The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 180 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3637 replies to this topic

#3581 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18344 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 27 July 2021 - 02:24 AM

2 points! You recommend this to me back in 2017 and I'm finally trying it and it's working. Thanks!

heh, that is dating me a bit

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3582 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 02:34 AM

Days since inception: 1371  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 352     Total Fasting Points: 1019

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in a bit over an hour of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1341     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.6

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.6 lbs., 12.3 lbs. body fat at 9.2%, 66.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 24.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Its late and I am a bit tired. Today was a food day and I had bratwursts, dark rye chips dipped in three layered bean dip, gummy candy, corn nuts, rice crispy bars, and some ice cream. I ate a few times during the day, so morning weigh in might be a bit obnoxious. I exercised for an hour and a half during the evening.

Nobody seems to be showing up anywhere near first feeding time, and as such most dishes remain quite full until second feeding approaches. At second feeding was a family of kits, and they all seemed eager to eat. I also saw a possum, but didn't see the possum long as I was doing some things inside and by the time I looked again the possum was gone. Lots of little toad like frogs are beginning to be around. I try my best not to step on any. They tend to hold their ground, despite being so very small, and they seem to abide by the notion that if they simply make a very short hop that they everything is different and as such they are completely out of any sort of danger, the very notion of it is typically enough to elicit a small laugh.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3583 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 02:57 AM

Days since inception: 1372  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 353     Total Fasting Points: 1019

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in a bit over an hour of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 143.3      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1342     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.3 lbs., 18.3 lbs. body fat at 12.8%, 63.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Wasn't really sick today, though I did burp a few times early in the day after suffering acid reflux twice while sleeping. I had to take a sip of water to clear the burning acidic taste out of my throat. I put in an hour and a half of exercise in the evening, or slightly more. Been doing a lot, so time has been flying by fast.

Most first feeding dishes were empty by second feeding, but I only saw one raccoon tonight as there was only one at second feeding. Well, its possible that there were two, but I think both of the raccoons were the same one that left for a bit and came back. I'll go out after a bit more time and carry in any empty dishes, so there remains hope.

#3584 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 03:14 AM

Days since inception: 1373  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 353     Total Fasting Points: 1020

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in around an hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1343     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.3

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.2 lbs., 15.1 lbs. body fat at 10.9%, 65.2% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Not a lot to report. Will go shopping tomorrow, and I put in an hour and a half of exercise on the evening. Again, all I saw was one raccoon at second feeding time, but all the dishes had emptied by second feeding and once again I'll pick up whatever dishes empty before going to bed. There was quite a bit of food left over from second feeding last night, that really never happens.

#3585 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 02:38 AM

Days since inception: 1374  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 353     Total Fasting Points: 1021

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in around an hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1344     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.3 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

As planned, today was a shopping day and I got most everything I wanted, except they didn't have any flavored coconut water drinks. Anyways, tomorrow will surely be a food day, and I put in another hour and a half of exercise on the evening. 

First feeding food dishes are going down slowly and I don't have the crowds showing up at second feeding either. The raccoon that likes apple pie is still here, but a solo kit showed up without its family, which I thought was very odd. The kit was definitely a regular and wanted to see any dish I set before it whenever setting one down. The kit wanted cut up hotdogs, though likely ate other things as well. I don't know where all the regular raccoons are, and it is possible that someone had them captured or worse. Governments aren't really raccoon friendly.

#3586 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 31 July 2021 - 04:14 AM

Days since inception: 1375  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 353     Total Fasting Points: 1022

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1345     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.0 lbs., 12.5 lbs. body fat at 9.3%, 66.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a food day, and I was really tired during most of it. I had a bratwurst, hard salami slices, Danishes, corn nuts, gummy candy, red licorice, and I forget what else. I put in around two hours of exercise on the evening.

Food dishes continue to go down slowly and some of the raccoons that have been coming don't seem to be my normal regulars, though some of the regulars are still showing. 

#3587 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 01 August 2021 - 03:41 AM

Days since inception: 1376  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 354     Total Fasting Points: 1022

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I put in around two hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1346     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.2 lbs., 18.2 lbs. body fat at 12.7%, 63.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and 0.1% higher bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Awfully tired and a bit sick in the early portion of the day, with a minor need to burp every now and then. Other than that the day went fast as I busied myself correcting an old worksheet. I failed to exercise due to all the work on said worksheet.

Lots of raccoons tonight, likely possums as well but I didn't get to see those. All first and second feeding dishes emptied, and as such I carried in, cleaned, and put away all but one which still held some marshmallows. 

#3588 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 04:16 AM

Days since inception: 1377  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 354     Total Fasting Points: 1023

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I failed to exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1347     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.3 lbs., 15.7 lbs. body fat at 11.3%, 64.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and 0.1% higher bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

I was thinking about taking tomorrow as a food day until I started writing this post and saw just how awful my current stats are. I didn't exercise much tonight and need to put in time tomorrow simply to claim an average of half an hour.

I didn't see which animals came tonight, but lots of food still sits in their dishes, so regardless of that it has been a low traffic night.

#3589 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 02:02 AM

Days since inception: 1378  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 354     Total Fasting Points: 1024

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I failed to exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1348     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.3 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Despite not going to, I took today as a food day. I had a lot of meatballs, as well as some ice cream, corn nuts, mixed nuts, rice crispy bars, and salami slices. I put in an hour and a half of exercise on the night, but that was more due to not being able to do anything else as I was in a highly dazed state and when I did stuff in spreadsheets and the like it was like my hands did whatever they wanted while I simply watched them do whatever I wasn't telling them to do. Sometimes it seemed like they twitched. The air was a bit hard to breathe on the day, and there was quite a bit of loud thunder at night despite there not being any rain. Its simply hot and humid and its wreaking havoc upon me. 

Raccoon turnout was also low, though a couple did show up for second feeding and wanted to greet me and check out everything I set out as I set it out for them. I think the thunder was making many take shelter as my cat Ashley didn't want to be outside during it.

#3590 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 04 August 2021 - 04:02 AM

Days since inception: 1379  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 355     Total Fasting Points: 1024

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1349     Current Weight (lbs.): 145.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 145.2 lbs., 19.4 lbs. body fat at 13.4%, 63.4% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a mildly bloated state of being.

My morning weigh in weight was disgusting, less than three pounds under 148 lbs., which in the past has been the weight that triggered me to drop as much weight as quickly as possible without regard to safety or how, at such a weight it had to all drop down no matter what. I was very sick for the first half of the day, and the air outside was intolerable until nightfall. I did however get in my typical of late hour and a half of nightly exercise.

It rained late day and was still raining when I set out first feeding, prompting me to place all the dishes into dry areas. Come second feeding, everything was gone except the dry cat food, though I failed to set out the tiny marshmallow dishes due to the rain. Second feeding was met by a regular raccoon who wanted apple pie, as well as a sampling of everything else. Shortly thereafter several adult raccoons dropped by along with a couple kits. I'm sure lots more showed after that. My cat Ashley is outside, so I'm going to go let him in as well as carry in all the empty dishes, wash them, and put them away.

#3591 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 02:52 AM

Days since inception: 1380  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 355     Total Fasting Points: 1025

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1350     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 24.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.2 lbs., 15.7 lbs. body fat at 11.3%, 64.9% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 26.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Weight came off fairly fast on the day, so that was promising, other than that I failed to post and will cut this particular post short.

#3592 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 06 August 2021 - 02:59 AM

Days since inception: 1381  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 355     Total Fasting Points: 1026

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1351     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.6   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.6 lbs., 13.4 lbs. body fat at 9.9%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Had a headache this morning, but other than that it felt like the heat finally broke and hopefully that shall lead to me feeling a bit better and getting my weight back down. I continue to exercise in the evening, and my vision was much improved.

Lots of raccoons tonight, though last night few showed as I ended up carrying in most of the second feeding dishes to conserve the food. First feeding dishes didn't empty much either, though I still got some raccoons that dropped by. Everyone was hungry tonight, and some kits were overly excited to see me after coming here and finding most dishes empty. Not my fault on that as the everyone kept emptying the dishes, resulting in a good three, or slightly more feedings.

#3593 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 02:35 AM

Somehow I failed to weigh and take measurements this morning, just isn't like me to do that. I still put in nightly exercise and fasted but weighing myself never crossed my mind. Tomorrow shall surely be a food day.

Yet another night without much possum and raccoon traffic, though I did see both. Last night was busy, but the night before not. Must have something to do with the time of year as other than Forth of July fireworks over a month ago I am unaware of anything that may scare them away. My next door neighbor has a for sale sign on their home, and to me that is a good thing as they enjoy being outside during the evenings and night often enough and so they aren't really raccoon and possum friendly, though I don't think they are unfriendly to them, just spooky. I'll have to make up a weight to put into my spreadsheet after I weigh tomorrow before consuming anything.

#3594 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 08 August 2021 - 02:20 AM

Days since inception: 1383  Current Fasting Period Points: 4     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 355     Total Fasting Points: 1028

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1353     Current Weight (lbs.): 133.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 30.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 2.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 133.0 lbs., 11.8 lbs. body fat at 8.9%, 66.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a food day as well as a shopping day and I wasn't able to do much else (I did put in my nightly exercise) as every time I ate I was severely negatively affected in terms of becoming sedated. You know you are kind of screwed when you are seeing double vision and then close one eye and notice that you are still clearly seeing double vision. Anyways, I had bratwurst, corn nuts, almond oat bars, gummy candy, and that is pretty much all that I remember other than milk and chamomile tea. The latter of which I seldom ever have.

Not much to report tonight on the outside animals, as first feeding dishes barely went down so I only had to replace a few empty dishes of almond oat bars. My cat Ashley is currently out, but he has been in most of the day without much desire to go out. Today was a very hot day.

#3595 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 03:20 AM

Days since inception: 1384  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 356     Total Fasting Points: 1028

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1354     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -11.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.4 lbs., 18.9 lbs. body fat at 13.1%, 63.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal body mass percent, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

I was mostly sick today until the evening, having almost thrown up three times during my sleep and having some acid reflex after. I was largely in a dazed state and suffered from a bit of a headache, all brought about by intestinal gas production and the need for it to be burped out, so kind of like an infant that can't burp on its own. As time progresses, I assume I'll simply become a bit worse. As I've stated before, I suffered from this before even beginning to fast, fasting simply gives me some good days until I once again consume anything.

It was a good night raccoon wise, as all of my current regulars showed and were largely friendly. Lots of kits, and the kits are very trusting, while their parents are very spoiled. The kit groups are always a bit interesting in that with most of the groups you have the kits and their mothers and a couple or few other adults that seem to always be with them. They definitely have a strong sense of family that includes more than mothers and their kits.

#3596 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 10 August 2021 - 03:16 AM

Days since inception: 1385  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 356     Total Fasting Points: 1029

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1355     Current Weight (lbs.): 139.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -6.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 139.9 lbs., 16.1 lbs. body fat at 11.5%, 64.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

It was another hot day, and I was mostly dizzy. Had to sit down a few times due to being dizzy. 

Not many raccoons or possums until around second feeding, at which time many came including a regular family of kits. For some reason everyone likes to come so very late.

#3597 Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*

Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2021 - 07:22 AM

Days since inception/restart: Current Fasting Period Points: Longest Point Streak: Total Fasting Points:
Weight lost current session (kg): Most lost during a session: Points of that session: Total Weight lost:
Average Exercise During Current Session:

I‘d love to join your fasting game! I‘m starting today so I‘ll be updating my numbers for the first time tomorrow.

#3598 Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*

Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2021 - 11:48 PM

Days since inception/restart: 1 Current Fasting Period Points: 1 Longest Point Streak: 1 Total Fasting Points: 1
Weight lost current session: 2.2 kg/ 4.8 lbs

So I lost a ton of water weight. Now I‘m excited for the next couple of days to really get into fat-loss. I‘m feeling very good so far, I‘m motivated and the first day always is quite easy. I know that it will get harder but I hope I‘ll be able to do a long fast.
  • seasnake likes this

#3599 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18344 posts

Posted 11 August 2021 - 04:42 AM

Days since inception: 1386  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 356     Total Fasting Points: 1030

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1356     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.5

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.8 lbs., 13.6 lbs. body fat at 10.0%, 65.9% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Not much to report, though I did put in around two hours of exercise during the evening but that simply makes up for slightly less exercise the night before. Once more I was a bit dizzy at times today. The dizziness is a bit concerning as I doubt that problem shall every go away, though it may simply be more of a seasonal recurrent thing. 

I didn't see hardly anyone tonight in the backyard, and a lot of dishes went slightly untouched to untouched. I did see a possum, and I haven't seen a possum in quite awhile. I believe the raccoons are in mating season, and that maybe tossing off who comes and who doesn't a bit.

#3600 Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*

Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 August 2021 - 11:19 PM

Days since inception/restart: 2 Current Fasting Period Points: 2 Longest Point Streak: 2 Total Fasting Points: 2
Weight lost current session: 3.7 kg/ 8.1 lbs Total Weight lost: 3.7 kg/ 8.1 lbs

Average exercise during current session: I haven't really exercised the last couple of days, just went for walks outside. I'm planning on doing some yoga tonight.

I'm still losing quite a bit of water, so I'm waiting for the moment when my daily weight drop will be less dramatic. Curious to see how much I'll be able to lose per day after the water weight is gone. So far I feel fine, urges to eat aren't too bad and I'm not really hungry. However, last night was not that relaxing, I couldn't fall asleep and kept waking up. I know that this can happen while fasting so it doesn't concern me but I hope I'll have a better sleep tonight.

• seasnake likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users