TIPS AND TRICKS TO NOT EATING - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

TIPS AND TRICKS TO NOT EATING

pro ana tricks tips no food low calorie

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#41 earthboundmisfit

earthboundmisfit

The Village Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12224 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:28 PM

Drink water, drink coffee, house cleaning

Like Gold to Aery Thinness Beat  ~John Donne

Truly my soul waiteth upon God:  from Him cometh my salvation.  He only is my rock and my salvation; He is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. 

~ Psalm 62:1-2

#42 thedailystruggle

thedailystruggle

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Chewing gum
Water
Cleaning
Exercising
Studying
Reading
Being on here

GW: 80 UGW: 0

#43 skelliebelle

skelliebelle

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4395 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:43 PM

I usually do not condone, but what really helps me is thinking about bugs and watching documentaries about obese people (sorry not fat shaming). It just makes me lose my appetite and doesn't make me want to eat. Also if I get really depressed I don't eat, but I know that's not for everyone.

Wow that's crazy cos thinking of/seeing a bug is a HUGE trigger for me, I hate when I'm about to eat something I planned or wanted and someone mentions bugs or there's one on tv etc and it's getting so that the thought pops into my mind more frequently, probably cos I want to avoid it...but ya works great if I don't want to eat but when I do I get so mad lol
  • MissyMayhem likes this

#44 thinperfection

thinperfection

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • LocationVirginia, United States

Posted 30 June 2014 - 10:56 PM

Watching fat people eat their burgers, fries, and sodas makes me want to eat less.

Also, drinking zero calorie beverages, like Vitamin Water Zero or Propel Zero, fills me up. 

Height 5'5"

HW: 128 lb (01/ 2013)

GW: 105 (BMI 17.5)

GW2: 98 (BMI 16.3)

CW: 101 (BMI 16.8) (02/2016)

#45 tothinkskinnyy

tothinkskinnyy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:36 PM

1) chew gum...a lot!

2) drink LOTS of water (and before every meal so that you won't eat so much)

3) avoid the kitchen at all costs. if you're not in the kitchen, you won't make or find food.

4) stand if front of your mirror naked and just cry about all of the fat that you have that you need to lose

5) keep inspirational pictures somewhere that you can look at all the time

6) constantly tell yourself that you are not hungry. that the feeling will pass. that hunger pains are just fat melting away. the more you tell yourself that, the more you'll believe it.

7) have a skinny sibling or parent? look at them during meals. look at how skinny they are. are you still hungry?

8) think of your skinny friends or even skinny enemies. do you want to look like them? be skinnier than them?

9) think of events or places you are going to in the future. don't you want to be skinny for that beach trip so that you aren't a whale in your bikini?

10) makes friends who have an eating disorder that can encourage you along the way.

• ontheb0rderline likes this

#46 MissyMayhem

MissyMayhem

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4772 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 11:51 PM

Wow that's crazy cos thinking of/seeing a bug is a HUGE trigger for me, I hate when I'm about to eat something I planned or wanted and someone mentions bugs or there's one on tv etc and it's getting so that the thought pops into my mind more frequently, probably cos I want to avoid it...but ya works great if I don't want to eat but when I do I get so mad lol

Cockroaches are so disgusting, they work most def for me. Crunchy on the outside and gooey in the middle.. ick.

• Honey&Caffiene likes this

HT: 5'4" icon-tiny-heart.jpg CW:118.8 icon-tiny-heart.jpg HW:190 (Pregnancy) icon-tiny-heart.jpg LW: 110

GW1: 125 skull.gif GW2: 120 skull.gif GW3: 115 skull.gif GW4: 110 skull.gif GW: 105 icon-tiny-heart.jpg UGW:<100   

BMI:19.1

Bust:33 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Waist:25 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Hips:33 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Thighs:18

Bodyshape: Hourglass

tumblr_m3xxuuftaZ1rodiav.gif

"We are all candy covered on the outside, peel away the shell and we're rotten on the inside."

#47 skelliebelle

skelliebelle

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 4395 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:27 AM

Cockroaches are so disgusting, they work most def for me. Crunchy on the outside and gooey in the middle.. ick.

That is exactly the one I usually think of!! Probably my biggest phobia. So ya any crunchy food that's what I picture. And I have a really vivid visual imagination. :( #2 would probably be maggots. that's a trip I didn't know other ppl did that. Sometimes it's involuntary tho and I don't like it cos it's gross and I hate them more than anything

#48 Eadie_koenig

Eadie_koenig

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, US

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:30 AM

I just sort of curl up in a ball on my bed and tell myself how fat I am and how I don't need it. I have no willpower at all. It's quite sad.

its a...tumblr_static_81tce37qrd44ksc8wcco4o4gg....mad world

Watch Me.

#49 imfuckinglost

imfuckinglost

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1159 posts
  • LocationFR

Posted 01 July 2014 - 01:50 AM

DRINK a lot of tea, water, diet coke

Chew gum 

Clean

Read

MPA

Go out walking

#50 theturquoisepumps

theturquoisepumps

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2350 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:13 AM

DRINK a lot of tea, water, diet coke

Chew gum 

Clean

Read

MPA

Go out walking

That's exactly what I do!

:D

• imfuckinglost likes this

my lifestyle blog link is here

We're All Mad Here - Cheshire Cat

If I Obeyed All The Rules, I Wouldn't Have Gotten Anywhere - Marilyn Monroe

145 144 143 142 141 140 139
138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130 129 128 127 126 125 124

123 122 121 120 119 118 117

116 115 114 113 112 111 110

109 108 107 106 105 104 103

102 101 100 99 98 97 96 95

tumblr_mzf59pVwzD1r09c0uo1_400.gif

tumblr_mjbaorF3SB1rv7cdvo1_500.gif

Spoiler

#51 ontheb0rderline

ontheb0rderline

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1341 posts
  • LocationYorkshire

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

Gym(wearing baggy clothes)

Tea

Cigs

Music

3sw8p1.png?t=1&2WnHvKxH

#52 bones_exposed

bones_exposed

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

Tea, gum, etc. Taking pictures of the parts of yourself you dont like, do 10 jumping jacks and drink a pint of water. Chew and spit. Look at pictures of fat people and gross food. Imagine a bear shitting out the food you want to eat(most effective for me). Look at thinspo.

#53 mushroom

mushroom

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:11 AM

When I Chew and Spit, I feel accomplished by seeing the chewed up food that COULD have been in my stomach but ISN'T. 

Drink lots of water. 

Tea and coffee are lifesavers. 

Willpower- you are STRONGER than you think. 

Try on tight/small clothes. 

Nail polish. 

Think of food as disgusting and full of maggots. This usually works for me. 

Listening to music. 

Shopping. 

• mrsgainsbourg likes this

#54 Guest_mmorbidd__*

Guest_mmorbidd__*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:37 AM

i drink flavoured water. like with mio or something in it and tell myself it's a meal. i look around my kitchen and i " eat with my eyes but not with my mouth."

I do the eat with my eyes thing too! Didn't think many others did as it can be triggering. Also like to smell the food then walk away (I know it sounds weird)

• MarshmallowNomNom likes this

#55 Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts
  • LocationAmerica

Posted 01 July 2014 - 10:45 AM

I drink water to the point where I feel like I'm going to puke. Go for long walks. Go shopping, shopping usually makes me feel terrible about myself so I won't feel like eating when I get back either. Brush your teeth. Take the time to exercise or do your hair and makeup or clean your face or something.

Oh my god once I was super bloated because of lax that I took (could hardly feel my wrist bones it was really bad) so I set up a water drinking competition with my friends and I ended up (winning of course) drinking 2 gallons of water and I got water poisoning and I couldn't even look at water the next day without wanting to puke. It was so horrible but i wasn't bloated anymore!

#56 Prettygirls_donteat

Prettygirls_donteat

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:20 PM

Oh my god once I was super bloated because of lax that I took (could hardly feel my wrist bones it was really bad) so I set up a water drinking competition with my friends and I ended up (winning of course) drinking 2 gallons of water and I got water poisoning and I couldn't even look at water the next day without wanting to puke. It was so horrible but i wasn't bloated anymore!

don't ever do that again!! It can kill you. Yes,too much water can kill you. It's kind of like drowning,but on the inside. Please don't:(
  • SugarKatX likes this

#57 Guest_Mjaomjao_*

Guest_Mjaomjao_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:31 PM

This is yucky but if you are making yourself something to eat, take a few hairs from your head and mush it in with the food. You Will not want to eat it and Its a perfect excuse if eating in front of others. This Will not work if you have an alternative hair color like pink or blue, though...

#58 TheSkinnyMusketeer

TheSkinnyMusketeer

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:35 PM

When I want to eat I go paint my nails so my hands are busy :)

Why me.

#59 Broken Dragon

Broken Dragon

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3145 posts
  • LocationIn my fantasy

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

Lmao I write myself letters about my goals and how to achieve them and I try to be encouraging. I don't care how retarded you think I am, at least it works...  :ph34r:

• Matsurika likes this

#60 MissyMayhem

MissyMayhem

Omniscient

• Members
  • 4772 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:36 PM

That is exactly the one I usually think of!! Probably my biggest phobia. So ya any crunchy food that's what I picture. And I have a really vivid visual imagination. :( #2 would probably be maggots. that's a trip I didn't know other ppl did that. Sometimes it's involuntary tho and I don't like it cos it's gross and I hate them more than anything

Eww.. I hate maggots also.. I had a bag of potatoes once and flies had gotten into them and they had laid their eggs. Well I went to grab a potato and it was all mushy and slimy and had maggots all over it. I HATE potatoes now..

HT: 5'4" icon-tiny-heart.jpg CW:118.8 icon-tiny-heart.jpg HW:190 (Pregnancy) icon-tiny-heart.jpg LW: 110

GW1: 125 skull.gif GW2: 120 skull.gif GW3: 115 skull.gif GW4: 110 skull.gif GW: 105 icon-tiny-heart.jpg UGW:<100   

BMI:19.1

Bust:33 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Waist:25 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Hips:33 icon-tiny-heart.jpg Thighs:18

Bodyshape: Hourglass

tumblr_m3xxuuftaZ1rodiav.gif

"We are all candy covered on the outside, peel away the shell and we're rotten on the inside."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pro ana, tricks, tips, no food, low calorie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users