This year ill be skinny ! - Page 40 - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

This year ill be skinny !

diet skinny weight loss parents tips restrict accountability ugw thinspo EDNOS

• Please log in to reply
792 replies to this topic

#781 vanilla/chai

vanilla/chai

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 04:46 AM

Your food seems so light and fresh - I love your fruit intake and that you're not carb-phobic like me! (trying to overcome that right now) Good luck!

#782 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2077 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:21 AM

Your food seems so light and fresh - I love your fruit intake and that you're not carb-phobic like me! (trying to overcome that right now) Good luck!

thx sweetie! i was kinda anti carbs a while ago but for the past month i was trying out raw till 4 and mostly ate all raw.. sadly it didnt work for me so i might get scared of carbs again hehe :)

good luck babe, fruits are awesome for you and give you such good vibes and energy!

#783 vanilla/chai

vanilla/chai

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:40 AM

thx sweetie! i was kinda anti carbs a while ago but for the past month i was trying out raw till 4 and mostly ate all raw.. sadly it didnt work for me so i might get scared of carbs again hehe :)

good luck babe, fruits are awesome for you and give you such good vibes and energy!

May I ask you a question? When you're low carb do you do high fat/low carb or low carb/low fat with some fruit thrown in? I'm mulling things over and gathering opinions! Thanks!

#784 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2077 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 11:55 AM

May I ask you a question? When you're low carb do you do high fat/low carb or low carb/low fat with some fruit thrown in? I'm mulling things over and gathering opinions! Thanks!

im always mixing things up, usually just trying stuff out and see if they fit me but i feel like it depends on situation and even weather :)

so i had times recently i did high fat and no carbs, like monos on nuts or coconut oil.. i feel like its not for a busy lifestyle and not for a long term

other then monos i was too freaked out to just eat lots of fat.. and all that macro counting is just to much for my little brains  :lol: 

when i do low carb low fat i usually have loads of liquids and veggies, some protein and little fruits

i think the style i felt best at was raw vegan and i defiantly plan to get back to that when i maintain and "recover"

so what are you following now?

what opinions did you get? (:

#785 vanilla/chai

vanilla/chai

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 12 April 2015 - 12:10 PM

im always mixing things up, usually just trying stuff out and see if they fit me but i feel like it depends on situation and even weather :)

so i had times recently i did high fat and no carbs, like monos on nuts or coconut oil.. i feel like its not for a busy lifestyle and not for a long term

other then monos i was too freaked out to just eat lots of fat.. and all that macro counting is just to much for my little brains  :lol: 

when i do low carb low fat i usually have loads of liquids and veggies, some protein and little fruits

i think the style i felt best at was raw vegan and i defiantly plan to get back to that when i maintain and "recover"

so what are you following now?

what opinions did you get? (:

Thanks for your response! :)

I think in terms of short term and quick weight loss more can be done in a week with low carb/high fat i.e.. egg fasts etc but my problem is I kept this kind of 'fat fasting' thing up for too long last year so carbs became really addictive.. led me to binges which is awful because I was orthorexic originally. Purity was good. Back then when I first dropped a lot of weight I was low calorie consuming low fat and 'lowish' carb but allowed myself apples, beetroots, carrots, never bread. pasta, rice, junk etc. I think that this is a better long term solution to be honest. Sweet tooth could be satisfied by fruit.

I'm carb-phobic at the moment which is actually far more stressful than calorie-phobic. Macro counting sucks and makes you obsess more about food I find. At least when restricting you can take a bite of something at a party or something and limit it to that one mouthful but carb-phobia makes you fear a single chip! The whole low fat/high carb thing sounds great - I love fruit - but I've heard that that much insulin, unless you're extremely active, can be problematic.. but of course if you're restricting, your body is going to use up the limited calories you consume as fuel so that would alleviate problems but the whole 3000 calories a day raw vegan thing.. I couldn't rise it personally!

I'm going to go back to lowish carb and low fat with protein and veggies and keep my fruit, pretty much is in keeping with what you said above!

Best of luck with your goals! xxx

#786 Guest_isntshelovely_*

Guest_isntshelovely_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 April 2015 - 09:29 PM

You seem sweet and I relate to a lot of your posts.....

I'm gonna follow you <3 :)

#787 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2077 posts

Posted 13 April 2015 - 09:19 AM

lets just say i got off track today... and i dont want to talk about it. :(

#788 Glinda

Glinda

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • LocationHell, probably

Posted 13 April 2015 - 10:23 AM

Aw, hon, it'll be all right. Even if you got off track, there's still tomorrow to eat better. Just don't give up on the day and get even farther off, and you'll be a-ok! 

5' 2"

SW: 122.4

CW: 122.4

GW1: 115

GW2: 110

UGW: 105? 100?

accountability

feeling sad?

binge tracking (pass/fail)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

8 9 10 11 12 13 14

15 16 17 18 19 20 21

22 23 24 25 26 27 28

29 30

#789 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2077 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:39 AM

Thanks for your response! :)

I think in terms of short term and quick weight loss more can be done in a week with low carb/high fat i.e.. egg fasts etc but my problem is I kept this kind of 'fat fasting' thing up for too long last year so carbs became really addictive.. led me to binges which is awful because I was orthorexic originally. Purity was good. Back then when I first dropped a lot of weight I was low calorie consuming low fat and 'lowish' carb but allowed myself apples, beetroots, carrots, never bread. pasta, rice, junk etc. I think that this is a better long term solution to be honest. Sweet tooth could be satisfied by fruit.

I'm carb-phobic at the moment which is actually far more stressful than calorie-phobic. Macro counting sucks and makes you obsess more about food I find. At least when restricting you can take a bite of something at a party or something and limit it to that one mouthful but carb-phobia makes you fear a single chip! The whole low fat/high carb thing sounds great - I love fruit - but I've heard that that much insulin, unless you're extremely active, can be problematic.. but of course if you're restricting, your body is going to use up the limited calories you consume as fuel so that would alleviate problems but the whole 3000 calories a day raw vegan thing.. I couldn't rise it personally!

I'm going to go back to lowish carb and low fat with protein and veggies and keep my fruit, pretty much is in keeping with what you said above!

Best of luck with your goals! xxx

fat fasting is hard for that reason... if youre home all day than its a quick nice weightloss but when youre out actually living and interacting... you basically cant eat.. anything! all this fat is scary..

funny thing is i just started a fat fast hehe.. having some coconut oil and nothing else for as long as i can keep this going

but the best method you can actually do longterm is the low fat low crb restricting thing... ill join you when i reach a bearable weight... ><

best of luck to you too!<3

You seem sweet and I relate to a lot of your posts.....

I'm gonna follow you <3 :)

aww thanks sweety, you seem so nice as well ^_^

follow ahead, and best of luck!<3

Aw, hon, it'll be all right. Even if you got off track, there's still tomorrow to eat better. Just don't give up on the day and get even farther off, and you'll be a-ok! 

ohhh hehe i did give up on yesterday. and reached an amazingly high weight because of that...

i guess ill be ok though. i just feel like im struggling for such a long time though.

thank you so much, youre the sweetest lill thing<333

• Glinda likes this

#790 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2077 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 11:47 AM

13.4- sadly, a big fat binge. totally non vegan.

14.4- sadly, stayed in bed all day. literally. all day. i just had a cup of ''bulletproof coffee''. just some coffee blended with a tablespoon of coconut oil and stevia. its 150ish cals.

so today ive reached a new HW: 56kg. 

i mean new hw for the past few years.. i did reach higher ones after my first try of recovery.

anyway i weighted myself again this evening and im 55.5.

i just feel like quitting uni and stopping this madness of a life.

all i do is struggle and never get a hold of anything.

and yesterday's presentation went good. but good is just not good enough after someone else got a perfect feedback, my good feedback felt tasteless.

how could i work for days on only to feel this lame?

i feel like nothing i do is ever good enough for me anyways.

i have such a shortage in time and whenever i have more time its just a huge shortage in energy.

my room is a mess, my life is a mess. my social life is not even existing to be lame.

im still bummed out about U. and ofcourse my weight struggles and binging out of control is leading me to new hights of feeling hopeless.

#791 TiredDepressedHungry

TiredDepressedHungry

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 01:06 PM

Its so upsetting to hear things aren't going well and you're struggling, how tall are you? I know having a new high weight feels like the end of the world but its not, you lost the weight once; even at a higher weight. You shouldn't make any rash decisions about Uni just yet, give it time because you should do what is best for your health but its also important to not make a decision on a whim that you'll end up regretting. Always here lovely <3

SW:135

CW:104

GW:100

UGW:88

6059_9c5b.jpeg                          

#792 nextyearillbeskinny

nextyearillbeskinny

Advanced Sage

• Members
  • 2077 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 06:37 AM

ima mess.

taking a break from mpa.

love you all nonetheless.

<3

• Glinda and TiredDepressedHungry like this

#793 toluidine

toluidine

Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1199 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 19 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

Sending love <3333

• nextyearillbeskinny likes this

Height 5'7 | BMI 31.5 

202 201 200

199 198 197 196 195 194 193 192 191 190

189 188 187 186 185 184 183 182 181 180

179 178 177 176 175 174 173 172 171 170

169 168 167 166 165 164 163 162 161 160

159 158 157 156 155 154 153 152 151 150

149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130
129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120
119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

Count my abilities

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, skinny, weight loss, parents, tips, restrict, accountability, ugw, thinspo, EDNOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users