The Feather Girl Cleanse - 7 days to a 7-12lb loss - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The Feather Girl Cleanse - 7 days to a 7-12lb loss

accountability

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#1 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3432 posts
  • LocationCentral Valley, California

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:34 PM

Day 1. Tea phase
Day 2. Tea Phase
Day 3. Oil Phase
Day 4. Fiber Phase
Day 5. Fiber Phase
Day 6. Tea Phase
Day 7. Tea Phase

Days 1 and 2 - Cleansing Tea phase

Fresh Juice of one lemon
     1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
     1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
     1/4 inch chunk of fresh Ginger (not powder) (can be grated or just left to steep)
     Pinch of raw sugar or honey (only a touch)
     1.5 cups of boiling water

Add all ingredients together, then add the boiling water, let steep for a few minutes then drink up!
You can eat the ginger, unless you hate it, then just leave it in the cup.

Drink this three times a day.

Day 3 - Oil Phase

Extra virgin coconut oil (I prefer Nutiva) 4x a day 1 tablespoon each serving
     520 total calories

Days 4-5 - Fiber Phase

Option 1
          6 tablespoons of chia seeds 
          360 calories and 30g of fiber (This is a healthier option, and the chia will clean your intestines)

Option 2
          10 rounded teaspoons (.2oz) of sugar free metamucil - Split into 3-4 servings - in water
          200 calories - 30g fiber
          (can use pills, or other methods of fiber, as long as you get 30g total.)

Option 3
          Half and half - the best of both worlds

Days 6 and 7 - Cleansing Tea Phase 2

Repeat the cleansing tea of days 1 and 2

Post cleanse, like fasting, you are going to need to reacclamate your body to solid foods
Try to spend 2 days only drinking or eating fresh (pref organic and non gmo) fruit and vegetables
There may be a minor rebound in weight because of glycogen replenishing in the muscles, 
this is NOT fat.

I'm not a doctor....nor do I play one on the internet. If you are worried about your health,
you should check with your doctor so that they can monitor your

Notes - Make sure to drink half your body weight in oz of water daily on top of the liquid you will already be getting from the ingredients. Taking a multi vitamin is fine.Green tea and coffee (black) is also okay, but try to minimize artificial sweeteners as much as possible ... stevia is fine. I also recommending taking a probiotic supplement.

Good luck!

• maenadiq, lovely100, lonelyion and 38 others like this

96 year old man preying on all you peeps with eating disorders, beware!!

NEW!! The Feather Girl Cleanse NEW!! 
Drop 7-12 lbs in one week!

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#2 Guest_sofia85_*

Guest_sofia85_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2014 - 08:22 PM

How did this go for you? Sounds amazing I might try it! 

#3 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:26 PM

How did this go for you? Sounds amazing I might try it! 

I haven't done the full 7 days straight (I fear losing muscle mass..... long story) but the two people I had doing this (well 3, but one dropped after the coconut day) lost 8 and 14lbs over the week. The second girl was of course larger to start...much larger.

I've done each of the three phases on their own though and had great success with each. 2 to 3lbs a day on the fiber days.

The tea is a detox, the oil is a medium chain triglyceride so is burned as fuel in the body...and leads to loosening of things in the intestines (ahem) for cleanse....the fiber cleans you out, and then a return back to the tea for its anti inflammatory properties and to rebuild digestive enzymes.

If you do end up trying it please give me some feedback, I'd love to hear how you do!

• channiecals likes this

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#4 Guest_sofia85_*

Guest_sofia85_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:31 PM

Thank you so much for all of the helpful information. It is a very straightforward plan and I know for a fact it will be a great detox/cleanse, especially with chia seeds. Just bought the ingredients and really excited to do this. I will do it one week then in 8 days drink a lot of broth and coconut water and perhaps eat watermellon.. then I will do it another 7 days so thats 15 days in total of this. 

I think it will be really good for me and get me out of my cycle of binging and purging. I have anorexia binge purge subtype and after being discharged from inpatient at 115 i've gotten down to 102 but i've plateaued and my binges are getting worse so I think I definitely need a break from food. 

I will update you daily or at least a few times over the next two weeks.. cannot wait! I know chia swells up and binds to toxins in the digestive system literally detoxing the harmful nasties so should be really beneficial! 

• TrapCeritops and ThinAndToned like this

#5 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 04:29 PM

Thank you so much for all of the helpful information. It is a very straightforward plan and I know for a fact it will be a great detox/cleanse, especially with chia seeds. Just bought the ingredients and really excited to do this. I will do it one week then in 8 days drink a lot of broth and coconut water and perhaps eat watermellon.. then I will do it another 7 days so thats 15 days in total of this. 

I think it will be really good for me and get me out of my cycle of binging and purging. I have anorexia binge purge subtype and after being discharged from inpatient at 115 i've gotten down to 102 but i've plateaued and my binges are getting worse so I think I definitely need a break from food. 

I will update you daily or at least a few times over the next two weeks.. cannot wait! I know chia swells up and binds to toxins in the digestive system literally detoxing the harmful nasties so should be really beneficial! 

Thanks, I appreciate keeping me updated! :)

Hopefully it can break the cycle.....be careful though, of course.

Yes, chia is really the way to go (I added the other because some dont' have access to it)....During a chia fast you can really tell how the membrane absorbs gunk from the body. I love these little seeds.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#6 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:43 PM

Ever end up completing this? I'm compiling as much data as I can. Thanks!

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#7 Guest_vividvanilla_*

Guest_vividvanilla_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2014 - 01:23 PM

This sounds brilliant, definitely going to try this soon.
  • TrapCeritops likes this

#8 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:01 PM

This sounds brilliant, definitely going to try this soon.

Yay, if you do please let me know the results.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#9 DigitalMortician777

DigitalMortician777

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:40 AM

This is so creative and awesome! I'm definitely going to try this. Where do you get all your ideas from?  :)

I've been struggling with the dreaded candida for a few years now after several rounds of antibiotics I had to take to help with UTI and it ended up worse every time. Finally cured my UTI with a natural cleanse and remedies. So I'm trying to get my gut health to where it was before. Been recently reading up on resistant starch on freetheanimal blog and it sounds promising. Your cleanse sounds like it will help tons as well! Clean out all the bad stuff and then get a decent probiotic to put all the good stuff back in! A lot has been found on gut health and overall health and weight loss. Very interesting stuff.

I will definitely keep you updated on the results when I do this. ;)

#10 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:44 PM

This is so creative and awesome! I'm definitely going to try this. Where do you get all your ideas from?  :)

I've been struggling with the dreaded candida for a few years now after several rounds of antibiotics I had to take to help with UTI and it ended up worse every time. Finally cured my UTI with a natural cleanse and remedies. So I'm trying to get my gut health to where it was before. Been recently reading up on resistant starch on freetheanimal blog and it sounds promising. Your cleanse sounds like it will help tons as well! Clean out all the bad stuff and then get a decent probiotic to put all the good stuff back in! A lot has been found on gut health and overall health and weight loss. Very interesting stuff.

I will definitely keep you updated on the results when I do this. ;)

Thanks! please do update me if you do it.

I kind of put together information from a few different cleanses and created my own theories (for what they are worth, lol) about timing and other factors.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#11 ohsotiny

ohsotiny

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:28 PM

I'm gonna start this on Sunday! I may just do half of it, but I'll try to finish it! :)

Height: 4'11

HW- 140 lbs (GROSS)

LW- 88 lbs

CW- Between 100-105 lbs (Too scared to weigh in right now)

GW1- 98 lbs 

GW2- 95 lbs TATTOO 

GW3- 90 lbs Belly Button Piercing and Bikini

UGW- 82-85 lbs by the end of June! (Yeeeeeppie)

:wub: July Plan :wub: 

31 Days in July. I will fast for 15 of those!!! No more than 600 calories on eating days!

PESCETARIAN (Wannabe Raw Vegan Who Can't Let Go Of Sushi :ph34r: )

CURRENTLY ON: Water Fast 

Safe Foods:

Coconut Water. Vega One Smoothies. Organic Protein Shakes. Spirulina. Raw Cacao. Nori. Shiritaki Noodles. Kelp Noodles. Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk. Brown Rice. Potatoes (Sweet and White). ALL VEGGIESLiquid Aminos. Dates. Grapefruit. Raspberries. Blackberries. Kale Chips

Fear Foods:

Corn. Wheat. Corn Syrup. Agave. Apples :(

Nut Butter (Binge Food :( )

Protein Bars. Cashews. Peanuts. Meat. Butter. Processed Crap. Olive/Canola/Vegetable Oils

Intermittent Fasting From 7:00pm to 3:00pm (20/4 Split) 

Eat LESS than 600 cals a day

Meal 1: 2 Cooled Potatoes

Meal 2: Brown Rice and Veg Rice Paper Wraps with PB2 sauce or 2 Cooled Potatoes

2b8a2a722c9acd29cd1b5c2eec93062a
a303cd8a426a1de1fbf10f7a1f123339

#12 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:49 AM

I'm gonna start this on Sunday! I may just do half of it, but I'll try to finish it! :)

Thanks, if you do, even half...please let us know your results. ALways looking for more data. :)

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#13 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

I'm having insane results with the people I have on this...

Nobody has the balls or the self discipline to give it a shot?

I'm throwing down the gauntlet.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#14 frankenstein

frankenstein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:05 AM

hey, went ahead and made an account so i could update everyone on my progress. i am starting day four soon. i will post my weight once i'm finished if it really does make a difference, but so far i'm only really looking to see something different physically.
(i can't exactly format from my device, so bear with me)

DAYS 1 & 2:
most memorable, that tea tastes horrible, although i used close to no sweetener and a little bit more cayenne pepper than most might like. felt very bloated during these days and (tmi warning) no bm, but that's nothing new to me. other than that, i felt physically stronger and these two days were no struggle for me. i drank 3 liters of water during these days.

DAY 3:
the texture is what gets you here. i used spectrum organic virgin coconut oil and i had to chase every single bite with water because i hate anything oily so much. thank god it's only one day, though; as a plus, bloating is gone. no bm. this day was physically challenging - to be more descriptive, my head was fuzzy after only five small laps around a volleyball court. this shouldn't be anything new for fellow restricting people, really. 4 liters of water.
also, not sure if this counts, but i am starting to feel a little thinner. i was not able to feel my ribs in as high definition as i can now a week ago.

EXERCISE:
i do not exercise very heavily, generally 2 hours every other day and 1 hour for the days i am not. this isn't super high intensity, either - just some athletic conditioning and cardio (walking, jogging/running)

#15 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

hey, went ahead and made an account so i could update everyone on my progress. i am starting day four soon. i will post my weight once i'm finished if it really does make a difference, but so far i'm only really looking to see something different physically.
(i can't exactly format from my device, so bear with me)

DAYS 1 & 2:
most memorable, that tea tastes horrible, although i used close to no sweetener and a little bit more cayenne pepper than most might like. felt very bloated during these days and (tmi warning) no bm, but that's nothing new to me. other than that, i felt physically stronger and these two days were no struggle for me. i drank 3 liters of water during these days.

DAY 3:
the texture is what gets you here. i used spectrum organic virgin coconut oil and i had to chase every single bite with water because i hate anything oily so much. thank god it's only one day, though; as a plus, bloating is gone. no bm. this day was physically challenging - to be more descriptive, my head was fuzzy after only five small laps around a volleyball court. this shouldn't be anything new for fellow restricting people, really. 4 liters of water.
also, not sure if this counts, but i am starting to feel a little thinner. i was not able to feel my ribs in as high definition as i can now a week ago.

EXERCISE:
i do not exercise very heavily, generally 2 hours every other day and 1 hour for the days i am not. this isn't super high intensity, either - just some athletic conditioning and cardio (walking, jogging/running)

Thanks for the update! Yeah, the tea isn't amazing without a bit of sweetener...then it is palatable, lol. Tons of anti inflammatory and things that get your body moving in the right direction.

Glad so far it seems to be having a positive effect on your body.

Thanks again for the update, always looking for more data. If no BM yet, the fiber days should clean out all the accumulated gunk from the first few.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#16 Agowilt

Agowilt

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 06 November 2014 - 06:15 PM

following to see others results!

recovering bulimic ✦ 21 ✦ new zealand

my accountability :wub: 

#17 frankenstein

frankenstein

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:30 PM

hey! just here to finish up my last post, as i won't be doing the last two days (my brother's visiting and he knows all about my eating :/). sorry about that, though.

DAY 4:
the commissary does not have chia seeds or metamucil, so i just used these nasty fiber supplement things. i'm sure if you used actual chia seeds this day would be easier, but just as a recommendation, do not rely on supplements. they are so unpleasant after a while of taking them (tbh i almost considered purging). tmi, did contribute to a bm though. lmao
1 hr exercise, 6l water (do not recommend)

DAY 5:
same as day four, but with no exercise & only four liters water. i've been taking care of my father, he's ill. did my best with some bedroom exercise (jumping jacks, squats, crunches, lunges, etc) but i don't quite count that

i lost six lb only doing five days and it shows. my ribs are prominent and my thighs are smaller (perception, i'm guessing, but i like to stay positive lol). for those worrying about their metabolism slowing down, i accomplished this with (unmedicated) hypothyroidism, so if you come off the cleanse properly it should def. be fine ^^
thanks trap!

edit: also, i should mention, i panicked around the fourth day and took a looot of fish oil supplements, multivitamins, & acidophilus probiotics. not sure how exactly this affected everything but i'm js it sucked so Don't Do That
  • TrapCeritops and Agowilt like this

#18 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:29 PM

hey! just here to finish up my last post, as i won't be doing the last two days (my brother's visiting and he knows all about my eating :/). sorry about that, though.

DAY 4:
the commissary does not have chia seeds or metamucil, so i just used these nasty fiber supplement things. i'm sure if you used actual chia seeds this day would be easier, but just as a recommendation, do not rely on supplements. they are so unpleasant after a while of taking them (tbh i almost considered purging). tmi, did contribute to a bm though. lmao
1 hr exercise, 6l water (do not recommend)

DAY 5:
same as day four, but with no exercise & only four liters water. i've been taking care of my father, he's ill. did my best with some bedroom exercise (jumping jacks, squats, crunches, lunges, etc) but i don't quite count that

i lost six lb only doing five days and it shows. my ribs are prominent and my thighs are smaller (perception, i'm guessing, but i like to stay positive lol). for those worrying about their metabolism slowing down, i accomplished this with (unmedicated) hypothyroidism, so if you come off the cleanse properly it should def. be fine ^^
thanks trap!

edit: also, i should mention, i panicked around the fourth day and took a looot of fish oil supplements, multivitamins, & acidophilus probiotics. not sure how exactly this affected everything but i'm js it sucked so Don't Do That

Thanks so much for the update, and I'm glad it worked for you!

Yeah, just taking a fiber supplement has to be rough, but still effective.

• frankenstein likes this

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

#19 OvercastKate

OvercastKate

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • LocationLondon, formerly Scotland

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:35 PM

anyone know where to get cheap chia in the UK? :)

Guess who's back?

Spoiler

#20 TrapCeritops

TrapCeritops

Omniscient

• Members
  • 3432 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:50 AM

anyone know where to get cheap chia in the UK? :)

http://www.amazon.co...8817420-0903257 seems okay priced.

Ana Coach to the stars!! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: accountability

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users