How to Introduce Yourself - Page 987 - Community Introductions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to Introduce Yourself

• Please log in to reply
19791 replies to this topic

#19721 di3tC0kepills

di3tC0kepills

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 26 October 2021 - 02:17 AM

hi im Isis. Im 17 year old, ive always had upper average weight and im sick of it. controlling my kcal intake and watching the scale go down make me feel in control.  

ive been doing this for a few months, eating less and less and now that i joined the forum i think i can be serious about it.

stats:

171cm (5'7)

cw: 63kg (138 lbs)

gw:55kg (121 lbs)

ugw:49kg (108 lbs)

5'7ft / 171 cm

HW: 153lbs / 69kg

CW: 139lbs / 63.5kg   BMI: 21.5

GW1: 132lbs / 60kg     BMI: 20.3

GW2: 125lbs / 57kg     BMI: 19.3

GW3: 119lbs / 54kg      BMI: 17.9 

UGW: 108lbs / 49kg     BMI: 16.6

Il n'y a que Kate Moss qui est éternelle

giphy.gif

#19722 YacnelGS

YacnelGS

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:32 AM

hi i´m Kai, i´m from Argentina and i´m here because i wanna lose weight again.

#19723 YacnelGS

YacnelGS

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationArgentina

Posted 26 October 2021 - 09:37 AM

hi i´m Kai, i´m from Argentina and i´m here because i wanna lose weight again. i hope i can find people that understand me (:

#19724 ana.butterfly7

ana.butterfly7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 05:31 PM

Hi, I'm Cam.

#19725 uzeskim

uzeskim

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:18 PM

My name is Eddie but you can call me eden or ed  i dont really mind

i am 5'8 135  my gws are 120 and 115. My ugw is 105

Kinda got fat so im trying to fix it at the very most by next spring. Im also sick of my weight fluctuating

#19726 user0399

user0399

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2021 - 10:11 PM

Hello, I'm Megan. I'm 17 and I want to lose weight. That's my main goal right now.

#19727 tendrapparition

tendrapparition

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 09:54 AM

I’m a 25 year old trans man from the US looking for some sort of community because I feel really alienated as a 20 something still dealing with this for a good chunk of my life and I don’t see it going anywhere anytime soon and I know this is what a lot of people used when I was younger so I guess I was hoping it’s still being used by people around my age

#19728 TheUnremarkableOne

TheUnremarkableOne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 October 2021 - 11:41 PM

Hello, I'm Kat from the US. I stumbled across this site a while back and have just now decided to join. I've read many posts and have learned a lot from you all already. I've struggled with disordered eating most my life, although never realized it was disordered until I was diagnosed with BED a few years back. Never thought I could have an ed since I've never been underweight. Like many of you I cycle through binging/restricting and sometimes purging. I came here trying to find tips to reduce or hopefully eliminate my binging. It's been extremely difficult especially since I have gotten sober. Giving up alcohol has increased my binges and I'm so sick of it. Anyways, I'm happy to be here. Currently I am 183lbs, highest weight was 215lbs and my first goal is to hit 150lbs. Also, I am 5'7 and in my early 30s. Thanks for having me! I hope to meet some awesome people who I can relate with.

#19729 burningbeauty

burningbeauty

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 03:46 AM

Hello, I'm 20, I've struggled with ednos for most of my life and just want people to talk to who can understand what that feels like

#19730 Megsy0811

Megsy0811

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 01:13 AM

Hi. I’m Meg.. glad to be here around like minded people

#19731 xydia

xydia

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

hey i'm robin, i have had disordered eating for the majority of my life whether that is a period of binging or a period of heavy restriction. i have been active on the site before many times but i am in the middle of a relapse so here i am again. thank you :) 

#19732 Miaismyrealname

Miaismyrealname

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 05:28 PM

Hi everyone. My name's Mia. I'm 20 and live in london. I'm 5'2 and currently 89kg. To be honest I had recovered from anorexia and bulimia for a while by developing binge eating disorder. I wanna level it out again. I miss my skinny self.

#19733 nirwana

nirwana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 05:13 AM

Hey i‘m ann, i‘m 20 and i live in germany.
I have (or had… idk…) an eating disorder since i was twelve. Sometimes i think I’m recovered but…I’m currently at my highest and i can’t deal with it. My goal is 53kg (I’m 5’3 short). I don’t want to be underweight anymore (and i can’t, because of my job), but i want my skinnier self back.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#19734 nirwana

nirwana

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 05:29 AM

Hey i‘m ann, i‘m 20 and i live in germany.
I have (or had… idk…) an eating disorder since i was twelve. Sometimes i think I’m recovered but…I’m currently at my highest and i can’t deal with it. My goal is 53kg (I’m 5’3 short). I don’t want to be underweight anymore (and i can’t, because of my job), but i want my skinnier self back.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#19735 Candyphobic

Candyphobic

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 02 November 2021 - 10:06 AM

Hello! I go by Sal online for the moment. I’ve never had a healthy relationship with food but I’ve only buckled down on losing weight within the past few months. My lowest was around 40kg a few years ago so that is my goal right now.

Outside of eating, I enjoy writing, reading, drawing and that’s about it. Depression has kinda sucked the joy out of everything haha.

I like just about any kind of music so if you have any suggestions I’d be down to listen.

Wishing everyone good luck in their journey with ana

#19736 KillCalz26

KillCalz26

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationNarnia

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:14 PM

So I've been on this forum for years now. I've been away a long time, but I've relapsed this week after feeling recovered for 2-3 years... I'm 31, female, and I struggle with bulimia. I'm a mom of 2, married to the love of my life, and I love art, music, and books. I'm here for friendship and to lend an ear to those struggling with like issues. I hope to be able to find a few that can also lend an ear to me as well. I'm not looking for tips or tricks, but I'm not actively looking to recover right now. I am 229 lbs (I've been pregnant 2x in 3 years-miscarried) and I have found myself eating my feelings. Recently I've lost 17 lbs without trying, and I think that's part of what's triggering my relapse... I just want to be out of the 200s... so... I'm back... I know this disorder is hell... I haven't purged (vomiting)in 2 years, and I've purged 2x this week. So hi. This is me!

#19737 KillCalz26

KillCalz26

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 152 posts
  • LocationNarnia

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:15 PM

So I've been on this forum for years now. I've been away a long time, but I've relapsed this week after feeling recovered for 2-3 years... I'm 31, female, and I struggle with bulimia. I'm a mom of 2, married to the love of my life, and I love art, music, and books. I'm here for friendship and to lend an ear to those struggling with like issues. I hope to be able to find a few that can also lend an ear to me as well. I'm not looking for tips or tricks, but I'm not actively looking to recover right now. I am 229 lbs (I've been pregnant 2x in 3 years-miscarried) and I have found myself eating my feelings. Recently I've lost 17 lbs without trying, and I think that's part of what's triggering my relapse... I just want to be out of the 200s... so... I'm back... I know this disorder is hell... I haven't purged (vomiting)in 2 years, and I've purged 2x this week. So hi. This is me!

#19738 coralinejones90

coralinejones90

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 12:33 PM

Hi all
I’ve been eating disordered on and off for a long time, and also been creeping in MPA without an account for a long time. Statue got to relapse again in university and just want some companionship in it :(

#19739 coralinejones90

coralinejones90

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 12:38 PM

Hi all
I’ve been eating disordered on and off for a long time, and also been creeping in MPA without an account for a long time. Statue got to relapse again in university and just want some companionship in it :(

#19740 skinnyfawn98

skinnyfawn98

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 09:40 PM

Hello! I’m Fawn. Currently 92ish lbs at 5’4. I’ve been anorexic for over a decade. I recovered for awhile, but got real into alcohol and put on weight. Relapsed after I got sober and into fitness and fasting. Now I’m just trying to see if I can hit 89lb? Just to see if I can. Don’t plan on staying there. <107lb is underweight for my height, but I like how I look best around 93-95. I just want to make it sustainable and minimize risk and health issues.

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

Slightly Different Introduction

By themellowd in Melody's Blog, on 02 July 2014 - 10:53 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

hey im carla feel free to Introduce Yourself

By EllamiaanaDancer in EllaMiaAnaDancer's Blog, on 18 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Source: How to Introduce Yourself

Read Full Entry →
Photo

chat!

By slim in slim's Blog, on 27 May 2014 - 08:36 PM

im slim and i have a question why cant i got to chat!

Read Full Entry →

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users