Come here if you just binged - Page 425 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
8536 replies to this topic

#8481 D.n.A

D.n.A

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1595 posts

Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:32 PM

I was trying to recover and therefore staying off the forums for the past week. My goal was to eat 2500 calories so I would stop binging. It didn't work. 

I binged. every. single day. And each day it kept getting worse: more food, more expensive binge hauls. I've eaten an average of 5000 calories a day (2000 from  "normal meals" and 3000-5000 from binging). I've lost all motivation for everything. Gained back up to my SW and probably more. This SUCKS. 

hugs, it's hell. i'm in the same boat and can barely budge my weight and part of me wants to recover because this is just hell. but i don't know if i can at this weight. 

hope you have better days, hang in there. don't give up

• luciadilammermoor likes this

Hi. 

21 yo, EDNOS

lw: 93 lbs

cw unknown

Spoiler

Spoiler

#8482 futiledevices

futiledevices

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 08:41 PM

I ate about 1200 cals in candy and ice cream because I was stressed. I'm pissed that I ruined what had been a perfect food/exercise day at 9pm. Should have gone to bed instead .

I'm not going to say fuck it and keep bingeing but arghhh.

#8483 ♥lacuna♥

♥lacuna♥

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 856 posts
  • Locationelsewhere

Posted 15 June 2020 - 08:52 PM

i dunno why im here like i didn't even binge as i still reached under my daily calorie goal, I just ate closer too it than i usually do and feel like shit bc of it

the worst part about having a mental illness

is people expect you to behave as if you DONT

EqualBiodegradableBoto-max-1mb.gif

Height:5'7

145 140 135 130 125 120 115 110 

#8484 Amarenaah

Amarenaah

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Locationawayyy

Posted 17 June 2020 - 04:22 PM

Oh well here I am but actually I'm looking forward to my fast tomorrow. Everything will be ok ^^ As long as there is not more that 1 bing in a row it's absolutely possible to make it unhapppen. So positive I know hahah

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#8485 stained glass gummies

stained glass gummies

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 08:53 PM

I have 13 days to lose at least 13 pounds and get myself unaddicted to binging and sugar and carbs

I need to shut up and study and hydrate

• Amarenaah likes this

#8486 Nikki131

Nikki131

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 851 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:06 AM

You guys i thought I'd never see the day but I had a binge that was worth it!! (I mean it's probably the Xanax talking, we will see how I feel tomorrow)
Oatmeal, freeze dried strawberries, sugar free dark chocolate and cashews. Guys, it was str8 up heaven eating it, felt like I was doing drugs it was so good. I had been craving it for so long. Yum.
  • futiledevices, Jitterbug and Cehy like this

#8487 pancitavacía

pancitavacía

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 09:15 AM

I promised myself to eat just some cantaloupe. I ended eating sooooo much. I'm too scared to think about all the shit I ate

#8488 futiledevices

futiledevices

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 02:14 PM

You guys i thought I'd never see the day but I had a binge that was worth it!! (I mean it's probably the Xanax talking, we will see how I feel tomorrow)
Oatmeal, freeze dried strawberries, sugar free dark chocolate and cashews. Guys, it was str8 up heaven eating it, felt like I was doing drugs it was so good. I had been craving it for so long. Yum.

that sounds soooo good. chocolate and fruit is such a good combo. i've felt the same way about sweets after restricting for a while.
a warm cinnamon roll with cinnamon ice cream, peanut butter icing, and whipped cream. honestly better than sex lmao.
  • Nikki131 likes this

#8489 honeybee714

honeybee714

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 20 June 2020 - 01:10 AM

God i feel so sick and empty and numb. I'm tired of being hungry and I'm tired of eating until it hurts. I just want to be thin and free of my own hurtful mind and past. Tortilla with peanut butter and chocolate melted inside is DANGEROUS

#8490 Teenytinybean

Teenytinybean

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationPNW

Posted 21 June 2020 - 10:03 PM

I’ve did so well all day, finally for the first time in 3 months I had control. Then my boyfriend got chipotle and I ate the whole bowl and I couldn’t stop there so after I put my daughter to bed I ate a Greek yogurt, two packs of fruit snacks, a cupcake, graham crackers with whipped cream and 3 cocktails. I feel sick and mad at myself. I need to do better. Ugh.

#8491 CamelliaMarie

CamelliaMarie

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 03:23 AM

For like the last few days I can't stop eating. I was doing okay but for some reason I can't stop once I start. My stomach is full. I feel nauseous. I feel guilty after every bite. I know I can't let myself continue like this but everything I've tried hasn't worked. I'm afraid of tomorrow.
24 F 4'11"
HW: 178lbs
CW: 159lbs
G1: 143lbs
G2: 130lbs
G3: 115lbs
G4: 100lbs
UGW: 90lbs

#8492 Amarenaah

Amarenaah

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • Locationawayyy

Posted 25 June 2020 - 04:14 PM

Don't we just all have some kind of blood sugar problems?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

#8493 soupy

soupy

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:17 AM

i wish i could understand WHY i keep binging like how is 5 minutes of something tasting good even remotely worth the bloating and fullness and stomach pain and nausea afterwards. like how

but anyways i just had 4 smores and a huge cup of milk

#8494 keikoj

keikoj

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 03:56 PM

I.  can't. stop. Ever since quarantine I binge almost everyday. At first I was able to pretty much maintain my weight because I exercised an absurd amount everyday. Now I'm getting lazier and eating more......my whole life revolves around eating it's pathetic. I feel so alone.

#8495 vanilla.almond.coffee

vanilla.almond.coffee

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 04:09 PM

I gained more than 5kg in three months and 15kg overall in a year and a half. I just can not stop eating. I do not particularly eat a lot in one sitting, but I keep on snacking the whole day until I am so bloated and full. My binges are not even that big as they used to be. Nowadays I eat about 2000-2500 calories daily and do exercise 5 times a week at the gym. 

But it is really driving me crazy how I can not stick to a diet plan and lose weight. I feel so undisciplined and guilty of how much I eat and how fat I look. I do really miss being skinny and able to control myself around food.

And this hot weather is killing me. I am sweating which is only a major proof that I am slowly turning into a piggie lolz 

so basically, I am a chaotic mess right now as I do keep eating my feelings up 

20/F/INTJ

CandidDefenselessBobwhite-size_restricte

#8496 skinnieminnie00

skinnieminnie00

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 29 June 2020 - 10:46 PM

I’m so scared to gain weight tomorrow, I just passed one of my weight goals and I binged! I binged on so much Mac and cheese and chocolate and now I’m super bloated cause I’m lactose intolerant. I feel so sick and I can’t purge

#8497 apathy_urgency

apathy_urgency

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:03 PM

Thank you so much for starting this it is exactly what i’m looking for. I’m usually in the ednos sub but people get annoyed with me when i talk too much about hating myself post binge because let’s face it rn i’m binging more than i ever have in my life. For me, the hardest feeling i’m dealing with rn is that feeling where you can almost FEEL all the oil and grease and sugar and SHIT in the food seeping out of every pore..... or maybe that’s just me. And the helpless feeling of HERE WE GO AGAIN LOOK HOW LITTLE CONTROL YOU HAVE OVER YOURSELF. It’s just ENDLESS for me. I don’t see a way out of being such a slave to my impulses to fill myself with something, anything because to me food is like an internal hug. That betrays you 20 minutes later. I just ugh feel so very done because as much as right now i’m in the “oh my god i’m never doing that again i feel atrocious” moment, i also know full well that no matter how hard i try the exact same thing is going to happen tomorrow, maybe even tonight.
  • Blunder_Road and Septsys like this

#8498 apathy_urgency

apathy_urgency

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:06 PM

I gained more than 5kg in three months and 15kg overall in a year and a half. I just can not stop eating. I do not particularly eat a lot in one sitting, but I keep on snacking the whole day until I am so bloated and full. My binges are not even that big as they used to be. Nowadays I eat about 2000-2500 calories daily and do exercise 5 times a week at the gym.

But it is really driving me crazy how I can not stick to a diet plan and lose weight. I feel so undisciplined and guilty of how much I eat and how fat I look. I do really miss being skinny and able to control myself around food.

And this hot weather is killing me. I am sweating which is only a major proof that I am slowly turning into a piggie lolz

so basically, I am a chaotic mess right now as I do keep eating my feelings up

Hi i just wanted to say that what you’re saying really resonates with me, I’m the exact same as you.

#8499 oranged juice

oranged juice

• Accountability access
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • LocationSomewhere cleaner

Posted 02 July 2020 - 06:13 PM

I’ve gained 40 pounds in the past year. 20 pounds just in the last 3 months.
I’ve been binge eating nonstop for about 2 weeks now. My boyfriend is getting sick, I feel sick, and i’m stressing out.

I’m currently visiting my parents. I want to go back to my very restrictive purging phase but it makes my receptiveness to other people nosedive and i don’t want it to effect my relationship
ughhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sad

tumblr_inline_otzbqcFXjp1svz9nw_540.jpg

Spoiler

#8500 tensionwrench

tensionwrench

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:20 PM

just binged for no reason like 1300 cal so netting like 3100 cal i hate it. i hate it so much i don’t know why i do such a stupid thing. i don’t even restrict i just binge. fuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users