1,2,3...Bang! Reached Ketosis! - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

1,2,3...Bang! Reached Ketosis!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 ThinOnlyChild

ThinOnlyChild

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:28 AM

This is the most amazing thing that's happened to me.
I have been eating about 600gr rice(for lunch and dinner altogether) an although it's rich in carbs I reached Ketosis.
Why?
CARBOSLIM by Health Aid

It's a Carb/Starch Neutraliser that binds carbs from being stored as fat on your body.
Two tablets of it before a meal can block up to 1100 calories, while 4 block 2.250.
It contains Phase 2(White Kidney Bean Extract) so that it blocks carbs, as well as Chromium and Green Tea.

It worked like a charm when I didn't believe it would(that's why I experimented with rice).
It's like a dream coming true! I can still have rice and be in Ketosis. :)
LOVE IT AND RECOMMEND IT TO ALL OF YOU!!

Now if only somebody could make both White and Brown Rice with 0 calories I would love both him/her and their product.

P.S. I know Miracle Rice exists but it's chewy and won't do the trick of steamed Basmati Rice with lemon. Damn it... Thank God CARBOSLIM exists...
  • less_odess and Littlebirdee like this

#2 Star Dust

Star Dust

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:37 AM

Lucky! I will definitely be trying this!!!

• ThinOnlyChild likes this
26763959.png

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I just want to be FUCKING SKINNY...

I keep saying I'll recover but it doesn't work

Height: 5'5" / 165.6 cm

HW: 129

LW: 76

CW: 118 (I'm literally crying)

GW1: 110

GW2: 105

GW3: 99

UGW: 85

I can almost taste it...

#3 Guest_h.k.farewell_*

Guest_h.k.farewell_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:24 PM

Can I buy this at Walmart or Kroger? GNC? Health food store? Or is it only available online?

#4 Guest_floating_*

Guest_floating_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2013 - 03:57 PM

this sounds so good.  i will be looking for it. . . i'm imagining the possibilities.  so, does it neutralize all amounts of carbs, or just a certain number?

#5 ThinOnlyChild

ThinOnlyChild

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:06 PM

this sounds so good. i will be looking for it. . . i'm imagining the possibilities. so, does it neutralize all amounts of carbs, or just a certain number?

Maximum 2.250 calories from carbs. :)

By the way I got mine from the pharmacy so I dunno if you can get it elsewhere. It's made in England and an alternative can be Phase 2 pills by Olympian Labs. :)

#6 Guest_floating_*

Guest_floating_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:53 PM

sorry if im being slow, but is that 2.2 cals or 2thousand cals?

i'll check for it online

#7 ThinOnlyChild

ThinOnlyChild

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 04:09 AM

sorry if im being slow, but is that 2.2 cals or 2thousand cals?

i'll check for it online

Thousand of course! Four tablets absorb 2.250kcal so even if you eat something starchy it counts as zero.
Wonderful, isn't it? :)

#8 Guest_robbyh1_*

Guest_robbyh1_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

This is the most amazing thing that's happened to me.
I have been eating about 600gr rice(for lunch and dinner altogether) an although it's rich in carbs I reached Ketosis.
Why?
CARBOSLIM by Health Aid

It's a Carb/Starch Neutraliser that binds carbs from being stored as fat on your body.
Two tablets of it before a meal can block up to 1100 calories, while 4 block 2.250.
It contains Phase 2(White Kidney Bean Extract) so that it blocks carbs, as well as Chromium and Green Tea.

It worked like a charm when I didn't believe it would(that's why I experimented with rice).
It's like a dream coming true! I can still have rice and be in Ketosis. :)
LOVE IT AND RECOMMEND IT TO ALL OF YOU!!

Now if only somebody could make both White and Brown Rice with 0 calories I would love both him/her and their product.

P.S. I know Miracle Rice exists but it's chewy and won't do the trick of steamed Basmati Rice with lemon. Damn it... Thank God CARBOSLIM exists...

Hey, this stuff sounds pretty amazing! Bet its not available here in the UK, though! :(  Not sure that I would want to be blocking chromium though! Ive heard this trace element plays an important role in fat-burning and sexual hormone production/function!

#9 Guest_limegreen105_*

Guest_limegreen105_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:01 PM

thank you for the advert. i will check this out.

#10 ThinOnlyChild

ThinOnlyChild

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:35 PM

Hey, this stuff sounds pretty amazing! Bet its not available here in the UK, though! :( Not sure that I would want to be blocking chromium though! Ive heard this trace element plays an important role in fat-burning and sexual hormone production/function!

Hold on a sec! This product CONTAINS Chromium. The only thing it blocks are CARBS. It doesn't block Chromium, it even enhances it. And how come its not available in the UK? It's actually made there by Health Aid. Try looking around a bit more for it. ;)

#11 Guest_robbyh1_*

Guest_robbyh1_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

Hold on a sec! This product CONTAINS Chromium. The only thing it blocks are CARBS. It doesn't block Chromium, it even enhances it. And how come its not available in the UK? It's actually made there by Health Aid. Try looking around a bit more for it. ;)

OMG ! I must've read too quickly and didn't take into account what the original Poster of this thread meant! MY MISTAKE ! Thanks for correcting me! I'll be looking out for this product !

#12 Littlebirdee

Littlebirdee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:29 AM

How long did it take you to reach ketosis taking this? We're you eating anything else besides the rice??
Quod me nutrit, me destruit      

#13 Guest_xbertyx_*

Guest_xbertyx_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:20 AM

which pharmacy???

#14 Guest_temp_name_*

Guest_temp_name_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:36 AM

Can I call bs. :x
If there were a pill that "absorbed" or "blocked" calories, I think there'd be a much greater demand/knowledge of said product. Just my .02
  • sophstarr likes this

#15 sophstarr

sophstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:50 PM

I reached ketosis by cutting out simple sugars and white grains (pasta, rice, bread), as well as legumes and starchy fruits and veggies. All my carbs come from low starch fruits, vegetables, and very rarely in dairy form. It took me about 4 days to reach a ketogenic state the first time. A few days or so later, I do a refeed (where I'll allow rice and legumes), followed by a 16hr fast (easier to do if you sleep through part of it) and then go and work out to burn off excess sugar. I do low-medium intensity, like walking, after the carb refeed and fast and now it takes me about a day to reach a ketogenic state. This round, I've been ketogenic for about 2 weeks. I have not allowed more than 15grams of carbs into my diet per day (keep in mind that the recommended amount is about 200 grams and 20-50 are recommended for ketosis). I have to say, I have not missed the simple carbs. I had strawberries yesterday and even they were too sweet for me! I've lost 20 lbs in about 25 days with minimal fluctuation.

If you're using this product because your urge for carbs is that uncontrollable, you may want to consider weaning yourself off the carbs altogether to end your "dependence." That is of course unless you intend to take Carboslim everyday for the rest of your life. Even then, the product is supposed to help keep sugars and fat from being stored by the body. Think about it this way, if you cut out the sugar from your diet, your body will switch over to another fuel source, e.g. fat. So it'd basically be killing two birds with one stone, so to speak. If it works, then great, but I'd hate to see you spend all your money on something that's going to put you right back where you started.

#16 Sierrabender

Sierrabender

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 10:38 AM

Wow I'd like to try it!

student 

vegetarian since October 2017

fa05cz.png