The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 173 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3441 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 20 May 2021 - 02:36 AM

Days since inception: 1303  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 335     Total Fasting Points: 968

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1273     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.3    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.1 lbs., 13.8 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My weight pretty much is matching the weigh ins of last session with only minute decimal differences, and that is a bit depressing as I need my current weight gain to come off as my body simply doesn't support being at that weight very well. I am terrified of eating again after how sick I was after my last food day, but at the same time I already want to eat again. It will be at least two more days of fasting before I once more turn to taking a food day. Tomorrow will be an easy fasting day, and the day after that I'll likely go shopping, so it too should be easy. I put in 2.5 hours of exercise tonight, so 2.5 hours of daily exercise is the running goal for the session.

Once more it rained. Before darkness fell, a raccoon came to the sliding glass door and got my attention to be fed early. That raccoon pretty much ate almond oat bars, but also a bit of both dry cat food and small marshmallows. I believe it likely that the raccoon has kits somewhere. I only saw one other raccoon and it too wanted to eat mostly almond oat bars. I didn't see any possums tonight, though their sliced up hotdog dishes did empty.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3442 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 21 May 2021 - 02:58 AM

Days since inception: 1304  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 335     Total Fasting Points: 969

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1274     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.4    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, local honey, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice and honey are known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.4 lbs., 12.1 lbs. body fat at 9.1%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today's weigh in was a bit late as I forgot to weigh myself during the morning, but looks about right on the chart. I thought both today and tomorrow would be easy fasting days, but I was really dizzy today so am thinking of taking tomorrow as a food day. I already steamed some veggies so that I can make veggie soft tacos tomorrow should I take it as a food day. I put in 2.5 hours of exercise during the evening.

It didn't rain today, so that was a refreshing change. Both possums and raccoons dropped by in small numbers. The same regular raccoon that showed up early last night, showed at first feeding and reached out to grasp my arm to pull me towards it once again. I'm running out of possum hot dogs, so I should go to stores tomorrow.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3443 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 01:55 AM

Days since inception: 1305  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 335     Total Fasting Points: 970

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1275     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.4 lbs., 12.1 lbs. body fat at 9.5%, 66.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

So very frustrating, for the second session in a row I've gained weight from the end of Fasting Day 3 to the end of Fasting Day 4 and this time around it was a gain of a full pound. I also had to go ahead and take today as a food day as I continued to be dizzy and therefore not feeling well. I didn't go to any stores today as I needed to push going off until tomorrow, plus it rained for most of the day. Food wise I had veggie soft shelled tacos, rice crispy bars, corn nuts, other nuts, ice cream, and gummy candy. It was aptly a heavy food day given quantity, not much variety. I put in an hour and a half of exercise during the evening and thought it good to stop there as my right knee had some pain in it.

Didn't really get to interact with possums or raccoons tonight as nobody was around at the time of first feeding and the ones who were around at second were either up in trees playing with one another or running across the top of the the back fence. All first feeding dishes emptied by second feeding.

#3444 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 23 May 2021 - 02:39 AM

Days since inception: 1306  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 336     Total Fasting Points: 970

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1276     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.8    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.2 lbs., 18.2 lbs. body fat at 12.7%, 68.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass percent, both taken together indicating a bloated state of being.

Yesterday was a food day and during that night's sleep I did suffer around five bouts of acid reflux with only a few of those reaching high upwards with the highest one burning into my left nostril. I was in a dazed state during the first couple hours after waking. Later I went to a couple stores and replenished some supplies as well as picked up some buns and brats for my next food day along with a layered bean dip and bread crisps. Was lucky to find the bread crisps as they really haven't been in stock for the longest time and they are the only thing that I like using in terms of layered bean dip. After getting home I sat down in my plush recliner chair and blacked out. Several hours later I came to and felt surprised that I was still alive, though wasn't at all sure if I was going to have any problems moving or anything, and it took another fifteen minutes or so until I had strength and clarity enough to find out. Luckily, I was okay. That makes three after food days in a row in which I questioned my mortality, and each time my heart felt painful but not like it was its fault but rather like I simply didn't have enough air or perhaps like my sugar levels dropped way too low but each time I didn't digest anything to cause such a reaction. I put in two hours of exercise on the night, perhaps a little less but I'm calling it two.

Once again it rained, and rain does tend to bother me a bit at times. Didn't see any possums, but lots of raccoons were around for both first and second feeding and even between and after. The family of five kits and their mom and others that joined their pack was here after both feedings, as well as my other regulars. So far there hasn't been any kits.

#3445 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 23 May 2021 - 08:29 AM

very excited to start, but veeery nervous

days since inception/restart: 0
current fasting period points: 0
longest point streak: 0
total fasting points: 0

weight lost current session (lbs): NA
most lost during a session: NA
points of that session: NA
total weight lost: NA
  • seasnake likes this

#3446 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 02:54 AM

very excited to start, but veeery nervous

weight lost current session (lbs): NA
most lost during a session: NA
points of that session: NA
total weight lost: NA

Very few can do this, many have tried. Good luck.

#3447 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 May 2021 - 03:03 AM

Days since inception: 1307  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 336     Total Fasting Points: 971

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1277     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.9    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.3 lbs., 15.7 lbs. body fat at 11.3%, 64.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 1 weigh in matched the weight it was at last session at this time, which is a bit of a disappointment but I still hold out hope that my weight will be dropping back down to normal sometime. Once more it rained most of the day. I put in an hour of exercise in the evening, and will be dropping my expected exercise time for the session down to 1.5 hours per day. I wasn't sick today, so that was good. During exercising I wanted to cut the time short to give my right knee a small break in which it could hopefully heal up a bit. The knee didn't bother me, but I still didn't trust it that much.

Quite a few raccoons tonight, but mostly they were here in groups of two, though there were a good four or so here shortly after first feeding. One possum slept in the cat greenhouse out back and I put a little hotdog dish into the dwelling so the possum could stumble onto it. That dish emptied while the other two hotdog dishes never. Very late last night I ran into a mother raccoon and her kits, there were at least four of them. The mother didn't seem to be that trusting of me, so likely wasn't one of my regulars, but most likely was one that shows up and clears out any left overs before morning. 

#3448 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 25 May 2021 - 01:41 AM

Days since inception: 1308  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 336     Total Fasting Points: 972

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1 hour of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1278     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.3    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.1 lbs., 12.6 lbs. body fat at 9.4%, 66.3% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

This morning's weigh in came in at a nice 134.1 lbs. weight which is a good pound or two lower than the last few sessions, so hope is strong that my weight is going back down and resolving itself. My mid-section circumference measurements are still a good half inch too high at said weight, but I'm sure it will also get back into order. I put in between an hour and a half to two hours of exercise on the evening and feel good about the workout.

Both raccoons and possums have been around tonight, and given the large raccoon numbers I've been feeding a bit more than usual. A possum was around at second feeding and the possum went to the back fence where I feed hotdogs and waited for me under the little cat hutch. The possum didn't hesitate to go to one of the dishes as soon as I started walking away from the area. Raccoons continue to show up in small amounts of two or three, though I have reason to believe many more are only a yard or two distant.

#3449 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 May 2021 - 08:53 PM

Starting tomorrow! I have a family vacation in ~1 1/2 months that I'm super anxious about..

weight lost current session (lbs): n/a
most lost during a session: n/a
points of that session: n/a
total weight lost: n/a

• seasnake likes this

#3450 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 May 2021 - 02:45 AM

Days since inception: 1309  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 336     Total Fasting Points: 973

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit over 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1279     Current Weight (lbs.): 131.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 31.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 2.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 131.9 lbs., 11.2 lbs. body fat at 8.5%, 67.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Fasting beyond Fasting Day 3 continues to be a problem for me as I keep being unable to sleep at the end of Fasting Day 3 and run into dizziness and other problems, and so I once more take a food day before intending. I also seem to be bloating from the end of Fasting Day 2 to end of Fasting Day 3 as once more my mid-section circumference measurements increased. Those measurements never used to do that, so the situation continues to be an anomaly.

Today was a food day and I ate more than I wanted. It started off okay as I had some brats with bean dip (the bread crisps I had for it that I was excited about were totally stale). I also had gummy candy, corn nuts, and mixed nuts. The problem came in later when someone asked me if I would order pizza with them. The pizza was good, but I ate too much of it. For the remainder of the day I was heavily fatigued and my vision was very unstable making it near impossible to focus. I put in two hours of exercise upon the evening. My stomach feels full, so that isn't a good sign of what tomorrow shall be like for me.

I didn't see any possums tonight, but the raccoons were my regulars and once again were mostly around in numbers of one, two or three. I couldn't resist reaching down and petting one of them. The raccoon didn't much mind, but after a short while did move slightly to stop being petted. They are so very comfortable coming and being in the backyard at night, even after they finish eating they like to hang around before eventually taking off.

#3451 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 May 2021 - 11:18 PM

days since inception/restart: 1

current fasting period points: 1
longest point streak: 1
total fasting points: 1

weight lost current session (lbs): 0.8
most lost during a session: 0.8
points of that session: 1
total weight lost: 1

Day 1, done! Today was pretty easy (obviously), but I started gravitating towards food videos for some reason. I always get hungry when looking at good food lol, so I'll need to start avoiding that later on. I'll start on electrolytes early tomorrow so I won't feel awful later on in my fast.

• seasnake likes this

#3452 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 02:54 AM

days since inception/restart: 1

current fasting period points: 1
longest point streak: 1
total fasting points: 1

weight lost current session (lbs): 0.8
most lost during a session: 0.8
points of that session: 1
total weight lost: 1

Day 1, done! Today was pretty easy (obviously), but I started gravitating towards food videos for some reason. I always get hungry when looking at good food lol, so I'll need to start avoiding that later on. I'll start on electrolytes early tomorrow so I won't feel awful later on in my fast.

I always gravitate towards exercising. I'm usually sick for a day and a half after I eat, and when I ate every day I was sick and blacking out every day. So for me the first day of fasting is rather simple as the last thing I want to do is eat, and the first thing I want is to recover. I feed the raccoons and possums that pass through my backyard at night, so I do take great joy in both feeding and watching them eat. I also like the idea of possums walking around looking for food while stumbling onto little porcelain dishes full of their favorite food, sliced up hotdogs seems to be it, anyways it makes me laugh at the absurdity of the notion. The raccoons are great and some of them like to come over and grasp my hand, and I do enjoy feeding them by hand and reaching out my hand when I don't have food to greet them and reassure them that they are quite welcome and highly appreciated. There are simply better things my time with than merely eating, so I don't mind at all personally going without. Electrolytes do help a lot, and act as a good cushion against depletions that mess up resulting chemical and hormonal changes and it is worth noting that the first day of fasting when one comes off of food chemicals dehydration can be a real problem. Given how I am, it really helps that I'm naturally pro-ana to begin with, as such my problems don't bother me so much as food intake isn't really what I really want.

#3453 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 03:11 AM

Days since inception: 1310  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 337     Total Fasting Points: 973

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1280     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -11.0    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.9 lbs., 18.0 lbs. body fat at 12.5%, 64.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% bone mass, both taken together indicating a slightly bloated state of being.

Despite knowing that yesterday was a heavy food day I was still a bit shocked to see my morning weigh in at 142.9 lbs. even though technically that is still 0.3 lbs. lighter than the previous session's after food day weigh in weight. I was extremely fatigued until evening and my vision was next to useless until then. Surprisingly my mid-section circumference measurements came in at a healthy 2" difference and that might bold well for me in the near future. Hopefully my weigh in weights will continue to slowly drop down to weights more normal for me. I've been so unable to fast beyond three full fasting days as I keep being hit hard at the end of those three days. I put in slightly over 2 hours of exercise.

Both possums and raccoons showed up in good numbers tonight, and I did quite enjoy trying to feed both. I especially enjoyed feeding one mid-sized possum as it ran away at my approach a good foot and a half and immediately turned around and went for the food dish as soon as I walked away, the possum is quite aware of how the food situation works here. Once more the raccoons showed up in numbers ranging between one and three at a time, and once more these were my super tame regulars that I'm able to easily associate with. I couldn't help but to reach down and pet one of them, of which it didn't mind at all, which is kind of amazing since the raccoon was on edge over what felt like other raccoons in the far distance. Once more I set out more food than what I normally would have, but given the staggered traffic it is surely needed and necessary.

#3454 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2021 - 10:59 AM

I always gravitate towards exercising. I'm usually sick for a day and a half after I eat, and when I ate every day I was sick and blacking out every day. So for me the first day of fasting is rather simple as the last thing I want to do is eat, and the first thing I want is to recover. I feed the raccoons and possums that pass through my backyard at night, so I do take great joy in both feeding and watching them eat. I also like the idea of possums walking around looking for food while stumbling onto little porcelain dishes full of their favorite food, sliced up hotdogs seems to be it, anyways it makes me laugh at the absurdity of the notion. The raccoons are great and some of them like to come over and grasp my hand, and I do enjoy feeding them by hand and reaching out my hand when I don't have food to greet them and reassure them that they are quite welcome and highly appreciated. There are simply better things my time with than merely eating, so I don't mind at all personally going without. Electrolytes do help a lot, and act as a good cushion against depletions that mess up resulting chemical and hormonal changes and it is worth noting that the first day of fasting when one comes off of food chemicals dehydration can be a real problem. Given how I am, it really helps that I'm naturally pro-ana to begin with, as such my problems don't bother me so much as food intake isn't really what I really want.

Aw that sounds so wholesome ^^

• seasnake likes this

#3455 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 May 2021 - 07:56 PM

days since inception/restart: 2

current fasting period points: 2
longest point streak: 2
total fasting points: 2

weight lost current session (lbs): 1.9
most lost during a session: 1.9
points of that session: 2
total weight lost: 1.9

Day 2, done! I got kind of hooked on the Games forum this evening haha, didn't know it could be so fun. Also, I've noticed that when I'm fasting, I always get a rush of creative inspiration at nighttime? Might start writing again, but we'll see :)

• seasnake likes this

#3456 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 02:50 AM

Days since inception: 1311  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 337     Total Fasting Points: 974

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1281     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.1    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.0 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I totally forgot to weigh in and take measurements during the morning and as such had to take everything come early evening, so my weight is probably too low on the period day especially since I had diarrhea for most of it. Having the runs was disturbing in that for most of the time my stools though in the loose shapes of diarrhea was hard and solid indicating that I must have had diarrhea in me that didn't come out and solidified before eventually evacuating and even then it came out with a struggle. Later in the day it all liquid-like, but definitely something went wrong in terms of passing through my digestive tract. Other than that all went well, and I put in two hours of exercise during the evening.

Nobody was around at first feeding, and at second feeding I was met by two raccoons and a possum was waiting at its feeding spot in the distance. I put out what I'd consider to be a normal amount of food as the traffic was lighter than it has been. People sounded like they were racing cars in the distance, totally illegal but they tend to do it anyways. They have little respect for others, super loud mufflers and in and around residential areas racing away. I did notice that the two raccoons were a bit disturbed by the noise.

#3457 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2021 - 12:11 AM

days since inception/restart: 3

current fasting period points: 3
longest point streak: 3
total fasting points: 3

weight lost current session (lbs): 3.7
most lost during a session: 3,7
points of that session: 3
total weight lost: 3.7

Surprised at how much weight I dropped today. Usually when I fast, I go at a steady ~1 lb per day. I shouldn't feel too happy though, since I know the first few pounds are just water weight. I also felt way dizzier than usual; today I only took about half my daily electrolytes, but I'll need to up my intake all the way tomorrow.

This might be a bit too personal, but my dad called me today unexpectedly. We rarely talk casually, so at first I thought I was in trouble. But it turns out he was just checking up on me. I got really emotional, not just because he called, but also because he thinks my ED is actually getting better. I'm seeing my family again in a bit over a month, and I just don't want my parents worrying about me, especially since they're getting older..

• seasnake likes this

#3458 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 03:30 AM

Days since inception: 1312  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 337     Total Fasting Points: 975

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1282     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.9    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.8 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2.0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a disaster a I couldn't sleep last night and when I can't sleep during the night I have a tendency to take the next day as a food day, of which I did. The food day was a total disaster. I didn't have anything prepared ahead of time, so my breakfast was pretty much microwaved meatballs with bbq sauce, but that hit me hard as it knocked me out and when I came to I had little air in my lungs so my heart was depleted of oxygen for a good fifteen minutes before I could get up and move around and then my speech was slurred beyond recognition and my walking was like that of Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I was going to go to the stores with someone, but they took one look at me pushed going off until tomorrow. Evening was better for me and the night went well with a couple hours of exercise tossed in. The other food I had included hot oriental soup, mixed nuts, gummy candy, corn nuts, and energy oat bars. Not so many items, but I ate quite a bit of those not so many items, so my scale weight will likely be incredibly high tomorrow especially given this morning's high weigh in for it being the ending weight of the fasting period.

It rained this evening, as such it was raining when I set out first feeding and very few raccoons showed up, did get a nice possum showing of a good four or so possums for both feedings combined. Given the light turnout I was able to get away with setting out less food than usual, which is a good thing as I was low on dry cat food and I used the last of it to fill dishes for second feeding. I'm happy with the amount that was set out. The mother raccoon with the only kits I've seen so far this year shows up really late, so I wanted to make sure that I had some food for them, but they show up so late that by the time they do come there still might not be anything left for them.

#3459 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2021 - 07:22 PM

days since inception/restart: 4

current fasting period points: 4
longest point streak: 4
total fasting points: 4

weight lost current session (lbs): 4.9
most lost during a session: 4.9
points of that session: 4
total weight lost: 4.9

Feeling better than yesterday :) I have to keep reminding myself not celebrate too early though; it's a marathon, not a sprint! I'm estimating that I started with about 5-6 pounds of water weight? After passing that point, the real challenge will begin.

I guess a non-scale victory for today is that I'm in ketosis. I'll exclude the gory details (kidding!), but I've gotten pretty familiar with what the symptoms of keto look like on me. 

• seasnake likes this

#3460 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 30 May 2021 - 03:42 AM

Days since inception: 1313  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 337     Total Fasting Points: 976

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1283     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.7    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.5 lbs., 18.4 lbs. body fat at 12.8%, 63.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher bone mass, both taken together indicate a heavily bloated state of being.

At an after food day weigh in of 143.5 lbs., things could have been worse but at least I'm likely still on a downward weight trend. I only burped a few times throughout the day and otherwise felt fine, so for being totally bloated that at least went well. I went shopping today and replenished everything that was low or out, food wise I'll be sticking with soft shelled taco contraptions for awhile which will likely contain layered bean dip and brats. I put in three hours of exercise upon the evening.

Seemed to be a low turnout of raccoons and possums, but part of that might have been the smell of ant poison lingering in the air as the stop of daily rain has led to a large increase in the backyard ant population and I had to start ant poisoning the backyard up again. I didn't get to see any possums tonight, but did see quite a few raccoons. I set out a normal amount of food. First feeding food dishes went down rather slow, and a few were heavily plagued with ants, hence my war against the ants.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users