The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 171 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3401 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:22 AM

Days since inception: 1267  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 326     Total Fasting Points: 941

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1237     Current Weight (lbs.): 129.4 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 34.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 129.4 lbs., 9.6 lbs. body fat at 7.4%, 67.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 4 weigh in barely edged down from Fasting Day 3's as the scale weight only lowered 0.1 lbs., while my mid section circumferences edged upwards 0.25" and all the other stats seemed to slightly improve. In any case, today was a food day and I felt sick from when I woke up until half the day was over and then am back to being sick from digestive problems that I always encounter twelve hours after eating. My brain was in such a fog and dulling pain this morning. For food, I had lasagna, chips with avocado dip, gummy candy, corn nuts, greek yogurt, pecans, breakfast rolls, and red licorice. I didn't have a milkshake but did drink some zero percent fat milk with smelled like it was going bad but didn't taste that way.

I saw one possum and one raccoon tonight, and I believe those two travel together, the possum has a lot of light coloration to it allowing it to stand out from the other possums and so I know that one is a regular that goes into the garage a lot. At first feeding the wind started to blow and rain broke out, but such rain blew through quickly enough as it had stopped, along with its wind, by second feeding. A lot of dishes were empty by second feeding, and this morning all the dishes from the night before were all empty. My guess to the matter is that the local raccoons are currently taking care of kits. Those with kits to tend to often seem to eat around sun set and sun rise, preferring to spend the rest of the time tending their young and protecting them from other nocturnals.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3402 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 01:18 AM

Days since inception: 1268  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 327     Total Fasting Points: 941

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1238     Current Weight (lbs.): 141.9 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 21.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -12.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.8

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 141.9 lbs., 17.5 lbs. body fat at 12.3%, 64.2% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 29.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating an extremely bloated state of being.

My after food day weigh in weight of 141.9 lbs. was an absolute disaster and my mid-section circumference measurements of 29.5" each pretty much put me as bloated as I've ever been. As such I did experience quite a bit of acid reflux, burping, and vomiting into my mouth throughout the day. Given the extreme bloat, tomorrow's weight will likely drop by quite a lot of pounds. At times it just feels like tiny little explosions occur in my chest cavity on a frequent basis, just have to hope that they never go nuclear. I put in a good two and a half hours of exercise, but am only shooting for an average of two hours a day for the session. My right knee continues to remain a bit tender.

It was raining during first feeding, and at second feeding there were still sprinkling going on. Both raccoons and possums showed in small numbers, and I recognized the possums as my regulars. The possums seem to have very good lives, and in terms of how possums look do look quite healthy and awesome.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3403 Onadiet

Onadiet

Advanced Sage

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1549 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 03:42 AM

16 days since 31st ate 1 proper meal under duress... no exercise really will weigh eventually but i hate scales they r too tempramental rather go by dress size .... go a while to go!
  • seasnake likes this

#3404 ljubovnik

ljubovnik

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 01:21 AM

hi everyone! joining the game, i discovered that fasting is much easier than restricting and i was planning to do a 44h fast but as I'm getting close to my next meal i don't really want it or feel hungry. so I'll keep going, try to make it like 66 or something. good luck everyone!

Days since inception/restart: 1
Current Fasting Period Points: 1
Longest Point Streak: 1
Total Fasting Points: 1

Weight lost current session (kg): 0
Most lost during a session:-
Points of that session:-
Total Weight lost: 0
Average Exercise During Current Session: 2h walk a day
  • seasnake likes this
f/22 - cw 53kg/gw 45kg - 168cm

#3405 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 02:25 AM

Days since inception: 1269  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 327     Total Fasting Points: 942

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1239     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.0 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.0 lbs., 14.4 lbs. body fat at 10.5%, 65.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 1 morning weight came in high at 137.0 lbs., but pasta tends to sit on me an extra day relative to other foods in terms of weight and I did have lasagna. Not very happy with my mid-section circumferences at all but I guess they are fine as long as natural waist comes in at 24" and abdominal waist 26" in the morning at a weight around 122 lbs. (hopefully not 123 lbs. or higher).  At the end of Fasting Day 2 I always tend to be hungry, and always consider taking Fasting Day 3 as a food day, luckily when Fasting Day 3 comes about I'm usually resolute on continuing to fast and not wind up gaining any additional weight. I do wonder if my weight were a bit higher if my digestion problems would subside. Mentally I can't handle more weight being upon me. If my body can't cope and has to be sick after eating, then so be it. I am however hungry.

Once more it rained during the early evening and then stopped. It didn't rain as much as the evening before, and two raccoons met me at first feeding and all but two marshmallow first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding. Had hoped to have seen some possums, but I missed them, their dished did empty. Still have to let my cat Ashley in for the night, so hopefully I'll run into some then. Still haven't seen any kits, but continue the hope that I'll have some here that I'll get to interact with every night.

#3406 ljubovnik

ljubovnik

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 April 2021 - 03:38 PM

oh i think i used the wrong template. sooo i weighed myself today and it's more than i thought. like i knew i was fat but :
i love fasting tho, i feel weak but in a good mood and not hungry. there were so many opportunities to eat foods i like today and i just had no interest. it was tiring to walk and lift anything but i felt energized otherwise, like talking to friends and reading was fine. starting to get a headache but I'll try to fall asleep before it gets bad. drank a cup of mushroom broth today, coffee, lots of water.

Days since inception: 2
Current Fasting Period Points: 2
Longest Point Streak: 2
Total Food Days: 0
Total Fasting Points: 2
Average Exercise During Current Session: just walking
First Recorded Weight (kg): 55
Total Days since Recording Weight: 0 Current Weight (kg): 55
Total Weight lost (kg): 0
Weight lost during current session (kg): 0
Most weight lost during a session (kg): 0
Points of that session: -
Current BMI: 19.5
  • seasnake likes this

#3407 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 17 April 2021 - 01:49 AM

Days since inception: 1270  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 327     Total Fasting Points: 943

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1240     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.7 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.7 lbs., 11.7 lbs. body fat at 8.8%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 2 weigh in weight read in at 132.7 lbs. and it really needed to be a pound or more lighter, so I should really consider extending out this session's fasting a bit longer than usual. I woke this morning early to let Ashley out and was absolutely famished at that time, so much so that I almost got something to eat but decided to sleep a bit more and managed to fast the day away. I'm tired of watching my weight edge upwards. I continue to put in two hours of exercise per day.

Once again it rained during first feeding. By second feeding all dishes were empty and I was met with one raccoon who was eager for food. I was a bit surprised all the dishes had completely emptied. Ashley spent a lot of the evening inside sleeping, after having come in from the rain. It shall be hard to get him in again.

#3408 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 02:21 AM

Days since inception: 1271  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 327     Total Fasting Points: 944

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1241     Current Weight (lbs.): 130.7 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 32.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 130.7 lbs., 10.4 lbs. body fat at 8.0%, 67.3% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 23.75" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 25.75" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 3 weigh in came in at 130.7 lbs. which should have made both today and tomorrow fasting days, but despite that I would up taking today as a food day. I woke a bit early and again felt dizzy and feint and as though I were burning up from the inside out. Eating seemed to help but made me very tired after first eating, of which I had some meatballs, chips, and avocado dip. Later I had gummy candy, corn nuts, a rice crispy bar, an ice cream milk shake, and hot oriental soup. I exercised during the evening but wasn't much into it. For the most part I felt like resting and watching movies that I had recorded.

Once again it rained. First feeding was met by two raccoons, whereas one possum met me at second feeding. All food dishes emptied by second feeding. I'm so tired of the rain, and even more tired of being sick. Lots of loud noises in the neighborhood of late, motorcycles, construction, and what sounds like fireworks, and its making the raccoons edgy.

#3409 ljubovnik

ljubovnik

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 April 2021 - 04:06 AM

broke my fast yesterday and had 2 small meals, i had a dinner of tofu planned, but my friend made risotto for us and i realized that a good relationship with my friends is much more important to me than this disorder. so i had my tofu and a little bit of the risotto. gonna fast now for two days and then I'll have to eat for five days because I'm staying with friends and we're gonna spend all of our time together. but we'll also be working a lot so it's ok! gonna weigh myself on sunday.

Days since inception: 4
Current Fasting Period Points: 1
Longest Point Streak: 2
Total Food Days: 1
Total Fasting Points: 3
Average Exercise During Current Session: just walking
First Recorded Weight (kg): 55
Total Days since Recording Weight: 0 Current Weight (kg): 55
Total Weight lost (kg): 0
Weight lost during current session (kg): 0
Most weight lost during a session (kg): 0
Points of that session: -
Current BMI: 19.5
  • seasnake likes this

#3410 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 19 April 2021 - 02:04 AM

Days since inception: 1272  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 328     Total Fasting Points: 944

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around an hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1242     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.3 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 21.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -11.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.3 lbs., 18.6 lbs. body fat at 13.4%, 65% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

Life is definitely way too long, one comes to that realization when a great number of the people they have known are no longer alive or around, and when the body feels like it is in the middle of a war after every time one eats. My weight came in high this morning at 142.3 lbs., which was a bit of a shock considering that it wasn't that heavy of a food day, but it was a food day taken two days ahead of when it ought to have been. Once again, I was sick all day upon Fasting Day 1, with periodic stomach acid explosions going off, some being the type of acid reflux where one pretty much almost vomits it out but instead comes up short with the throat taking the brunt of the acid, but I'm way beyond having just reflux as said acidic explosions occur in my chest cavity just as much which then makes it feel like I am burning from the inside out. My digestive system is pretty much shot.  I didn't exercise much tonight, and last night wasn't the most either. As such, I'm shooting for an average of an hour of exercise per evening for the session. I largely feel sick, as well as tired.

It didn't rain tonight, which is a first in quite awhile. Raccoons came in small numbers ranging from one at a time to at most three. I saw one possum. Food dishes are emptying pretty well at the current time. I always hope to see little raccoon kits, but so far there has been no sign of them other than some of the raccoons appearing a lot thinner.

#3411 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 20 April 2021 - 01:43 AM

Days since inception: 1273  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 328     Total Fasting Points: 945

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around an hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1243     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.3 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.3 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Wasn't so sick today, and as such my mind turns again towards wanting to eat. The after Fasting Day 1 weigh in dropped 7 lbs. from the after food day weigh in, largely displaying the extreme extent to which I bloat. I put in over an hour and a half of exercise on the evening, but am going to record it tomorrow as only one due to most likely over estimating the previous two days' exercise times.

It rained a bit tonight, starting sprinkling at first feeding and was over by the second. At first feeding I was met by a few raccoons, while at the second feeding I was met by a few possums. The possums definitely are comfortable with the notion that I both have food for them and feed them. One scampered down a patio tree the moment after I came out in order to walk over to where its fed hotdogs, which is a little cat hutch of which it then goes under the lower decking for security. The other possum was already there and so they shared the dishes, and by shared I mean ate out of each one together without complaint of the other, as two hotdog dishes get placed upon the little cat hutch patio. The other possum is a bit larger than those two and claimed the other hotdog dish that is on a little patio where the water faucet is, and then that one went looking for the little apple pie dishes. Ashley is outside, and was well rested from sleeping upon my lap after I finished with my evening exercises.

#3412 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 03:50 AM

Days since inception: 1274  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 328     Total Fasting Points: 946

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1244     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.9 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.9 lbs., 11.8 lbs. body fat at 8.9%, 66.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Definitely should not have taken today as a food day as my weight was nowhere near my goal line, but I was so hungry and I've been so sick. I ate some melba toast type snacks for breakfast and some milk along with maybe an oatmeal bar or two. Later I had some gummy candy, half a medium pizza with light toppings, an ice cream bar, corn nuts, and some soup. After eating a little bit of breakfast I became extremely sick for half a day and then ate again and haven't been sick. I assume tomorrow I'll be suffering from bloat and acid reflux. I also drank some coconut water which did seem to clear my head and make me feel quite a bit better, but not sure if that wouldn't have happened anyways.

Nobody was around at first feeding and most all dishes were full at second. Lots of raccoons and one possum showed at second feeding, though the possum had already ate and left at the start of it. All the raccoons seemed to know me, and one of them wanted me to hand feed it apple pie, while another was open to me handing it a piece or two of almond oat bar. Pretty sure it was the family of five I took care of last summer and fall, plus most likely their mom and the orphan raccoon. Wasn't sure how many groups showed, if it was just one large one or three smaller ones. It was just nice hand feeding a raccoon again, and how gentle and loving the raccoon was. That one wanted to lick my fingers and after eating wanted to give me a good smelling over, which I assumed was to make sure the raccoon knew who I was and to try to always remember. I think its going to rain again, but it didn't during the day or yet tonight.

#3413 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 22 April 2021 - 02:50 AM

Days since inception: 1275  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 329     Total Fasting Points: 946

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in over two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1245     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.0 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 21.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.0 lbs., 17.5 lbs. body fat at 12.3%, 66.7% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating an extremely bloated state of being.

At an after food day weight of 142.0 lbs. I felt the weigh in could have been way worse as I was nowhere near my usual and goal end of fasting day weights. As expected, I was once more sick, the food struggled to get through my digestive system and though acid reflux and even burping was kept low in frequency for after a food day, upon many occasions I had to exercise my stomach muscles and create abdominal pressure to rotate over completely different areas of my intestines to release pent up and building gasses and to allow the food to pass through. It is simply amazing that my stools are pretty much normal and I never seem to suffer from constipation. That said, it still feels like I have acidic explosions going on throughout my digestive tract and that does cause heart burn and sometimes oxygen depletion making me dizzy and lightheaded, fatigued, and somewhat attacked in the areas that momentarily deplete. I'm thinking about going back to steaming food again in order to see if that helps, as I don't really fancy the notion of only consuming non-solids.

I put in two and a halt to three hours of exercise tonight, matching last night's performance. It isn't that I wanted to exercise, but rather that I wanted to watch an hour long program followed by a movie of which I did both nights. I need to go to the stores again to restock. I also need food to give steaming another try. I really like steamed food, but haven't done that in quite awhile. I'm also a bit tired of pizza, and its a good time to switch over as my pizza toppings are gone.

I didn't see anyone at first feeding, though all the dishes that were out emptied by second feeding. At second feeding was one raccoon and one possum. The raccoon approached me before second feeding was set out and reached out and held my hand, which usually translates as the raccoon wants its presence to be acknowledged and would appreciate something good to eat. I gave the raccoon a sugar cookie, which it liked, as it shunned the dry cat food and little marshmallow dishes. By the time I set out the better food of sliced up almond oat bars and apple pie, the raccoon had already left. The possum came next and wanted to eat all the apple pie that it could find.

#3414 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 23 April 2021 - 01:48 AM

Days since inception: 1276  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 329     Total Fasting Points: 947

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in over two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1246     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.0 Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1   Points of that session: 3    Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.0 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Dropped 6 lbs. from the after food day weigh in to the after Fasting Day 1's, and that much of a drop just makes me so very hungry. As such, tomorrow will once more be another early food day in hopes that perhaps sometime I'll wind up not being so sick after I eat. Anyways, went to the store and got various food to steam and will be having cross cut pork ribs with several different vegetables and some bell mushrooms, plus some junk food such as red licorice. Okay, the junk foods aren't going to help my cause any, but my mind has convinced itself that it really needs such delicacies. 

Nobody showed at first feeding, and at second feeding it was raining fairly hard. There was one raccoon at second feeding, but likely wasn't one of my regulars as it ran off. Most of the first feeding dishes did however empty.

#3415 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 April 2021 - 01:31 AM

Days since inception: 1277  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 329     Total Fasting Points: 948

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1247     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.8    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.1    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.8 lbs., 11.7 lbs. body fat at 8.8%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Kind of tired as I am writing this, but my morning weigh in despite being way to heavy to take a food day upon was 0.1 lbs. lighter than last period's same day and ending weight. I had steamed cross cut pork ribs, various steamed vegetables and mushrooms, corn nuts, gummy candies, a piece of apple pie, rice, and lots of meat balls. I surely ate too much, especially at the end of the day, so tomorrow's after food day weigh in likely won't be pleasing nor kind. I exercised while watching movies on television like I usually do.

First feeding was met by one raccoon that camped next to the sliding glass door and reached out to great me as it was sure that I was going to put out food and welcome it. A couple minutes later and another two raccoons arrived along with a possum. The possum at apple pie, while the raccoons busied themselves with the almond oat bars and a bit of dry cat food. It rained fairly hard and most all, if not all, first feeding dishes had emptied by second feeding. Nobody was around at second feeding, other than my cat Ashley who wanted inside. Ashley was out during all of the rain, and though I looked for him many times he was nowhere to be found. He was relatively dry when he showed.

#3416 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 25 April 2021 - 03:10 AM

Days since inception: 1278  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 330     Total Fasting Points: 948

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around three hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1248     Current Weight (lbs.): 141.0    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 22.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.2    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 141.0 lbs., 16.8 lbs. body fat at 11.9%, 66.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

My after food day weigh in registered a pound lighter than the previous one despite my belief that it was a relatively heavy food day. Sometimes I think it doesn't matter how much I eat as my digestive system will bloat me up to around the same weight and dimensions whether I consume a little or a lot, and when consuming little it just means that I'll have more gasses inflating me up inside as I reach a maximum inflatedness at which point I am forced to belch, burp, and otherwise pass it out to make room for everything else that is still being generated to balloon me up. Had some acid reflux but wasn't terribly bad, and I did have to burp a bit to relieve pressure. What bothered me though is that before exercise time I absolutely passed out and lost many hours. My mind was dazed and had a pressure sort of headache. My vision was likely off by quite a bit as well, but I didn't have the strength or energy to do anything that involved clear sight. I did watch another movie and put in somewhere between an hour and a half to two hours of exercise as the movie was an hour and a half long and I watched a bit of television while continuing to exercise after its completion.

First feeding was met with a good four to five raccoons who seemed to eat all they wanted but despite that their food dishes didn't much empty. Nobody was around at second feeding, except my cat Ashley who wanted to remain outside. The possum dishes were empty at that time along with most of the other dishes.

#3417 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 April 2021 - 02:46 AM

Days since inception: 1279  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 330     Total Fasting Points: 949

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1249     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.3    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.3 lbs., 14.6 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Couldn't sleep much last night due to not being able to remain conscious during the evening, as such I weighed in much earlier than normal making my morning weigh in of 137.3 lbs. subject to being off on the heavy side, especially since I weighed in 1.3 lbs. lighter the period before despite it having a 1.0 lbs. heavier read. For the most part I felt well again today, and believe that tomorrow's weigh in should set the weigh in discrepancy straight. Once more I exercised in the evening while watching a movie. The movie ran two and twenty minutes but I fast forwarded through the commercials, so I exercised maybe around two hours but perhaps a little under, not sure.

Didn't see any possums tonight, but their hotdog dishes emptied a couple times. Lots of raccoons in solo to small group numbers. As a result of the raccoon turnout, I set out a bit more food than I usually do. Ashley is in, and sleeping on my lap at the moment. He prefers most of his time spent outside, but always makes time to come in to sleep.

#3418 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 27 April 2021 - 03:17 AM

Days since inception: 1280  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 330     Total Fasting Points: 950

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1250     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.8    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.0    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.8 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My hopes that today's weigh in would be inline with the previous couple session's was dashed with a weigh in of 133.8 lbs., which amounted to being a good pound heavier than the previous periods. I guess that is what happens when I fail to follow my next food day rule that I wait until my weigh in falls under 130.0 lbs. and then fast one more day. I ran into a period in which my longer fasts simply didn't drop weight as it held steady and so I gave up a bit on extending my fasts out longer. Tomorrow shall be a fasting day, so at least that will be an extra day fasting relative to the previous two periods. I watched a three hour movie while exercising. Since I am planning on claiming only two hours of average daily exercise for the period, tomorrow's time doesn't have to be that long, though if it is I'll just bump up the planned daily average to 2.5 hours, which is what I last period was.

Nobody was around at first feeding, and I only saw a couple solo raccoons and one possum. The food dishes were empty by second feeding, and second feeding was met by a waiting and watching possum, who quickly headed for the hotdog dishes after I set the last of them down. The possum knows who feeds it. Second feeding was set out a bit later than normally, so my regular second feeding crowd might have already came and went.

#3419 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 28 April 2021 - 02:23 AM

Days since inception: 1281  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 330     Total Fasting Points: 951

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1251     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.6    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.2    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.6 lbs., 11.7 lbs. body fat at 8.8%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.25" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Once again I couldn't sleep and decided to take an earlier than intended food day in an attempt to feel better. I have been struggling to be able to lie down comfortably in bed and that discomfort seems to give me a dry throat that causes me to cough a bit, but the coughing doesn't last long after leaving bed. Food wise I had fiber oat cereal for breakfast, red licorice, dates, steamed cross cut pork ribs, lots of different types of steamed vegetables, gummy candy, oriental noodles, pistachio nuts, corn nuts, and I'm pretty sure some other things that I can't remember. The little I had at breakfast before eating other stuff pretty much put my mind into a daze practically the entire day long and it was like I had been shot with tranquilizer darts. My digestive system doesn't handle food well anymore. I got in a bit over an hour of exercise on the evening, but really didn't feel like doing more.

Raccoons and possums seemed to be around in only small numbers tonight with solo travelers being the ones I saw the most. One of the raccoons looked like it was hobbling around after hurting a back leg. Raccoons become injured often enough and most of their injuries are only temporary. A possum was up one of the patio trees, which I noticed since it made a bit of noise that drew my attention to it and I wondered if that noise was intentional or not, either way I cut up and set out another hotdog so that it could eat well. A little while later I did see that possum eating the sliced up hotdog.

#3420 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 02:23 AM

Days since inception: 1282  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 331     Total Fasting Points: 951

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1252     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.1    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.1 lbs., 16.2 lbs. body fat at 11.6%, 64.7% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

With an after food day weigh in of 140.1 lbs., which is 0.9 lbs. lighter than last period's, I was rather surprised that my weight didn't come in much higher as I felt the early taken food day was a heavy food day. I suffered from some gas production resulting in small bouts of belching and burping but in terms of what I usually suffer after a food day, that wasn't so much or so bad. I think I need to continue steaming and having vegetables on my food days alongside anything else that I eat. I don't think I have to really give up anything. I put in two and a half hours of exercise tonight, and that helps make up for the one hour I got in upon the food day. As such, I'm shooting for two hours of daily exercise for this session. My right knee continue to be a problem as its kneecap feels like it is a bit out of position so that the knee itself doesn't hinge as it should.

First feeding was met by a raccoon waiting at the sliding glass patio door, and when I stepped out the raccoon instantly rushed up to me to assist in my setting down the food dishes that I held in hand. I have yet to set out second feeding, and shall do that after I post. I only saw that one raccoon so far tonight. That one raccoon does drive home the notion that I am so very much essential in the lives of both the raccoons and the possums that have grown used to the food that I provide for them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users