The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 181 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3637 replies to this topic

#3601 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 12 August 2021 - 02:20 AM

Days since inception: 1387  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 356     Total Fasting Points: 1031

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1357     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.8

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.8 lbs., 12.9 lbs. body fat at 9.6%, 66.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a food day, and I'm guessing a pretty heavy one as I had lots of cereal in the morning, then had lots of brats later on with rice crispy bars, corn nuts, and hard salami thrown in. I've been going to the restroom a lot, so that isn't a good sign that my scale weight won't be disgusting come morning. My weight continues to spiral upwards. Been a bit tired and not really into doing much thinking, but haven't been passing out. Have however been needing to burp every so often. Eating never goes well for me. I put in a couple hours of exercise during the evening.

Saw both raccoons and possums, but for some reason they all seem to be a bit spooked. I'm not sure what is happening that is putting them on edge.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3602 Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*

Guest_LESS-IS-M0RE_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 August 2021 - 11:15 PM

Days since inception: 3 Current Fasting Period Points: 3 Longest Point Streak: 3 Total Fasting Points: 3
Weight lost current session: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs Total Weight lost: 3 kg/ 6.6 lbs

Average exercise during current session: Wasn't able to exercise yesterday because I had to work late.

I'm 0.7 kg heavier than yesterday, super encouraging lmao. Even though I know it's just fluctuation of my water weight since I didn't eat anything at all, it still kinda sucks seeing the number go up instead of going down. Yesterday in the evening I had really bad cravings but I'm glad I resisted my urges to eat something. I hope today will be easier. Tonight I'm gonna go to a friend's house to hang out but I'll try to go there pretty late so the chances of anyone eating dinner while I'm there is lower.

• seasnake likes this

#3603 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 13 August 2021 - 02:41 AM

Days since inception: 1388  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 357     Total Fasting Points: 1031

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good hour and a half of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1358     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.0

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.2 lbs., 18.2 lbs. body fat at 12.7%, 68.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Though a higher after food day weight than I'd like at least it came in lower than what it did last period, which is a relief given that I thought I ate a lot and that my end of fasting period weight was awfully high. I put in an hour and a half of exercise during the evening, and it was another incredibly hot and miserable day. I did have to burp or belch a bit throughout the day, which made me compare myself to an infant that is largely unable to burp without  help. I mean I can burp, but I have to remember to do so and force it out or else the pressure inside continues to build and heavily sedates me without knowing its occurring. Tomorrow will likely be a shopping day as I'm out of little marshmallows for the raccoons. Their usual marshmallows weren't in stock the last time I went, and they really didn't like the replacement as much as the original.

Its clearly raccoon mating season as there are quite a few non-regulars passing through, but at least a number of the regulars came, including the family of kits that are here quite regularly. The kits are getting a bit bigger, and are becoming more trusting and curious. One of them likes to follow me around, and decided to let me feed it by hand, which normally I'd try to do but normally the kit would run away in confusion.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3604 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 14 August 2021 - 03:40 AM

Once more I messed up and failed to take my morning weight and measurements. I'll have to try to fill them into my spreadsheet after seeing tomorrow's numbers.

I got in my regular evening exercise, and felt a bit better today. Today was a shopping day, and I pretty much got everything I wanted, except the little marshmallows that I like to buy once again were not in stock. I got little plain white ones, and they seem to be going over well.

Lots of raccoons and some possums, but for some reason nobody wanted to stick around for long and often just came for a few bites before taking off despite not being at all afraid of me.

#3605 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 August 2021 - 04:26 AM

Days since inception: 1390  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 357     Total Fasting Points: 1033

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1360     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 20.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 27.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.9 lbs., 13.7 lbs. body fat at 10.1%, 65.8% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I'm beginning to slip up on getting in my daily posts, got really late tonight and almost went to bed rather than post. I failed to exercise tonight, not cause I didn't want to exercise but because I so very much ran out of time without any breaks to squeeze in the exercise time.  Tomorrow might be a food day, I'm not sure on that.

First feeding food dishes went down slow, but then lots of traffic around second feeding time. There were both raccoons and possums. Its been so very hot, and for some reason the raccoons simply show up late. Again, not sure on the reason for when they show.

#3606 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 16 August 2021 - 03:53 AM

Days since inception: 1391  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 357     Total Fasting Points: 1034

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I failed to exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1361     Current Weight (lbs.): 134.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 29.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 29.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 134.5 lbs., 12.8 lbs. body fat at 9.5%, 66.2% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a food day and it wasn't that heavy of one, but every time I think I did well on my food days it turns out incredibly bad on the morning scale. It rained today, and for whatever reason it made the outdoor air smell bad, almost as though some houses burned down or something but I don't believe that is behind it. I got in around an hour and a half of exercise on the evening. Today's food included dark rye chips and layered bean dip, bratwursts, corn nuts, other nuts, an ice cream bar, oat bars, and imitation crab meat.

I had to place all the food dishes in safer dry places due to the rain. I really didn't get to see anyone, and most of the food dishes remained full until up around second feeding, when I checked on second feeding dishes every last one of them was completely empty, and so I put out more food. 

#3607 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 17 August 2021 - 03:46 AM

Days since inception: 1392  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 358     Total Fasting Points: 1034

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1362     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.9 lbs., 15.6 lbs. body fat at 11.2%, 65.2% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Not much to report. Life at the moment doesn't seem much real to me. I got in an hour and a half of evening exercise.

I saw one possum tonight, and didn't see anyone else, though most food dishes emptied by second feeding.

#3608 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 20 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Days since inception: 1395  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 359     Total Fasting Points: 1036

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1365     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.9   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.8 lbs., 19.3 lbs. body fat at 13.3%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a slightly narrower than normal 0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of only a slightly bloated state of being.

For some reason I seem to be missing some posts, so its a good thing my spreadsheet remained up to date being on a different site. The last three days went as follows, fasting day 138.9 lbs., fasting day 136.9 lbs., food day 144.8 lbs.. I seem to be losing the weight gaining war as despite a higher weight the measurements only indicated a slightly bloated state of being rather than an extremely bloated state. I keep getting in my evening exercise, but I haven't been doing the more strenuous exercises due to the initial knee problem that seems to now be recovered but now my right foot seems to be injured on the underneath side. It makes no sense that I should have had either injury as there is no apparent cause for either. One moment they are fine, the next injured without doing anything to cause the least bit of harm between.

I'm pretty bit up by tiny ants at the moment. Somehow I got assaulted hard on both my ankles and and hands. The ants are so tiny that by the time you notice one of them is upon you, there are a few dozen upon you and all biting.

Lots of raccoons, mostly kits. I haven't been seeing the mother raccoons when any of the kit families show up. I wonder if something happened to the mother raccoons. Even the other adults that traveled with the kits and their mothers seem to have gone missing. The kits like following me around when I'm out with them, or at least a few of them do. You give them food, but they are more interested in following you than eating.

#3609 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 21 August 2021 - 02:51 AM

Days since inception: 1396  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 359     Total Fasting Points: 1037

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1366     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 11.9

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.9 lbs., 16.8 lbs. body fat at 11.9%, 64.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

At nearly 141 lbs. on Fasting Day 1's weight, it is clearly obvious that I should never have switched off of my food day pizza diet as my weight remained stable during that time span. I need to go onto an extended fast, but not sure how that is going to work with the next two weeks supposed to be blazingly hot outside which shall surely make me feel incredibly sick. My right knee also popped earlier in the day, leaving me worried of it still being in an injured state. 

Today was a shopping day, and though I got most of what I wanted some of what I wanted wasn't in stock. Quite a lot of the shelves at Walmart, one of the stores I went to, were empty to the extent that it could possibly foretell of hard times ahead. School very recently started in my area for most students, so perhaps that played a part in the shortage.

I put in my typical evening exercise.

Hardly anyone showed up for first feeding with a possum and a few raccoons showing up in the in the between time. I'm about to set out second feeding. It was necessary to put down quite a bit of ant poisoning via spray, as last night I became covered in ants twice and both times got bit up on my ankles and wrists pretty bad. After inspecting the situation during the light of day, it seems the ants were mostly all under the same patio stone. Hopefully the ant situation has been successfully handled. The ants really weren't in the various food dishes, and I really wouldn't have known there were any ants if they hadn't been trying to feast upon me twice over (technically, I caught onto their presence during their first feasting).

#3610 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 22 August 2021 - 03:27 AM

Days since inception: 1397  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 359     Total Fasting Points: 1038

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1367     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 27.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.0

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.5 lbs., 14.1 lbs. body fat at 10.3%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

At 136.5 lbs., my after Fasting Day 2 weigh in weight is a good 7 lbs. too heavy, but I am down 0.4 lbs. from the same time last session and tomorrow shall be another fasting day. As usual, I got in a good hour and a half of evening exercise.

I've been periodically setting out food so second feeding only required some dishes to be filled. Larger raccoons showed tonight, mostly solo, and all seemed to be super friendly and trusting regulars. I didn't see any kits, but will pick up all of the empty dishes from second feeding before bed. I didn't sleep at all last night, wasn't tired.

#3611 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 23 August 2021 - 03:02 AM

Days since inception: 1398  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 359     Total Fasting Points: 1039

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1368     Current Weight (lbs.): 135.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 28.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 1.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 18.9

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 135.5 lbs., 13.4 lbs. body fat at 9.9%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

For the second night in a row I couldn't sleep, and so I wound up taking the day as a food day even though I wasn't going to. When I lay down to sleep it feels like I am suddenly breathing really hot air and I am not at all comfortable lying down. Today's food day included honey oat cereal, salami slices, various nuts, an oat bar or two, an ice cream milkshake, corn nuts, gummy candy, raisons, and I can't recall what else. I ate several times during the day, so its really hard to recollect. I put in my usual evening exercise.

Both possums and raccoons came tonight, though nobody showed up for first feeding and most dishes remained full until close to second feeding. The possums seem to be traveling solo, but I did get to see a few of them. Some non-regular raccoons passed through and ran off when I went out to check on things. The regulars wouldn't even bat my eye in my direction in terms of any sort of concern. I can pretty much trip over them and they pay my blundering any attention.

#3612 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 24 August 2021 - 04:05 AM

Days since inception: 1399  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 360     Total Fasting Points: 1039

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1369     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -8.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.1 lbs., 18.7 lbs. body fat at 13.0%, 63.7% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a bloated state of being.

Was extremely tired today and all free time was pretty much spent asleep, outside of my evening exercise of an hour and a half.

Both first and second feeding dishes went down slowly, so there likely wasn't any large groups of raccoons dropping by, mostly solitary from what I saw.

#3613 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 25 August 2021 - 02:01 AM

Days since inception: 1400  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 360     Total Fasting Points: 1040

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1370     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.2   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 23.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.7   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.2 lbs., 16.4 lbs. body fat at 11.7%, 64.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I continue to struggle to sleep at night as laying down seems to really annoy me. I lay in bed, not really comfortable, and suddenly feel as though I am burning up from the inside out. If I were running a fever that would be one thing, but instead it abates when get out of bed. Anyways, today was a fasting day and my weight was way too high for being my after Fasting Day 1 weight, not being able to sleep likely played some role in that. I put in an hour and a half of exercise on the evening, which is presently my standard.

I only saw a raccoon or two tonight, though first feeding dishes did empty by second feeding, and all dishes should be full at the moment unless it has already drawn traffic. There seems to be a migration of animals going on, so that kind of messes up things. 

#3614 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 26 August 2021 - 03:04 AM

Days since inception: 1401  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 360     Total Fasting Points: 1041

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1371     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.8   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.7

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -2.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.8 lbs., 14.9 lbs. body fat at 10.8%, 65.3% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Morning weigh in weight remains way too heavy, though I was able to sleep a bit in bed it wasn't for that much time as my cat Ashley wanted outside. Its currently raining, though it just began after having thundered periodically for hours now. Not sure if tomorrow will be a fasting day or a food day, but if its storming tomorrow chances are it shall be a food day. I put in my usual hour and a half exercise for the evening.

Both possums and raccoons showed up already, and half the second feeding dishes have emptied. Not that traffic, again it seems like most everyone is traveling solo, though I'm sure the families of kits are still traveling together, just been missing their arrivals.

#3615 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 27 August 2021 - 02:28 AM

Days since inception: 1402  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 360     Total Fasting Points: 1042

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1372     Current Weight (lbs.): 136.9   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 136.9 lbs., 13.9 lbs. body fat at 10.2%, 65.7% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Today was a food day, and I was incredibly sick all the way through it. I had honey oat cereal, corn nuts, an ice cream milkshake, gummy candy, mixed nuts, and some salami. I was covered in sweat and felt like I was burning up, but at the same time the air didn't feel hot and my central core didn't feel hot, so that was a bit odd. Anyways, I put in my normal hour and a half of evening exercise.

Its currently thundering and raining, and like it was last night, it thundered many hours before it ever began to rain. Lots of raccoons were about between first and second feeding, and even the second feeding dishes were able to deplete quickly, though I refilled most of them again. All of the families of kits seem to be back, and the kits are extremely trusting and friendly when it comes to me. Most seem to want sliced up hotdogs, which is kind of strange given that before this year almost none of the raccoons that were around would ever touch them. Different raccoons like different food, and raccoon family members tend to somewhat agree on what their own family likes the best (even so, there can be some disagreement).

#3616 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 28 August 2021 - 02:53 AM

Days since inception: 1403  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 361     Total Fasting Points: 1042

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1373     Current Weight (lbs.): 146.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 17.3

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.4

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 146.2 lbs., 20.2 lbs. body fat at 13.8%, 63.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 29" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a much narrower than normal 0.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a highly bloated state of being.

My after food day weigh in was pretty much a disaster but not that unexpected as my weight failed to drop much during last period's fasting days. Most of the day I was pretty much comatose, and despite not really feeling hot due to either my central body temperature or the outside temperature, I could not stop from sweating profusely. It wasn't until evening that I began to recover. I did manage to get in a couple hours of exercise on the evening. Tomorrow shall surely be a shopping day as I'm running low on food for the various animals.

First feeding dishes went down slowly, suggesting that most who came between first and second feeding were solo. At second feeding all the kits showed and were eager to eat. At least two different kit families, perhaps three. They all seemed to get along with one another.

#3617 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 29 August 2021 - 03:20 AM

Days since inception: 1404  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 361     Total Fasting Points: 1043

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1374     Current Weight (lbs.): 141.0   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 22.5

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -4.1   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 141.0 lbs., 20.2 lbs. body fat at 16.8%, 64.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a somewhat bloated state of being.

Today was a shopping day, but I really didn't want to pick up much in terms of food as I'm somewhat depressed over my weight continually edging upwards and being a little below the weight that always majorly panics me into dropping it all off as quickly as possible. I don't know how I'd drop weight off of me very quickly at all given that I already fast multiple days in a row each fasting session and exercise for a good hour and a half every evening.

Raccoon traffic was pretty good tonight, but I didn't see any kits and then it started raining. I set out second feeding and had to go out a bit later when it began to storm. I have a late family of kits that shows right before morning, so hopefully they shall come despite the rain.

#3618 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 30 August 2021 - 03:38 AM

Days since inception: 1405  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 361     Total Fasting Points: 1044

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1375     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.3

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.3 lbs., 15.2 lbs. body fat at 11.0%, 65.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a slightly bloated state of being.

I'm still running into a bit of problem when it comes to my arms and hands wanting to twitch after waking. They don't quite twitch but are definitely on the edge of shaking after waking. The bottom of my right foot also becomes incredibly painful without injury. Not sure if tomorrow shall be a food day or not, I hate my weight this high and I don't seem to do so well for quite a long time after I eat. By the time I start feeling okay and normal, I decide I'm hungry and eat again and that cycle simply continues. I put in another couple hours of exercise, which serves to up my average daily exercise time for the session from one and a half to two hours.

Hardly any raccoons showed up tonight, only three that I can tell, and no possums. I'm not sure what is going on to keep everyone away so long, but hopefully they yet show. Normally by this time all dishes have emptied twice over.

#3619 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Days since inception: 1406  Current Fasting Period Points: 3     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 361     Total Fasting Points: 1045

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1376     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.1 lbs., 14.4 lbs. body fat at 10.5%, 65.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Some sort of bloating situation going on as my mid-section measurements increased during the last day of fasting while my weight went down. The slow upward creeping of weight likely is tied a bit to some sort of constipation type of problem, which likely isn't a good omen of things to come. Regardless of all that, the desire to take the day as a food day proved too strong and I gave in to take it as a food day. I had meat balls, corn nuts, gummy candy, imitation crab meat, rice crispy bars, and some slices of salami. Once more I put in two hours of evening exercise.

Hardly nobody showed until second feeding, though there was a different possum that showed, one before second feeding and the other after. The raccoons came pretty much at the same time and some of them were my regulars while others clearly were not and ran at first sight of me. The regulars didn't lift an eye and remained unabated. This tells me that the recent lack of regulars showing up at their scheduled times has a lot to do with their gathering together in different areas during mating season, and how the smaller kit families seem to steer clear of those groups and return after they have broken up or have left the area.

#3620 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 01 September 2021 - 02:16 AM

Days since inception: 1407  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 362     Total Fasting Points: 1045

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1377     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.4 lbs., 18.9 lbs. body fat at 13.1%, 63.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a somewhat bloated state of being.

Not much to report upon the day other than morning after food day weight, albeit bad, was still lower than what I had anticipated it to come in at. I also wasn't sick today, so that was out of what is normal for me. I put in another two hours of evening exercise.

Both raccoons and possums have been around, but I only got to see a few of each, though bot seemed mainly to be regulars. After the raccoons group together in large numbers, it seems as though they all separate and the males go to the areas where their female mates live while the females tend to remain in their regular territory, give or take. So when I see my regulars, non-regulars also tend to be with them now and the non-regulars run away while the regulars remain and eat.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users