The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 172 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3421 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:03 AM

Days since inception: 1283  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 331     Total Fasting Points: 952

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1253     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.2    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.2 lbs., 13.9 lbs. body fat at 10.2%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

What a horrible day this has been as it seems MPA has been sold to a company that is apt to change MPA forever, and not in what I'd call a good way. I also accidently outed a MOD by sharing confidential information with the forum while non-knowingly and non-purposefully including their signature line. I did however feel what they wrote should have been disclosed to the community as a whole, but that still doesn't make such things easy.

My after Fasting Day 1 weight of 136.2 lbs. fell inline with its previous sessions, though its still at a level higher than it should be. My mind was cloudy for the entire first half of the day, and that always concerns me a bit as I fear such a situation could worsen over time. Food days really affect me afterwards. I put in two hours of exercise tonight, and tomorrow I'll have to go to some stores. I need to get more vegetables to steam, and hopefully they will improve my condition as I'm really out of safe foods to eat. Steamed vegetables seemed to go well with me, but not that long ago I tried non-steamed and afterwards wound up really sick.

I saw one raccoon and two possums. At first feeding one possum remained up a tree for a long time before coming down as I was all upset over the MPA situation and took my laptop outside to the patio table while dealing with it all. The other possum was around at second feeding, and largely was okay with me being there, as it didn't shy away from its usual order of going to its various preferred food dishes even though I sat pretty close to one of them. Not much to report on the raccoon that I saw, as it mostly ate from dishes under the patio bench. Ashley is still outside, as I couldn't get the cat to come in. Its misty out, but nice, and he's going to be a struggle.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3422 skinny.elle

skinny.elle

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5571 posts

Posted 30 April 2021 - 03:28 AM

I'm thinking of joining, just have a few questions though:

are these the things I am supposed to fill out?

Days since inception/restart: 

Current actual weight: 
Total Weight lost:
Current Fasting Period Points:  
Weight lost current session:  
Total Fasting Points: 
Longest Fasting Point Streak: 
Most lost during a session: 
Points of that session: 
Average Exercise During Current Session: * hr/day
Starting Weight: ** (date)
Low Weight (lbs): 

and about the sheet... am I supposed to edit that in some way or just leave it as it is? (the link in your signature, seasnake) just looking at it made me confused lol.

btw I'll only be able to check my weight once every two weeks (in residential rn)... but I can still do the fasting just that I won't be able to update my weight that often (and that goes for my SW as well, I'll update it next time I weigh myself)

• seasnake likes this

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

5'2 / 158.5 cm

SW: 138 lbs / 63 kg (bmi 25.1) 

CW: 102.9 lbs / 46.7 kg 

LW: 98.54 lbs / 44.7 kg (bmi 17.8)

132 lbs / 60 kg 121 lbs / 55 kg 110 lbs / 50 kg 99 lbs / 45 kg 88 lbs / 40 kg 77 lbs / 35 kg

~ accountability ~

~ selfie/body check dump ~

barrinhasparablogbrushesphotoscapebutton

#3423 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 01:53 AM

I'm thinking of joining, just have a few questions though:

are these the things I am supposed to fill out?

and about the sheet... am I supposed to edit that in some way or just leave it as it is? (the link in your signature, seasnake) just looking at it made me confused lol.

btw I'll only be able to check my weight once every two weeks (in residential rn)... but I can still do the fasting just that I won't be able to update my weight that often (and that goes for my SW as well, I'll update it next time I weigh myself)

Pretty much all fields start at zero. As written in the first post, anyone can customize the game and what they use, or don't use, or add to their liking and to better fit their lives. One doesn't have to use the spreadsheet, they can if they like. I largely crafted this game to how I wanted to live my life, and what worked well for myself. Posting here every day does take time, time which most likely don't have to spend. For me, it helps me a lot. I like the daily journaling accountability. 

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3424 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 01 May 2021 - 02:05 AM

Days since inception: 1284  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 331     Total Fasting Points: 953

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1254     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.3    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.3 lbs., 12.0 lbs. body fat at 9.0%, 66.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Morning weigh in came in line at 133.3 lbs. with the previous after Fasting Day 2 weigh ins, and as planned I wound up going to a few stores today to replenish food supplies. Got lots of frozen veggies for steaming, cinnamon rolls, summer sausage, red licorice, gummy candy, and trail mix type stuff. As such I have lots of option I could go with for my next food day, and I haven't decided if I'll go ahead and take it early again and make it tomorrow, or hold off and take it a day or two later. Will see how I sleep during the night and feel tomorrow. I exercised while watching movie that ran around an hour and forty minutes.

I once more spent quite a bit of time outside at night on my laptop as I wanted to see the raccoons and possums as they came. Saw one possum, and a few groups of raccoons, where each numbered around two or three. I do enjoy seeing everyone, and made sure they at least got some of their favorite foods.

#3425 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 02 May 2021 - 02:50 AM

Days since inception: 1285  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 331     Total Fasting Points: 954

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1255     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.6    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.0    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.6 lbs., 11.7 lbs. body fat at 8.8%, 66.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I didn't really sleep last night, which seems to be an ongoing problem after getting a couple days of fasting in. As such my after Fasting Day 3 weigh in weight of 132.6 lbs. was high though it matched that of the previous session. My mid-section circumference measurement increased half an inch which would most likely indicate increased water retention.

Today was taken as a food day and it mostly involved soft taco shells filled with steamed vegetables and a bourbon barbecue sauce. I also had ice cream, corn nuts, summer sausage, and cinnamon roles which in themselves were probably as much of a meal as the veggie tacos. In the evening I put in a couple hours of exercise, and watched a couple movies. It rained most of the night but is calm now.

I'm outside writing this post, and there are lots of raccoons at the various dishes making use of their holdings. My cat Ashley is on the rooftop keeping an eye on things and once more doing his star gazing, though there aren't really any stars to see to gaze at but there are clouds. The large white possum slept in the little cat greenhouse during the rain. I haven't seen the possum since it was raining at first feeding.

#3426 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 03 May 2021 - 03:27 AM

Days since inception: 1286  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 954

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1256     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.0    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -10.4    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.0 lbs., 18.0 lbs. body fat at 12.6%, 64.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

My after Food Day weight of 143.0 lbs. came in way too high, but seems to be what occurs when I switch over to more vegetables. Vegetables also tend to move slower through my digestive system but steaming should have helped against that. I wasn't much sick today though, tired at the start of the day but no real issues other than that other than fluctuating eye sight. I watched another movie and exercised through it. My right knee continues to have sharp pain that I have to adjust for.

Raccoons keep dropping by and their total numbers are rather large at the moment despite their groups being small in number until really late night at which time their group sizes skyrocket. I didn't see any possums tonight, but am sure they were here.

#3427 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 02:27 AM

Days since inception: 1287  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 955

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around an hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1257     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.2    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -6.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.2 lbs., 15.7 lbs. body fat at 11.3%, 64.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My weight is definitely increasing as today's after Fasting Day 1 weigh in of 139.2 is heavier than some of my more recent after food day weigh in weights have been. I put in a good four and a half hours of exercise tonight, but I still continue to struggle with my right knee which compromises the mobility and intensity of such exercising. As long as I am in healing I lack focus and drive to go on longer fasts which are necessary to drop off the weight I've gained.

Didn't really see many raccoons or possums tonight. Only one was around at first feeding and likely only one was around at second. The first feeding raccoon is a regular that always seems to travel alone, and seems to have a shy docile personality and quite possibly is taking care of kits. The other raccoon is also a regular but is untrusting and likes to keep a far off distance. I recognize that raccoon due to an injured leg, and tonight the leg seems to be bothering more than usual as the raccoons limps were a bit more pronounced. I didn't see any possums, but first feeding possum hotdog dishes emptied by second feeding.

#3428 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 04:09 AM

Days since inception: 1288  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 956

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around an hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1258     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.9    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.3    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.9 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I'm still weighing in two to three pounds heavier than what I did during previous sessions upon the same fasting days. It is frustrating and really needs to be dealt with, but I think I'm making the right call in terms of changing my diet over to veggie heavy soft tacos, even if I continue to eat other stuff that I aught to lay off of having. I put in a couple hours of exercise on the night and likely averaged a good two and a half, but I'm doing low intensity exercising and still struggling with my right knee injury.

I only saw one raccoon, at first feeding, and one possum after second feeding was set out. The possum is very comfortable with the notion that I feed it, and that I'm not going to chase it away or anything. So upon seeing me, the possum might look a bit but continues to eat with a trusting demeaner that the food is meant for it.

#3429 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 06 May 2021 - 02:47 AM

Days since inception: 1289  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 957

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a couple hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1259     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.1    Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.1 lbs., 12.6 lbs. body fat at 9.4%, 66.3% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

At 134.1 lbs. my after Fasting Day 3 weigh in is awfully high, and I messed the day up by taking a sip of zero percent fat milk with strawberry Quick mix added into it, which then turned into a whole lot of milk. As such, I'll have to declare the day a food day. I exercised for two and a half hours tonight, my right knee still bothers me.

A couple of raccoons were around at first feeding, and quite a few at second along with a possum or two. At second feeding was the raccoon with the injured back leg and a younger possum who just wanted to eat some hot dogs. I'm sure others are bound to show up yet, as second feeding had a great turnout.

#3430 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 04:35 AM

Days since inception: 1290  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 958

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1260     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.3    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.4 lbs., 13.4 lbs. body fat at 9.9%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Hated calling yesterday a food day over drinking lots of milk, but had to be done given the increase in weight. Today is a fasting day, and tomorrow shall be as well and then I'll see from there. Didn't go to any stores today as I had planned, which means I'll need to go tomorrow. Put in an hour and a half of exercise tonight as I started exercising late. I'm hoping that drinking milk for the food day and having nothing else rather than the Quick mix that was in it will help my weight to drop back down to reasonable levels.

Lots of raccoons and possums tonight at both first and second feeding, and a bit after second feeding when I was able to get Ashley back in. I do like seeing everyone, muchly.

#3431 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 01:58 AM

Days since inception: 1291  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 959

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in an hour and a half of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1261     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.9    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.2 lbs., 12.0 lbs. body fat at 9.0%, 66.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Went shopping today as planned and am well stocked on food, already thinking about having it. Might take tomorrow as a food day, not sure as I'd like to but am put off by the morning's after Fasting Day 1's weigh in at 133.2 lbs.. I'm a good five pounds way from where my end of fast weights should be. I got in a couple hours of exercise tonight.

Lots of possums and raccoons at first feeding. At second feeding there was one possum but I got its hotdog dishes out late and it took off due to all my walking around and the family of five kits and their mother showing up of which I fed all last summer and fall. As such there were at least seven raccoons at second feeding with a couple more being likely, as some raccoons seem to have joined their group quite a long time ago.

#3432 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 09 May 2021 - 03:00 AM

Days since inception: 1292  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 332     Total Fasting Points: 960

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1262     Current Weight (lbs.): 132.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 31.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.9    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 132.2 lbs., 11.4 lbs. body fat at 8.6%, 66.9% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I only dropped a pound from the end of Fasting Day 1 to end of Fasting Day 2 while my mid-section circumferences each increased by half an inch indicating increased water retention. I'm not quite sure why that happens, but I get in so many days of fasting and then I retain a bit tossing up those measures. 

I would up taking the day as a food day and did the veggies in soft taco shells thing. I also ate a bit of summer sausage, corn nuts, gummy candy, pistachio nuts, and pastry cookies. I likely ate too much as I'm quite full now and I don't feel as though I have any remaining room. I put in two hours of exercise on the night.

Didn't see many raccoons or possums. I saw one possum but it didn't seem to eat much before moving away. Likely saw two raccoons at first feeding and maybe four or five at second, but only two were around me at any time, and even at that I had to step between two of them to break up one of them trying to chase the other away. I get a kick out of how I can scold them and step between them and act all scary like while not bothering them as they fully understand the intention, where the bullying one simply gives in and goes back to eating as though nothing at all was wrong, and the other one too goes back to eating happy that it stood its ground and got to stay.

#3433 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 10 May 2021 - 02:01 AM

Days since inception: 1293  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 333     Total Fasting Points: 960

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in two hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1263     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 22.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.8 lbs., 16.8 lbs. body fat at 11.9%, 64.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after food day weigh in came in at 140.8 lbs. which is heavier than I'd prefer it to be as I really don't want it ever to go above 140 lbs. and preferably not even above 138 lbs., nevertheless even though my mid-section circumferences were also higher than I'd like they had a normal 2" separation between them and for a change I really wasn't sick upon Fasting Day 1 except before first waking up in which case I kind of threw up into my mouth. After waking I did burp for a half a minute to a minute or two, but then was pretty much fine after that point. I didn't feel much like exercising this evening and wound up only getting an hour in.

First feeding was met by two raccoons, and second feeding was also met by two raccoons who very well could have been the same ones as first feeding. Shortly after I set out first feeding I sat at the patio table for awhile, and a possum eventually came down from one of the short evergreen type trees and ate most of a dish of almond oat bar pieces, a dish of apple pie, and then went over to eat from the hotdog dishes. I was pretty close to the almond oat bar dish and the apple pie dish, but the possum really wanted to eat so didn't seem to mind. Even when Ashley decided to try to attack it, the possum brushed him off and continued to have a good start to its evening.

#3434 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 11 May 2021 - 12:46 AM

Days since inception: 1294  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 333     Total Fasting Points: 961

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in one hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1264     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.7    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.9 lbs., 14.2 lbs. body fat at 10.4%, 65.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Was kind of disappointed that my weight didn't drop that much between my after Food day to after Fasting Day 1 weigh ins, but I am a bit happier about not winding up sick, though my heart did seem to struggle a bit today for a short while. I wound up with a bit over an hour and a half of exercise on the evening, and my right knee cap continues to remain a problem. I think a lot of my problems I was experiencing with sickness was due to a twisted intestine as a session or two ago I had to concentrate on the pressure that had built up in my digestive tract and in order to release the various pressure areas I had concentrate on pressing and it felt like each one rotated clear over, kind of like unraveling partial twists and knots. Anyways, haven't been much sick since.

Not much to report on the raccoon and possum front as only a couple raccoons showed at first feeding and I only saw one other raccoon who went up a tree when I went outback. Most of the food dishes from first feeding were still full come second. I can hear a possum near the back fence eating out of one of two hotdog dishes I have there. Not sure where all of my friends are, but a number of them will surely show before morning.

#3435 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 12 May 2021 - 02:47 AM

Days since inception: 1295  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 333     Total Fasting Points: 962

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in one hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1265     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.1    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.3 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Didn't drop what I thought I should have from after Fasting Day 1 to after Fasting Day 2 weigh ins, and my mid-section circumference measurements both shot up by an inch. I couldn't sleep during the night and as such decided to take an early food day. I'll surely regret that decision tomorrow, but my vision was a bit blurry and I was suffering some heart pains that didn't feel like they were stemming from digestive issues. I had steamed veggie soft tacos, rice crispy bars, oat bars, nuts, meatballs, Greek yogurt, corn nuts, and gummy candy. I surely ate too much on the day given the morning's high weigh in. Evening exercise went well as I put in around two and a half hours, though my intensity level has never returned to what it used to be given that my right knee cap has never fully recovered.

Didn't see any possums at either first or second feeding, but raccoons were at both and it rained a bit after first feeding. The raccoons are very comfortable with me.

#3436 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 01:30 AM

Covering a few days with this post as I was banned from the site for not feeling sorry about speaking my mind in the Future of MPA thread where the owner sold this site to people that sounded like they were the wrong sort to takeover a site like this. Its funny that they would ban me around a week after I had posted my comments in that thread, so I'll take that to mean they didn't anyone to notice. 

------------------------------------------------------

Days since inception: 1296  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 334     Total Fasting Points: 962

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around three hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1266     Current Weight (lbs.): 145.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.7    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 145.0 lbs., 19.3 lbs. body fat at 13.3%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% bone mass, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

The after food day weigh in was a total disaster being a good 6 to 7 pounds heavier than it ought to have been and being up 5 pounds in general relative to the other recent after food day weigh ins. Very depressing. I wasn't much sick and got in a good three hours or so of exercise. I looked wide in the mirror, and I hate looking wide.

Lots of possums this night, had to have been a good dozen around as it must have been a possum mating day. None of them were disturbed with my presence and one kept coming up to my foot but I don't think that one could see well. Not much on the raccoon front on this night.

Days since inception: 1297  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 334     Total Fasting Points: 963

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around three hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1267     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.7    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.0 lbs., 15.6 lbs. body fat at 11.2%, 65.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% bone mass, both taken together indicating a slightly bloated state of being.

The after Fasting Day 1 weigh in of 139.0 lbs. should have been around where my after Fasting Day weight should have been, so I evidently gained a full day of increased weight since last session's starting numbers. Once more I looked wide in the mirror, and I despise looking thick.

Didn't see many possums this night, but the raccoons were around in droves, numbers I've never seen as high as before. At second feeding there were at least a dozen and I'd guess at more. They too must have been mating. My regular raccoons came up to eat while I sat at the patio table, but all the others kept a distance and lined the top of two of the back fences.

Days since inception: 1298  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 334     Total Fasting Points: 964

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around two and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1268     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.9    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.3 lbs., 13.9 lbs. body fat at 10.2%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 2 weigh in weight of 136.2 lbs. wasn't nearly as bad as the previous two in terms of weight gain, so it bolds hope that perhaps the weight increase won't retain. I went to some stores and got much needed supplies as both my food and the food for the outside animals were largely depleted. I put in between an hour and a half to two hours upon the night.

First feeding was met by my normal early regular raccoon who likes to subsist upon almond oat bars, followed by another regular raccoon that prefers apple pie. Second feeding had a couple possums and a raccoon, some of the first feeding dishes still retained food by the time second feeding was set out. Possum and raccoon numbers a bit low to normal tonight, which after the previous two nights is a good thing.

#3437 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 16 May 2021 - 03:39 AM

Days since inception: 1299  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 334     Total Fasting Points: 965

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in about an hour and a half hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1269     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.7 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Not much to say upon the day, though I did get in around 2.5 hours of exercise during the evening, and my morning after Fasting Day 3 weigh in of 133.7 lbs. wasn't a total disaster but needs to be a good 4 lbs. lighter. At this point I should make sure that I stick by my old rule of don't eat until my morning weigh in drops below 130.0 lbs. and then fast one more day.

Also not much to report on the backyard animals front as I don't really recall first feeding and only one raccoon showed at second feeding which was set out late, though another one ran across the top of the back fence and will likely be back. The raccoon that ate had an injured foot, but it didn't appear to be broken. Barely any of the little marshmallow dishes from first feeding were empty by second feeding, so that tells me that the family of five I fed during most all of last year didn't pass by.

#3438 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 17 May 2021 - 03:59 AM

Days since inception: 1300  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 334     Total Fasting Points: 966

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1270     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.8 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

So very frustrating, my weight went up 0.1 lbs. from Fasting Day 3's weigh in to Fasting Day 4's, while my mid-section circumferences also increased half an inch for both natural waist and abdominal circumferences. Couldn't sleep in bed last night as it was a bit hard to breathe lying flat and my insides just felt as though I were burning up from the inside out. As a result, I slept on my plush recliner chair and didn't suffer such problems. I hate when my weight goes up slightly at the end of fast, and even hate when it holds about stead or doesn't drop much on the last day. 

Today was a food day due to not feeling well enough to continue fasting further, and I had breakfast rolls, pistachio nuts, gummy candy, corn nuts, summer sausage, a rice crispy bar, oat bars, and some ice cream. None of that sounds that healthy upon typing it out. I put in around 2.5 hours of exercise on the evening.

I only saw one raccoon, and that was at first feeding. I also saw three possums, two of whom appeared to have been mating. It rained quite a bit today, but stopped at about first feeding and remained dry. All the dishes seemed to go empty, other than the little marshmallow dishes of the first feeding. About an hour or so after second feeding all dishes were empty, and I put out more dry cat food and a bit more tiny marshmallows. They may or may not empty come morning.

#3439 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 18 May 2021 - 02:12 AM

Days since inception: 1301  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 335     Total Fasting Points: 966

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1271     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -10.4    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.2 lbs., 18.9 lbs. body fat at 13.1%, 63.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with an unheard of inverted -0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1 higher bone mass percent, both taken together indicating a dangerously high bloated state of being.

I bloated like never before and it wasn't a good thing. I slept for a couple hours in bed last night before waking unable to breathe well as each breath was only the oxygen it should have been, and it took awhile to gather up the strength to move over to the plush recliner chair to sleep some more. After a couple hours sleep in the recliner chair I moved back to bed and was able to sleep okay. Took a bit for my eyes to clear after getting up, and I suffered from pent up gas throughout my torso for much of the day where periodic belching and burping was necessary to release it, also had some acid reflux but it really didn't shoot up my throat but rather felt like bad tasting explosions around my upper chest. I put in 2.5 hours of exercise in the evening.

It rained a lot today, and the power flickered off once which caused the need to reset all electronics. Both raccoons and possums came for first feeding, and the same can be said about the second. All first feeding dished emptied by second feeding. The raccoons were all regulars so I was able to offer them food by hand and associate a bit with them. The possums were also regulars and knew the feeding routine quite well.

#3440 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 19 May 2021 - 01:43 AM

Days since inception: 1302  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 335     Total Fasting Points: 967

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1272     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.3 lbs., 15.7 lbs. body fat at 11.3%, 64.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1 higher bone mass percent, both taken together indicating a slightly bloated state of being.

Coming in at 139.3 lbs. after Fasting Day 1, my weight edged up 0.3 lbs. from the period before making my continual weight gain appear as if it were a train wreck in slow motion. This is bad, very, very bad. I put in another 2.5 hours of exercise and even keeping up exercise hours isn't helping the matter. It rained hard starting just after first feeding and is still raining hard now late at night.

First feeding was met by a couple raccoons, and second by one drenched raccoon and one drenched possum. The possum is a regular and looks different than the others due to its white toned hair. Despite it raining and thunder thundering, the possum wasn't at all scared of me as I nearly tripped over it before getting it a possum dish full of sliced up hotdog of which the possum happily dove into while I was still in the process of setting it down.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users