Come here if you just binged - Page 453 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
9129 replies to this topic

#9041 Gracilis--

Gracilis--

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 April 2021 - 03:28 PM

I binged on a sandwich, soup, skyr and Apples. Feel like shit. I was doing so Well before this...

Yxylp2.png?t=1&8eMJpErv

HW: 60 kg 

LW: 50 kg                

#9042 branlew

branlew

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 April 2021 - 12:11 AM

I watched a movie and, as always, binged. Why did I do that? No movie watching after dark is the rule but I broke it.

Anyway, I ate a blueberry mugcake, like 7 cups of popcorn, an entire canister of banana puff cereal in almond milk, an entire box of cheesy cauliflower crackers, 5 banana cookies, and 5 rice cakes dipped in chocolate sugar free syrup. Didn't purge because I am trying to stop and also really need to keep down my medicine.

High estimate I would say like 1,200 calories over Tdee. ughh.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Spoiler

#9043 Guest_morimothx_*

Guest_morimothx_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2021 - 05:27 AM

Only ate 100 cal muffin, two jolly ranchers (around 23 Cal each), and three tic tacs (around 2 Cal each) at work. It was 9 hour work day, and I didn't want to eat when I got home. Food arrives and I just couldn't help myself. Panera sandwich (640 Cals) and half a bowl of soup (100 Cal per bowl). 8 hours since then but I still feel sick, thought it would make me feel better if i threw it up but I didn't. 

819 Calories total. So upset with myself.

#9044 rose dies

rose dies

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 12:52 AM

TW

Spoiler

#9045 aisaretai

aisaretai

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 April 2021 - 08:35 AM

I weighed myself this morning and I have gained another kilo. 7kg total since my lw of late 2019.

I know it's not a crazy gain (yet), but it scares me how I just lost control completely and the weight keeps going up slowly but steadily... I cant go a single day without overeating.

Just now I binged on a whole bag of Kinder chocolate (200g/0,4 lbs) and then 2 cheese sandwiches afterwards to get some salt after the sugar...

• TheClown_x likes this

#9046 kiitan

kiitan

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:42 AM

had a binge this morning on leftover easter snacks. in my mind i want to fast until tomorrow to counteract but i know that’s not going to happen :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • TheClown_x likes this

#9047 Kowaitori

Kowaitori

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 10 April 2021 - 11:49 AM

I spent last three days binging like crazy on everything, when I was 30 days binge free. I feel like I will never stop because I am a failure. It wasn't worth it. 

#9048 skinnynlovely

skinnynlovely

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • Locationin the kitchen

Posted 11 April 2021 - 03:38 PM

yep, i binged. i keep binging and i'm tired of this. every day i wake up and can't even think: a new day, a new chance. no. i'm stuck in this binge cycle where all i do is eat, think, dream about food. i've gained a lot of weight, i'm so close to my sw it's scary. my clothes don't fit anymore, i feel and i look like shit. 

• TheClown_x and JuliVal like this

why

#9049 alakafcknzam

alakafcknzam

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 11 April 2021 - 08:26 PM

I didn’t binge, but I overate, overeating really isn’t fun. My parents are cracking down on me for not eating and I had to eat dinner, even after having my cal intake for the day. I have zero clue in the calories in the meal, nor do I really want to. I had half a spinach empanada, cabbage and onion stir fry and veggie tots. This is the third time this month. All the other times I binged afterwards but I realize I cant let that be a habit if this is going to continue. It really sucks because I have to fast for 48 hours now, even though I fasted for 3 days and ended it yesterday morning. Whatever I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9050 TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

TrinityWantsToBeSkinny

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationFairvale CA, Bates Motel

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:03 AM

More so Over-ate, I was keep track yesterday while I was doing it but at some point I just cleared my count. I feel sick now. Scale said "122" today as soon as I woke up. 

Could of stopped to reduce the damage but I didn't. So fuck past tense me.  

CW: 120 130 122 119.8 117.6

1st GW: 116 

2nd GW: 106

3rd GW: 90's

UGW: ??? 

<_<

tumblr_mt0g40t8Lv1qlk8nxo1_500.gif

#9051 Indecisive45

Indecisive45

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 April 2021 - 10:41 AM

well its apparent that i come to this thread everyday without fail. I hope this is my last time. Im in so much pain rn but food is still on my mind. Ugh.
  • JuliVal likes this

#9052 Cehy

Cehy

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 12:42 AM

I ate a massive amount of shit before going to bed. I wasnt planning on eating so much but i accidentaly cooked more porridge than i was supposed to. I also managed to down all the banana pancakes i cooked. Tofu. A package of cookies/biscuits. A pan pizza. Maybe more that i cant remember. I went to sleep and could not fall asleep so i was tossing and turning for hours. I had a very emotional night and i was crying. I was wondering ”whats the point in all of this”. My depression and anxiety never gets better, and on top of that i dont have a single friend or person to talk to. I just wanted to fall alsleep so i could sleep away the sadness. Sometimes that works. Now i have been sleeping a little bit and the stomach pain has gotten so intense. I have gasses. Kind of feel like vomiting. Ive never had a binge so bad i actually vomit, but if i do, thats my sign that i need to STOP this. Seriously. Im abusing my body. My body deserves better.
Since the pain seems worse now than when i just ate im not sure how much is the volume of the food and how much might be an oversensitivity to the type of food. Sometimes i get a pain from eating certain foods without overeating. Though it changes so i cant neccesarily identify any specific food or food group.
Ouch. My stomach. When will this be over. Ive heard binges can be dangerous. I hope this is not and the pain will go away. This is unbearable.

#9053 Cinnamon Dolce

Cinnamon Dolce

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 10:54 AM

It is what it is at this point..
  • TheClown_x likes this

#9054 JuliVal

JuliVal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 April 2021 - 11:35 AM

Binge for several weeks straight and tell myself "tomorrow will it will be better" but I continue. What an idiot. A guy who was my best friend told me he cares for me and wants me in his life and is ignoring me since last year. I don't know how I deserve this it still hurts so much. At school I asked two people to be my teampartner and both preferred someone else over me. I constantly get treated like this I'm not exaggerating sadly. I'm so miserable because of this or i experience it because I'm so miserable. Who knows now

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

#9055 dancingontheborderline

dancingontheborderline

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1562 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 14 April 2021 - 02:07 PM

#9056 skinnynlovely

skinnynlovely

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts
  • Locationin the kitchen

Posted 14 April 2021 - 09:31 PM

Fml

why

#9057 Maddie taylor

Maddie taylor

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 12:14 AM

I just cooked four potatoes and 2 sausages and was only planning to eat a small plate and have the rest for breakfast and dinner tomorrow... but I just needed up eating the entire batch. It was stupid and I feel so sick now and I don’t even know why I did it. I was full pretty quick but I just couldn’t stop.

#9058 LostSoulSociety

LostSoulSociety

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 15 April 2021 - 04:40 PM

Between my birthday, leaving my flat and moving back in with my parents, this week has been an absolute mess of binges... But, despite the fact i ate way more other days of the week, tonight was the time i felt less in control. I just paced around the kitchen, shoving whatever i could find in my mouth... thankfully, i didn't have any of my usual binge foods, or a way to buy any, so i ended up just eating lots of... very old salted almonds, boneless dates and a kind of thin, crunchy fiber and seeds "bread" (think rice cake but made with fiber flour instead) they sell at a local supermarket chain. So... At least it wasn't another 2 pound m'n'm binge... but i still feel quite unhappy with myself.
ah, well. what's done is done... All i can do is try my best tomorrow!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
  • aisaretai likes this

157cm - cw: 54 52 - gw: 50 - gw2: 48 - ugw: 45

#9059 SadicalButRadical

SadicalButRadical

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Locationunder the bed.

Posted 15 April 2021 - 05:03 PM

I've been binging all weekend and overeating all week after two weeks of excellent progress. Everything in me right now is screaming to pick up my phone and order a large pizza all to myself while I'm home alone. Struggling.

• TheClown_x likes this

HT: 5'11"

BMI: 29.2

SW: 294 lbs.

CW: 219.1 lbs. 
GW 1: 270
GW 2: 260

GW 3: 250
GW 4: 240
GW 5: 230
GW 6: 220
GW 7: 210
GW 8: 199

#9060 Daisywildflowers

Daisywildflowers

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 15 April 2021 - 08:49 PM

I was having an okay day until about mid afternoon. I always get this compulsions to grocery shop, and than I will buy junk food “for later” but that end snacking on a few things, realize I went over my planned calories, and than have 2000 calorie binge that ends with my throwing out most of the food I have. I need to just stop buying sugar and chips completely. Those are my downfalls.
  • TheClown_x and JuliVal like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users