The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 179 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3561 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 11 July 2021 - 02:14 AM

Days since inception: 1355  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 348     Total Fasting Points: 1007

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1325     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.3 lbs., 12.6 lbs. body fat at 9.4%, 66.3% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Took today as an early food day as I thought I would go to the stores tomorrow, and the air was bothering me. When the air isn't right it seems as though I only get about half of the oxygen I require to function, and as such it was hard to stay awake throughout the day. Food wise, I had some darky rye chips with three layered bean dip, ice cream, a small amount of meat balls, various nuts, a couple rice crispy bars, gummy candy, and corn nuts.

Some of my regular raccoons were back tonight, as first feeding dishes were all empty by second feeding and at second feeding was a very spoiled regular who insisted on my giving it apple pie. Most of the dishes down, full of various food, and the raccoon chases me down, grabs my attention and points out that there isn't any apple pie. I fed it the last of the apple pie, which is what the raccoon really wanted.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3562 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 12 July 2021 - 02:14 AM

Days since inception: 1356  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 349     Total Fasting Points: 1007

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1326     Current Weight (lbs.): 142.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 21.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.9

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 142.5 lbs., 17.8 lbs. body fat at 12.5%, 64.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Taking the early food day was a mistake as it kicked weight that seemed to be finally coming off of me back onto me. As expected, today was a shopping day and I picked up a ton of groceries as everything was running a bit low due to trying to avoid the stores during the week of the Fourth of July. I put in between an hour and a half to two hours of exercise during the evening. After a bit of a break from being so sick the day after eating, I experienced quite a bit of digestive gas production that resulted in the need to burp a lot, as the day progressed the production seemed to get worse until it finally abated.

Finally, all my regular raccoons seem to be back, and even had my regular possum (quite obvious as its extremely well fed and fantastic shape appearance wise for a possum). I had to put out a bit of extra food given the good turn out. This is a change from having some dishes still full come morning. One of the kits ran up to touch the back of my leg, then ran a bit away from me when I turned to look (as though the kit had been dared to do it).

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3563 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 13 July 2021 - 02:35 AM

Days since inception: 1357  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 349     Total Fasting Points: 1008

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1327     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.2 lbs., 14.6 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.25" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Day went fast and I cut my exercise time short to get in other stuff. I put in a bit less than an hour, and am thankful that I put in a bit over an hour and a half on the previous two days which should allow me to still squeak in an average of an hour and a half for the session. All the raccoons showed, including a couple families of kits. I didn't see any possums, but I'm guessing at least one of them was around.

#3564 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 14 July 2021 - 05:08 AM

Days since inception: 1358  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 349     Total Fasting Points: 1009

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a bit under an hour of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1328     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.6 lbs., 12.8 lbs. body fat at 9.5%, 65.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Its so very late that I might as well call it morning. Been doing a lot work and things are currently a mess. I'll clean it all up tomorrow. Likely will take tomorrow as a food day as I could certainly use the food distraction. I put in a couple hours of exercise on the evening to get my average exercise time for the session back in order.

Most first feeding food dishes were either empty or in the process of being consumed by second feeding. At second feeding was a large family of kits, which may well have been two families. There were also several other adult raccoons around. Anyways, I'm going to try and get a few hours sleep.

#3565 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 July 2021 - 01:58 AM

Days since inception: 1359  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 349     Total Fasting Points: 1010

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1329     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.7 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

It rained most of the day, and my health seemed unstable as I felt dizzy whenever up and about, and when not up and about my vision fluctuated a lot. I took the day as a food day, and mostly just snacked, though I did eat quite a bit of imitation crab meat. I also had corn nuts, gummy candy, rice crispy bars, and mixed nuts, along with a few glasses of zero percent fat milk.

I only saw a few raccoon tonight, and they seemed a bit on edge, as though they weren't quite trusting of their environment, especially when someone sped past in the distance on a really loud motorcycle. Raccoons never seem to like the rain that much. Possums on the other hand don't seem to let it phase them.

#3566 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 16 July 2021 - 04:25 AM

Days since inception: 1360  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 350     Total Fasting Points: 1010

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1330     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -6.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.4 lbs., 16.4 lbs. body fat at 11.7%, 64.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Once more it is quite late upon writing, and once again it wasn't intentional. I put in a couple hours of exercise on the evening, and suffered only minor burps during the day. I am still suffering from bouts of dizziness and often enough see a myriad of rainbowlike colors when looking at a perfectly white screen. That makes reading a bit interesting as normal black text on a white backdrop is not only of multiple shades of colors, but the text is also of all different sizes. I'm not sure what everyone else sees when they see, but I do know it simply is quite distorted from how I see.

First feeding never seems to draw much attention, but second feeding continues to be extremely busy. Lots of raccoons, ample kits, and some tiny frogs. Didn't see any possums, though I'm sure they continue to come. Several people in my neighborhood are currently feeding the raccoons and possums. A good number of the raccoons like to come up and greet you before eating. They have little hands just about the same as ours, and they like to use them, so they do enjoy reaching out to grab your hand to greet you with a hello.

#3567 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 03:30 AM

Days since inception: 1361  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 350     Total Fasting Points: 1011

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1331     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.6 lbs., 14.1 lbs. body fat at 10.3%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Busy day, and there wasn't any time for me to exercise while watching a movie in the evening. Tomorrow might not be any better. My right knee is bothering me some, and yesterday I was having a problem with the left side of my neck that made it feel like it was on the verge of pinching a nerve. It likely is a good thing I got today's exercise break. Just hope that trend of one day does not continue forwards.

All food dishes were empty by second feeding except one hot dog dish that had attracted a lot of now sprayed and dead ants. Second feeding seemed like there was nobody around, but then I heard the raccoons whistle to each other and so a few different groups showed, one of which is my very spoiled raccoon that has always done its best to survive off of apple pie. The food disposal system broke, and so washing dishes has become a bit trickier as I can't dump everything down the sink.

#3568 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 04:24 AM

Days since inception: 1362  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 350     Total Fasting Points: 1012

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I failed to exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1332     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.2 lbs., 12.0 lbs. body fat at 9.0%, 66.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Sometimes nothing seems to go right in a day, and today was one of those, though I did get in a couple hours of exercise during the evening and my weigh in weight looks like it has finally started trending down. Tomorrow is marked as a food day.

Though I didn't see any raccoons or possums tonight, most all the first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding, and all the second feeding dishes were totally emptied. I carried in those dishes and washed and put them away already. The days remain miserably hot, and so the daytime air is a bit difficult for me to breathe unless I'm indoors.

#3569 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 03:03 AM

Days since inception: 1363  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 350     Total Fasting Points: 1013

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1333     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.2 lbs., 12.0 lbs. body fat at 9.0%, 66.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I failed to drop weight from the day before and all my stats remained the same. I took the day as a food day and all was well until I exercised and had to stop a bit over an hour in as I became dizzy, had to sit down and passed out for hours upon so doing. I'm awfully dizzy at the moment and not quite feeling like myself. It is very hot and humid outside, and I don't like the air. Today's food day included corn nuts, rice crispy bars, raisons, nuts, salami, imitation crab meat, and an ice cream milkshake.

All first feeding food dishes were empty come the second, and the second feeding was met by a family of kits and two other adults, one of which is still doing its best to go through its life eating mainly apple pie.

#3570 BeautifulAna

BeautifulAna

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 05:24 AM

I started my fast about 8pm last night. I did not weigh beforehand but I will weigh after to get an idea of where I am. I have a long ways to go.

Days since inception/restart: 0           Current Fasting Period Points:  1        Longest Point Streak: 1          Total Fasting Points: 1

Weight lost current session (units):          Most lost during a session:          Points of that session:          Total Weight lost:

Average Exercise During Current Session:

• seasnake likes this

#3571 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 20 July 2021 - 03:17 AM

Days since inception: 1364  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 351     Total Fasting Points: 1013

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1334     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 22.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.9 lbs., 16.8 lbs. body fat at 11.9%, 64.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I slept heavily and struggled to wake in the morning, and then I felt dizzy. What got me out of bed wasn't the clock, but rather acid reflux that shot up both sides of my throat when typically it goes up into one nostril but instead shot evenly up into both.  I felt a bit off, dizzy, most of the day whenever standing. Come evening I skipped my nightly exercise thinking it for the best, and then I messed up big time. I let Ashley out a bit after first feeding and was totally unaware that a heavy thunderstorm was to break out. Come second feeding I couldn't find him and some of the dishes from first feeding were drifting away in streams of water with soggy food yet in them.

I got an umbrella and walked everywhere drenching my shoes trying to find my cat. Eventually I found him on the neighbor's roof under a very narrow overhang that couldn't have provided him full protection. Took me awhile to get him to come, and then I carried him inside and dried him off with a towel, followed by drying off the floor. In the search, I scared one possum out of its hiding spot, it walked through the rain and went underneath the back cat hutch which should be a dry area. I also displaced one tiny frog that for some reason was in an empty cat food dish.

I skipped setting out second feeding as there was still a bit of food from first feeding out, and half of it was wet. First feeding went well, as there were a few raccoons around, one of which wanted to survive upon apple pie.

#3572 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 21 July 2021 - 03:58 AM

Days since inception: 1365  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 351     Total Fasting Points: 1014

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I failed to exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1335     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.5   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.7 lbs., 14.2 lbs. body fat at 10.4%, 65.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Once again, time got away from me and its way too late for me to make this post. That said, Ashley is outside yet, and I'll stay up until I can get him in. In the evening I became a bit dizzy and woke a couple to few hours later, though I'm not really sure on the duration. I did manage to put in two and a half hours or more of exercise on the evening, so that makes up for yesterday's lack of exercise. I need to go to some stores tomorrow to replenish supplies, and at current I have nothing much to eat come my next food day.

Most all the animals showed up late as first feeding dishes remained mostly full until close to second feeding time. I wasn't going to set out anymore food, but upon picking up the first feeding dishes I was approached by a family of kits and a couple others, so I gave everyone food. That said, I need to find Ashley.

#3573 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 22 July 2021 - 04:06 AM

Days since inception: 1366  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 351     Total Fasting Points: 1015

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1336     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.0 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Got a lot of stuff at the stores today, plus a bit wet as it rained fairly hard during mid-day. I put in an hour and a half of exercise on the evening, and will most likely take tomorrow as a food day.

All first feeding dishes emptied by second feeding, but several second feeding dishes still contain food. I just let Ashley in and wound up spoiling one lone raccoon with extra almond oat bar dishes as that is what the raccoon wanted. There was one possum at first feeding who was happy about the hotdog dishes.

#3574 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 03:13 AM

Days since inception: 1367  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 351     Total Fasting Points: 1016

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in two to three hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1337     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.8 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Went over tons of papers today of notes and equations so that I could finally get rid of excessive piles of papers that I was eventually going to get back to and examine. Its nice to have all of that gone, except for a very small amount of pages that I can't yet part with. Exercise wise, I put in a couple hours on the evening. Today was also a food day, and I had Danish breakfast rolls, corn nuts, an ice cream milkshake, red licorice, summer sausage, and a couple rice crispy bars.

First feeding dishes went down slowly, and a very spoiled raccoon awaited me at second feeding and got to once more survive mostly upon its apple pie diet. 

#3575 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 July 2021 - 04:27 AM

Days since inception: 1368  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 352     Total Fasting Points: 1016

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in two to three hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1338     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -10.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.9 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 18.7%, 63.7% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Totally shocked and depressed over my after food day weight gain of just over ten pounds as I didn't think yesterday was that heavy of a food day. I should return back to eating pizzas. I put in an hour and a half to two hours of exercise during the evening.

All food dishes emptied after each feeding, where the second feeding was met by a large family of kits, as well as a possum that one of the kits tried unsuccessfully to drive away. The possum simply went to a different dish a very short distance away and seemed quite happy about the trade up to apple pie.

#3576 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 02:15 AM

Days since inception: 1369  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 352     Total Fasting Points: 1017

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in an hour and a half to two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1339     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.0 lbs., 15.0 lbs. body fat at 10.9%, 65.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Frustrating day, but everything went well enough. Put in a couple hours of exercise on the evening. Weight is a bit too high yet, and its a bit depressing that it isn't just dropping off.

Some food remained in some of the dishes come second feeding, but there was a large crowd of raccoons at second feeding, including the one that insists on surviving almost entirely upon apple pie. The nights aren't as hot as they were, so there is relief in sight.

#3577 Keke

Keke

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6665 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Posted 25 July 2021 - 08:41 AM

Man, Seasnake. If I would had put this into action, I could very well be at my goals by now. Unfortunately, binges comes in phases...Like 3 days in a row...

• seasnake likes this

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Age: 28 | Height: 6ft 1in | Gender: Female | Diagnosis: Bulimia

(HStats: 181.2 lbs | BMI 23.9) (CStats: 140.4 | BMI 18.5) (LStats: 098.6 | BMI 13.0)

(Goal 01. 140.6 lbs | BMI 18.5) (Goal 02. 133.0 lbs | BMI 17.5) (Goal 03. 125.4 lbs | BMI 16.5)

(Goal 04. 117.8 lbs | BMI 15.5) (Goal 05. 110.2 lbs | BMI 14.5) (Goal 06. 102.7 lbs | BMI 13.5)

(Goal 07. 095.0 lbs | BMI 12.5)

594596353_blackanimegirl.gif.29712a00230

Current Fast : Fade Into Bliss

#3578 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 03:44 AM

Man, Seasnake. If I would had put this into action, I could very well be at my goals by now. Unfortunately, binges comes in phases...Like 3 days in a row...

Its very odd the way weight creeps up on you, even when you fast all the time it seems to find a way to edge upwards. I'm 5 to 10 lbs. heavier than what I was at when I was simply maintaining weight.

#3579 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 03:51 AM

Days since inception: 1370  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 352     Total Fasting Points: 1018

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in a couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1340     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.9 lbs., 13.1 lbs. body fat at 9.7%, 66.1% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Its late, once again time got away from me. Put in a bit over an hour of exercise on the evening, which is okay since my average exercise time for the session is still a good hour and a half or a bit over. Anyways, likely shall take tomorrow as a food day.

First feeding dishes remained mostly full until close to second feeding, and so I pushed back second feeding and forgot to check again until much past second feeding time. Still some marshmallows were in a couple dishes, all else was gone, and I set out a little bit more food. Since nobody was around, save one raccoon that showed up after a little bit of time, I kept the replenishment amount low.

#3580 Erinus

Erinus

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1639 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 09:05 AM

2 points! You recommend this to me back in 2017 and I'm finally trying it and it's working. Thanks!
  • seasnake likes this
5'6" | SW: 174 | CW: 151 | LW: 126 | UGW: 115

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users