The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 174 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3637 replies to this topic

#3461 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 May 2021 - 07:48 PM

Oh I just noticed that I'm recording different stats from you. I think I'll change mine up to be more specific too

• seasnake likes this

#3462 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 May 2021 - 10:35 PM

days since inception/restart: 5

current fasting period points: 5
longest point streak: 5
total fasting points: 5

weight lost current session (lbs): 5.8
most lost during a session: 5.8
points of that session: 5
total weight lost: 5.8

Sigh I couldn't figure out what stats I wanted to track, hopefully I'll update that soon. Today I felt even better than yesterday, so I decided to walk to the grocery store. (I can't emphasize enough how important electrolytes are!) Where I'm currently living, it's surprisingly colder than expected, even though it's nearly June. I'm not complaining though, since I can bundle up in sweatshirts and baggy pants. Seeing the greenery and flowers everywhere outside really made me happy too :)

I'm noticing that my interest in food has plummeted as well. If that trend continues, this fast will be so much easier than I anticipated. Fingers crossed!

• seasnake likes this

#3463 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18341 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 31 May 2021 - 02:55 AM

Oh I just noticed that I'm recording different stats from you. I think I'll change mine up to be more specific too

Its nice if you make a spreadsheet if you are doing measurements and the like, that way you have everything easy to see at a glance.

• marlie likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3464 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 03:05 AM

Days since inception: 1314  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 338     Total Fasting Points: 976

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1284     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.0    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.8 lbs., 15.4 lbs. body fat at 11.1%, 65.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher bone mass, both taken together indicate a slightly bloated state of being.

My after Fasting Day 1 weigh in and measurements were surely off this morning as I didn't sleep last night and I took everything early. I've been feeling a bit strange on the day, as though life isn't quite real, or like I died long ago and am merely a ghost, but I guess a lack of sleep could explain that. I put in three hours of exercise on the evening and spent quite a bit of time going over and tossing out old papers.

Though I had at least one possum and one raccoon show at first feeding, most dishes were relatively full approaching second feeding. At second feeding were a couple regular raccoons, the large whitish possum, and the mother raccoon that has the kits. My kit count was three, but there could be more. One kit likes to stay extremely close to her, while the other two seem to pair up together. They still don't trust me, but they did spend a little bit of time around me before taking off. They aren't like the family of five kits that would run up and jump up onto my feet and tug my legs and reach out for my hands that I had the fortune to be around most of last year.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3465 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 May 2021 - 07:37 PM

days since inception/restart: 6

current fasting period points: 6
longest point streak: 6
total fasting points: 6

weight lost current session (lbs): 6.7
most lost during a session: 6.7
points of that session: 6
total weight lost: 6.7

Nothing much to report today. It's just gotten unusually cold here, I had to take out a second blanket last night, and during the daytime I have to wear a robe. Where's the nice summer weather I was promised?

It's been smooth sailing so far, though there's a nagging voice in the back of my head that says I'll end up failing before I reach my goal. Funnily enough, I stayed up last night worrying about my upcoming family vacation. We'll probably be eating out for 3 meals a day, and I'm trying to figure out how to minimize what I eat without being suspicious. When I finally fell asleep, I dreamt about tasting a bowl of noodles, without realizing it broke my fast. You can imagine how distraught I felt the moment right after haha

• seasnake likes this

#3466 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 01 June 2021 - 04:41 AM

Days since inception: 1315  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 338     Total Fasting Points: 977

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 3 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1285     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.2    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.0 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

With an after Fasting Day 2 weigh in weight of 135.0 lbs., I'm 1.2 lbs. heavier than at the same time last period which is not at all good. My body keeps trying to tack on weight and though I think it could do so correctly enough making my torso broader I just don't want to be broader. I'll likely fast again tomorrow. I put in two hours of exercise on the day, and I'm up way late writing this past the time I aught to be writing this. I haven't been sleeping well at nights.

Both raccoons and possums came, but I was busy with other stuff and didn't really get to have a good idea on how many showed up. Even so, I did see several raccoons and possums. First feeding dishes were once again almost full up to an hour or two before second feeding. 

#3467 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 June 2021 - 10:31 PM

highest weight (lbs): 114

current weight: 106.2

net loss: 7.8

days since start: 7

total fasting days: 7

total eating days: 0

ending weight last session: 114

starting weight current session: 114

current session points: 7

net loss since last session: 7.8

longest session points: 7

net loss during that session: 7.8

I started a new strengthening routine today, following some of Chloe Ting's videos. I know a lot of people criticize her for not being legitimate, but she delivers what she promises, which is workout videos. The bottom line is, if you're pushing yourself and working hard, you're going to see results. 

Just got off the phone with my mom, which triggered me a little, since she's the one who would always comment on my weight growing up. I know it's probably out of concern for me though. There's not much else for today, and I'll update again tomorrow. 

• seasnake likes this

#3468 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 02:42 AM

Days since inception: 1316  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 338     Total Fasting Points: 978

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1286     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.3 lbs., 12.0 lbs. body fat at 9.0%, 66.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Couldn't sleep last night, and once again that lack of being able to sleep has triggered an early demise to my fasting session. Today wasn't a heavy food day but I'll have to see what the damage is come tomorrow. Mostly I was very tired after eating. Today I had brats, corn nuts, gummy candy, mixed nuts, a small amount of ice cream, and some energy oat bars. I put in between an hour and a half to two hours of exercise on the evening.

As I've been so tired today, I wasn't out much during possum and raccoon feeding times. I did however see some raccoons at both feedings, including a kit at the second. I only saw one possum, but all the possum dishes did go empty. The night sky seems so dark anymore, haven't seen a star lit sky in a long time.

#3469 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 02 June 2021 - 10:12 PM

current weight: 105.9

net loss: 8.1

days since start: 8

total fasting days: 8

current session points: 8

net loss since last session: 8.1

longest session points: 8

net loss during that session: 8.1

Another day done! I ran some errands, but today was pretty ordinary. I wasn't feeling great today just in terms of mood, but hopefully a good night's sleep will fix that. I'm feeling so tired..

• seasnake likes this

#3470 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 01:01 AM

Days since inception: 1317  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 339     Total Fasting Points: 978

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1287     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -11.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.8 lbs., 19.3 lbs. body fat at 13.3%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a highly bloated state of being.

When I don't get enough sleep, I eventually need to sleep all the hours that I missed which is kind of odd as it requires a lot of excessive sleep just to not be totally exhausted, and as such a lot of my free time today was spent asleep. Other than that I replaced the old mailbox post with a new one as the old one broke in half, and I put in two and a half hours to three hours. Most of the day I had a headache in back left quarter of my brain, the other 3/4ths were perfectly fine but that quarter was mired in numbness. 

Nobody was around at first feeding and most all the dishes save one was full up to very close to second feeding. Huge turnout at second feeding though, most all the recently regular raccoons including the mother with the three kits were present and one possum. I miss everyone being super tame and friendly like the last few years, but I still have a couple of super friendly ones that are still about. I'm trying my best to get everyone used to me. I think they know I'm friendly even if they are a bit hesitant of me.

#3471 amour

amour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 02:32 AM

Is this a fasting log? Can I post my food intake here?

I'm beginning a 4 day detox today.

~amour xx

#3472 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 June 2021 - 11:38 AM

whew, i kinda disappeared but here’s an update. i’ve been doing pretty well, and tbh i’m really proud of myself. i’ve only been able to complete 2 day fasts at most so i’m hoping i can slowly increase my tolerance. my goal is to hit 7 days.

one thing i need to get better at if i wanna do long fasts is managing cravings tho.

days since inception/restart: 11
current fasting period points: 8
longest point streak: 8
total fasting points: 8
  • seasnake likes this

#3473 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 03 June 2021 - 07:52 PM

current weight: 105.5

net loss: 8.5

days since start: 9

total fasting days: 9

current session points: 9

net loss since last session: 8.5

longest session points: 9

net loss during that session: 8.5

I'm losing a bit of traction in my weight loss, but I need to remind myself that this is only normal! Everyone runs into plateaus once in a while, and the day-to-day fluctuations don't matter nearly as much as the overall trend. 

These past few days I haven't been getting very good sleep, so I tend to get tired relatively early in the evening. I think a nice, hot shower sounds amazing right about now. Maybe a hot cup of tea too, and then I'll be off to bed today. Goodnight!

• seasnake likes this

#3474 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 03:14 AM

Is this a fasting log? Can I post my food intake here?

I'm beginning a 4 day detox today.

No not a general fasting log, it is a fasting log if you abide by the rules, but if all you want is to log your current fast then this isn't the place. Simply read the first post of the thread. This thread is about the quest to never eat two days in a row again, and to track progress with appropriate headings. Leeway is given to better fit everyone's actual life, but again you can read the rules of this thread in the very first post. I'd also like to point out that its easy to create your own thread, this thread is long as I've been here for over three years.

#3475 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 03:27 AM

Days since inception: 1318  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 339     Total Fasting Points: 979

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1288     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.7    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.0 lbs., 15.6 lbs. body fat at 11.2%, 65.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Went to some stores today, its been raining and I just haven't felt much like myself. I put in between 2 and 2.5 hours of exercise on the evening. Its supposed to rain for the next couple or few days and the air just isn't getting along with me as its a bit chilly and difficult to breathe making my mind a bit foggy or numb but still adept.

Not much turnout for first feeding, only possums showed so there were a lot of full dishes come second feeding. At second feeding there were a few to several possums around, so I set out additional hotdog dishes to try and appease them all. I was surprised no raccoons showed, I'm sure they showed sometime after second feeding or shall still show by morning. It is just odd that none came before or at second feeding. Perhaps this weather is bothering them as much as it is me.

Raccoon update: Went outside to pick up the dishes so I wouldn't have so many to get in the morning and the mother raccoon ran up and grasped my hand indicating that she wanted food. No sooner did I get her some food, than did three kits pop out, so I set out a few extra dishes. Last I looked there were five kits eating at said dishes. So the mother raccoon that is here fairly late every night has at least five kits, rather than three.

#3476 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2021 - 07:09 PM

current weight: 104.5

net loss: 9.5

days since start: 10

total fasting days: 10

current session points: 10

net loss since last session: 9.5

longest session points: 10

net loss during that session: 9.5

Somehow my body has gotten into the habit of waking up at exactly 12:30 pm? No matter if I've gotten six or ten hours of sleep the night before, I've recently been waking up at 12:30 on the dot. It's really strange. But this goes along with a pattern I've noticed about myself, which is that I form habits really easily, no matter good or bad. 

For example, if I decide to start stretching in the morning, even if I've only stuck with it for a few days, it'll quickly become an essential part of my routine, to the point where I'll feel like I'm missing something if I miss a day. Of course, the same goes for bad habits as well. This is also true for my experience with fasting: the first few times I've tried fasting, I always failed around the two day point. But eventually, after I was able to overcome that initial hill, I found that extended fasts became much, much easier for me. 

My theory is that my brain finds a lot of comfort in routine, it'll grasp at anything for that sense of familiarity. I suspect this is true for a lot of people as well. After all, we're creatures of habit.

• seasnake likes this

#3477 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 June 2021 - 07:13 PM

@seasnake, I don't know if you've mentioned this, but do you have a particular goal for fasting? (ie. goal weight, fat percentage, fitness level)

Or from what I'm sensing, is this more of a lifestyle/long-term thing? 

• seasnake likes this

#3478 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 11:29 PM

@seasnake, I don't know if you've mentioned this, but do you have a particular goal for fasting? (ie. goal weight, fat percentage, fitness level)

Or from what I'm sensing, is this more of a lifestyle/long-term thing? 

I just didn't ever want to eat two days in a row ever again, plus I like keeping my weight down and in order and always getting in daily exercise to be in shape. Seems to work well for me. I got tired of always restricting all the time, and of weight swings as I totally freak out when my weight goes too high. Now I get to eat what I want when I do eat.

• rottwrld and marlie like this

#3479 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18341 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 03:46 AM

Days since inception: 1319  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 339     Total Fasting Points: 980

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1289     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.9 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 1 weight remains high at 134.9 lbs., which is 0.1 lbs. heavier than same time last session. Though I'm looking good in the mirror, the extra weight I've put on makes me feel old and sluggish. I put in a good two hours or so of exercise on the evening and will have to decide tomorrow if its going to be either a fasting or a food day. I do need to drop my weight a bit, so will see.

Possums were around at first feeding, and several raccoons with some kits at second. I keep putting out extra food to try and make sure the various kits get to eat.

#3480 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 05 June 2021 - 04:21 PM

days since inception: 14
current fasting period points: 10
longest point streak: 10
total fasting points: 10
total food days: 6

right now i haven’t been weighing myself (for my own mental sanity because i can just see the breakdown ready to happen if i step on the scale), so i’ve been gauging weight loss with body checks and i’m finally feeling my bones again. strangely euphoric.

i’m planning to weigh myself when i feel okay to, probably end of june or somewhere in july. i just want to give my body time to shed everything i may or may not have gained over ramadan. still tho, i do feel less disgusting.

also again, i’m just so content with this right now. i’ve tried to do it last year and a couple months ago but never got the hang of it because purging had its grips on me but my god is it the “perfect” (in a sick way) routine for me.

i can’t ever restrict properly, especially low enough to lose the amount of weight per week i’d like to, but like this, on the days i do eat, there’s so much less pressure because i can pretty much eat whatever i crave and there’s no pressure to stop at a low number. it’s helped a lot with purging. but i guess some would call fasting a form of purging. oh well

hopefully next time i update i’d have finished a fast longer than 3 days. even if it’s just by a bit. fingers crossed!
  • seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users