The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

#1 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17425 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:26 PM

The rules will be about the same as they used to be when I was on MPA regularly.  You get a point for every complete day that you fast, and are not allowed to eat two days in a row without losing all of your fasting points.  How much and what you eat on your food days is up to you.  Exclusions for fasting includes water, tea, coffee, medications and anything you need to take with medications, and vitamin/herbal vitamins/supplements.  For those who are children and are forced to consume a small amount of food every day due to parents you may a lot yourself a small calorie amount which you can consider fasting as not everyone has the luxury of not being watched.  I don't keep track of hours fasting, and count days in terms of waking up periods from one day to the next day.  Its okay to chat about everyone's progress and to write about fasting in general as a friendly environment is always nice in this thread.  You may start at 0 points, or give yourself credit for your current fast.

Everyone is invited to join at any time.  Please use the following headings on your daily fasting log.

Days since inception/restart:           Current Fasting Period Points:           Longest Point Streak:            Total Fasting Points:

Weight lost current session (units):          Most lost during a session:          Points of that session:          Total Weight lost:

Average Exercise During Current Session:

Notes: (units) = kg, lbs., etc. ... just fill in the abbreviation that you are personally using, the second line is option (some don't weigh)

Average Exercise During Current Session: should include avg. daily length of time during a session, and types/amounts (optional line)

Pictures are allowed, but are optional.  Your posts should allow everyone to go back and read their own logs and see their own progress.

Its nice to not have to go through this type of thing alone.  The Fasting Game keeps up my incentive and resolve through the point system.

I created a blog so that I can blog my daily updates into it for easier personal referencing: https://www.myproana...section-of-mpa/.  The headings should help to keep everyone self-responsible as keeping points and making records does give a person a sense of accomplishment.  Writing a personal diary type entry every day keeps a person on track.  Whatever you submit you can go back and read and take notes on later on, so you can really track your accomplishments and see where you have gone wrong or not gone wrong.  Therefore the more you write the more you will have to reflect upon.

In my opinion its a good idea to exercise while fasting, but to stay away from weights as you want to increase your flexibility, agility, endurance, figure, skin tightness, and strength while fasting but you don't want to tear down your muscles a lot or cause them to bulk up and ripple.  As such stretches, jumping jacks, side twists, rowing (if you have a rowing machine), walking (walking machines), jogging, running, biking, swimming, and the like is the way to go.  Just start slow and keep doing more every day, and trying to increase your intensity levels while doing so.

The more one gets into shape the easier it becomes to fast.  When exercising while fasting you help your body tear down its built up food stores turning them into energy and you allow your body to become more efficient in its use of its nutrition and foods.  I find that exercising instead of eating a meal actually takes my hunger away.  I run into more problems when I don't exercise while fasting than when I do exercise.  If you are trying to lose weight it really pays to be in great shape by the time you reach your ultimate goal rate rather than having to switch over and take forever to get in top fitness.  It takes roughly three months to get into top aerobic (cardiovascular) fitness shape.

Caution: If you feel feint while fasting you should avoid taking a shower until you eat again.  Showers can be a dangerous place during longer fasts.

In terms of exercise, I like to stand in place and stretch, do sets of 200 jumping jacks at a time as well as jumping side twists (while facing forward, typically watching television, jump turn my feet to one side then jump turn them to the other for a set number of times), jump hops (while standing remaining fairly still jumping slightly forward then slightly backwards a set number of times), over the back hand grab stretching (placing one arm behind the back and hooking upwards grasp hands while bending the other arm over the shoulder holding for around five seconds on each side, might be hard or impossible to do at first but doesn't take many days until you can easily do it just by making an attempt or two per day), toe touches (standing with legs still bending over to touch toes then standing back and repeating for a set number of times, standing leg swings (stand on one leg and swing the other slowly in front then behind and repeat a set number of times then switch sides, can also do these by standing on one leg and in front of you move them side to side a set number of times), high walking in place (basically moving your legs back and forth under you while standing fairly fast while going up in the air, alternatively you can do sides by moving one foot a bit in front of the other foot and then swinging it behind it as you move fairly fast a set number of times then change to the other side), side twists (either placing your arms upon your waist or holding them straight out to your sides simply slowly turn one direction then the other for a set number of time as you relax a bit), arm twists (standing in place with arms out rotate them forward then back to position a number of times, then rotate them backwards and back to position a number of times), arm swirls (stand with arms out an make little circles at first and slowly make larger ones and then slowly return to smaller ones, you can do this both forwards and backwards a set number of times), arm curls (clinch your fists and curl your arms forwards and backwards a number of times, this can be done with the arms out to the side and also out in front of you), arm/leg turns (simply stand in place and concentrate on slowly turning your arms/legs one direction then back), toe hops (stand on your tippy toes and gently hop up and down for a set number of times), toe lifts (stand up, put your weight on the back of your foot and gently raise and lower your toes a set number of times this is great for stretching), heal lifts (stand up, put your weight on the front of your foot and gently raise and drop your heals a set number of times which is also great for stretching).  The rule of thumb is any motion you can think of doing no matter how small it is will tone the muscles being used up rather nicely if enough reps are done in a row (typically one hundred or two hundred).  The good thing about these exercises is that they are easy to do, shouldn't leave you sore and will definitely tone and strengthen your muscles without building muscle mass as you don't tear down your muscles that much, so very quick recovery time.

My favorite exercise videos are the following (others may be found on youtube for free Ballet Beautiful is a wonderful series but as a guy I can't stretch like she does in her other videos, click once on the videos to watch them here, click twice to watch on youtube):

(removed, as video no longer exists)

If you have videos you enjoy doing, go ahead and post them.  To post youtube videos put the link in between the code of [vidio=youtube] link [/vidio] only don't use spaces and spell vidio correctly as video.  Can post videos other than exercise.  The old thread is at: https://www.myproana...-to-join/page-1.  The old thread is full of all types of great fasting information, and everyone got along really well.  It ran for 115 pages and died after I left.  Also, if anyone likes cats I maintain a Cat Earth Theory (the Earth is a cat) thread at lunaticoutpost.com: https://lunaticoutpo...ead-792775.html.  Also, give me a like, :).

My favorite drink is grapefruit juice mixed with orange juice.  Grapefruit juice alleviates acid reflux problems, and takes away burning.

The History of Fasting Thread: https://www.myproana...54-fasting-101/.

Rules Changes / Modifications:

11/08/2017  Juice Day Modification ... a juice day can be added before a food day and still count as being a fasting day point wise as it should serve to curve the desire to over eat upon food days and I believe should increase overall health and overall metabolic rates, and it just sounds like a good idea.  I've been wanting to try this for awhile now, and currently believe it may be a good way to live.

12/12/2017  Spreadsheet Template for The Fasting Game assessable at: https://docs.google....6M9E/edit#gid=0, simply duplicate it for own use.

Personal fitness notes thread for better results: https://www.myproana...better-results/

• lenalenn, AnneMarie, sicklysatisfied and 31 others like this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#2 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:28 PM

Days since inception/restart: 3          Current Fasting Period Points: 0          Longest Point Streak: 3           Total Fasting Points: 3

Average Exercise During Current Session: negligible, mostly just light stretches, but likely will be building this up

Having fasted for the last three days I'll start off with three fasting points.  First two days I fasted without consuming anything, and yesterday I felt a bit dry at times and ended up drinking a total of half a bottle of water throughout the day.  This morning I broke my fast with pudding and a bottle of water, so my current fasting period points is back at 0 but my total fasting points is at 3 and will be increasing with tomorrow's fast.  I made the pudding the first day I fasted, pistachio and strawberry.  I mixed them separately in the blender with 0% fat milk, some protein powder, and a little bit of creatine.  The pudding mixes were the low calorie type.  I was rather pleased with the pudding as it was light, non-bulky, won't stay in my system long, satisfied any hunger I had, and did not prompt me to want to over eat or crave anything more.  In the future I might try adding vitamins drops into it.  Vitamin drops have been wonderful to me in the past as they are liquid and I didn't have to digest a plastic coating or anything really.  I doubt if I will eat again today.  I ate perhaps half a pack of pudding which amounted to one dish.  As such I have a lot of pudding in the fridge should I desire to eat again upon my food day.

I have a lot of weight to lose.  As such I should be around a lot until my weight gets back to 122 lbs., I don't know what I weigh now and I want to keep it that way for a bit as it will hurt too much when I step onto the scale at present.  I'll likely start tracking my weight later on whenever I feel comfortable enough with my body to be able to step upon the scale.

Other exercises one may be able to do at home:  (removed, as image no longer exists)

• newbie16, OKaP, lighterthanever and 10 others like this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3 OKaP

OKaP

The Puking Lady OKaP

• Accountability access
  • 12306 posts
  • LocationTrying to line my cow patties in a row.

Posted 27 October 2017 - 12:30 PM

joining! I'll update my first day tomorrow. 

• seasnake likes this

Recent brain damage, please play nice—if I said something wrong, just let me know.

Did I say something that interested you? Want to have a conversation? Are you simply BORED? PM me! 

I'm lonely.

giphy.gif

#I-will-not-be-taking-constructive-criticism-on-this-theory

also

OKaP's Latest Fling

Spoiler

#4 Guest_wing_*

Guest_wing_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:04 PM

i was wondering when you'd return with this.  welcome back!  :)

i saw watch from afar, i don't do well with group/public fasting.  *cheers from the sidelines*

• seasnake, WalkinginWonderland, AgathaChristie and 1 other like this

#5 Jules00

Jules00

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 October 2017 - 06:40 PM

Here is 2:40 a.m. but I will start the fast "officially" when I wake up in the morning. Good luck everybody!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk
  • Bella1, seasnake and LoL4food like this

#6 Royal

Royal

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:04 PM

Starting my fast tonight and I'll update here...

Days since inception/restart:           Current Fasting Period Points:           Longest Point Streak:            Total Fasting Points:

Weight lost current session (units):          Most lost during a session:          Points of that session:          Total Weight lost:

Average Exercise During Current Session:

• seasnake and LoL4food like this

"I'm nuts, baby I'm mad, the craziest fun, that you've ever had, you think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong."

(Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez)

149 148 147 146 145 144 143 142 141 140

139 138 137 136 135 134 133 132 131 130

129 128 127 126 125 124 123 122 121 120

119 118 117 116 115 114 113 112 111 110

5'8

Current Weight: 132.4lbs

Current BMI: 20.1

GW1: 135 (20.5) GW2: 130 (19.8) GW3: 125 (19.0) GW4: 120 (18.2) GW5: 115 (17.5)

#7 Semiautomatic

Semiautomatic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:13 PM

Fasting tips?
  • seasnake and LoL4food like this

#8 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:25 PM

Fasting tips?

I try my best to keep everyone as safe as possible.  I don't want anyone to get hurt.  I've fasted like this for a long time, and have given a link to my previous The Fasting Game thread that went on for 105 pages and contains everything one needs to know about this type of fasting including the experience of everyone who posted their experiences gong through that thread.  I also ran month long My Diet is Better than Your Diet competition threads where people signed up for all kinds of different diets and we competed against one another for losing the most weight while sticking to our diet plans.  In that competition we tested many types of fasting against one another as well as other types of diets.  MPA allows tips, they often keep us safer.

The following was posted by mpa staff: http://www.myproana....that-stops-now/

"MPA is one of the most popular and busiest eating disorder sites out there, but yet we're coming across as one of the most unwelcoming and downright nasty communities there is at times, and it's time for it to stop."

"First off, let's take a moment to look at some relevant links:

MPA Community Rules - please pay special attention to #3

Mandatory Reading for New Members - please pay special attention to #2

No Real vs. Fake Discussions - please read through it all

Regarding New Members - a post not even a few months old, already flat out ignored"

"Being frank, it does not matter if you don't personally like tips. It is not your place to make the rules, it is your place to adhere to the ones set down by admin. It is perfectly fine to gently try and help someone, and let them know about the negative experiences you've had, but it is not OK (and nor will it ever be) to act like a self righteous arsehole."

Halloween Thinspo (I want my arms and legs to be just like theirs):

• rainymood, LostplaceOG and minabobina like this

#9 Guest_deletedz_*

Guest_deletedz_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 October 2017 - 05:20 AM

Days since inception/restart: 11
Current Fasting Period Points: 11
Longest Point Streak: 7
Total Fasting Points: 11
Weight lost current session (units): N/A
Most lost during a session: Points of that session: N/A
(Not allowed to own a scale)
Average Exercise During Current
Session: Walking
  • seasnake likes this

#10 phantompains

phantompains

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1552 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:11 AM

here! this seems fun :] i just started my fast last night, so this is gonna be bland for now, i'll update it everyday! (i'm on hour 12, though)

Days since inception/restart: 0         Current Fasting Period Points:0        Longest Point Streak: 0           Total Fasting Points:0

Weight lost current session (units): 0lbs         Most lost during a session: 0lbs         Points of that session: 0lbs         Total Weight lost: 0lbs

Average Exercise During Current Session: burning 100-300 calories at the gym, depending on my energy level 

• seasnake likes this

(;

#11 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:15 PM

Days since inception/restart: 4          Current Fasting Period Points: 0          Longest Point Streak: 3           Total Fasting Points: 3

Average Exercise During Current Session: doing yard work all day today and constructing a small green house shed

I ate a dish of pudding yesterday morning and since then only had water, probably two bottles yesterday and one this morning.  The pudding actually filled me up quite well without making me hungry anytime after.  I mixed a low calorie pudding pack (pistachio) in with two cups of 0% fat milk, a half cup of protein powder, and a tablespoon of creatine powder and then had it in the fridge for a couple days before eating.  I think I used too much protein powder as I had a mild/light case of the runs for around half an hour.  Likely if I had used less than half a cup of protein that would not have occurred, but as it was I simply chalked up the experience as a cleanse that moved whatever I ate out of my body fairly fast (mild runs happened perhaps 10 or so hours after I ate).  I was working in the yard clearing out overhanging branches from a small bush like tree and cutting the stems into pieces I was bagging up as I cut, but became dizzy in the cold air and had to come in for a break.  My nose was running despite taking a sinus release allergy tablet of Alavert before starting.  I will take another tablet and continue.  It should be a long day. My clothes are a little looser than they were four days ago when I first started fasting and trying to lose weight.  I estimate it will take me four months to get where I want to be in terms of both shape/fitness and weight.  It will be harder for me to exercise this time around though, as before I had a pet rabbit that just watched on the floor from the distance and only occasionally would approach wanting attention and to be petted.  I used to feed him large plates of kale salads, all elaborately done on a tin plate and used him as my thinspo, as long as he ate I didn't have to.  He died of old age in terms of rabbits.  This time around I have a cat that wants constant attention that I weaned up from bottle feeding as a kitten.  It should be harder to exercise when he is around, but he does like going outside a lot.  Trouble is that its getting cold and he doesn't like being out long when its too cold, and instead wants to monopolize my time.

I miss my pet rabbit:  t1oBhYs.gif   acb483a441abbd8d72300d7cdb998768-d4qyvau

• LoL4food likes this

#12 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

Helpful advice for loose skin, wrinkles, loss of padding between skin and bones, and for always looking perpetually young by me:

If you people are experiencing loose skin anywhere on your bodies including your butt if you quickly and lightly slap your skin really fast (use fists upon your butts) you will bring blood flow up to the surface area helping to regenerate the lost tissue, and if you pinch twist the skin you will tighten it, doing these two things on your face will really make your face look young over time, if you have wrinkle lines use your index fingers to press into and vibrate outwards across the wrinkles and over time all of the wrinkles will vanish though for wrinkles this takes awhile.  Pinch twisting skin to tighten it works incredibly fast, you should be able to see the different the same day and definitely by the next day. Every time you pinch twist the skin should tighten up tighter and tighter until you are no longer able to do it easily at all, then slap your face really lightly and quickly for a little while to circulate your face and your facial color should improve.  When it comes to aging, I don't ever really put age on me appearance wise cause I know how to cheat and rebuild lost tissue under the skin.  Just cause you get older doesn't mean you can't look young again without have to pay a plastic surgeon.

Totally fixable without surgery:  anigif_enhanced-5841-1415661437-3.gif

I could fix this in a month's time:  anigif_enhanced-28321-1415661852-14.gif

• OKaP, lunapersephone, lenalenn and 8 others like this

#13 JazzStar

JazzStar

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:01 PM

Oh my gosh your hero!

• seasnake and Ultraviolet23 like this

#14 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 10:33 PM

Its late and I've been sick, yet I'm bound and determined to obtain my next point.  Recap, I fasted for three days, ate pudding for breakfast, didn't have anything else for the day and ended up with diarrhea, then worked outside today in the cold setting up a foundation for a greenhouse building that I have to put up tomorrow and lacked energy the entire time while fasting yet another day, and then I was really sick and feint and cold, but hey I must really be burning the calories now.  I really need to get back into shape, I'll likely try to fast tomorrow then eat the day after.  The building is likely to kill me. 

Yeah, me.

How did I ever become this:     giphy.gif  FdtJYFh.gif

This be me at the moment:   giphy.gif

• MatchaVjj likes this

#15 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 08:32 AM

Days since inception/restart: 5          Current Fasting Period Points: 1          Longest Point Streak: 3           Total Fasting Points: 4

Average Exercise During Current Session: going shopping (need cat toys), still need to construct a small green house shed, plus light stretches

Its cold and I've been sick with what has felt like the flu.  I did light stretching exercises last night which did not leave me sore and likely helped in keeping me from being sore from tearing down a small greenhouse, breaking down the ground under it, getting more stone blocks to increase the underlying foundation, breaking up the ground with a spade, raking the ground flat, carrying all the stones from the front to the back, laying them down, trimming branches of a nearby bush/tree, cutting all the branches up and sacking them.  My lower back hurts a bit from moving the stones.  The cold outside air made me very sick and very weak.  I tend to be allergic to the morning air and the cold air seemed largely unbreathable to me so I might have been allergic to it.  I keep taking migraine and allergy relief tablets so sinuses at least aren't a problem.

I woke at 5:00 a.m. this morning after feeling incredibly sick as I slept, felt dehydrated, my eyes hurt, my back upper teeth hurt, my head hurt, kept feeling like I wanted to throw up, so basically all the symptoms of flu, I simply hurt but my muscles were fine.  I went back to sleep and woke again at 7:30 a.m. and come onto mpa to update this log and to respond to any quotes an mails I received.  Still sick, still had to take tablets, my head is bothersome pain wise, and its still cold.  I got a new fasting point today so I am happy with that and will likely try to get one more before eating again.  My belly is dropping in size and is tightening up, and my legs feel more smooth and better.  When I am sick I burn calories at a much higher rate, so I normally get excited about that when trying to drop.  I'll be putting up a small green house today and just hope I have the energy to do it.  Must also go to the pet store cause my cat (Ashley) that I have had from when its eyes were closed (bottle fed) has destroyed all his feather toys and enjoys sitting either behind a door or under a blanket covered chair and trying to attack the feathers that I move around from the other side.  Also need a pack of roast beef and turkey with cheese lunchmeat so I can feed some cats with them.  Its cold so they appreciate it when I give them microwave heated treats to warm them up.

bf513b3706a9710cb01b3ca65de50723--skinnymetabolism.jpg  

• ViolatED!!, Moon&Night and MissCherrieDelight like this

#16 dontletyourselfgo

dontletyourselfgo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:05 PM

Days since inception/restart: 0
Current Fasting Period: 20hrs
Average Exercise: Sedentary
  • seasnake likes this

#17 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:26 PM

Days since inception/restart: 6          Current Fasting Period Points: 2          Longest Point Streak: 3           Total Fasting Points: 5

Average Exercise During Current Session: still need to finish constructing a small green house shed

I've been really sick.  Last night the entire time I slept my chest hurt/burned with acid reflux, my head hurt, my back upper teeth hurt, and I felt like a had pneumonia or at least a bad cold.  When I woke I had no energy and my leg muscles were sore as I had strained my lower back during the first day of starting the shed project. I took an alavert for my cold which gets rid of any sinus/nasal problems but doesn't stop me from sneezing every once in awhile without any nasal congestion blowing out.  I took a migraine tablet, and I drank a glass of grapefruit juice which normally tastes good to me but this time never.  I thought the grapefruit juice might fix my acid reflux problem which it does seems to have resolved.  The acid reflux problem was a bit severe, I couldn't breathe deeply without setting it off, I could lie on my sides without setting it off, I would burp and develop hiccups quite frequently and the burning sensation in my chest was nearly constant with horrible spikes.  I'm still a bit tired but not exhausted like I was.  I also drank a tall can of coconut water which was the equivalent size of a can and a half of anything else.  Later today I'll steam some food and eat that.  I used to love steaming food as it tastes quite delicious and is pack full of nutrition.  Today I'll steam pineapple chunks with hot peppers, brussel sprouts, squash, yellow pumpkin, and a few other things so my nutritional needs should be more than met.  I think I was sick before starting the shed project, so far I've felt really horrible through the entire thing and slept for a really long time last night as coming online was even too much work.

I have something like this, which I do love:   5840783.01.prod.jpg

But wish I had something like this:   gourmia-gfs300.gif

• ViolatED!! likes this

#18 ButterflyDawn

ButterflyDawn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:42 PM

I really love how you described everything about fasting and gave a lot of information! I'm starting tomorrow :) 

• seasnake and suu_ like this

#19 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 17425 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:53 PM

I really love how you described everything about fasting and gave a lot of information! I'm starting tomorrow :)

I just need to keep a point score and a daily log for my own benefit, its also nice to think others may read what I write and find it useful.  I add pictures now to all of my posts as it simply makes everything more fun and read nicer and gives me an incentive to look over what I wrote in the past.  I also put everything I write into a mpa blog, as its little work do to do so.

• gourleygirl, ButterflyDawn and LiquidFast2018 like this

#20 ButterflyDawn

ButterflyDawn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 661 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:57 PM

I just need to keep a point score and a daily log for my own benefit, its also nice to think others may read what I write and find it useful.  I add pictures now to all of my posts as it simply makes everything more fun and read nicer and gives me an incentive to look over what I wrote in the past.  I also put everything I write into a map blog, as its little work do to do so.

Well your post are really great and the pictures are difinitely a great idea!

• seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 11 October 2020 - 02:53 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users