THE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS THREAD - The Happy Place - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

THE POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS THREAD

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 melancholy_

melancholy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Locationsomewhere panicking

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:15 PM

*i don't know if this is already a thread but oh well*

since there is a lot of hate and negative things in the world i thought it might be nice to have a thread that is ONLY, 100%, POSITIVE, no if, ands, or buts.

i think it'd be nice to have on MPA, since every once in awhile things can get tough and you need something to bring you up, even the slightest bit.

don't get me wrong, i'm a super negative person but i've doing nice things for people a lot lately and it's helping me to make others smile. so i hope it helps someone else out there too.

i encourage (if you're on a web browser or PC) to use fun colors and bright colors to lighten things up and i'm going to be putting the link to this thread in my signature to spread it around.

please don't be a not-so-awesome person and be negative here, say thanks or find someone to talk to if you need to get stuff of your chest

I AM COMPLETELY FREE TO TALK TO MOST TIMES OF THE DAY

i'm sure some of you will add the same thing, which is awesome.

i hope everyone here has an amazing and awesome day.

(i'll be posting in here A LOT)

<3

Spoiler

#2 melancholy_

melancholy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:19 PM

you are so strong and wonderful! i'm so glad you're here to read this today! there is NO REASON once so ever you shouldn't be here and no matter what, you have changed someone's life for the better. i hope you have an amazing night, day, evening, or anything in between! <3 xoxo

• lilariel likes this

Spoiler

#3 Guest_MindlessDreaming_*

Guest_MindlessDreaming_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2017 - 03:57 AM

You are strong and brave. I'm glad you read this thread because it's super positive and was made with genuinely good intentions. I hope that you keep a reason to smile and laugh because you're worth it and so much more! I hope you enjoy your day every day you read this.
  • melancholy_ likes this

#4 ashlynninheaven

ashlynninheaven

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1584 posts
  • LocationOoooooh who lives in a pineapple under the sea

Posted 10 December 2017 - 05:11 PM

i support you nomatter where you're at in your journey
I'm a hot lava volcano sacrifice all your chocolate to me plz πŸ’€πŸ’•

Don't starve yrselves plz kids(: ya wind up like me πŸ‘βœ¨πŸ’«

Give me cuddles πŸ˜–πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ­πŸ§πŸŽ‚ plz ⭐✨

~actual queer garbage tbh~ πŸ˜˜πŸ’•βœ¨

GAY πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ’•

#5 melancholy_

melancholy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 December 2017 - 01:05 AM

don't give up! start that hobby you've always thought would be fun! talk to that person you've always wanted to! tell someone something you've always wanted to but never did! go do something you've always wanted to but been afraid! there's so many things your fears will make you miss out on so look past fear and know that there are so many people that will support you!

<3

Spoiler

#6 lilariel

lilariel

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:39 AM

Give yourself credit for just looking at this thread. Positivity is the best medicine and it'll only help you grow and reach your goals. You're strong and beautiful and you can do anything you set your mind to πŸ‘ keep it up.

One is too many and 1000 is never enough.

Lighting new cigarettes,
Pouring more drinks.
It has been a beautiful fight.
Still is.
Bukowski

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

#7 .lara.

.lara.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Locationthe third circle of hell

Posted 17 December 2017 - 03:41 AM

You are worth so much more than you think you are, one of the hardest things you can do in life is to learn how to love yourself, never settle because you deserve happiness and stay sweet

- some random sweet old woman I met at the grocery store that made my day

• lilariel likes this

Make me accountable: http://www.myproana..../#entry50781298

4875e454-6f03-4b51-a40e-72e18dfb6d87.gif

I'm always California Dreamin' but find myself stuck in the cold when I wake up 

#8 melancholy_

melancholy_

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 27 December 2017 - 03:04 AM

take care of yourself the best you can! drink some water, go outside if you haven't, staying alive is what matters. you matter whether you believe it or not. there is no doubt that you deserve the best out of life, even if you haven't gotten it yet. <3

Spoiler

#9 caffeineaddiction264

caffeineaddiction264

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 May 2021 - 12:57 AM

Are you struggling with your weight? You could be neglecting a vital key that is necessary for achieving success in any field. Millionaires use it, star athletes use it, and yes… YOU can use it to achieve a fit and healthy body.

What is it? Your mind. That’s right, your mind is vitally important to your goal of achieving a healthy body and a thin waist line. It all starts in the mind, everything and anything you want to do or be begins with a thought. You plan, control, and carry out your entire existence from the seat of your thoughts. Does it not make sense to fine-tune it for planning, controlling, and carrying out your goal to become thin?

This is so obvious that most people overlook the importance of training the mind and preparing it for success. Luckily we’ve designed some positive affirmations to help you do exactly that.

As amazing as it sounds, they will truly help you think yourself thin. You will acquire the deep belief in yourself that is necessary to see lasting results, you will become someone who is totally focused on becoming thin and healthy, and you will be naturally motivated by thinking about how wonderful it will feel to reach your goal and have the body you’ve always wanted.

I am thin now  

I have a great body

I am slim and beautiful

I visualize my ideal body and take action to make it happen

I am dedicated to achieving my ideal weight

I believe deeply in my ability to be thin and healthy

I am dedicated to losing weight

My mind is focused on achieving my weight loss goals

I always watch what I eat

I am naturally thin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users