The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 178 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3541 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 25 June 2021 - 02:22 AM

Days since inception: 1339  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 344     Total Fasting Points: 995

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1309     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.1 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I was really dizzy this morning, and thought it best that I took the day as a food day as I was a bit wobbly on my feet. Later in the day, I wasn't sure if the problem wasn't eating or all the bumps and bruises on my scalp and head from failing miserably at assembling the cat greenhouse (its still under construction). At the end of the day I took a shower and noticed that the top of my head was in a whole lot of pain as the falling water on top of it truly was painful and difficult to bare. Food wise I had mixed nuts, corn nuts, gummy candy, imitation crab meat, one bratwurst, rice crispy bars, rice, and an ice cream bar. I put in an hour and a half of exercise. Another hot day, but with morning rain.

First feeding was slow, and most dishes were full approaching second feeding, but were completely empty by the time second feeding was set out. Lots of raccoons at second feeding, including my typical family of five or so kits. It gets a bit hectic.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3542 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 25 June 2021 - 07:41 AM

highest weight (lbs): 114

current weight: 94.0

net loss: 20.0

days since start: 30

total fasting days: 30

total eating days: 0

ending weight last session: 114

starting weight current session: 114

current session points: 30

net loss since last session: 20.0

longest session points: 30

net loss during that session: 20.0

• seasnake likes this

#3543 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 03:46 AM

Days since inception: 1340  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 345     Total Fasting Points: 995

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in around 1.5 hours of exercise yesterday

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1310     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 21.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.9

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.4 lbs., 17.8 lbs. body fat at 12.5%, 66.0% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass percent, both taken together indicative of a highly bloated state of being.

After having a short reprieve from being sick after taking a food day, mild belching and intestinal gas production hit in the morning. I spent more time on the cat greenhouse and have all but the sliding door and sliding windows completed, though I have no idea how to do those windows and door (they may take me awhile). I put in another hour and a half of exercise on the evening. Got ate up by ants when I did some repairs on the back fence. It was a hot day, and my face feels as though it has a sunburn.

Few raccoons and possums until around second feeding, at which time around three large families of kits dropped by, with two such families hanging out together. I have a plant in a large planter on the patio, and found it comical that three young kits were in the vase together playing with the plant.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3544 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 June 2021 - 06:00 PM

highest weight (lbs): 114

current weight: 93.3

net loss: 20.7

days since start: 31

total fasting days: 31

total eating days: 1

ending weight last session: 114

starting weight current session: 114

current session points: 31

net loss since last session: 20.7

longest session points: 31

net loss during that session: 20.7

I started my refeed today with the homemade bone broth I made! Because I fasted for so long, I'll need a couple of days for a safe refeed. 

seasnake, it's been a nice thirty days here! But I don't think your style of fasting matches well with my health goals now. Thank you for being so welcoming, and being able to read your posts was really fun too. I might be starting my own blog, now that I have enough posts, but I'm not sure. 

Good luck with everything, and it's been a good stay!  :) 

• seasnake likes this

#3545 marlie

marlie

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 843 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 June 2021 - 02:34 AM

Oh yeah, here's a picture of the broth I made! It doesn't look appetizing, but it was so flavorful and yummy :)

http://www.image.far...c6bc297d274.jpg

• seasnake likes this

#3546 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 27 June 2021 - 03:49 AM

Days since inception: 1341  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 345     Total Fasting Points: 996

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1311     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.9 lbs., 16.1 lbs. body fat at 11.5%, 64.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass percent, both taken together indicative of a somewhat bloated state of being.

I woke with double vision with absolutely no vision overlapping or in the middle, so that was odd. But I also woke with both arms completely asleep despite having slept on my back with no pressure upon the arms. I didn't work on the cat greenhouse today as I had wanted to put in a couple hours upon it, just didn't think it was promising for immediate survival. Anyways, my face is a bit sun burnt and I put in another hour and a half of exercise during the evening. Tomorrow I'll need to go to some stores, so it will be another day's break from the greenhouse project.

I forget who was around at first feeding, but second feeding was met with lots of raccoons including my super tame large family of kits who for some reason always show up super late. They like to eat and then play, so its fun watching them play.

#3547 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 03:57 AM

Days since inception: 1342  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 345     Total Fasting Points: 997

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1312     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.3 lbs., 14.6 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

It is very late, and I am extremely tired. Went to lots of stores and have lots of supplies, but a lot of shelves that used to always be full sat empty. Mainly the meats and cat food were reduced in supply. My morning weight came in at the same weight it was at last period at this time, but last period my weight was way heavy and so that is a really bad thing as it indicates that weight continues to creep in upon me.

It rained a bit early evening and there was some thunder. I set out second feeding a bit late, but a good half the dishes were still full. Numbers were way down tonight, and I'm not sure if any possums came. There were some raccoons in trees in the backyard when I set out second feeding, but I didn't get to see anyone.

#3548 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 29 June 2021 - 03:27 AM

Days since inception: 1343  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 345     Total Fasting Points: 998

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I didn't exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1313     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.0 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a fasting day, and there isn't much to say about it as all my time was consumed with spreadsheets and the like. As such, I failed to exercise for the second day in a row, and tomorrow might not play out much different (though I do intend to get in some exercising, for if all I can do is claim half an hour per day on average, that is still way better than nothing).

It rained a little bit today, so the ground is wet. Nobody was around at first feeding, but daylight keeps getting longer and  I keep having to push back first feeding time due to it not being dark. At second feeding all the little raccoons and those they travel with were around, something like five adults and numerous kits. The kits are so very cute.

#3549 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 30 June 2021 - 03:37 AM

Days since inception: 1344  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 345     Total Fasting Points: 999

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I didn't exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1314     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.5 lbs., 12.5 lbs. body fat at 9.3%, 66.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Was tired today, and was a bit feeble during the morning hours and so took the day as a food day despite my weight currently being way too high. I did exercise for an hour and a half this evening as not exercising isn't a good long term plan. I had licorice, pretzel type chips with layered bean dip, one bratwurst, an ice cream milkshake, gummy candy, and assorted nuts.

Didn't see anyone at first feeding, and some dishes still had food in them come second feeding, but most had emptied. May late showing family of kits came at second feeding, and second feeding was set out late.

#3550 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 01 July 2021 - 03:24 AM

Days since inception: 1345  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 346     Total Fasting Points: 999

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1315     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.3 lbs., 18.3 lbs. body fat at 12.8%, 63.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of only a slightly bloated state of being.

Not much to report, other than I once again ran low upon and out of time and as such didn't get in my evening exercising. There was some first feeding food left in the dishes come second feeding, and though there were several raccoons at second feeding, the large family of kits were absent and I'm sure they simply had yet to arrive.

#3551 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 10:58 AM

Days since inception: 1346  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 346     Total Fasting Points: 1000

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1316     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.1 lbs., 16.2 lbs. body fat at 11.6%, 64.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of only a slightly bloated state of being.

Time got away from me yesterday, and as such I was unable to post in a timely manner, as such I'll be making two posts today. I did however manage to get in an hour and a half of exercise yesterday. I didn't get to see the large family of kits last night, nor the night before. I have other kits that showed, but they aren't as tiny or as numerous.

#3552 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 03 July 2021 - 03:36 AM

Days since inception: 1347  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 346     Total Fasting Points: 1001

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1317     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.2 lbs., 14.5 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Continue spending all my free time working on spreadsheets, though I did put in two hours of exercise tonight so that was at least an improvement (I don't really call my exercise time 'free time'). Not sure if I will take tomorrow as a food day or not, kind of would like to, but my weight continues to edge upwards.

The large family of kits showed at second feeding, and I was happy to see them, but they didn't seem to stay long (probably just went up trees in the backyard so perhaps they never left). In any case, first feeding dishes were empty at second feeding and currently most of the second feeding dishes are already empty. It rained a bit today, but the evening and night was dry. I didn't see any possums tonight, but I think perhaps all the raccoons have been a bit daunting to them, though they didn't seem to mind in the past. What is a bit different now is that the large family of kits all love the little hot dog possum dishes, and before none of the raccoons were into hotdogs.

#3553 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 04 July 2021 - 02:59 AM

Days since inception: 1348  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 346     Total Fasting Points: 1002

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1318     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.9 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Put in a couple hours of exercise in the evening. Not much going on as its the Fourth of July weekend and the fireworks scare all the animals away. Took the day as a food day and had hot oriental soup, summer sausage, salami slices, assorted nuts, rice crispy bars, ice cream, corn nuts, and gummy candy. So mostly snacking throughout the day.

#3554 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 12:38 AM

Days since inception: 1349  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 347     Total Fasting Points: 1002

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1319     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.3 lbs., 18.9 lbs. body fat at 13.1%, 63.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 29" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher bone mass percent, both taken together indicative of an extremely bloated state of being.

I was a bit suck during the morning with some acid reflux and internal gas build up requiring a bit of belching, but that didn't last that long. I put more time into the cat greenhouse and all but the sliding door for it is finished. The problem is that its missing a lower ledge for the door that should have been attached at the very start of the construction. I'm not sure if I shall be able to attach it on without having to first dismantle about the entire thing. Perhaps it doesn't need a sliding door.

Today was the Fourth of July and as such there were tons of fireworks going off and very little possum and raccoon traffic. Most of the first feeding dishes have went untouched. I put in two hours of exercise during the evening. I'll likely go to some stores tomorrow and replenish supplies.

#3555 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 03:46 AM

Days since inception: 1350  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 347     Total Fasting Points: 1003

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1320     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.4 lbs., 14.9 lbs. body fat at 10.8%, 65.3% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher bone mass percent, both taken together indicative of a slightly bloated state of being.

I dropped a lot of weight upon Fasting Day 1, which is something I didn't really notice given the high weigh in weight. Its been rainish all day today and is still thundering and going about it now. My time continues to fly away from me, barely can get a breath in before its yet another day. I put in a little under two hours of exercise on the evening, so getting in two hours average for the session currently is achievable.

Lots of raccoons tonight, coming in groups and waves. Quite a few likely hid out from the fireworks last night, and as such picked up a bit of an appetite. The rain likely diminishes it a bit, as they tend to eat a bit less when the weather isn't good.

#3556 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 11:53 PM

Failed to post yesterday, so I'll be writing what should be two posts as one.

Days since inception: 1351  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 347     Total Fasting Points: 1004

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1321     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.4 lbs., 12.8 lbs. body fat at 9.5%, 66.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

-----------------------------------

Failed to post yesterday, so I'll be writing what should be two posts as one.

Days since inception: 1352  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 347     Total Fasting Points: 1005

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1322     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.0 lbs., 11.8 lbs. body fat at 8.9%, 66.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Finished the cat greenhouse yesterday, other than for caulking the seams which shall need to be done in order to secure the building from rain. My cat Ashley greatly appreciates having his backyard house back and has already spent quite a lot of time in it, including napping and hiding out from the rain. Unfortunately, the heat must have gotten to me a bit as I became really dizzy yesterday and standing at times was challenging giving me quite a stagger when I walked. More unfortunately, that condition has yet to go away, so all day today I couldn't stand on my feet for that long without the need to brace myself from the possibility of passing out. Exercising however went okay, though I took everything slow out of a bit of fear. 

I took the day as a food day, and had imitation crab meat dipped in melted butter, hard bread chips with three layer bean dip, corn nuts, gummy candy, assorted nuts, a rice crispy bar, slices of hard salami, and an ice cream milkshake. 

Lots of raccoons showed up last night, and I enjoyed seeing a family of kits who regularly come. So far, nobody has really shown up, except a strange looking tallish bird did seem to take interest and walk up hoping to be fed. Okay, the bird is a bit out of the ordinary, and I have no idea what type of bird it is. I'm sure all the raccoons shall show up a bit later tonight, if they aren't already out there now. I don't seem to have early comers anymore, but a ton of late comers.

#3557 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 09 July 2021 - 03:41 AM

Days since inception: 1353  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 348     Total Fasting Points: 1005

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1323     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.1 lbs., 16.5 lbs. body fat at 11.6%, 64.7% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Rained most of the day, but I did get in some minor clean up work outside. Grass was growing between the stones of the back patio, and so I pulled quite of few of that out. I also trimmed a bush and a tree, so that the backyard stone trail to the back cat hutch was again walkable without running into anything. I put in a bit over an hour and a half of exercise on the evening, which wasn't bad considering I am still in recovery from heat exhaustion suffered during the last day of putting up the cat greenhouse.

Didn't really see any possums or raccoons tonight, one raccoon who didn't seem to be one of my regulars. All the first feeding dishes did however empty without my seeing who came. Second feeding dishes are out and I wonder if they are full or empty, and who came to eat. The Fourth of July fireworks caused a lot of local wildlife to try and migrate away from the perceived danger of sky explosions.

#3558 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 03:17 AM

Days since inception: 1354  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 348     Total Fasting Points: 1006

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1324     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.4 lbs., 13.9 lbs. body fat at 10.2%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Put in another hour and a half to two hours of exercise upon the evening, and it was another rainy day. Not sure if I will take tomorrow as a food day or not. Raccoon and possum front has been of poor showing ever since the fireworks were shot off on the Fourth of July. I haven't seen my regular raccoons for awhile, and the ones I do see are those I've never met before. The cat greenhouse still needs to be caulked to water proof it. Might also do other minor modifications.

• Nill likes this

#3559 Nill

Nill

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2304 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 10 July 2021 - 11:47 AM

Hey Seasnake, how are you? What greens powder do you use?

You have a cat greenhouse! That’s awesome, I bet they love it. Cats can see yellows, greens, blues, nature and smells are really wonderful to them.
  • seasnake likes this

#3560 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 10 July 2021 - 10:59 PM

Hey Seasnake, how are you? What greens powder do you use?

You have a cat greenhouse! That’s awesome, I bet they love it. Cats can see yellows, greens, blues, nature and smells are really wonderful to them.

Any kind serves its purpose, cheaper the better. I just don't want to run into any deficiencies, and don't mind if the powders simply pass through me, which could well be likely. 

I call it a cat greenhouse as its made comfortable for them while serving the purpose of being a backyard shed with a nightlight that lights up the backyard relatively well during the night. Even the nocturnal animals prefer some light. My cat likes to use the cat greenhouse as though it were a back yard guest house, and it keeps him dry from the rain. There are a couple little containers with openings cut into them allowing anyone who wants to crawl into them for shelter welcome. 

I like all my animal friends. The night time is the best time.

• Nill likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users