Starting a new diet pill (Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate). I'll let you know how it's going... - Page 3 - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Starting a new diet pill (Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate). I'll let you know how it's going...

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#41 War

War

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 08:09 AM

I had a really bad experience with Lipo 6 Black. Lost track of time whilst I was on it (was only on two pills a day because 220-something mg of caffeine was all my body could handle) and ended up in hospital (via ambulance) with chronic stomach pains. I couldn't breath without feeling as though someone was stabbing my gut... after backtracking, I realised I had taken them for longer than the recommended amount of time stated on the bottle (8 weeks from memory). >__<

...the flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...

HW 60 | CW 51 | LW 40 GW 45 | UGW 40

tumblr_m12ljgebtg1r1afsso1_500.gif

#42 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1123 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

I had a really bad experience with Lipo 6 Black. Lost track of time whilst I was on it (was only on two pills a day because 220-something mg of caffeine was all my body could handle) and ended up in hospital (via ambulance) with chronic stomach pains. I couldn't breath without feeling as though someone was stabbing my gut... after backtracking, I realised I had taken them for longer than the recommended amount of time stated on the bottle (8 weeks from memory). >__<

I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I hope you're doing better now.
Yeah, they make sure to tell you on the bottle to take them for 8 weeks and then to take 4 weeks off and then you can start taking them again, if you choose to.

#43 SkinnyPassions

SkinnyPassions

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2138 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

How much have you lost now? Its been 29 days (:

brandom87h2o017copy.pngiconyogaarmbalance.png

"Sometimes you feel tired, feel weak. When you feel weak, you feel
like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, find that
inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you, and get that motivation
to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you wanna just fall
flat on your face."  Eminem

souvj49_zpsea083abd.png

#44 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:55 AM

I'll let you know as soon as I get back from vacation. I unfortunately don't have access to a scale until Wednesday (July 2nd) morning.

#45 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

How much have you lost now? Its been 29 days (:

I forgot to quote you for the answer above this one. ^^^

Technically it's only been since June 22nd (8 days) since I started Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate, which is the version of the diet pill I'm gonna stick with. I did Lipo 6 Black for a week and then had a sinus infection and came off of the diet pills while I was on antibiotics (approx 10 days), then started Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate.
But, before I came on vacation, I had lost 3 lbs in 4 days. Which is not bad, because I ended up not being able to fast the few days before we left.
But I will definitely let you know how much I've lost when I get back. :)

#46 SkinnyPassions

SkinnyPassions

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 2138 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:31 AM

Oh okay! No worries (:
  • Release likes this

brandom87h2o017copy.pngiconyogaarmbalance.png

"Sometimes you feel tired, feel weak. When you feel weak, you feel
like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you, find that
inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you, and get that motivation
to not give up and not be a quitter no matter how bad you wanna just fall
flat on your face."  Eminem

souvj49_zpsea083abd.png

#47 Elizabeth23

Elizabeth23

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 1597 posts
  • LocationNJ

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:36 AM

have a great trip!

#48 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 07:54 AM

have a great trip!

Will do. :D Thanks!

#49 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:14 AM

Ok, I'm back from vacation and finally got on the scale this morning and...

I have lost 7 lbs in 10 days! :D

I'm actually very happy with those numbers considering I've had to eat out every meal for the last 7 out of 10 days.
  • Elizabeth23, SkinnyPassions and count-my-ribs like this

#50 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:16 PM

Lipo 6 Black vs Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate

I've been wanting to post this for a while but I just haven't had the time until now.

My experience with Lipo 6 Black and Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate have been vastly different. I've had a much better experience with Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate! Here's a comparison...

Lipo 6 Black:

I felt clumsy, slightly OCD, and had some issues trying to concentrate.
The palms of my hands would sweat.
I had diarrhea on the 3rd day, but there were no stomach cramps.
Loose stools continued after the 3rd day, and my poop turned green. :o
I also noticed that I was clinching my jaw, especially at night, and that was starting to give me tension headaches.
Positives about Lipo 6 Black:
No appetite.
It didn't keep me awake at night.
Lots of energy during the day.

Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate (Awesome!!!)

The clumsy/crazy has been dumbed down.
No issues concentrating.
I still have TONS of energy during the day (I look forward to taking it).
The palms of my hands still sweat, but that's no big deal.
I've had no stomach or poop issues, no stomach cramping.
I do notice myself clinching my jaw every now and then, but it's not nearly as bad as it was when I was on Lipo 6 Black. It's mostly been during the day, and I just remind myself to relax my jaw and it seems to go away.
I've had no issues with tension headaches. In fact, I haven't had any headaches at all while on Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate, which is unusual for me. I usually average about 1 to 2 headaches a week. It's been nice not having them.
I've had no issues sleeping.
The appetite suppressing effect is AMAZING!
And I've been losing weight! :D

I am extremely happy with "Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate" and am going to continue to take it while I'm trying to lose weight. It has really helped to take my appetite away, and my urges to binge have pretty much disappeared. That alone makes it worth it!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again! This diet pill is *AWESOME*!!! :D
  • count-my-ribs and Bellaisnotonfire like this

#51 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

I'm really tempted to start this. I live in the UK though so I found some here:

http://uk.bodybuildi...equestid=375593

Then again I'm only nearly 20, and it says it's not for anyone under 21. But does that really mean anything?

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Rilakkumadivider_zpsmjcmgqhq.png

Spoiler

#52 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:05 AM

I'm really tempted to start this. I live in the UK though so I found some here:
http://uk.bodybuildi...equestid=375593
Then again I'm only nearly 20, and it says it's not for anyone under 21. But does that really mean anything?

Of course I have to put out the disclaimer... "Make sure you follow the directions on the bottle". :)
But, if I were 20 and looking for a good appetite suppressant, I would have probably gone ahead and tried it. But I can't really say that my health comes into play when I'm making decisions about food and weight loss. So, just take some time to think about it. Weigh the pros and cons about having to rely on pills to make you lose weight at such a young age. Maybe ask some other people on this site about how they would feel about it. Get a couple different opinions on the matter before you decide. :)

#53 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:12 AM

1 year and just under 3 months.

And I could say the same - I've already been taking laxatives, but I had to go to the doctors recently (vitamin D deficiancy that it was messing my right hand up) - so I've been off them for 2 weeks and 1 day if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't know who to ask, so I just hope someone replies to this with their thoughts. I don't see it as a big deal difference-wise - I don't see any major changes between me now and me in a bit over a year.

It's not like I plan on OD'ing on it. I'll basically follow the bottle apart from the age thing. These just seem so much better than these green coffee bean whatever-they-were-called.

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Spoiler

#54 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:14 AM

I've just noticed it's not available in the UK store. :(

Looks like I'm going to have to find some elsewhere.

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Spoiler

#55 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:34 AM

1 year and just under 3 months.
And I could say the same - I've already been taking laxatives, but I had to go to the doctors recently (vitamin D deficiancy that it was messing my right hand up) - so I've been off them for 2 weeks and 1 day if I remember correctly.

I wouldn't know who to ask, so I just hope someone replies to this with their thoughts. I don't see it as a big deal difference-wise - I don't see any major changes between me now and me in a bit over a year.
It's not like I plan on OD'ing on it. I'll basically follow the bottle apart from the age thing. These just seem so much better than these green coffee bean whatever-they-were-called.

You could just post a thread in the general discussions forum, if you wanted to. But I understand. Making decisions about this stuff is hard. I hope you're doing better now that you've come off of the laxatives. Is your right hand back to normal?
The only down sides I can think to throw out there is the cost (approx $35 to $45 a month). It always sucks to have to spend that money, but they've been worth it for me. I just budget them into my monthly expenses.
The other thing is that some people would call diet pills a "crutch". Something that you take for awhile and then have to come off of and the struggle with appetite can be so much worse when you stop taking them. But I've decided to take my chances because they work so well.
I've never tried the green coffee bean extract, but I have tried a couple of other diet pills/supplements to try and suppress my appetite but none of them worked for me. Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate has been the best thing I've found. Good luck with it if you do decide to try it. I hope it works as well for you as it has for me! :D

#56 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:36 AM

I've just noticed it's not available in the UK store. :(
Looks like I'm going to have to find some elsewhere.

You could probably find it online, the company that makes it is called "Nutrex".

#57 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:37 AM

I do want to try it, but it's hard when a lot of things I read on here are in the US. I don't want to have to get things shipped from overseas as it takes forever at an extra cost.

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Spoiler

#58 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:38 AM

You could probably find it online, the company that makes it is called "Nutrex"

Yeah, I've tried putting into google "Lipo-6 Black Ultra Concentrate nutrex uk"

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Spoiler

#59 Release

Release

Sage

• Members
  • 1123 posts

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:43 AM

I do want to try it, but it's hard when a lot of things I read on here are in the US. I don't want to have to get things shipped from overseas as it takes forever at an extra cost.

Yeah, you'd definitely have to factor in the extra cost for shipping. Sorry about that. :(

#60 Rilakkuma

Rilakkuma

Omniscient

• Members
  • 2798 posts
  • LocationPancake Land

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:55 AM

I can't even find the ultra concentrate version on amazon UK, but I found the other one.

http://www.amazon.co...keywords=Nutrex

I dunno, though... should I trust this one?

I'mma keep looking.

RilaA_zpsdgx3s5qj.gif

163cm

51.8kg

Dragon Cave Scroll

Gifs

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users