Most weight lost in ONE week? - Page 2 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Most weight lost in ONE week?

one week weight loss week pounds kg exercise diet fast 100cal calories

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_#skinnyfitspo_*

Guest_#skinnyfitspo_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 April 2015 - 09:14 PM

27 pounds // 8 days
SW: 137
CW: 110
This was in march.

Hoowwww!??
  • thinasriri1 likes this

#22 Guest_Problem Child_*

Guest_Problem Child_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:18 AM

i once lost 8 pounds in 5 days once. i didn't get to see it through to the end of the week because i had a drug overdose and had to go to the ER, and stupidly enough i told them what was going on and they had me hospitalized lmao.
i was purging everything i ate, exercising for hours when everyone else was asleep, and taking diet pills. i think it was hydroxycut and some green tea pills, or maybe it was raspberry ketone? can't remember. i do not recommend this, i was perpetually nauseous and generally miserable, and again...i ended up in the hospital.

#23 thinasriri1

thinasriri1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:41 PM

Hoowwww!??

It wasn't even my first time fasting and everyone noticed my way lost too. I don't know honestly I just drank ALOT of water and did 43 sit-ups a day. I increased my intake to 600 a day and lost 10 more pounds the rest of march.
  • searchingforsomething and Yoongay like this

#24 prongs

prongs

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:33 PM

I once went from 49-48 kg to 44 kg in one week and 2 days by eating 200-500 cal right after coming out of a several months long binge cycle. Gained it all back T_T

• Atilatheicedbun, bulbgirl and Anniqua like this

Sinner 

I dreamed I was missing

Leave out all the rest

large.gif

16 years old- Pansexual- EDNOS- sad writer- swag

Currently: 1100 cal a day

Relavant song lyrics:

Beg my broken heart to beat,

Save my life, change my mind

I know the truth is ugly,

did you truly ever love me?

#25 fearlessfawn

fearlessfawn

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1685 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:46 AM

Probably about 8 lbs.

{ anorexia b/p subtype;
5ft9 + 99.8 lbs + cbmi 14.7 }

#26 alwaysandforeverstarving

alwaysandforeverstarving

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Locationsf

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:50 PM

I think I lost 8 pounds in a week before (from 93 to 85). I don't know how much was water weight, but luckily it's never really more than about 2 pounds with me. i weigh myself in the mornings, i used to sooooo many times a day and i might do that again soon to trigger myself but idk. I'd work out a couple hours a day at the gym and made sure i burned all the calories i ate or really close to that if not more doing cardio. so if i burned 300 calories i couldn't dare to have 500 without going on an hour or longer speed walk too. everyone complimented me sooo much at 85lbs and said how perfect my body was. i was actually happy with it till i started gaining again. so that's also why 85 pounds is my goal weight.

what was your intake for the week? also omg i totally feel you i get compliments under 100 but when i was under 90 everyone was telling me how good i looked lol

tumblr_nfnyzl6tOV1tyn9i7o1_500.png

h: 5'4" (162 cm) 

cw: 110-115lbs (50kg)- fuckfuckfuck

lw: 86.0lbs (39.0kg) [12/13/2014]

gw:105 for now

ugw: maintain 43kg (95 lbs)

31 - 24.5 - 31

tumblr_njfozzrm841s3pdk6o2_400.gif

tumblr_nh0nmbdGAL1rxhcsqo2_r1_400.gif

#27 Guest_mega32audino_*

Guest_mega32audino_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 03:23 PM

Hoowwww!??

the persons trolling obvi

#28 Guest_plantghost_*

Guest_plantghost_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2015 - 04:34 PM

500 c for 5 days, fasted 2

lost 5 lbs

#29 LoseThatUmbrella

LoseThatUmbrella

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • LocationUS

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:12 AM

27 pounds // 8 days
SW: 137
CW: 110
This was in march.

you give me hope(:

Currently on an Alternate Day Fasting Regimen

HW:224 CW: 203.8

GW1: 180 GW2: 160 GW3: 150 GW4: 135 GW5: 120

#30 Guest_15%bodyfat_*

Guest_15%bodyfat_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

10lbs keto

#31 Guest_invisable_*

Guest_invisable_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 August 2015 - 07:11 PM

I lost 9lbs by water fasting.

In how long? May I ask..

#32 smokemebroke

smokemebroke

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:03 AM

I've lost 8lbs in 9 days by eating 600-800calories, eating every 2 hours, without any exercise AT ALL.. I also slept for 8-10 hours

Sent from an alien using Tapatalk
  • blackcoffeeaddict, mychemicalveil, Christi85 and 2 others like this

5``1.5/156cm

135lbs

130lbs

125lbs

120lbs

115lbs

110lbs

105lbs 

100lbs

#33 Radhs

Radhs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:13 AM

Hey guys, it's really motivational reading how much weight people have lost in one week.
I currently weigh 40 kg right now, weight 38 a month ago and want to get back to that so desperately! My cousins wedding is in a week so I need to look good.

I feel the reason I have put on weight is because I found out a few weeks ago that I'm hyperthyroid, therefore I've been given medication to stop the thyroid gland from being overactive, meaning my metabolism increases. I know this is really bad, but I haven't been taking the meds recently because I feel that's why I'm putting on weight! It's such a bad situation, I want to lose weight but I also can't stop taking my meds because I'll have health problems if I do.

I've decided not to take my meds for a week so I can lose weight in one week and then start taking them once I've lost the weight.

Any opinions or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#34 Guest_wastedyears_*

Guest_wastedyears_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:25 AM

• ElsaXAnna likes this

#35 rosesandcandy

rosesandcandy

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1120 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:15 PM

Well this week is the most and I have lost 5kg/11 lbs from living off coconut water and lemon water with occasional coffee
  • SlimNSexy likes this

#36 Guest_sosuke_*

Guest_sosuke_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 October 2015 - 02:02 PM

ok lol this may be kinda old but whatever. I've been fasting since monday this week and I don't actually know my exact sw but i've lost around 3 or 4 kg (so between 6 to 9 lbs) in not even four days, yay! I wanna keep doing this until friday, eat on the weekend and then repeat. If I keep losing like this i'll reach my UGW in a month, so exited!!!

#37 Guest_Wanderingbird_*

Guest_Wanderingbird_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 November 2015 - 02:02 PM

4 kilos but to be honest I had the flu and sleepy all week then gained it all back when I got better
  • LowCalAl likes this

#38 Guest_crispair_*

Guest_crispair_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2015 - 05:44 AM

12.5 lbs. Did it by fasting and running 2-3 miles every day. But the moment I broke the fast, I started gaining. Gained back 6 lbs in 4 days and then leveled off from there. Sucked because I was eating under 500 calories a day.

• fairycowgirl likes this

#39 Nikki02141428

Nikki02141428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 04:18 PM

The most effective way to keep off the weight after going through the trouble losing is to change your intake everyday to avoid your body going into starvation mode. If you don't eat for a week then suddenly start eating again(even in small amounts) your body will freak out and retain everything you eat, it's a survival instinct. I recommend the ABC diet 100%!!! By changing your calories frequently you don't enter ketosis and it's easier to keep the weight off because your appetite naturally shrinks over the 50days!

• alisonatee likes this

#40 Stopdropandstay

Stopdropandstay

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Canada

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:03 AM

Hey guys, it's really motivational reading how much weight people have lost in one week.
I currently weigh 40 kg right now, weight 38 a month ago and want to get back to that so desperately! My cousins wedding is in a week so I need to look good.

I feel the reason I have put on weight is because I found out a few weeks ago that I'm hyperthyroid, therefore I've been given medication to stop the thyroid gland from being overactive, meaning my metabolism increases. I know this is really bad, but I haven't been taking the meds recently because I feel that's why I'm putting on weight! It's such a bad situation, I want to lose weight but I also can't stop taking my meds because I'll have health problems if I do.

I've decided not to take my meds for a week so I can lose weight in one week and then start taking them once I've lost the weight.

Any opinions or advice?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i feel like this is similar to that korean drama "oh my venus". i never watch kdramas but i watched some of this one and it's pretty triggering for me. the entire fucking show is about a girl who got fat and is losing weight again. anyways, she has a thyroid condition, and they give some pretty healthy legit advice lol. check it out.

• ❤Alicekills❤, teenytinydolly and fairycowgirl like this

5'4"
MPA Sw 2014: 107
Cw: 109.6 (in recovery)
Lw: 92
Hw: 126.8

Accountability

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: one week, weight loss, week, pounds, kg, exercise, diet, fast, 100cal, calories

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users