The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 175 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3637 replies to this topic

#3481 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 June 2021 - 07:15 PM

highest weight (lbs): 114

current weight: 104.7

net loss: 9.3

days since start: 11

total fasting days: 11

total eating days: 0

ending weight last session: 114

starting weight current session: 114

current session points: 11

net loss since last session: 9.3

longest session points: 11

net loss during that session: 9.3

Overall not feeling very well, I've been having waves of nausea and tiredness. Those are obvious symptoms of electrolyte imbalance though, and thinking back on it, I have been falling back on my electrolytes. I think it's because I have to take them with water and I just don't feel thirsty sometimes. But it's either drinking more water than I strictly feel like, or feeling awful. It's not a hard decision when you think of it like that!

• seasnake likes this

#3482 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 06 June 2021 - 04:03 AM

Days since inception: 1320  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 339     Total Fasting Points: 981

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1290     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.1    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.4 lbs., 12.1 lbs. body fat at 9.1%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I didn't sleep at all last night and so I once again took a food day earlier than I should have. Ate lightly in the morning but had a huge evening meal and snacks to boot, so my weigh in tomorrow surely will be awful. I had a bag of frozen shrimp pasta that I got quite a long time ago and wanted to get rid of, it wasn't that bad but I could toss together better. I also had one bratwurst, lots of dark bread toast chips, lots of red licorice, gummy candy, corn nuts, yogurt, and an ice cream milkshake.

A whole lot of raccoons and kits came by tonight, and at second feeding one kit and her mother watched for my arrival through the glass of the sliding glass door. I'm not sure how many mother raccoons and various kits there are, its either the same family camping out all night in and around the backyard or a few to several of them. Possums were also around, at first feeding one possum was really small and as such wasn't one of my regulars that I typically always see. At this rate I may soon be overrun if more and more families start popping up. Raccoons will disperse after two years time for breeding purposes, they don't practice incest, otherwise there would be a problem.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3483 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 06 June 2021 - 06:49 PM

current weight: 103.8

net loss: 10.2

days since start: 12

total fasting days: 12

current session points: 12

net loss since last session: 10.2

longest session points: 12

net loss during that session: 10.2

I honestly thought I was going to pass out today :/ Maybe this is TMI, but when I was in the middle of showering, it almost felt like the steam was suffocating, and I couldn't get enough fresh air. I had to take a quick break with the shampoo still in my hair. Note to self, take electrolytes first thing in the morning, since that's the time of day I've gone the longest without electrolytes. 

• seasnake likes this

#3484 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 04:04 AM

I honestly thought I was going to pass out today :/ Maybe this is TMI, but when I was in the middle of showering, it almost felt like the steam was suffocating, and I couldn't get enough fresh air. I had to take a quick break with the shampoo still in my hair. Note to self, take electrolytes first thing in the morning, since that's the time of day I've gone the longest without electrolytes. 

When shower problems start happening its best to not shower again until you eat again. Electrolytes may help, but I'd rather error on the side of caution as I've collapsed while showering before (not during the time frame of this thread as I learned that lesson long ago) and it just isn't worth it. 

• marlie likes this

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3485 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 04:18 AM

Days since inception: 1321  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 340     Total Fasting Points: 981

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1291     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -11.6    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 145.0 lbs., 19.3 lbs. body fat at 13.3%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating and extremely bloated state of being.

I absolutely ate too much during my food day and was extremely bloated as a result, and unfortunately when I bloat the expansion goes right into my mid-section. So I really didn't like how I looked in the mirror this morning, but I'm sure my image will be much better when I wake with the bloat gone. I suffered some reflux as well as some burping from digestive gas production. I believe my slightly higher normal weight alleviates a lot of the after food day problems, but I just don't like having the weight. I put in two hours of exercise on the evening, so I still have a bit of exercise time to make up for yesterday's reduced session if I want to record an average of two hours per day.

Lots of raccoons and several possums showed, and there is one possum currently living in the attached garage who is nursing a litter of possums. The mother possum is so very cute, and its fun to watch her lie upon her back with all the little possums out nursing. Raccoon kits are now the new norm, just don't know how many in all there are yet.

#3486 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2021 - 10:14 AM

When shower problems start happening its best to not shower again until you eat again. Electrolytes may help, but I'd rather error on the side of caution as I've collapsed while showering before (not during the time frame of this thread as I learned that lesson long ago) and it just isn't worth it. 

Sorry to hear about that :( And thank you, seriously, for the advice!

Though I read that the reason for the dizziness could be that hot water lowers your blood pressure too much, I'll try again with lukewarm/cold water and let you know how that goes! 

Otherwise, I'll definitely take a food day off

• seasnake likes this

#3487 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 06:19 PM

days since inception: 15
current fasting period points: 11
longest point streak: 11
total fasting points: 11
total food days: 7

been having a rough few days emotionally. it kind hit a crescendo today. just awful body image, feel awful for eating yesterday, overall feeling like shit. kind of wish i could operate without a body, just exist as an orb, perhaps glowing that’d be cool. no body, no care, just vibes.

i also did not fast for 3 days or longer but i’m trying to be nice to myself about it.
  • seasnake likes this

#3488 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 June 2021 - 07:20 PM

current weight: 103.4

net loss: 10.6

days since start: 13

total fasting days: 13

current session points: 13

net loss since last session: 10.6

longest session points: 13

net loss during that session: 10.6

I can't wait to fall asleep today TT My sleep schedule has developed another quirk lately: I keep waking up exactly an hour after I fall asleep, and after that, it's pretty much impossible to go back to sleep. I also walked around town a long time today, and I want nothing more than sink into the mattress..

• seasnake likes this

#3489 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 03:54 AM

Days since inception: 1322  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 340     Total Fasting Points: 982

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 2 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1292     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.4    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.8 lbs., 14.9 lbs. body fat at 10.8%, 65.3% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicating a slightly bloated state of being.

Wasn't really that pleased with the mirror this morning, weight looked okay but it affects my face and skin a bit so I find it rather annoying. I'm tearing down the cat greenhouse and replacing it with another, some work but not so bad. Will see if tomorrow goes well as the backyard looks like a warzone that needs to be cleaned up. I put in around an hour and a half of exercise time tonight. I may have to drop this session's projected average time down from two to an hour and a half.

Not that many raccoons or possums came tonight, so the greenhouse work likely agitated them a bit. Still several raccoons and their kits showed, along with a couple possums. Food dishes however seemed to go down slowly on the night. Hopefully I can get the greenhouse completed tomorrow, and things will get back to normal.

#3490 Elliot :)

Elliot :)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 June 2021 - 04:22 AM

Hi, sorry I know this is a little off topic but I’m new to the forum and was wondering how to start a blog because I genuinely have no clue and I cant seem to figure it out for the life of me. Thanks :)))

• seasnake likes this

Elliot - She/Her

Recovering

Height: 169cm 

Weight: unsure around 57kg?

#3491 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2021 - 08:32 PM

current weight: 103.2

net loss: 10.8

days since start: 14

total fasting days: 14

current session points: 14

net loss since last session: 10.8

longest session points: 14

net loss during that session: 10.8

Pouting right now because I didn't lose as much as I expected. And I've upped my activity level the past few days too... Oh well, slow and steady. 

• seasnake likes this

#3492 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2021 - 08:35 PM

@seasnake!

If you take a shower with lukewarm water, you shouldn't feel dizzy or lightheaded (which is unfortunate for me, because I love scalding hot showers) 

I haven't tried how well this works after intensive exercise, but I'll let you know how it goes!

• seasnake likes this

#3493 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 08 June 2021 - 08:40 PM

Hi, sorry I know this is a little off topic but I’m new to the forum and was wondering how to start a blog because I genuinely have no clue and I cant seem to figure it out for the life of me. Thanks :)))

No worries! I'm not completely sure, but I think you have to reach a certain post count first (I'm guessing ~50?).

An easy way to increase your post count is to participate in the Games forum :)

After that, if you go to the Blogs tab, you'll see a button that says "create a blog"

• seasnake and Elliot :) like this

#3494 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 01:57 AM

@seasnake!

If you take a shower with lukewarm water, you shouldn't feel dizzy or lightheaded (which is unfortunate for me, because I love scalding hot showers) 

I haven't tried how well this works after intensive exercise, but I'll let you know how it goes!

I'm simply staying out of the shower when I start getting dizzy or lightheaded, baths are fine and surely cold water, like warm like you said. You just can't tax the body in a way in which blood flow to the brain becomes all of a sudden in short supply. Kind of like with sugar intake for diabetics, only sugar isn't the problem as it is with water vapors and rapid temperature change.

• marlie likes this

#3495 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 02:10 AM

Days since inception: 1323  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 340     Total Fasting Points: 983

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1293     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.5    Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.9 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My after Fasting Day 2 image in the mirror looked good at 134.9 lbs. after I finally got rid of all the bloating. Though 134.9 lbs. is higher than I'd prefer, the extra weight looks like it went on chest girth and makes me look a bit more stocky. This morning's weight was the same as my weight was at last period, only this time I'll be fasting at least an extra day longer as I have a lot of running around to do tomorrow. I tried to set up the new cat greenhouse but the directions were confusing, the heat was unbearable, my index finger on my right hand got a small cut on it as well as a minor bruise, and my right knee became unbearable to work upon. The knee is what caused me to abandon the effort for the day. Given that I have lots of running around to do, I likely won't give the greenhouse another shot for a day or two. I hate the backyard being a mess, and it does seem to bother the raccoons a bit as they are very reluctant to approach the house. I put in around a half hour of exercise tonight as my right knee needed more time to recover.

Only small numbers of raccoons and possums tonight, likely do to trying to set up the new greenhouse (they really don't enjoy new construction). My regular mother with the five kits were around at second feeding, as well as a possum. I can't get my cat Ashley to come in at the moment, he is on the roof watching the night sky (always a star gazer).

#3496 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 June 2021 - 06:20 PM

days since inception: 17
current fasting period points: 13
longest point streak: 13
total fasting points: 13
total food days: 7

i keep jumping back and forth on if on my extended fast, should i do a liquid diet, or just pure water. i don’t want to eat the rest of june and i want to stick to something that’ll help me get to that easier.

i’m scared to have the smoothie i made, though. i think i’m scared the cravings and urge to eat will come back, and i just barely got rid of those as i hit ketosis. the smoothie’s just there as an emergency exit for if the water fast gets too crazy. i’m not sure if it’ll be good (to drink) by the end of the 21 days… hm

anyway! fast is going well
  • seasnake likes this

#3497 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 June 2021 - 08:09 PM

current weight: 102.5

net loss: 11.5

days since start: 15

total fasting days: 15

current session points: 15

net loss since last session: 11.5

longest session points: 15

net loss during that session: 11.5

I wanted to try to get into the habit of going straight to sleep, without spending too much screen time beforehand. Everyone says that you'll get better sleep that way, and I understand that in theory, but I've just never managed to put it into practice. Let's see if I can stick with it :)

• seasnake likes this

#3498 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 01:48 AM

i keep jumping back and forth on if on my extended fast, should i do a liquid diet, or just pure water. i don’t want to eat the rest of june and i want to stick to something that’ll help me get to that easier.

i’m scared to have the smoothie i made, though. i think i’m scared the cravings and urge to eat will come back, and i just barely got rid of those as i hit ketosis. the smoothie’s just there as an emergency exit for if the water fast gets too crazy. i’m not sure if it’ll be good (to drink) by the end of the 21 days… hm

anyway! fast is going well

I'd stick to electrolyte powders and water on fasting days, lots of flavor little calories (comparable to taking vitamins and they have vitamins in them). The main reason for going with electrolytes is to avoid depletions, dehydration effects, and hormonal changes while coming off of food due to various food chemicals in said food. Coming off of food can be like coming off of alcohol as both dehydrate and deplete. After the first day or two of fasting the chemicals are largely out of the system and fasting should be easier to continue until you run into dizziness, feintness, or when your muscles fail to be able to recover from one day to the next. 

#3499 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 02:01 AM

Days since inception: 1324  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 340     Total Fasting Points: 984

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1294     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.3 lbs., 12.6 lbs. body fat at 9.4%, 66.3% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Once again, my weight failed to drop much from Fasting Day 2 to Fasting Day 3, and its almost a pound heavier than where it was at last session. On the plus side, I'm getting in an extra day this time around and I'm just now suffering from being feint and dizzy. It is frustrating that I used to be able to fast longer in the past without any issues and while exercising a whole lot more. My right knee is the problem, as it holds me back and frustrates me.

The cat greenhouse isn't going well, as I can't figure out how to put the base together and there aren't any videos I can find that resolves the issue as their pieces are different than what I have to work with. My right knee again bothered me too much to continue. I went shopping to replenish my supplies. I'm planning on taking tomorrow as a food day. I put in an hour and a half of exercise tonight, despite my fear of the knee.

Both raccoons and possums were around, and they include both young and old. The backyard is a mess and I miss the greenhouse that was torn down and how it lit things up.

#3500 rottwrld

rottwrld

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 10 June 2021 - 03:25 AM

I'd stick to electrolyte powders and water on fasting days, lots of flavor little calories (comparable to taking vitamins and they have vitamins in them). The main reason for going with electrolytes is to avoid depletions, dehydration effects, and hormonal changes while coming off of food due to various food chemicals in said food. Coming off of food can be like coming off of alcohol as both dehydrate and deplete. After the first day or two of fasting the chemicals are largely out of the system and fasting should be easier to continue until you run into dizziness, feintness, or when your muscles fail to be able to recover from one day to the next.

electrolytes, yes i heard those were super important during long fasts. i wonder, does having gatorade work too? ik those are chalk full of electrolytes
  • seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users