june...
Now I am determined to lose weight again.
wish me luck :)

p.s. looking for a ana/mia-buddy - feel free to contact me

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users