The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 166 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3408 replies to this topic

#3301 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 27 February 2021 - 10:29 PM

Days since inception/restart: 651
Current actual weight: 203.6
Total Weight lost:  74.2
Current Fasting Period Points:  5
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.2 
Total Fasting Points: 490
Longest Fasting Point Streak: 9
Most lost during a session: 12.4 lbs
Points of that session: 5
Average Exercise During Current Session: 0 hr/day
Starting Weight: 277.8 lbs
Low Weight (lbs): 159.4

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  The weather was above freezing today and the snow continues to melt.  Had a good night at work but then the person that was supposed to come in to replace me called in sick.  No one else would pick up the hours so the store manager had to come in on his day off.  He was not in a good mood and pretty grumpy the hour that he was there with me.  I was glad to get out of there and away from him.  He's normally a nice guy, but not today...

• seasnake likes this

#3302 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18047 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 28 February 2021 - 02:34 AM

Days since inception: 1222  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 903

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good three hours exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1192     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.7  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.5  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.5

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.7 lbs., 11.7 lbs. body fat at 8.8%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.25" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 2 weigh in weight of 132.7 lbs. is still around three pounds too heavy, so if all goes well this will be an extended fasting session to try and drop my weight back to where it should be cause if I don't do something now it may well be a good month or two of trying to get my weight back into order. I put in an hour and a half of exercise tonight, and my legs were a little sore. I'm not in the shape that I was before my right knee became injured. The knee is recovering though.

Not much to report on the outside possums and raccoons. I didn't see any raccoons tonight, and only one possum at both feedings which may well of been the same possum. The possum was more than willing to try and make up for decreased traffic.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3303 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 01 March 2021 - 12:36 AM

Days since inception/restart: 652
Current actual weight: 203.4
Total Weight lost:  74.4
Current Fasting Period Points:  6
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.0 
Total Fasting Points: 491

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down 0.2 lbs from yesterday.  Got to come home early from work yesterday.  That was really nice.  I had thought about putting in for a partial shift but couldn't because someone no-call no-showed so I had to go cover for them.  He ended up showing up about 2 hours later so there was 2 of us there for that same position.  I could have stayed but decided to go ahead and go home and chill out.  Since it was my Friday I now have a 3 day weekend.  WooHoo!!  That is something very nice that I will enjoy in Texas.  I'll be working 4 ten hour days and then have 3 days in a row off.  I used to work that schedule when I worked at Walt Disney World and loved it.

• seasnake likes this

#3304 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 01 March 2021 - 02:40 AM

Days since inception: 1223  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 904

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1193     Current Weight (lbs.): 130.4  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 33.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.2  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.2

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 130.4 lbs., 10.3 lbs. body fat at 7.9%, 67.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I'm not really feeling like myself today. I barely slept last night, and I just feel like things are changing, that might just be due to the weather warming. I put in an hour and a half of exercise, which I intend to keep doing for the rest of this fasting period. My right knee is still tender and has to be looked after with caution while exercising. Tomorrow is another fasting day, and I'm not sure what the day after that will be. I wonder if I'll feel as odd tomorrow as I feel today.

Once more, the only animals I saw at both feedings was one raccoon and one possum. The possum is really enjoying itself. A couple hours after first feeding was set out, most of its dishes had emptied, so there must have been some heavy traffic that I missed. Possums don't go for dry cat food, so I'm guessing a family, or pack, of raccoons dropped by.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3305 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 02 March 2021 - 12:09 AM

Days since inception/restart: 653
Current actual weight: 203.4
Total Weight lost:  74.4
Current Fasting Period Points:  0
Weight lost current session (lbs):  0.0 
Total Fasting Points: 491

Today is a food day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  Not much to report.  Just hung out and chatted online with some friends and made some home made tortilla chips for today's food day.  Tonight I will do laundry and some household chores.

• seasnake likes this

#3306 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 03:32 AM

Days since inception: 1224  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 905

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1194     Current Weight (lbs.): 129.4  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 34.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.8  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 129.4 lbs., 9.6 lbs. body fat at 7.4%, 67.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Only dropped one pound from the day before, and though tomorrow should technically be a mandatory food day I'm inclined to take it as a fasting day and then maybe a food day after that unless I think it wise to drop my weight a little bit more first so that all weight that I gained will for sure be off. I don't enjoy taking many sessions to drop off a sudden influx of a couple to few pounds of weight. 

Went to stores and replenished my supplies. Most were low upon dairy, meats, milk, and bottle water. This does not bold well for the future ahead. I think we are going into famine, which does happen when those in charge purposely destroy the country's livestock and produce while signing agriculture trade deals with China to sell them our agriculture products. People are making bank on this manufactured famine I'm sure.

It rained off and on lightly tonight and the only ones I saw come were the possums, they looked well fed and quite happy. Not many dry cat food dishes were touched.

• Weldon and suzi__lu like this

#3307 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 02 March 2021 - 10:52 PM

Days since inception/restart: 654
Current actual weight: 205.6
Total Weight lost:  72.2
Current Fasting Period Points:  1
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -2.2 
Total Fasting Points: 492

Today is a fasting day.  I'm up 2.2 lbs from yesterday's food day.  I tried to keep it light because it seems to be hard for me to drop the post food day weight very far.  Hopefully this will remedy when I move to Texas and can get away from the food here.  There were a couple mornings this week that I didn't wake up hungry so I fear that I ate in my sleep.  I asked my mom but she said no, but she's lied to me before so I can't trust what she says.  I think that's why I'm not dropping on my fasting sessions and keep edging upward.  I know the meds I'm on are known to cause weight gain but I would sure think that would have leveled out by now.  

• seasnake and LaFoi like this

#3308 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 04:09 AM

Days since inception: 1225  Current Fasting Period Points: 5     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 906

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1195     Current Weight (lbs.): 129.4  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 34.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.8  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 129.4 lbs., 9.6 lbs. body fat at 7.4%, 67.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 23.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 25.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My weight held even, failing to drop, on the last fasting day, which is really odd as the day before I only dropped one pound which was kind of low. Interestingly, my mid-section circumference measurements were down half an inch each, so I'm guessing I must be retaining water over the last couple days for some reason. I was thinking perhaps the change to warmer weather might have been a reason, but the temperature has dropped tonight and is no longer warm. I put in an hour and a half of exercise tonight, and will be averaging an hour and a half per day for the session. I'm taking tomorrow as another fasting day due to this morning's scale weight not dropping. I really don't want to keep extending out what is needed to be at the weight range I always maintain at.

A good amount of possums and raccoons tonight, though first feeding raccoons showed up late. The last raccoon I fed (after second feeding dishes had gone mostly all empty) had an injured front arm that it was cradling. I didn't see anything wrong with it, so its likely the raccoon simply sprang it. I'm sure it will be okay in a week or two's time.

• Weldon likes this

#3309 NoBaloneyJustAloney

NoBaloneyJustAloney

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1292 posts

Posted 03 March 2021 - 06:17 AM

Days since inception/restart: 1          Current Fasting Period Points: 1          Longest Point Streak: 1         Total Fasting Points: 1

Weight lost current session (units):  2.4 lbs       Most lost during a session: 2.4      Points of that session: 1       Total Weight lost: 2.4

Average Exercise During Current Session: walking 6k - 8k steps

Notes: fasted for one day. all my weight loss so far is water weight as i binged before yesterday. i'm still 0.2 lbs above my pre-binge weight which is unfortunate. i haven't been able to fast for so long, but im feeling motivated and i really hope i can keep going. i'm nervous for temptations/cravings to arise, but right now i feel great. i'm not sure what my goal is right now, but i'd like to get under a certain weight before eating again if i can. honestly, im scared if i eat anything then i won't lose weight. i really really really want to lose this weight. i'm trying to tell myself to just take it hour by hour, focus on each hour. in 24 hours i will weigh myself and it will be a better number and it will be worth it. i can eat in the future, but right now i have to focus on this. 

my in-person classes just started which is strange and exciting but super triggering for some reason? I think its just because now everyone can see my body and i can see theirs and it makes me realize how fat and ugly I am. I want to lose a shit ton of weight this month and i want it to be noticeable to everyone. 

I gained 5 lbs this winter while home and im trying to forgive myself for it. In the fall when i was at my lw, people would say i was "skinny," ask me if I want clothes that didn't fit them, and tell me to eat more. Now I hear none of that. Instead people have been calling me thick and saying I have a big butt. Which is embarrassing. I don't want to be thick I want to be skinny. It's crazy the difference 5 lbs can make. 

• seasnake and Weldon like this

#3310 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 March 2021 - 10:52 PM

Days since inception/restart: 655
Current actual weight: 205.6
Total Weight lost:  72.2
Current Fasting Period Points:  2
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -2.2 
Total Fasting Points: 493

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  I'm really annoyed by that, but at the same time I'm constipated and have not had a bm yet so I know a good amount should fall off once I remedy that problem.  Had a good day at work today so that was a positive.  I like that store I was filling in at.  The tasks are manageable and the manager that comes in to replace me is really nice.  I often stress about how the relieving manager will be but she is nice and seems to always be appreciative of what I do and get done.  

• seasnake likes this

#3311 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 04 March 2021 - 01:47 AM

Days since inception: 1226  Current Fasting Period Points: 6     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 907

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1196     Current Weight (lbs.): 128.3  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 35.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.9  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 17.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 128.3 lbs., 9.0 lbs. body fat at 7.0%, 68.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 23.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 25.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements, but for the weight the mid-section measurements are about an inch and a half too high.

Today was another fasting day which shall complete a week's time of fasting, and with another two hours of exercise in upon the day. Tomorrow shall have to be a food day as I finally reached the point where I was a bit dizzy and feint, but that spell passed and only lasted fifteen or twenty minutes. Afterwards I suffered from a bit of diarrhea, so I'm taking that as a good sign in terms of whatever suddenly added a few pounds of weight onto me is being flushed from my system. I prepared a pizza for tomorrow as I seem to handle the pizza that I make better than most any other foods, that and my ice cream milkshakes seem to go well with my digestive system, though the pizza can make me really tired. 

I didn't encounter any raccoons tonight, and saw only a few possums. The dry cat food from first feeding was still around come second. My cat Ashley is cradling his right paw and limping upon it a bit, he was also walking around with it lifted up. I'm not sure what happened to it, but acts like somebody accidently stepped upon it. I'm guessing it will be okay in a couple day's time, just like I figured the raccoon what was limping on its right leg last night too was going to be fine. Seems like everyone is limping about for whatever reason, my right knee continues to be problematic and does pop and crack still. 

• Weldon likes this

#3312 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 04 March 2021 - 11:31 PM

Days since inception/restart: 656
Current actual weight: 205.0
Total Weight lost:  72.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  3
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.6 
Total Fasting Points: 494

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down 0.6 lbs from yesterday.  Running late for work but had to post

• seasnake likes this

#3313 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 05 March 2021 - 04:05 AM

Days since inception: 1227  Current Fasting Period Points: 7     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 319     Total Fasting Points: 908

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1197     Current Weight (lbs.): 127.3  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 36.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 2.9  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 17.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 127.3 lbs., 8.3 lbs. body fat at 6.5%, 68.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 23.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 25.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements, but for the weight the mid-section measurements are about an inch and a half too high.

I woke from this morning's sleep due to becoming dizzy and feint during my sleep, which was kind of an odd thing to happen. Today was a food day and I had summer sausage, gummy candy, corn nuts, a medium pizza, and some ice cream. All that food was spread out into three feedings, each of which appeared to tranquilize me afterwards. I put in a couple hours of exercise tonight, but was unsure if it was a couple or just one as my mind wasn't clear as I ate a little before evening exercise. 

It rained a little during the evening as everything looked a bit wet. Both raccoons and possums were around in small numbers. My cat Ashley's front right paw is still bothering him a bit but he still is able to use it normally, so it must be sore but not broken or that badly injured. I've been very tired today.

• Weldon likes this

#3314 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 05 March 2021 - 10:29 PM

Days since inception/restart: 657
Current actual weight: 205.0
Total Weight lost:  72.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  4
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.6 
Total Fasting Points: 495

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  I still feel constipated and have only had a couple small bms.  Today I got confirmation that I've been approved to have next weekend off to go down to Texas to look for housing.  I'll be gone the 13th thru the 16th (4 days).  It's about a 12 hour drive so it will take pretty much 1 day to get down and then I will have 2 days to find a place, and then 1 day to drive back.  It is totally going to mess up my sleep schedule but hopefully I will be able to find something and adjust quickly back to my normal sleep schedule once I get home.  

• seasnake likes this

#3315 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 06 March 2021 - 04:48 AM

Days since inception: 1228  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 320     Total Fasting Points: 908

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1198     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.6  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -12.3  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.6 lbs., 15.9 lbs. body fat at 11.4%, 64.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass percentage, both taken together indicating a somewhat bloated state of being.

I'm just not able to digest food well anymore, and I doubt that will ever improve and overtime will continue to get worse. Before I started fasting I had trouble with digestion and anything lab created that was more difficult to break down than natural sugars would just cause me to black out and collapse, around tend to fifteen minutes after eating my vision would become light sensitive and anything such as what is on television would appear totally animated and cartoonish. Regardless of that, when I don't eat I do so much better, but now stuff that didn't used to bother me does. Before getting up this morning, every twenty minutes or so I was waking in order to burp out ever producing digestive system gasses, I simply bloat to the point of discomfort and sometimes intense pain. After I eat it becomes a struggle to remain awake, and my blood flow drops, so its like drifting away and forgetting everything that I've known to be reality. Though my memory is fine after waking, I have to wonder if that isn't what alzheimers must be like, or feel like.

I put in an hour of exercise on the night, and the regular possums and raccoons were about at both feedings, but their numbers are low. It rained a little.

• Weldon likes this

#3316 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 March 2021 - 10:25 PM

Days since inception/restart: 658
Current actual weight: 205.2
Total Weight lost:  72.6
Current Fasting Period Points:  5
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.8 
Total Fasting Points: 496

Today is a fasting day.  I'm up 0.2 lbs from yesterday.  I'm really irritated that the weight is not falling off this session.  I had some decent bms so I should have dropped.  Concerned that I ate in my sleep again.  I hate my body so much right now and can't get to Texas fast enough!!

• seasnake likes this

#3317 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 07 March 2021 - 04:16 AM

Days since inception: 1229  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 320     Total Fasting Points: 909

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in one hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1199     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.1  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.8  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.1 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I continue to weigh in heavy despite fasting an entire week's time last session. I basically dropped one pound of the three that I all of a sudden gained from a food day that shouldn't have done that. I put in two hours of exercise tonight, and the temperature once more dropped.

I didn't see anyone at second feeding, and though I saw both raccoons and possums at first, two of the neighbors had dogs in their backyards and I think that kind of spooked both the possums and the raccoons. Neighbors tend to have dogs, but for some reason they seemed a bit noisy tonight.

• Weldon likes this

#3318 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 08 March 2021 - 12:38 AM

Days since inception/restart: 659
Current Fasting Period Points:  6
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.8 
Total Fasting Points: 497

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  Not at all happy that I gained so much this session.  I am hungry all the time and don't understand why I'm not losing unless I'm eating in my sleep fairly often throughout the week.  Today at work was really really slow and I was bored most of the time.  I plan to make tomorrow a light food day.  I have dinner with some friends tomorrow evening and other than that I don't plan to eat any other part of the day.  I just absolutely cannot continue to slowly gain!!!

• seasnake likes this

#3319 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18047 posts

Posted 08 March 2021 - 02:15 AM

Days since inception: 1230  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 320     Total Fasting Points: 910

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in one hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1200     Current Weight (lbs.): 131.8  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 31.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.5  Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 131.8 lbs., 11.1 lbs. body fat at 8.4%, 67.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My weight is still a couple pounds heavier than what should be on the morning scale, with my after after Fasting Day 2 weigh in registering at 131.8 lbs. where it should be slightly under 130 lbs.. I'm already hungry and feel like tomorrow should be a food day, but I'll likely stick with not taking a food day until the morning weigh in weight drops beneath 130 lbs. and then fasting one more day. Given how my body refused to give up weight last session, my weight might not be under 130 lbs. at morning weigh in. I put in an hour of exercise this evening, and plan on putting in two tomorrow and averaging out an hour and a half of daily exercise for the session.

Both possums and raccoons continue to be here in small numbers. Those who are coming look healthy and well fed. Its a bit chilly tonight.

• Weldon likes this

#3320 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 09 March 2021 - 12:33 AM

Days since inception/restart: 660
Current Fasting Period Points:  0
Weight lost current session (lbs):  0.0 
Total Fasting Points: 497

Today is a food day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  My plan is to only eat dinner when I'm out with my friends and try to keep it light.  I got some packing done today again and am now about 85-90% packed for the move.  All I have left to pack is my bedding, clothes, and a few misc items that I'll need over the next month until the move.  It feels good to get that done.

• seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 07 April 2021 - 03:47 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users