The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time - Page 182 - Fasting and Cleansing - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Fasting Fasting Game Fasting Log

• Please log in to reply
3631 replies to this topic

#3621 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18339 posts
  • LocationHouston, we have a problem

Posted 02 September 2021 - 02:56 AM

Days since inception: 1408  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 362     Total Fasting Points: 1046

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1378     Current Weight (lbs.): 138.4   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 25.1

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -1.3   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.3

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 138.4 lbs., 15.2 lbs. body fat at 11.0%, 65.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a slightly bloated state of being.

My weight dropper far more than expected, and I'm not sure why that happened other than perhaps the season is starting to change. Regardless of that I couldn't stay awake later in the day and lost many hours without knowing they were passing. I put in another two hours of exercise, and shall likely keep that up, which is another indicator that the season may well be changing as its been miserably hot for so very long now.

First feeding was met by one regular raccoon who was with two non-regulars. The non-regulars were rather confused as they wanted to bolt the moment I stepped out, and then they kind of noticed that the regular raccoon not only didn't run off with them but was more than happy to come over and see everything I had on me. Second feeding was met by quite a lot of regulars including an entire family of kits, all overly excited to see me as they appeared hungry, but not hungry enough to eat anything as each seemed to refuse all food provided except for the specific dishes they desired. Each raccoon tends to have their own preference, and so one of them continued to try and live their life off of apple pie consumption.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3622 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 04 September 2021 - 04:27 AM

Days since inception: 1410  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 363     Total Fasting Points: 1047

Average Exercise During Current Session: exercise time keeps being erratic, I got in a good couple hours of exercise yesterday.

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1380     Current Weight (lbs.): 143.7   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.8

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Maintaining weight through a set minimum weight of 130.0 lbs., under 130.0 lbs. during my daily weigh time shall turn the next day into a food day.

When it requires more than three fasting days to drop my weight under the set maintenance weight, I will adjust what I eat to reduce the weight drift. 

Likewise, I shall adjust what I eat to avoid upwards weight drift whenever my Fasting Day 1 weigh in weight fails to be below is now normal 132.0 lbs..

Favorite beverage: A bottle of water with fruit punch flavored zipfizz, a teaspoon of creatine and greens powder, lemon juice, and nutmeg.

Zipfizz is an energy powder that is high in electrolytes and vitamins, creatine powder helps muscles tear down at a slower rate while retaining higher muscle hydration, greens powder is nutritional, lemon juice is known for both health and weight loss, nutmeg, cinnamon, and turmeric are excellent herbs reputed to assist flexibility. Sage is good for memory and mental health. Avoiding hot spicy herbs is wise as they can irritate the bladder making urination painful.

Thoughts on maintenance weight:  Seems like I have a goldilocks zone that pivots around 131.0 to 131.5 lbs. as a set maintenance weight. When my weight goes over my muscles buff up with the most noticeable gains being in my chest, upper arms, and hips while maintaining a nice waist.  When i drop under my mid-section drops weight the fastest but although I continue to have a good figure my chest pays the price as my ribcage pokes through.  Ideal goldilocks zone = BMI 18.2 last fasting day, 18.8 food day. Since I've dropped my set maintenance weight to 130.0 lbs., I'll have to wait to see what happens.

Link to my fasting log spreadsheet: https://docs.google....dit?pli=1#gid=0.  Feel free to duplicate/copy it to log your own stats.  It compares periods

I've created a fun and easy to do at home youtube exercise video thread in the exercise section of mpa at: https://www.myproana...rkout-routines/.

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 143.7 lbs., 18.5 lbs. body fat at 12.9%, 63.8% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a slightly bloated state of being.

Yesterday's stats came in at a weight of 136.7 lbs., 14.2 lbs. body fat at 10.4%, 65.6% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, natural waste of 25.5" and abdominal at 27.5".

I failed to post yesterday and barely did tonight as my long-term condition continues to worsen, and last night was awful, though I did get in two hours of exercise both last night and tonight. Yesterday was a food day and I was pretty much out of it after eating during the morning. I had a couple brats, mixed nuts, summer sausage, black olives, rice crispy bars, gummy candy, and corn nuts. I passed out twice on the day, with the last time being to the extinct that I'm amazed that I ever pulled out of it back into the world of the living. It seemed to take a lot out of me as my limbs shook about a bit on their own and I needed both allergy and headache tabs, my balance also seemed to be a bit off, as well as my vision of which my vision really was a lot off. Today was worse, and I pretty much slept through most of it despite not being tired, but I was in a whole lot of headache pain and none of my limbs seemed to obey me as however I tried to move them didn't match up well against the direction in which each moved, so walking was kind of like the walk of a totally wasted pirate. At one time after waking and opening my eyes, everything remained dark and I seemed to be totally blind. All during yesterday and most of today I felt like I was burning up but again I didn't feel hot due to the outside temperature and my innermost temperature seemed to be fine, just somewhere between the two I was burning up but likely wasn't hot to the touch.

Lots of raccoons and possums tend to be showing up, including raccoons and possums that are clearly traveling together. Its clear at this point that all the raccoons gathered together and mated, and then broke off into their new family groups, and the new raccoons don't quite understand how their new groups aren't at all afraid of me, but they do seem to be less scared as the days continue to pass and they note that who they are traveling with are more than willing to stand their ground and associate with me as well as eat directly out of my hand. So all is well on the raccoon and possum front, though perhaps still a bit not yet settled in.

I was once told that you are what you eat and then I just cried and cried and cried cause no matter how much I wanted to be one I just couldn't bring myself to eating a skinny person.

My threads:   The Fasting Game    My Fasting Game Spreadsheet    Youtube Exercise Videos (No-Equipment): Organized into Routines    The Whoosh Effect    My Profile    My Pics

#3623 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 05 September 2021 - 03:44 AM

Failed to weigh in this morning, so not sure what my numbers are, will hamper a guess on my spreadsheet using tomorrow's data. Felt fine today, but as the evening wore on, I began feeling awfully dizzy. Might have to take tomorrow as a food day. Went shopping today, so food supplies are fully replenished. I put in two hours of exercise.

Not much traffic tonight in terms of raccoons and possums, only really saw one or two possums. I wonder where all the raccoons are, but some are bound to come yet as two small groups like to show up around this time or a bit later. My cat Ashley is outside, so I still need to get him in. 

#3624 Honey&Caffiene

Honey&Caffiene

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 05 September 2021 - 03:35 PM

Am starting tomorrow, will update here! I got my period today, but I'm still going to fast. Yeet!

Days since inception/restart: 0          Current Fasting Period Points: 0          Longest Point Streak:   0         Total Fasting Points: 0

Weight lost current session (kg):  0        Most lost during a session:    0      Points of that session:   0       Total Weight lost: 0

Average Exercise During Current Session:                                                                                          Current BMI: 26 (overweight)

You know, I've always wanted to join one of these games or challenges, but I've been so scared to do so. I guess I'm afraid of looking or feeling like a failure.  

Personal goal for tomorrow is to drink 4 litres of water. 

And to finish all my work. 

• seasnake likes this

#3625 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 01:42 AM

Am starting tomorrow, will update here! I got my period today, but I'm still going to fast. Yeet!

Days since inception/restart: 0          Current Fasting Period Points: 0          Longest Point Streak:   0         Total Fasting Points: 0

Weight lost current session (kg):  0        Most lost during a session:    0      Points of that session:   0       Total Weight lost: 0

Average Exercise During Current Session:                                                                                          Current BMI: 26 (overweight)

You know, I've always wanted to join one of these games or challenges, but I've been so scared to do so. I guess I'm afraid of looking or feeling like a failure.  

Personal goal for tomorrow is to drink 4 litres of water. 

And to finish all my work. 

For me, this is my lifestyle. Welcome to join, but if you are looking for lots of friends and people to do stuff with, then the competition and challenges section would be the first place I'd examine. The threads there are typically short-term oriented, and typically fun (or used to be, I haven't been there for sometime now).

• Honey&Caffiene likes this

#3626 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 06 September 2021 - 01:55 AM

Days since inception: 1412  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 363     Total Fasting Points: 1049

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1382     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.2

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -0.6   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.3 lbs., 14.6 lbs. body fat at 10.6%, 65.4% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 26" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 0" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Felt good today until the evening, in which I once more was hit by dizziness and a bit of loss of coordination while standing. That condition lasted a few hours until it finally wore away. Today was a food day and I had brats, corn nuts, raisons, rice crispy bars, gummy candy, red licorice, and salami slices. I only was able to get in around an hour of exercise as I found myself unable to stay on my feet while dizziness bothered me and seemingly got worse while exercising. It was another hot day.

Steady traffic of raccoons and possums passing through tonight, either solo or in small groups, or family units of many kits. The possums are incredibly spoiled, as they move away when I step out to refill the dishes, do an inside loop of the backyard fence and return to eating.

#3627 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 07 September 2021 - 02:28 AM

Days since inception: 1413  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 364     Total Fasting Points: 1049

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1383     Current Weight (lbs.): 144.5   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.0

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -7.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 144.5 lbs., 19.1 lbs. body fat at 13.2%, 63.5% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 28" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a mildly narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements and a 0.1% higher than normal bone mass, both taken together indicative of a somewhat bloated state of being.

I was tired this morning and suffered some burping, which is a shame since the burping problems subsided for awhile and might be picking up once again.  I put in two hours of exercise on the evening, but that only puts my average daily time for the session around an hour and a half due to yesterdays exercise failure of just an hour or less.

First and second feeding dishes have been emptying fast, and even had one raccoon wait at the sliding glass door only to run away upon my opening it. That raccoon came back as it was with a large group of older raccoons who were mostly all on edge of me and looked to be underweight. For the most part they let me feed them without running away much, but I still couldn't get super close to them, but a step or two away seemed to be okay. I think they may have been gathered for mating.

#3628 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 08 September 2021 - 02:55 AM

Days since inception: 1414  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 364     Total Fasting Points: 1050

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1384     Current Weight (lbs.): 140.3   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 19.6

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -3.0   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.6

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 140.3 lbs., 16.4 lbs. body fat at 11.7%, 64.6% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

Mostly felt good today, but kept having periods of time in which I could barely stay awake, if I didn't momentarily nod off. I don't think my body regulates its temperature quite right at times, which results in a drop of blood circulation, perhaps blood sugar levels, and makes my limbs feel as though they are going to shake. I put in two hours of exercise on the evening. I'm running out of hotdogs for the possums and raccoons, so will need to go replenish them either tomorrow or the day after.

I saw a few possums and a few raccoons tonight. The raccoons didn't seem to be my regulars, but the same possum I see every night anymore was once again here eating out of the same dishes. Anyways, I'm tired so I'm just going to post.

#3629 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 09 September 2021 - 03:29 AM

Days since inception: 1415  Current Fasting Period Points: 2     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 364     Total Fasting Points: 1051

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1385     Current Weight (lbs.): 137.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 26.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): 0.2   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.1

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 137.1 lbs., 14.4 lbs. body fat at 10.5%, 65.5% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 27" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a slightly narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I'm rather dizzy and tired at the moment. Just don't ever seem to sleep well anymore, when I lay down my body seems to struggle to maintain a constant temperature so for whatever reason when I lay in bed I become incredibly hot and my throat feels almost as if its on fire. The moment I get up or sit up, all of that immediately subsides, so its strange. I put in two hours of exercise on the evening.

Didn't get to see any possums, but lots of raccoons showed on the night, though there seemed to be a tad bit more non-regulars than regulars. The non-regulars are with regulars when they come though, so it will take awhile until everyone gets used to the place as all of the raccoons shifted locations after pairing up for mating season.

#3630 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 12 September 2021 - 03:09 AM

Days since inception: 1417  Current Fasting Period Points: 0     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 365     Total Fasting Points: 1052

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1387     Current Weight (lbs.): 141.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 22.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -5.8   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 19.7

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 141.1 lbs., 16.9 lbs. body fat at 12.0%, 64.4% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 26.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 28.5" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a slightly narrower than normal 2" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

I failed to post yesterday, and almost failed to post tonight as I fell asleep and took awhile to wake. Yesterday's stats came in at a weight of 135.3 lbs., 13.2 lbs. body fat at 9.8%, 66.0% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist and 27" abdominal waist. I put in two hours of exercise yesterday evening, and it was a food day. I had bratwurst, red licorice, ice cream, imitation crab meat, breakfast rolls, gummy candy, and likely a few other things, but for a change didn't have corn nuts.

My after food day weigh in was down a bit at 141.1 lbs., and I'm guessing that perhaps my after food day weigh ins might be dropping a bit for awhile due to the weather starting to change from being miserably hot each and every day. I wasn't sick today, which was odd for the day being the day after a food day, but the air was still a bit difficult for me to breath. Air quality just hasn't been good with so very many hot days in a seemingly ceaseless row. I put in two hours of exercise on this evening.

Raccoons didn't show up until around second feeding, which left a lot of food available for the possums who did show up one by one up to second feeding. The possums look very happy and are more and more cute as they fill out nicely and should be set well for both fall and winter. I put out a lot of food around second feeding as the raccoon traffic picked up and was rather nice. Lots of kits, and they are getting used to how things are here. They momentarily might try to flee, but them stop themselves and check out what is being set down for them. One mother raccoon approached me to see how I would respond if she threatened me, I offered her food by hand, and though she turned it down she relaxed and went back to eating content that all her kits were safe. One little whistle of a command and all kits of a mother raccoon will turn away and leave together, or go up a tree, all depending on the particular command that was given to them. I'm rather astute as to how they operate, and all the little human tests they conduct to ensure everyone's safety.

#3631 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 02:05 AM

Been really slipping up on failing to write daily reports.

Two fasting days missed:

Fasting Day 1: 138.4 lbs,, 15.2 lbs. body fat at 11.0%, 65.1% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 25" natural waist, 27" abdominal waist

Fasting Day 2: 135.7 lbs,, 13.6 lbs. body fat at 10.0%, 65.9% water mass, 7.1% bone mass, 25" natural waist, 27" abdominal waist

Food day:

Days since inception: 1430  Current Fasting Period Points: 1     Longest Point Streak: 7     Total Food Days: 366     Total Fasting Points: 1054

First Recorded Weight (lbs.): 163.5      Total Days since Recording Weight: 1390     Current Weight (lbs.): 145.1   Total Weight lost (lbs.): 18.4

Weight lost during current session (lbs.): -9.4   Most weight lost during a session (lbs.): 5.1    Points of that session: 3     Current BMI: 20.2

Morning stats came in at a height of 5'11", weight of 145.1 lbs., 19.4 lbs. body fat at 13.4%, 63.4% water mass, 7.2% bone mass, 27.5" natural waist circumference (narrowest point between ribs and belly button) and 29" abdominal circumference (narrowest point between belly button and hips) with a slightly narrower than normal 1.5" separation between the two mid-section circumference measurements.

The dirty end of a hurricane passed through my area last night and power was lost around 1:30 a.m.. Since that time I slept a few hours, then went outside in the dark to clean up the mess, as there was only a heavy ground level mist and some sprinkling at that time. By the time light broke I had the backyard mostly picked up and cleaned from tons of twigs, branches, and leaves that had littered the yard, and then I went to the front which was too incredibly packed with debris and broken limbs. That took several hours to clean up. Needless to say, I'm quite tired and my limbs are all starting to ache from the exertion. Incredibly tired at the moment.

Some raccoons braved the storm last night to come hoping to eat, and I did my best to feed them as they would scurry up trees when the hurricane strengthened too much. As a result, I knew tonight would see a lot of extremely hungry raccoons, and that guess proved accurate, so I've set out a lot more food than I normally do. Anyways, I'm exhausted.

#3632 seasnake

seasnake

Serpent God of Fasting

• Accountability access
  • 18339 posts

Posted 15 September 2021 - 02:43 PM

my scale broke, so unless I get a new one fairly soon, my updates my come to an end as I'll be unable to keep up my spreadsheet

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fasting, Fasting Game, Fasting Log

Recent blog entries on this topic

Photo

From: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

By seasnake in The Fasting Game: seasnake, on 31 August 2021 - 02:34 AM

Source: The Fasting Game (Fasting Log) -- Everyone is Welcome to Join at any Time

Read Full Entry →

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users