Come here if you just binged - Page 3 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
8612 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_baileyrae_*

Guest_baileyrae_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:49 PM

Can't stop binging. I've been binging all summer and I feel like I'm gaining and urgh.
Binging and fasting is literally my life right now.
Why can't I just get my self control back and restrict like I used to. So fucking sick of this.
  • pealiniaWes, Fluffybunny, iDreamofFreedom and 2 others like this

#42 Guest__blondie_./._*

Guest__blondie_./._*
  • Guests

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:57 PM

I ate 1000 calories today and it's only five o'clock so that's pretty much a binge. Two bagel thins, a can of tuna, a scoop of PB, some cereal and oats, a sugar free pudding,a few pretzels, coffee, and a half cup of ice cream.

#43 drover

drover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

I just ate a portion of lasagna, a portion of cheese raviolis, chips, and then about half a tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. I. FEEL. SO. DISGUSTING. The worst part is...I'm still so hungry!! I had to get on here and check the forums before I let myself ravage the kitchen again. I keep promising myself that "I will just fast tomorrow, tonight's my last night NO EXCEPTIONS" but then tomorrow comes and I find myself right back where I started. It's a viscous cycle. It seems like all of my binges stem from an initial pasta craving...which then turns to a chocolate craving....and then it's whatever-is-in-my-line-of-vision craving. Ughhh and the worst thing is this has been going on for almost two weeks now (my longest binge period ever). What I'm losing in confidence I'm gaining in weight...6 lbs over the past week and a half to be exact. I also made a promise to myself that tonight was my last night of binging, but you know how that goes. Wish me luck

• FruityLane, SadSquid2000, Fitted and 7 others like this

Height: 5'5 

SW: 141

CW: 125 

GW1: 115

GW2: 100

UGW: 103

Days Binge Free: 0

PASS/FAIL

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

#44 skinnycurvy

skinnycurvy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:54 PM

OH MY GAWD :((( I binged on:

tostitos chips with queso

chocolate mini-donuts

a whole Chipotle burrito

half pint chocolate mint chip ice cream

cheese ritz crackers

and reese's pieces.

Well over 2,000-3,000 calories fuck my life!

But then I haven't binged in a month so I feel that one night is okay. I'M GOING ON A WATER FAST STARTING TOMORROW FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS!!!

I feel so stuffed and full like a fat pig and I feel so disgusting. I can't help it, I'm going to purge some out because my stomach is so fucking full!

• SadSquid2000, Lilykat and johnstb9116 like this

Binge Free October:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 <-my birthday) 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

tumblr_m9bpiiG4Xh1r0tjr3o1_500.gif

#45 JustkeepCalm

JustkeepCalm

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:23 PM

Been binging since I broke my fast:
Today was
Pear
protein bar
small piece of chocolate
Half box of cheeze its
frozen meal
serving of trail mix
20 pieces of mints

I gained the 7lbs I lost from fasting. I want to fast again, but afraid I'll binge after.

I look so bloated today and ugh. Weighing myself messes me up, lately my anxiety is very high, and my self medicating causes me to have a huge appetite, I'm a mess!
  • SadSquid2000 likes this

#46 nomocameltoe

nomocameltoe

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • LocationIt's a dang ol secret ;-)

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

Just got through with the worst binge ive had since 9/1.
2 cans of chili- 1800 calories
2 cups of shredded cheese. an entire damn bag
Bag of goldfish 210 calories
already had dinner at 8 pm spinach and tomatoes
skipped lunch
breakfast was a 410 calorie sausage sandwich
over ate but overall felt ok. now this. it felt unstoppable.

i truly feel sick. fighting the urge to purge. scared i would wake up my husband.
wtf is wrong with me today!!! Very angry with myself

#47 Haji

Haji

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • LocationEighth circle of hell on earth.

Posted 24 September 2014 - 12:39 AM

I feel gross and I regret every bite...I'm terrified of the scale because if you think about it..the scale is like a judge and it screams all of your deeds..even if you try to hide them from yourself... Or at least that's how I see it.

• FruityLane, TheloneAngel, SadSquid2000 and 6 others like this

One day you'll see ...

tumblr_n8ypzfWkt61ql0rx6o1_500.gif

SW: 200
CW:170.0
Goal 1:160 pounds // new tattoo
Goal 2:150 pounds // new hair color
Goal 3:155 pounds // nostril peircing
Goal 4:120 pounds // new shoes
UGW 1:110 pounds // new clothes
**UGW 2:98 pounds**

CWL:21lbs

it's all in the numbers

( My accountability thread )

But honestly I'm really relaxed at it..borderline forgetful as well.

add myfitnesspal @ aam51

add my insta @ vile.bones

I won't stop until I see a thigh gap as wide as my heart is empty.

I swear my hate will drive me.

#48 jesswannabeskinney

jesswannabeskinney

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:19 PM

Gawd once again..binged on the same stuff as yesterday and some...
Chocolote icecream
Vanilla bean ice cream
Doughnuts
3 mini Pecan pies
Cheese sandwich
Leftover dinner
Chips
Brownies
Whipped cream
2 sodas
Almonds
2 pieces of cake
4 granola bars
Bag of m&ms
2 prices of toast with nasty butter.
And a piece of fucking bacon..luckily I was able to purge omg!!! Idek if I got it all up..I fucking hope so..stepped on the scale and I was a pound lighter after I was done purging,just got to damn tired...took me almost an hour...omg and at 5:00 tonight my hubbys taking me to dinner for chicken strips and fries and ranch..and then deep fried icecream.omg I hope to god I don't gain by tommarow..I hate myself so fucking much. :( why does food have to be so damn good!!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  • FruityLane and butterfliesandbones like this

#49 jesswannabeskinney

jesswannabeskinney

Advanced Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Thinking I'm gunna fast till my birthday starting tommarow till the 19th of October....

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  • butterfliesandbones likes this

#50 niht505

niht505

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 338 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

I hate myself so much! I can't stop eating! I've planned out EVERYTHING this week and what do i do? of course i can't stick to it! I can't stick to anything! I keep eating even after I'm full and binge on things that don't even taste that good! WTF!!!! I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL!! I'm so pissed at myself and i want to die ughhhh

• chococoffee, starbucksaddict1823, butterfliesandbones and 2 others like this

cw: 133

hw: 150

lw: 104

gw: 100

ugw: 90

work in silence, let your success be your voice.

#51 Guest_paperaeroplane_*

Guest_paperaeroplane_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

I'm not really BED, more EDNOS or restrictive, but I just ate two candy bars for 500 calories and I am so mad at myself... I wasn't going to eat them but there are about 5 grocery stores on my half hour drive home so I caved even though I wasn't going to :( need to add an extra hour at the gym tonight so I can burn it off. I'm trying to stay at or below 500 so this constitutes a "binge" for me right now...

#52 Guest_paperaeroplane_*

Guest_paperaeroplane_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

I feel gross and I regret every bite...I'm terrified of the scale because if you think about it..the scale is like a judge and it screams all of your deeds..even if you try to hide them from yourself... Or at least that's how I see it.

Yes. This is SO true. Even if you delude yourself the scale does not lie.

• Haji likes this

#53 minerva_

minerva_

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

I'm about to fucking binge. On a quarter pounder with cheese fries and a sofa. Fuck my fucking life.
  • SadSquid2000 likes this

"She tames her horses with strange distant forces"

-Deftones

#54 Migi

Migi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:48 PM

I just feel like crying right now, I was doing so well today only had 150 calories, then suddenly my mom asked me to make her dinner and I lost it, peanut butter, nutella, toast, cereal, graham crackers, banana chips, a whole fucking small pizza, a pb and j sandwich, and cinnamon sticks, I'm so full and my stomach feels like it's going to burst open, it hurts, I have been binge free for 1 month than I do this! I had just reached my lowest weight to.. I don't even want to know how much calories I had eaten, defiantly going to try and fast to Sunday
  • trustharmony likes this

Spoiler

tumblr_lzrwnfri4G1qc4uvwo1_500.jpg

#55 featherduster

featherduster

Warrior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

I feel like complete and utter shit. I binged SO hard. I had EIGHT SLICES of white bread. A bunch of chicken wings. French fries. Everything unhealthy. Now I feel like the worst person ever. I canceled plans with my boyfriend because I feel too fat to leave the house. I'm trying to keep telling myself tomorrow is a new day and it's not the end of the world, but I feel disgusting. :(
  • vanillastevia and cant-stop-eatinng like this

GW1: 199

GW2: 170

GW3: 150

GW4: 120

UGW: 98

#56 starbucksaddict1823

starbucksaddict1823

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:09 PM

I don't know what's been happening to me lately, I have been super hungry all the time and I can't stop eating it's been like this for two weeks and I'm so scared I'll gain back all the weight I've lost. Im so ashamed and embarrassed, I even bought laxatives yesterday because I figure if I keep eating I'll have to at least take laxatives. I'm surprised I can still fit into my pants but I'm not losing any more weight :(. I don't know what's wrong with me I wish I could just throw away all the food in my house so there won't be any temptations. I need to get back on track. I miss my old ana buddy.

#57 Rowann

Rowann

Advanced Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

this morning i woke up to my lowest weight that ive seen in 2 years...i did ok keeping my cals low until around lunchtime when i decided it would be ok to get 2 vegetarian tacos and some chips and salsa. and just now on the drive home from class i consumed a bag of potato chips that probably had 5-7 servings in it. i feel. im not going to weigh myself tomorrow because i know i will be heavier than i was this morning...but right now i just feel really really disgusted and like i ruined everything.

tumblr_naz5itRU6j1tee47oo1_500.gif

#58 Vincent Price

Vincent Price

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6342 posts
  • LocationHunting Wabbits

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

---TW (purging)---

Better safe than sorry

I don't have BED (more like EDNOS probably) but I just binged (around 1100 cal) and I feel like I want to die.  I hate myself so much.  It has been years since I binged.

The whole time I was telling myself "you don't want to do that.  You're not even hungry" but I just kept eating.  It wasn't satisfying, didn't taste very good, and was difficult to chew and swallow because I don't thing I'm producing as much saliva as a normal person.  I'm getting ready to chug a liter and try to fix what damage I've done.

Haven't done that in a while either.

• Hillo likes this

tumblr_nx82elstqV1sscqwxo1_400.gif

#59 thin333

thin333

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 08:56 PM

Binged today. Feel sick to the stomach more tired than when im fasting lol. I have a really bad headache and im so bloated! Ugh....why didnt i just stay away from the grilled cheese...

Height 5’4”SW: 132GW1: 125 124 123 122 121 120 119 118 117 116GW2: 115 114 113 112 111 110 109 108 107 106CW:113GW3: 105 104 103 102 101 100 99 98 97 96 :)UGW: 95 :D<p>LW: 104

#60 QuinnStelaa

QuinnStelaa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 10:29 PM

I can't live in my mothers home any longer. She knows that Im having stomach issues right now and I actually have to not eat to give my system a rest, but she insisted to make cornbread and all this other food that smelled up the entire house. Now I'm doing the ultimate challenge of not getting up out of room and eating everything. Like wtf?!! Thanks for no being considerate.
  • Lady Tea, LadyCrusader, butterfliesandbones and 2 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users