The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 169 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3361 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:24 AM

Days since inception/restart: 679
Current actual weight: 207.0
Total Weight lost:  70.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  6
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -0.8 
Total Fasting Points: 511
Longest Fasting Point Streak: 9
Most lost during a session: 12.4 lbs
Points of that session: 5
Average Exercise During Current Session: 0 hr/day
Starting Weight: 277.8 lbs
Low Weight (lbs): 159.4

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  I'm supposed to be sleeping right now.  I work from 6am to 3pm today and from 3pm to 12a tomorrow to get training on the systems that I'll be using down in Texas.  I stayed up 7 hours past my normal bedtime so that I would be able to sleep but was only able to sleep about 4 hours.  I woke up just after my normal time to get up on my days off.  I really need to sleep but my body is wide awake.  I really hate change and so does my body.  Today and tomorrow are going to suck.

• seasnake likes this

#3362 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 29 March 2021 - 01:41 AM

Days since inception: 1251  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 324     Total Fasting Points: 927

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1221     Current Weight (lbs.): 131.6  Total Weight lost (lbs.): 31.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.4

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 131.6 lbs., 11.0 lbs. body fat at 8.4%, 67.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I think mentally the garage possum dying has adversely affected me as I really seem off put today. Problems with the animals I grow accustomed to and attached to is that their lifespans are so very much shorter than my own, and I still remember and miss quite a lot of them. I liked having a possum that slept in a garage door, and that possum had at least one little possum that was being tended after, and I have no idea where that little one, or ones, is or are. My exercise time has suffered this fasting session more out of not feeling like doing so much than problems with exercising and joints or fitness level. Today is colder than it has been, and a little bet wet but more of a feel like rain than much actual rain. I'll be averaging an hour and a half of daily exercise, and am thinking about taking tomorrow as a food day despite it being a mandatory fasting day.

Most of the possum dishes were still full of little hot dog slices come second feeding, and though I didn't see anyone at first feeding and hardly anyone at second, the orphan raccoon was there and as loyal and happy to see all that I had to offer it as ever. To that raccoon, I mean a lot as I was pretty much who it had left after its mother died. Its mother was one of my favorite regulars and is simply one who is impossible to replace.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3363 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 29 March 2021 - 11:30 PM

Days since inception/restart: 680
Current actual weight: 207.0
Total Weight lost:  70.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  0
Weight lost current session (lbs):  0.0 
Total Fasting Points: 511

Today is a food day.  I'm the same as yesterday yet again.  I'm beginning to think I won't be able to meet my goal of being under 200 lbs by the time I move to Abilene as that is now only 2 weeks from today.  While I'm not happy that I probably won't reach that goal, I'm optimistic that I will start to lose again once I get moved.  Today's training went pretty well.  I didn't have a lot of transactions that I was being trained for but we did have several so I did get some practice in.  I'm really tired from having to be up so much during the day and from not sleeping well/much before.  I train again tomorrow (Tues) from 3pm to midnight.  That shift will be harder as it is pretty much the exact times I normally sleep.

• seasnake likes this

#3364 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 30 March 2021 - 02:13 AM

Days since inception: 1252  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 324     Total Fasting Points: 928

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1222     Current Weight (lbs.): 130.5 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 33.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.2

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 130.5 lbs., 10.3 lbs. body fat at 7.9%, 67.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Took today as a food day, which places me 0.1 lbs. lighter than what I ended at the session before but weight wise it really needed to be another fasting day. I had pizza, an ice cream milkshake, honey ham, banana yogurt, chips, and perhaps other stuff I can't recall right now. I'll surely pay for it all on the scale tomorrow, and have periodically been hit with bouts of tiredness throughout the day. I put in two hours of exercise.

Not really seeing any possums since the garage possum died, but I believe is still around. The hotdog dishes stay fuller way longer than before. I saw one raccoon and first feeding, and haven't ran across anyone else, but all first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding.

• Weldon likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3365 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 31 March 2021 - 01:05 AM

Days since inception/restart: 681
Current actual weight: 210.2
Total Weight lost:  67.6
Current Fasting Period Points:  1
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -3.2 
Total Fasting Points: 512

Today is a fasting day.  I'm up 3.2 lbs from yesterday's food day.  I'm not really surprised because it was a moderate food day.  I was hungry, but I also snacked yesterday to stay awake during my daytime shift.  Today was rough as I was not able to snack for energy and I worked from 3pm to midnight.  I just got home from work and am very tired.  However, I need to stay up all night to get back into my normal sleeping routine.  I only have this week and next week at work before moving to TX.  It doesn't seem real yet but at the same time I'm excited for it to happen.

• seasnake likes this

#3366 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 31 March 2021 - 01:57 AM

Days since inception: 1253  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 928

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1223     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.9 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -12.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.9 lbs., 18.0 lbs. body fat at 7.2%, 64.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a slightly narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass percent, both taken together indicating a somewhat bloated state of being.

Yesterday's food day was a disaster on the weight scale with my weight coming in at 142.9 lbs. and barely being under a BMI of 20 at 19.9. Despite the awful weight and a 12.4 lbs. increase from the morning before, I did not suffer much from either burping or belching even though I was still clearly sick as my vision was messed up for most of the day and I received attention in terms of others wondering if I was sick. One thing was really different than what I've encountered before and that is that my eyes upon each blink seemed to flash a bright red. I mean if I close my eyes I tend to see an odd blackish white lit screen that at times seems like I can make out objects even though my eyes are closed, but today there was a definite burst of red that flashed with each blink for quite a long time. I've never encountered that before.

I didn't see any possums tonight, and at second feeding were two raccoons who normally come around. Not all the first feeding food dishes emptied by second feeding. All the hot dog dishes did however empty, so there is some possum hope remaining. I miss having a possum living in the garage and in its dresser drawer.

#3367 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 31 March 2021 - 09:54 PM

Days since inception/restart: 682
Current actual weight: 210.0
Total Weight lost:  67.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  2
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -3.0 
Total Fasting Points: 513

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down only 0.2 lbs from yesterday.  That is very disheartening to say the least.  I was hoping for a couple pounds loss but at the same time I have not had any significant bms.  I do feel bloated and my guts are gurgling with gas so hopefully I will be down a significant amount tomorrow.  Thankfully I'm back on my normal sleep schedule too.

• seasnake likes this

#3368 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 01 April 2021 - 02:01 AM

Days since inception: 1254  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 929

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1224     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.4 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.4 lbs., 13.9 lbs. body fat at 10.2%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements. Once again I put in two hours of exercise and it was a struggle to want to do it and continue on with it. The wind has been picking and strong both during the day and at night and the temperature is now cold and dropping. Hopefully tomorrow will see warm weather as this cold front came on suddenly.

I saw one possum and a handful of raccoons where the raccoons were either alone or with one other. Not all first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding, but the hotdogs were gone along with the other two choice dishes of almond oat bars and apple pie. A couple of the raccoons were however mostly interested in dry cat food.

Sometimes how much I weigh simply doesn't make much sense as my weight still seems to be edging upwards and there was no reason diet and food wise when it came to the time in which my weight first began to rise, it was like a couple to three pounds were added onto me overnight on a night in which I fasted and couldn't sleep so its safe to rule out any sort of sleep eating, not to mention that my cat Ashley was next to my pillow sleeping during that particular date.

• Weldon likes this

#3369 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 01 April 2021 - 09:52 PM

Days since inception/restart: 683
Current actual weight: 208.8
Total Weight lost:  69.0
Current Fasting Period Points:  3
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -1.8 
Total Fasting Points: 514

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down 1.2 lbs from yesterday.  Was really hoping it would be more but I will take anything at this point.  Not much else to report.  It was a slow day at work and I came home and did a few chores around the house before going to bed.

• seasnake likes this

#3370 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 02 April 2021 - 02:24 AM

Days since inception: 1255  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 930

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1225     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.4 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 31.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.4 lbs., 11.5 lbs. body fat at 8.7%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Dropped another four pounds placing my after Fasting Day 2 weigh in at 132.4 lbs., which wouldn't be so bad if after Fasting Day 3's weight were to drop below 130 lbs. but it likely won't even come close to doing that, and then if I fast yet another day my weight will appear to barely budge again at all. Tomorrow is another fasting day, and at the moment the day after that is uncertain. My next food day will be a pasta day, and I'm looking forward to making a nice angel hair pasta dish along with decked out garlic bread. In the past I put a whole lot of attention, time, and effort into the making of each, so both should come out really nice. I got in another two hours of exercise, keeping up an average of 2 per day.

There was a possum in the garage earlier but I didn't see it out back, though the hot dog dishes all emptied by second feeding. The same small number of raccoons that have been showing up once more showed, and are pretty much becoming my staple regulars. Still no sign of any kits, and I am hoping to at least have some kits this year to play with.

• Weldon likes this

#3371 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 02 April 2021 - 09:30 PM

Days since inception/restart: 684
Current Fasting Period Points:  4
Total Fasting Points: 515

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  Damn.  Not happy about it.  Also found out that my apartment I leased in TX still doesn't have running water from the freeze.  So when I move there in just over a week I will have to bring in water for drinking and flushing.  I may have to rejoin Planet Fitness to be able to shower if for nothing else.  Will have to see how it works out.  They are supposedly still waiting on the permits from the city.  I also found out that I will have to do most of the cleaning when I get there so I pushed back the movers a day so that I have a day to clean before they unload.

• seasnake likes this

#3372 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 02:13 AM

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  Damn.  Not happy about it.  Also found out that my apartment I leased in TX still doesn't have running water from the freeze.  So when I move there in just over a week I will have to bring in water for drinking and flushing.  I may have to rejoin Planet Fitness to be able to shower if for nothing else.  Will have to see how it works out.  They are supposedly still waiting on the permits from the city.  I also found out that I will have to do most of the cleaning when I get there so I pushed back the movers a day so that I have a day to clean before they unload.

The freeze happened quite awhile ago, surprising that its taking so long yet. I was without water and power for about two days, though I think my neighborhood has a bit of a priority to it given its proximity to Walmart, Sam's Club, the Fire Department, the Mall and a medical center. Since the freeze a lot of major stores are now relocating just a few blocks away from me. It is like all the major consumer commerce stores are going to be only blocks away. Everyone wants to be by a Walmart.

• Weldon likes this

#3373 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 03 April 2021 - 02:24 AM

Days since inception: 1256  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 931

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1226     Current Weight (lbs.): 130.5 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 33.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 130.5 lbs., 10.3 lbs. body fat at 7.9%, 67.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

This morning's after Fasting Day 3's weigh in weight of 130.5 lbs. is the same as two of the last three after Fasting Day 3's, so my weight must be holding even which is good considering I shouldn't have taken my last food day as early as I did. Looking at past data, tomorrow's weigh in could come in at about 129.4 lbs., and anything under that might actually start to drop weight off of me. Tomorrow shall be an easy fasting day, and I can't think about the day after that yet.

Still not seeing the possums of late, though I know one still regularly come to eat even if I don't see it. The now regular raccoons have been showing up more predictably but still remain small in number. Most of last night's second feeding was still around come morning, and if that continues I'll have to chop second feeding dishes in half. The orphan raccoon is here every night and remains as trusting of me as it has always been.

• Weldon likes this

#3374 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 03 April 2021 - 10:02 PM

Days since inception/restart: 685
Current Fasting Period Points:  5
Total Fasting Points: 516

Today is a fasting day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  Very unhappy about it.  Given tomorrow is Easter Sunday I'm going to take my food day early because I've been invited to the family Easter dinner.  I know it won't be a light food day either because my mom is making most of my favorite dishes.  UGH!!!

• seasnake likes this

#3375 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 04 April 2021 - 03:52 AM

Days since inception: 1257  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 932

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1227     Current Weight (lbs.): 129.6 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 33.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 129.6 lbs., 9.7 lbs. body fat at 7.5%, 67.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

After Fasting Day 4 weigh in was 0.2 lbs. heavier than its predecessors, and the weight drop upon the day was under a pound at 0.9 pounds. Today was a fasting day, so that will extend this session out to 5 days which hopefully will drop a bit of weight upon me that will register next session. I'm having pasta tomorrow along with garlic bread and snacks as well as some summer sausage, so perhaps I my weight will wind up going the other direction. Going off of the end of previous fasting sessions, my weight is expected to hold about even come tomorrow, but I'd really like to see it drop down to 128.4 lbs. or lower.

Exercise didn't go well tonight as I was feint and dizzy during most of it and cut it short by a good half hour or so, but shall still be claiming two hours of daily exercise for the session. My right knee had some pain in it, so its not quite healed, though perhaps it shall never quite heal. Given the dizziness, taking tomorrow as another fasting day has to be out of the question.

Only half of the food dishes of first feeding emptied by second feeding, and most of the second feeding dishes of the night before were empty this morning. Despite that lack of food eating, tonight's second feeding was met by three possums and another possum was in the attached garage that I could see through the kitchen door's window. The two possums that were obviously traveling together were really trusting of me. Sure they stepped away, but stepping away was like three steps or about a foot and a half, then they turned around and looked at me and waited to see if I had anything for them. I went inside and sliced up some hotdogs, and they were still there waiting. Possums will generally run away after one goes inside and before they can return as they feel safe to flee during that time. As such, they were clearly very spoiled non-afraid possums.

• Weldon likes this

#3376 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 04 April 2021 - 11:35 PM

Days since inception/restart: 686
Current Fasting Period Points:  0
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -0.0 
Total Fasting Points: 516

Today is a food day.  I'm the same as yesterday.  It was a fun day of visiting and way too much food.  My mom made most of my favorite dishes and therefore I over indulged.  The leftovers got sent home with family though so there's none left in the house.  I am grateful for that, but not looking forward to a weigh in tomorrow.  UGH!!

• seasnake likes this

#3377 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 05 April 2021 - 02:56 AM

Days since inception: 1258  Current Fasting Period Points: 5     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 325     Total Fasting Points: 933

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around one and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1228     Current Weight (lbs.): 129.4 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 34.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 129.4 lbs., 9.6 lbs. body fat at 7.4%, 67.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Barely last weight from the day before at a 0.2 lbs. decrease to 129.4 which appears to be a weight my body bottoms out at. It would be nice to drop my weight further but dizziness, feintness, and the need to eat makes it difficult to want to chance any outcomes that could occur. Today therefore was a food day, and I felt good before eating and then the day became a blur as I didn't fair very well, was dizzy, feint, tired as though tranquilized and exercising at night was hard to do though I did manage somewhere between an hour and an hour and a half, but felt dizzy, weak, and sore in various places afterwards. I ate a banana, angel hair pasta, garlic bread, summer sausage, and chips with guacamole. Breakfast was light, but hit me hard afterwards nevertheless. Even now I feel completely dazed and out of it.

Saw both possums and raccoons tonight, but didn't get to interact with any of them, food dishes are still going down slowly with food left over. Looks like I might have multiple possums living in the garage dresser drawers now, where at least one appears to be a mother.

• Weldon likes this

#3378 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 05 April 2021 - 11:14 PM

Days since inception/restart: 687
Current actual weight: 215.0
Total Weight lost:  62.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  1
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -6.2 
Total Fasting Points: 517

Today is a fasting day.  I'm up 6.2 lbs from yesterday's big food day.  I really am not too surprised given the amount of food I ate and it being heavy food too.  We had ham, scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, fruit & cheese tray, veggie tray, pecan pie, and lemon pie.  I grazed most of the day as well as had a big meal.  It was a good time to visit with family so that was nice.  Just wish I hadn't eaten so much while visiting.

• seasnake likes this

#3379 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 06 April 2021 - 03:31 AM

Days since inception: 1259  Current Fasting Period Points: 5     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 326     Total Fasting Points: 933

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around one and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1229     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.9 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.9 lbs., 15.6 lbs. body fat at 11.2%, 65.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

I was extremely sick today, so much so that when I walked it was more of a shuffling that lacked motor control, I also had some heart burn and as the day wore on I became more and more assaulted with burping and belching to clear out whatever gas was bloating me up and I could feel my intestines curl over and give way with each major release. I pretty much have to pull myself back together after each food day anymore, and then once together I'm fine until I run low on energy and start being dizzy and feint and then it all begins over again after having to once more eat. I eat a little and I'm sick, I eat more than a little and I'm still sick. The longer my body holds onto whatever food is in it providing energy, the better off I seem to be. Good thing my mind always has an anorexia bend, as that enables me to brush everything off as fine and acceptable.

Food dishes went down slowly tonight, and I really only saw a possum or two. Ashley is enjoying the nicer nighttime temperature and weather, and has returned to gazing at the sky on rooftops. He also makes me chase him around the neighborhood for awhile before giving in to come in for the night.

• Weldon likes this

#3380 Weldon

Weldon

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1368 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 07 April 2021 - 12:30 AM

Days since inception/restart: 688
Current actual weight: 213.0
Total Weight lost:  64.8
Current Fasting Period Points:  2
Weight lost current session (lbs):  -4.2 
Total Fasting Points: 518

Today is a fasting day.  I'm down 2.0 lbs from yesterday.  Was really hoping it would be more as I want to drop off this food weight quickly.  I had hoped to be under 200 lbs before moving to Texas but that isn't a possibility.  I definitely don't want to go there with a significant gain.  Ugh.  Did a little more packing today and went to my storage unit and got out some stuff to give away and got other things out that I want to take in my car for immediate access (like cleaning supplies) or to make sure they don't get damaged in the truck (like pictures).

• seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users