The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 177 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3637 replies to this topic

#3521 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2021 - 11:12 AM

I wasn't aware that today's children read books, or even know what a brick and mortar library is.

Omg 

#3522 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 June 2021 - 10:22 PM

highest weight (lbs): 114

current weight: 97.7

net loss: 16.3

days since start: 23

total fasting days: 23

total eating days: 0

ending weight last session: 114

starting weight current session: 114

current session points: 23

net loss since last session: 16.3

longest session points: 23

net loss during that session: 16.3

I can tell I'm getting physically stronger! On my walks, I don't have to take breaks walking up the hills anymore :D I'd say that's a huge improvement from the first few days of this fast, which I spent curled up in bed, thinking I wouldn't be moving from my room.

• seasnake likes this

#3523 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 18 June 2021 - 02:55 AM

Days since inception: 1332  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 342     Total Fasting Points: 990

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1302     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.0 lbs., 12.5 lbs. body fat at 9.3%, 66.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements, indicated a bloated state of being.

I took today as a food day, and that was a mistake as I was lacking energy at the start of it and eating only made the lack of energy worse. As such, I was largely tired today. It is very odd that after three days of fasting my mid-section measurements managed to find themselves only one inch in difference apart, which likely indicates that I'm most likely stopped up and constipated, and though I'm able to pass stools they just aren't passing easily.

Today's food day included one bratwurst, some chips with three layered bean dip, red licorice, gummy candy, corn nuts, an energy bar, a couple rice crispy bars, some slices of salami, and an ice cream milkshake. 

Most of the first feeding food dishes were still fully be second feeding, including the possum dishes that always empty. I haven't seen any possums tonight, and the raccoons have been around in numbers around two, with no signs of kits yet. Kits have been coming late, so I'm sure they will be out there when I check on them. 

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3524 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 18 June 2021 - 11:22 PM

current weight: 97.2

net loss: 16.8

days since start: 24

total fasting days: 24

current session points: 24

net loss since last session: 16.8

longest session points: 24

net loss during that session: 16.8

I think I'm starting to get to that point in my fast where people tend to get emotional. Lately, I've been tearing up really easily, and I've been having quite existential thoughts. Well, more than usual. By nature I'm quite sensitive and introspective, so I don't think long-term fasting is the best for my mental health. But I think as long as I get a healthy dose of love and comfort <3, that'll keep me from the darker thoughts. 

• seasnake and Worry Worth like this

#3525 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 01:18 AM

Days since inception: 1333  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 343     Total Fasting Points: 990

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1303     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.9

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.6 lbs., 17.8 lbs. body fat at 12.5%, 64.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taking together indicate a highly bloated state of being.

At 142.6 lbs. my after food day weigh in weight is a good four pounds heavier than what it aught to be, but still a couple to a few pounds lighter than my previous sessions. Despite the high weight, it still appears that all the weight went onto my body correctly and evenly in a way that broadens out my chest and makes me look athletically built and fit. Despite looking good, I struggled to be able to breathe and be conscious for most of the day and having a persistent headache that felt like my brain was clouded and being held in a clamp. I don't think the food day was the blame for that, but rather allergies to the air and perhaps how hot and humid the days are despite trying to hide from such conditions being inside in air conditioning and air and allergy cleansing oscillatory fans. Once again I exercised during the evening hours.

First feeding was shortly met by a mother raccoon and her five kits. I remained outside for awhile after setting out the food, in hopes that someone would come. It was a nice site to see the mother raccoon leading five little kits behind her in single file on top of the wooden fences that line all the backyards. Nobody was around at second feeding, though all the dishes that I filled after the family of kits left were completely empty. Others will show, and all the dishes shall surely empty during the next couple hours.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3526 Worry Worth

Worry Worth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 19 June 2021 - 11:30 AM

Days since inception/restart:

Current Fasting Period Points:

Longest Point Streak:

Total Fasting Points:

tumblr_inline_nl8y7vaxmC1t90c7j.gif

SW: 
CW:

Total Weight lost:

Hi, I'm joining! I'll start/update for the first time tomorrow morning :) 

• seasnake likes this

150ba9b7f8fa1db0494ca4f464b8712135428813

The Fasting Game

Join me on a 2-week fast!

Summer plan (until school) GW: 99-105 pounds

[] 2 weeks fast: SW: 152.4 GW: 129 EW: TBD

[] 2 weeks refeed: SW: TBD GW: TBD EW: TBD

[] 1 week fast: SW: TBD GW: TBD EW: TBD

[] 1 week refeed: SW: TBD GW: TBD EW: TBD

[] 1 month <999 calories/day SW: TBD GW: TBD EW: TBD

[] Starting fall semester: -250 deficit/day until 85

#3527 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2021 - 01:42 AM

current weight: 96.6

net loss: 17.4

days since start: 25

total fasting days: 25

current session points: 25

net loss since last session: 17.4

longest session points: 25

net loss during that session: 17.4

Ever notice how I'm posting my updates progressively later and later? Well, good night.

• seasnake likes this

#3528 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 03:23 AM

Ever notice how I'm posting my updates progressively later and later? Well, good night.

heh, if I posted any later it would be dawn

• marlie likes this

#3529 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 03:33 AM

Days since inception: 1334  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 343     Total Fasting Points: 991

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1304     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.0 lbs., 15.6 lbs. body fat at 11.2%, 65.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taking together indicate a slightly bloated state of being.

Today went well, despite my after Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight coming in at an embarrassing 139.0 lbs.. I worked a bit on getting the cat greenhouse up, and will be putting more time into that tomorrow should all go well. I haven't been able to work on it until now as I've been horribly affected by the outside air to the extent that I really had to stay out of it as much as possible. I put in an hour and a half of exercise on the evening.

I have several sets of kits that come throughout the night, and though I enjoy seeing each and every last one of them, the amount of raccoons really tears through food. I didn't see any possums tonight, and some of the raccoons have been raiding the possum hotdog dishes as they seem to prefer it over everything else. In the past the raccoons didn't like hotdogs at all, and so they were a safe food to set out for the possums to ensure that they got fed. 

#3530 Worry Worth

Worry Worth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 20 June 2021 - 06:38 AM

Days since inception/restart: 0

Current Fasting Period Points: 0

Longest Point Streak: 0

Total Fasting Points: 0

SW: 152.4
CW: 152.4

Total Weight lost: 0 Pounds

Alright, it's my first day. Wish me luck! The goal for this first fast is to fast for 2 weeks. I want to reach the 120's. By July 4, I should look like an entirely different person!  :P  

Spoiler

• seasnake likes this

The Fasting Game

#3531 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 20 June 2021 - 11:12 PM

Just fyi, I'll be updating in the mornings now for the sake of my sleep schedule!

• seasnake likes this

#3532 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 02:37 AM

Days since inception: 1335  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 343     Total Fasting Points: 992

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1305     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.9 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Went against all good reason and took the day as a food day. Had one bratwurst, corn nuts, gummy candy, dark toast chips with the last of my layered bean dip, raisons, rice crispy bars, various nuts, red licorice, and an ice cream milkshake. The scale likely won't be very kind to me tomorrow. I put in an hour and a half of exercise during the evening, and my right knee is bothering me again, limped on it a bit today which isn't a good sign.

Once more, first feeding was slow and most of the food set out remained out until close to second feeding, and then all kits and the various adult raccoons all dropped by at the same time and wanted to eat. I spoiled adult constantly tried to pull me aside so I would go in and get it a bit more apple pie as well as energy oat bars. The kits are becoming more and more trusting. I set second feeding out a bit later than usual, so I had a mother raccoon and one of her kits peering through the sliding glass door trying to find me.

#3533 Worry Worth

Worry Worth

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 21 June 2021 - 05:50 AM

Days since inception/restart: 1

Current Fasting Period Points: 1

Longest Point Streak: 1

Total Fasting Points: 1

SW: 152.4
CW: 150.8

Total Weight lost: 1.6 Pounds

Sipping on some black coffee before work. I'm very satisfied with my progress so far!

• seasnake likes this

The Fasting Game

#3534 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 June 2021 - 02:05 PM

current weight: 95.1

net loss: 18.9

days since start: 26

total fasting days: 26

current session points: 26

net loss since last session: 18.9

longest session points: 26

net loss during that session: 18.9

Well it's certainly not the morning anymore, but here's that update! I don't know if these will be the most accurate though, since I tend to lose a lot of water weight overnight..

• seasnake likes this

#3535 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 02:27 AM

Days since inception: 1336  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 344     Total Fasting Points: 992

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1306     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.7 lbs., 19.2 lbs. body fat at 13.3%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of an extremely bloated state of being.

Despite the after food day weight and circumference measurements, I wasn't much sick today though did suffer minor reflux and did feel like I needed to throw up around mid-day. That said, I did a lot of running around today, plus set up half the cat greenhouse, and put in an hour and a half of exercise during the evening of which my right knee was a bit of a problem. Its likely going to rain tomorrow, so might not be able to do anything else with the greenhouse. It was a really hot day, and it keeps threatening to rain.

Set out around three feedings tonight, each feeding had a dish or two of remains, which means everyone who came was able to eat all they wanted. First feeding was met by a large family of kits, and after that quite a few adult raccoons showed, More kits probably came, but I didn't see them other than I believe one. At the moment all dishes have been refilled. I have a family of kits that show up kind of late, and I wanted them to have ample food upon their arrival.

#3536 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 22 June 2021 - 02:27 PM

current weight: 95.1

net loss: 18.9

days since start: 27

total fasting days: 27

current session points: 27

net loss since last session: 18.9

longest session points: 27

net loss during that session: 18.9

• seasnake likes this

#3537 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 23 June 2021 - 02:34 AM

Days since inception: 1337  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 344     Total Fasting Points: 993

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1307     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.4 lbs., 16.4 lbs. body fat at 11.7%, 64.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of slightly bloated state of being.

Another day spent trying to get the cat greenhouse constructed, perhaps another day or two of the project is left. I put in five hours on it today and my clothes were totally drenched with sweat to the extent that despite being quite light, they were quite heavy. My weight isn't at all behaving, at over 140 lbs. on after Fasting Day 1's weigh in, my weight hasn't been so high in so long. It looks like weight is going on me correctly, but if I wasn't so busy I'd be freaking out over it. I put in another hour and a half of exercise during the evening.

Both possums and raccoons were around tonight. I've been trying to feed little hotdog dishes to the possum that resides inside the garage as a family of kits seem intent upon eating all the hotdogs in the possum dishes. The days are hot, and the nights are likely so as well, and its just going to get worse for awhile. Everyone currently is being well fed, as there are always some food remaining in a dish or two somewhere, except for when I pick everything remaining up the next day.

#3538 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 23 June 2021 - 12:31 PM

current weight: 94.9

net loss: 19.1

days since start: 28

total fasting days: 28

current session points: 28

net loss since last session: 19.1

longest session points: 28

net loss during that session: 19.1

Sigh, I think I'm on another plateau..

• seasnake likes this

#3539 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 June 2021 - 02:05 AM

Days since inception: 1338  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 344     Total Fasting Points: 994

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1308     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.3 lbs., 14.6 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

My weight continues to be heavier than where it should be at, and I keep trying to finish the cat greenhouse though today's time was largely spent putting it together incorrectly and so I quit until the morrow. I put in my evening exercise and should be fine on fasting tomorrow, perhaps the day after but will see.

All first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding, and at second feeding one was full of ants who went all over me and bit up my right leg and its ankle fairly bad, as such I have quite a few spots that are currently swelling up. Only one raccoon met me at second feeding, and that raccoon was determined to wait until I set out apple pie before digging in, other than a few marshmallows. 

#3540 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 June 2021 - 09:57 PM

current weight: 94.7

net loss: 19.3

days since start: 29

total fasting days: 29

current session points: 29

net loss since last session: 19.3

longest session points: 29

net loss during that session: 19.3

Ah forgot to post during the day. I'm currently making bone broth to prepare to break my fast!

It's been pretty fun: there's a place near me with a bunch of local grocers, and I went to a butcher's shop to get beef marrow and oxtail bones. I could've also went to the farmer's market for the aromatics, but I was worried about my strength level, so I just got them delivered. Next time for sure though, I'll be able to take my time browsing :)

I followed a recipe from a YouTuber called Binging with Babish, and I've surprisingly already learned a lot of things I can improve on for next time. My main pity is that I don't have a large stockpot to be able to slowly simmer the broth in, only a pressure cooker. 

I'm really curious (and nervous) to see how the broth turned out. Apparently, the better quality it is, the clearer it is. The best I could do to reduce cloudiness was to blanch the bones beforehand and skim off the foam then. Again, if I had the stockpot, I'd be able to continuously skim the foam while the broth was cooking. 

We'll see though!

• seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users