Come here if you just binged - Page 422 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
8620 replies to this topic

#8421 Hungryghostbabe

Hungryghostbabe

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 02 May 2020 - 04:57 PM

Don't weight yourself tomorrow! Treat yourself with kindness and only weigh yourself after a few days of eating maintenance or maybe restricting (if you want to). The water weight will just make you feel worse

Gesendet von meinem RNE-L21 mit Tapatalk

I'll try not to! I'm going to ask my sister to hide it. Maybe a week of restricting will make for a nice surprise when I finally do weigh myself :)

#8422 itsbcuzimfatisntit

itsbcuzimfatisntit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 03:13 AM

I’m really so sad and miserable. I don’t understand why my body feels so out of control. I get one twinge of hunger and it’s the worst. I am so useless and out of control. I’ve tried recovering and I don’t know what to do. I just want to feel like a human for the first time in my life.

#8423 Ellakatt

Ellakatt

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 959 posts

Posted 03 May 2020 - 06:12 PM

I just can't stop eating. I'm so hungry all the damn time, even high restricting and eating at maintenance. My mom is triggering me and that makes my binging worse, and she knows she's triggering me. The worst part is IM still hungry as fuck. 

I'm going to try to not weigh myself or bodycheck. Just restrict like I normally do, none of this high restricting and eating at maintenance crap until I feel in control again. 

• aisaretai likes this

“Why can’t we all just be CIRCLES!!”

cw: 115 

lw: 90 

gw: 106 

h: 5'3.5

#8424 💧❄❄💧

💧❄❄💧

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:52 PM

Today I was feeling like I am lack of something, so I ate two pizzas (capricciosa, pepperoni) covered with a lot of cheese (normally I don't eat cheese) plus whole jar of MilkyWay spread in one sitting. I topped with healthy stuff like greek yogurt with strawberries. Yep, that feeling is gone. Now I am fasting and hoping to make 20h at least.

#8425 Selffulfill

Selffulfill

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 04 May 2020 - 10:47 PM

i had restricted to about 500 cals after a 50 hour fast and then two hours ago i ate a couple of jellybeans bc i wanted something sweet... then i ate the rest that was in the little baggy amounting to 200 cals. THEN i made two fucking bagels and slabbed a ton of butter and also warmed up maybe 1 cup of pasta and ate that while the bagels were toasting. i also brought up some peanut butter crackers bc i thought i would want amth sweet after the bagels but they werent all that savory. and then after that awful binge i tried to purge it but i only lost one pound while purging so theres still a ton of food left in my stomach and i feel too fat to even hydrate myself ):

#8426 Deletedicantdealwiththis

Deletedicantdealwiththis

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 12:44 AM

i just binged. i started the day strong with only having one cup of tea. my mum went shopping and asked if i wanted anything and i said no thanks. she came home and said she bought me a whole bag of popcorn cause she felt bad for not getting me anything. I ended up eating half of it in one go and then she made a burgers and fries with sourcream for dinner and i basically ate all of that too as well plus a huge cup of milk.

i know i have a lovely mum but btw nothing is her fault i just cant control myself

i feel disgusting, no wonder i never lose weight

#8427 fatfxck

fatfxck

Advanced Guru

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 06 May 2020 - 12:50 PM

Been binging 3 days straight like there's no tomorrow. I'm losing all progress I've managed to make before this. It feels like I can't stop and I hate myself more than ever.

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk
  • Montresor, luciadilammermoor and Genko like this

#8428 luciadilammermoor

luciadilammermoor

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires

Posted 08 May 2020 - 07:10 PM

My binge started yesterday because my family wanted to order pizza. 

-4 slices of American-style deep dish pizza

-6 chicken wings 

-glass of wine 

-8 pieces of easter chocolate 

Then ordered five (yes, five) pints of icecream and ate about 2 pints yesterday. 

Today:

-1 pint of icecream 

-12 large chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store 

-Some roast chicken 

-Pita bread with hummus 

EDNOS

5'2"

Age 25

HW: Not sure, around 55 kg 

LW: also not sure, around 43 kg

Eternal yoyo-er 

SW: 112 lbs/50.8 kg 

CW: 119ish????  :angry:  :( so depressed 

GW 1: 105 /47.9 

GW 2: 102 /46.3

GW 3 : 99/ 44.9

UGW: 88 lbs/40 kg 

#8429 chessssssy

chessssssy

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3731 posts
  • Locationvomit capital of sweden

Posted 10 May 2020 - 02:37 PM

300g chocolate bar and potatoes fried in vegan butter lmao hell yes
  • aisaretai likes this

im a bulimic with a vomit phobia

giphy.gif

168 cm (5'6)

HW 75 kg (165 lbs)                  

CW 52.1 kg (114.8 lbs)                                     

BMI 18.5

GW 55 kg 50 kg (110 lbs) 

giphy.gif

tumblr_static_4dz20dms0v40cos0ckoc4ck8g.

#8430 Chewycactus

Chewycactus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 954 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:08 PM

I am devastated. I seem to be losing control again. Binging after a couple days of low restriction or a fast. I feel very heavy and uncomfortable right now. It didn't even taste good. I feel violated.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  • Montresor and fatfxck like this

Highest weight: 104 kg/229 lbs

Lowest weight since adulthood: 73 kg/161 lbs

Current weight: 74.2 kg/163.5 lbs

Process goals: 90/198  | 85/187  80/176  75/165  70/154 65/143 60/132 55/121 50/110

BMI 27.9

Member of The Control Freaks Club  ^_^

#8431 MindBonesBroken

MindBonesBroken

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts
  • LocationSomewhere UNDER the rainbow

Posted 10 May 2020 - 06:40 PM

I am devastated. I seem to be losing control again. Binging after a couple days of low restriction or a fast. I feel very heavy and uncomfortable right now. It didn't even taste good. I feel violated.

Oh i GET the violated feeling. Each calorie feels like an intruder and then I remember I AM THE ONE THAT PUT THE FOOD THERE. And it breaks my heart every.fucking.time. :'(
Maybe u were just restricting too low?
  • Chewycactus likes this
Fat. Miserable. Ughhh.My accountability: https://www.myproana...k-to-beautiful/ -_- 5,2ft/158cm (I grew a centimetre over the past year or so)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SW: 125lbs / 56.7kg / BMI : 23
LW: 74.9lbs / 34kg / BMI : 13.7
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CW: 102.1lbs / 46.3kg / BMI: 18.5
(I'm MUCH happier with my body! Still feel insecure and unattractive BUT I feel more myself, I feel safer and more in control. It's weird and almost spiritual; I actually feel motivated to enjoy moments and confident enough to be more authentic around myself and my friends😊💖)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
GW1: 110.2lbs / 50kg / BMI: 20✔
GW2: 105.8lbs / 48kg / BMI: 19.2✔
GW3: 99.2lbs / 45kg / BMI: 18
UGW: 95lbs / 43kg / BMI: 17
𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡 = 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐁𝐲𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐃𝐚𝐲

#8432 fatfxck

fatfxck

Advanced Guru

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 809 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 07:22 PM

Binged again. Fifth day this month, I feel so hopeless. I don't know what to do anymore

#8433 Chewycactus

Chewycactus

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 954 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 11 May 2020 - 12:44 AM

Oh i GET the violated feeling. Each calorie feels like an intruder and then I remember I AM THE ONE THAT PUT THE FOOD THERE. And it breaks my heart every.fucking.time. :'(
Maybe u were just restricting too low?

I was trying to do a modified 2468. Everything was going pretty well until about a month ago. Gotta stop smoking weed.

Highest weight: 104 kg/229 lbs

Lowest weight since adulthood: 73 kg/161 lbs

Current weight: 74.2 kg/163.5 lbs

Process goals: 90/198  | 85/187  80/176  75/165  70/154 65/143 60/132 55/121 50/110

BMI 27.9

Member of The Control Freaks Club  ^_^

#8434 🍑Peachy Aisu🍑

🍑Peachy Aisu🍑

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • LocationSomewhere

Posted 11 May 2020 - 03:24 AM

I was doing so well for days (fasting effortlessly and not giving in to cravings) and then Mother's Day came around and I love my mom, I love her so much - but holy fuck did some baked goods made damn near after the celebration fuck things up. I'm not eating again until next week (and that'll probably be a damn binge too). I just binged all fucking day.

I ate fried cornbread with fucking frosting on it after eating 2 different forms of the same cake 3 times. I hate food. I hate it so damn much. I just want to get so high I forget food exists again. Life is so much better that way. I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE THE SHIT EITHER! But did I tell my sibling that made the baked goods? Of course not because I'm a human fucking trash can.

I'm giving up on fighting this now. I'm fully relapsing during a pandemic, how fun.

#8435 slightlynoncomposmentis

slightlynoncomposmentis

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1129 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 06:47 AM

This past week I've been binging everyday. I tried recovery from restricting for years but have failed horribly and I just feel fat and depressed. I'm only in BMI 19s but I feel like a whale and it's making me want to relapse. I've had 600cals today and I just hate myself cos I want to go eat more but I also don't cos I hate my body. Life was getting better for me then I basically fucked myself.

Enviado desde mi FIG-LX1 mediante Tapatalk
🦴

#8436 subaudible

subaudible

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 769 posts

Posted 11 May 2020 - 09:21 AM

been a three day binge, basically. it was somewhat planned, but not supposed to last this long. 

so ending today at noon. 

then i'll need three days of as low as possible to make up for it (so until noon on thursday 5/14)

then it'll be a clean slate again. 

• Genko likes this

fear is the only opportunity we have to be brave 

tracks

#8437 Kuebiko

Kuebiko

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 11 May 2020 - 09:27 AM

I haven't binged today, but I fucking can't stop eating once I start. I hate being on my period.

• closethedoor likes this

accountability:

https://www.myproana...

autistic.

#8438 Genko

Genko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 May 2020 - 11:34 AM

Been on my regular diet for a week now, which is just binging every day. I was in control a while back, now I'm all bloated and my blood sugar is jumping up and down. The horrible feeling will last for so long...then I get into more healthy eating for a few days, but I fall back into this. I live a very sedentary lifestyle, I feel like I'm slowly getting trapped - it's hard to move and breathe sometimes when I'm so bloated. 

rip everything  :wub:

#8439 beatnikcat

beatnikcat

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 13 May 2020 - 08:35 AM

Binged tonight. Everything is spiralling down. I'm trying my best to keep myself together but it's very clear I can't hold it for too long. I was doing good for a couple of weeks now.

#8440 Jack_Spears

Jack_Spears

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 May 2020 - 04:15 PM

Really am struggling rn, such a mess.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users