[emoji1652] 4681 diet - CW: 47Kg , GW: 46Kg -- weightless . ♡♡♡♡♡ - Page 127 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4681 diet - CW: 47Kg , GW: 46Kg -- weightless . ♡♡♡♡♡

• Please log in to reply
2534 replies to this topic

#2521 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9015 posts

Posted 11 November 2021 - 04:57 PM

January: 2-3 binges ?
Febuary: 2 binges ?
March: 3-2 binges?
April: 6 binges
May: 3 binges
June: 7 binges!!
July: 5 binges
August: 5-6 binges ?
September: 6 binges
October: 7 -8 binges
November: 2 binges
December:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Real Goddess Ana .....

. .

#2522 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 20 November 2021 - 04:46 PM

November: 4 binges
December:

. .

#2523 juno_55

juno_55

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 20 November 2021 - 05:59 PM

I have never seen anyone actually completing the abc diet

#2524 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 01:21 PM

Omg im coming back, i let myself go a little… so
I will be posting daily:
Food or at least food cals
My TDEE
My deficit

I will be doing these workouts:
Jumping throgh rope (2 days)
Dancing (2 days)
Pilates (2 other days)
Squats everyday
Pacing everyday

So. Starting tomorrow. Tomorrow goal is a deficit of 700-1000, minimum intake.
Jumping through rope (60- 40 times)
60 squats, pacing

. .

#2525 Propia

Propia

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2021 - 05:13 PM

Commenting to follow

#2526 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 04:05 PM

December: 1 binge

. .

#2527 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 12 December 2021 - 04:07 PM

December im doing pretty good only 1 binge so far :)

• taeyong’s bestie and pusheeen like this

. .

#2528 pusheeen

pusheeen

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 21 December 2021 - 10:01 AM

hey babe hope u are ok! I’m sure u won’t remember me my old account was journeyback_x a few years ago, I remember when u started this thread! I always came and read about ur day and just had a mega catch up haha! xxx
  • pacingqueen likes this

#2529 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 11:10 AM

December: 2 binges
2022!
January: 1 binge

. .

#2530 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 11:13 AM

Hey babes! So basically the news are that I still try to do my workouts and usually eat 1000-1300 cals and only come here when I binge lol.
But recently I started binging less rarely, I used to have a lot of binges, but now I don’t as much. So basically what happened, I got vaccinated corona vaccine, and ever since then, I noticed that my apettite has changed, I have less apettite. Even before my period I didn’t want to eat as much XD so i feel like i have a smaller apettite right now which is great ! It’s so much easier right now to throw the binges off !:)

. .

#2531 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 11:21 AM

hey babe hope u are ok! I’m sure u won’t remember me my old account was journeyback_x a few years ago, I remember when u started this thread! I always came and read about ur day and just had a mega catch up haha! xxx

Hey babeee! Omg it’s so great to hear it from youu! however I’m not posting here anymore almost never, it’s hard to say that I got over ED but it’s something like that, I just don’t think about diets, calories, what to eat or not to eat, I basically just live my life and focus on my goals and I’m not trying to “Be skinny and that’s the most important thing in my life “. By doing that, not only I was losing my life, but also I wasn’t that skinny too lol. Rn im just trying not to think about something so small and so stupid like calories or food, like it’s just there to keep you alive and to live your life, and not to basically ruin your life and make you small? Idc i haven’t looked back since, i just wanted to get my life back. And life is hard sometimes but it doesn’t have to be perfect, at least I live it free now! Idc I feel like I just grew up and I just understood that all of this was so so pointless and lead to nowhere. There’s so much more than just your weight. Sure I still want to be thin and I workout to feel good and be healthy LIKE DEF, i love working out and I try to eat healthy, I try not to eat more than 1000-1300 calories everyday . And even if binge or i gain some weight i know that i can lose it anytime i want ,and i usually do, why tf did i worry all of this nonsense lol. It just made no sense and was childish.
So here are my updates about me, ugh i feel like things have changed a bit XD how are u doing though, sweetie? So nice to hear from ppl like u!

. .

#2532 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted 09 January 2022 - 05:03 AM

2022!
January: 1 binge
February:

• pusheeen likes this

. .

#2533 pusheeen

pusheeen

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 10 January 2022 - 07:55 AM

Hey babeee! Omg it’s so great to hear it from youu! however I’m not posting here anymore almost never, it’s hard to say that I got over ED but it’s something like that, I just don’t think about diets, calories, what to eat or not to eat, I basically just live my life and focus on my goals and I’m not trying to “Be skinny and that’s the most important thing in my life “. By doing that, not only I was losing my life, but also I wasn’t that skinny too lol. Rn im just trying not to think about something so small and so stupid like calories or food, like it’s just there to keep you alive and to live your life, and not to basically ruin your life and make you small? Idc i haven’t looked back since, i just wanted to get my life back. And life is hard sometimes but it doesn’t have to be perfect, at least I live it free now! Idc I feel like I just grew up and I just understood that all of this was so so pointless and lead to nowhere. There’s so much more than just your weight. Sure I still want to be thin and I workout to feel good and be healthy LIKE DEF, i love working out and I try to eat healthy, I try not to eat more than 1000-1300 calories everyday . And even if binge or i gain some weight i know that i can lose it anytime i want ,and i usually do, why tf did i worry all of this nonsense lol. It just made no sense and was childish.
So here are my updates about me, ugh i feel like things have changed a bit XD how are u doing though, sweetie? So nice to hear from ppl like u!

Heyaaaaa!

I noticed u hadn’t been here very often but that’s so good to hear tho and I’m so glad u are feeling much better and not totally consumed by it all! hehehe I’m sure loads has changed but all for the better!

yeah I’m doing good thanks, I’ve had a baby! but gained a stupid amount so trying to get back down and also be happy & healthy!

glad u are doing so well babe! xxxxx
  • pacingqueen likes this

#2534 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:36 PM

2022!
January: 1 binge ,1 another SMALL binge :)
February:

. .

#2535 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 9015 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:46 PM

Heyaaaaa!

I noticed u hadn’t been here very often but that’s so good to hear tho and I’m so glad u are feeling much better and not totally consumed by it all! hehehe I’m sure loads has changed but all for the better!

yeah I’m doing good thanks, I’ve had a baby! but gained a stupid amount so trying to get back down and also be happy & healthy!

glad u are doing so well babe! xxxxx

Yes! Im better mentally like my life so much more rn than just my weight lol i just realised it doesn’t matter that much
But i feel like i also have let myself go a bit so I am gonna log my food here from the next week. I’m gonna do high restriction but I need to know stricter what I eat because it’s just easy to let yourself go and not notice it And my TDEE, and workout routine so in case I wouldn’t go down.

Im gonna plan on having at least a deficit of 700 everyday or more, everyday.But yeah orher than that i’ll be fine I think!

Yes I even forgot this site haha! I feel like everyone here is having big mental issues, and when you’re here, you just want to join everyone and kinda “relate” or something, which leads to even more damage, so nah, i don’t want my life to be about this anymore. You kind of even manifest these health issues by being here XD but yeah i need to log my food at least! And try to be healthy ,active and workout (and still lose weight) and have the best body ever haha. I am also doing squats etc

Oh woow big changes ! :) yep u need to be example nd healthy for yourself and your baby as u are even more beautiful woman now it’s okay u can lose it all in no time, haha!

You are always welcomed here :)

. .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users