[emoji1652] 4681 diet - ugw: 40Kg (compulsive exerciser) - Page 95 - 2468 Diet - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

4681 diet - ugw: 40Kg (compulsive exerciser)

• Please log in to reply
1882 replies to this topic

#1881 LighterButterfly

LighterButterfly

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7940 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:44 PM

Omg :/ my boobs are getting big, if my period comes or is about to come then i’ll have to cancel my weighing-in only after it ends.

I’ll see if they stay the same or not

keep running up that hill, my love, keep running to your dream 

B6jSp2.png?t=1&sJQlhRVy

#1882 LighterButterfly

LighterButterfly

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 7940 posts

Posted Today, 12:33 PM

Food today 4ffa1607d990c794ad244a695b9d2b7a.jpg
Total 800-900 calories. Well max 1000

TDEE - 1700

Deficit - 700-800 so far but will be 1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B6jSp2.png?t=1&sJQlhRVy

#1883 LighterButterfly

LighterButterfly

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • 7940 posts

Posted Today, 12:49 PM

so i am actually deciding to weigh in myself a little bit later, after my period ends and i don't even know when it will start but i feel like soon because it's time in a week so i never weigh myself before i know i should be getting my period because i always gain fake weight before it and during it so it's just u know like pointless to weigh in or to do any weigh in sooooo yeah.. also my intake doesn't have to be as strict as before, i can easily do just 5791 diet which is okay too, but of course my deficits will still be 800-1000 so i will still lose weight but it's just not my time to restrict too much or to weigh in, i also feel a little bit of cramps already but yeah. so i'll weigh in only in like a week or two, and of course i'll still be hoping to be 49kg by that time :) i am 50kg right now, so it's good, i will still reach that 49kg with whatever restriction i do, and after that, i'll goooo wild and strict all august and probably a week before that  to reach 47kg  :)

so yesterday 600, today 800-900, tomorrow 1000, then it is my birthday so whatever intake :) and 500 on thursday, 600-700 on friday :)

B6jSp2.png?t=1&sJQlhRVy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users