The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 135 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
2683 replies to this topic

#2681 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16387 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted Yesterday, 01:28 AM

Days since inception: 1014    Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 6     Total Food Days: 271     Total Fasting Points: 743

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good four and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 984     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.7  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1      Points of that session: 3      Current BMI: 19.1

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will fast an extra day to reduce the weight drift.

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of lop at: https://www.myproana...-make-your-own/.

Felt good all day yesterday during food day, but that quickly changed upon sleep. Reflux kept hitting me as I slept, and I bloated way up even though I wasn't in pain from the bloat like I had been during past sessions. What was absolutely horrible though was that I suffered all day long from bloat and continued gas production that kept filling up my chest cavity making it so I needed to burp, quite often I almost threw up as reflux kept coming in waves. Today's exercise video routine was the exercise ball series that I do, and though that went well, the first half of it was problematic due to the problems I just mentioned. Symptoms dissipated by the second half, and my regular 2.5 hour workout afterwards went well. Perhaps pizza crust has been bothering me. I didn't have problems after the previous food day, but I also didn't have pizza on that day. I continue working on stretches, and my body feels so foreign to me as my body adjusts afterwards. This morning's stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.7 lbs., 14.2 lbs. body fat at 10.4%, 65.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" waist circumference and 26" abdominal circumference with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements indicating a completely bloated state of being. Once more I put in two and a half hours of work out time in the evening. In addition I got in around an two hours of youtube video exercises. From now on, as long as I'm doing exercise videos, I'll claim a daily average of four and a half hours of daily exercise per session on my spreadsheet.

I didn't see who came for first feeding. Second feeding I was met by the family of four kits, their mother, and several other adult raccoons. As such it was hectic. The possum that was here last night, is once more here again. Only a few raccoons are still eating and I think the others have taken off. I'll go over the dishes a bit and set out what is needed. I want to try and feed the possum.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#2682 Weldon

Weldon

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1095 posts
  • LocationKansas

Posted Yesterday, 06:59 PM

Days since inception/restart: 444
Current actual weight: 172.6
Total Weight lost: 105.6
Current Fasting Period Points: 3
Weight lost current session (lbs): -13.2
Total Fasting Points: 326
Longest Fasting Point Streak: 9
Most lost during a session: 12.4 lbs
Points of that session: 5
Average Exercise During Current Session: 1.75 hr/day
Starting Weight: 277.8 lbs
Low Weight (lbs): 159.4

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down a measly 1.8 lbs.  I really hoped it would be a lot more.  I'm still really bloated and carrying a lot of water weight.  I'm legit concerned that I'm eating in my sleep.  My folks keep lots of food out on the counters and snacky stuff in the pantry so that it's easy for them to just grab and go.  I woke up this morning not feeling hungry and almost slightly full.  I've not been hungry all day today either so I'm fearful that I ate a bunch in my sleep.  I've had a problem with that in the past and I really hope it doesn't become an issue again.  I was able to get my 6 miles in again today and it was really nice out this morning when I was out walking.  I don't particularly care for this route that I'm walking but it's a pretty easy route.  It's a path that's right against the road though so there's lots of traffic going by.  They aren't super close but it's pretty constant. 

• seasnake likes this

#2683 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 16387 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:52 PM

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down a measly 1.8 lbs.  I really hoped it would be a lot more.  I'm still really bloated and carrying a lot of water weight.  I'm legit concerned that I'm eating in my sleep.  My folks keep lots of food out on the counters and snacky stuff in the pantry so that it's easy for them to just grab and go.  I woke up this morning not feeling hungry and almost slightly full.  I've not been hungry all day today either so I'm fearful that I ate a bunch in my sleep.  I've had a problem with that in the past and I really hope it doesn't become an issue again.  I was able to get my 6 miles in again today and it was really nice out this morning when I was out walking.  I don't particularly care for this route that I'm walking but it's a pretty easy route.  It's a path that's right against the road though so there's lots of traffic going by.  They aren't super close but it's pretty constant. 

Your weight is often still up after your first fasting day, and a 1.8 lbs. drop isn't that small of a drop, so chances are you didn't eat in your sleep as doing so would have likely bloated you back up as well as put on weight or held it steady. Iowa tends to have ample nature and biking trails, and you might see if any are around. Bike trails seem to go on forever, often linking one small town to another. Come fall and winter, you will either want to switch over to a gym/fitness center, or at home exercise videos, machines, and/or equipment as winters in Iowa are no joke. Malls also used to be a good place to walk. There might also be stuff like a large museum, science center, or solarium that doesn't cost that much for an annual membership so you don't have to pay every time you go there. I've never used a large museum for walking purposes, but they certainly give the legs a walking workout. I'd love to turn a solarium into a walking trail. Some of those types of places would be nice to be able to work at.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#2684 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 16387 posts

Posted Today, 12:30 AM

Days since inception: 1015    Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 6     Total Food Days: 271     Total Fasting Points: 744

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good five hours, or slightly more, of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 985     Current Weight (lbs.): 130.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 32.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.6  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1      Points of that session: 3      Current BMI: 18.2

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will fast an extra day to reduce the weight drift.

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of lop at: https://www.myproana...-make-your-own/.

My after food day bloat dropped down further than what I had expected, resulting in an after Fasting Day 1 weigh in that seems like it is a pound lower than what it should be at. I'm guessing tomorrow shall be a fasting day, but if my weight plummets into the mid to low 128 lbs. area, then I will have to reconsider. I plan on going to some stores tomorrow to restock supplies. All the exercise videos I've been doing for the last couple weeks have been stretching, balancing, and exercise ball videos, and my plan for tomorrow is to start mixing cardio videos back into my routine. If successful, I'll be rotating between three days cardio, three days stretching, three days cardio again, and splits training followed by exercise ball videos, and then repeatingly cycling the videos in the same mix. At that pace, it would take around two month's time to make it through the 30 cardio video routines that I tossed together and have already worked my way through once. I'm not sure what my next food day shall hold, but I do know that I need to try something other than pizza as I was incredibly sick yesterday, and the period before that in which I didn't have pizza I really wasn't sick at all other than almost throwing up one or two times. This morning's stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 130.6 lbs., 10.3 lbs. body fat at 7.9%, 67.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 23" waist circumference and 25" abdominal circumference with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurement. Once more I put in two and a half hours of work out time in the evening. In addition I got in around an two hours of youtube video exercises. From now on, as long as I'm doing exercise videos, I'll claim a daily average of four and a half hours of daily exercise per session on my spreadsheet. With all my added little exercises and stretches, I'll be upping my reported daily average exercising time to five hours from now on.

First feeding dishes were empty by the time I set out second feeding, though I set out second feeding a good half hour late. So far I've only seen one adult raccoons for sure, though I might have missed one. I'm giving up on waiting outside for more to show up. I'll refill any empty dishes and call it quits for the night.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 27 July 2020 - 01:53 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users