Come here if you just binged - Page 459 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
9378 replies to this topic

#9161 agokachan

agokachan

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 07:11 AM

I freakin binged. Hard. I am laying in bed feeling nauseous and now I get to go to sleep with the disgusting feeling of being out of control. Tomorrow I will restrict.

McDonalds Breakfast
Burger King
Ice Cream
Chocolate
Thai Gapao and Extra Rice
Oatmeal
Cereal

What is wrong with me!!!!!

#9162 I.dream.of.skinny88

I.dream.of.skinny88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:20 AM

So I'm an idiot and smoked weed last night. I've never really been good at it, I'm sensitive to anything like that, and I know that because I used to be pretty heavy into harder stuff. When completely clear of mind I can control my eating along with anything else I want to. But last night me and my partner smoked, then ate nachos and shared a pint of Ben and Jerry's strawberry shortcake ice cream. And tbh, idk what else I ate... But today I feel super sick

#9163 selfhelpgroup5

selfhelpgroup5

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 28 May 2021 - 12:59 PM

i was 13 days binge free and doing super wellll. i had my day all planned out, but my mom made blueberry muffins and i couldn’t help myself but to have one. once i had eaten something outside of my plan, everything else just went to shit. this was a relatively small binge compared to the ones i usually have, i had an ice cream sandwich, yasso bar, trail mix, and a bowl of raisin bran. i’m pretty sure i was able to successfully purge it all so i’m honestly not that upset about it, however it feels like shit knowing that i fucked up my no binge progress. well, time to fast!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

HW: 162

CW: 126.2

LW: 115.8

GW: 115

UGW: 105

grace

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

#9164 butttercup

butttercup

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 01:47 PM

binged. second day in a row, I don't even know the calories.

granola with soy milk

cookies

crackers with cream cheese

tiramisu

mixed roasted nuts

full sugar coke

#9165 Tanha

Tanha

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 978 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:05 PM

Binged a random sonic BLT and the mint. Meant to c/s and just ate it instead.

Cluster:https://www.myproana...113165-relapse/

BulimiaRecovery: https://www.myproana...a#entry69267955

Please click my squee baby dragons/eggs

YJ75C.gif

#9166 high-jinx

high-jinx

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 02:07 PM

I feel really defeated today. I broke not one, but two streaks last night and I feel so conflicted today. For one, I could kind of tell it was coming because I was breaking my diet more frequently and more consistently, so I wasn't surprised.
But to ACTUALLY binge, and to enjoy it so much, feels really fucked. Like, I indulged in all the foods I had been avoiding and was so happy before the shame snuck in.

I'm now farther away from my goals, I'm mentally backsliding with all my healthy progress, and I still REALLY want another binge today. I wish I could just fix my brain and hop off this ride

#9167 butttercup

butttercup

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 1187 posts

Posted 29 May 2021 - 02:22 PM

aaaaaahhhh binged again, third day in a row. how do I stop this :'(

#9168 Loki♡

Loki♡

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 May 2021 - 08:49 PM

I just binged... I feel awful.
This needs to stop. :(
Accountability - https://www.myproana...ry75293967/url]

pOHl2xE.jpg

“In this distorted world, I’m slowly becoming transparent and vanishing.

BTS ARMY 💜💜💜

#9169 LostSoulSociety

LostSoulSociety

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 May 2021 - 03:51 PM

(power slides into the thread) guess who just binged and hates herself for it babeyyy! it's me! i had 4 slices of walnut bread with dark chocolate on top. i logged the binge on mfp this time, and it wasn't as bad as it could have been? esp since just a couple of months ago, a binge would have been in the ballpark of 5k plus calories... this one was less than 1k. i guess that's what happens if i'm stuck in a house that's absolutely full to the brim of trigger foods and unable to use my coping mechanisms.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

157cm - plateau'd at 51kg - gw: 48 - ugw: 45

#9170 Tanha

Tanha

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 978 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 12:27 AM

I was literally just here. Tonight it was an avocado on rice cakes, part of an atkins bar, some chocolate and a frozen banana. 500+ cals I really don't need. It's like a switch just flipped in my mind. I didn't quite say "fuck it," but I said, "I'm binging."

Cluster:https://www.myproana...113165-relapse/

BulimiaRecovery: https://www.myproana...a#entry69267955

Please click my squee baby dragons/eggs

YJ75C.gif

#9171 Pasiphaé

Pasiphaé

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 382 posts

Posted 31 May 2021 - 11:46 AM

A chocolate bar
A bag of vegan candy
Porridge 

I'm still hungry I'm tired of it... It wasn't as bad as the last binge but still. 

I feel like I binge every time I have a strong emotion. 

day71qx-b956a0be-ec37-4b6c-b56d-ef6fbe06

> Current weight: 73kg. (start at: 78kg!)
> Current goal: 60kg.

> My accountability

> Ultimate goal : 49kg. 

#9172 Loki♡

Loki♡

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8601 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 May 2021 - 10:02 PM

I just binged on over 3,000 calories. My heart is racing and I feel so sick. :(
Tbh I did it cause it's the last day of the month and I'm starting restriction tomorrow but now tomorrow is going to be even tougher cause I just stretched my stomach out like crazy. Fml.
Accountability - https://www.myproana...ry75293967/url]

pOHl2xE.jpg

“In this distorted world, I’m slowly becoming transparent and vanishing.

BTS ARMY 💜💜💜

#9173 coyotea

coyotea

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Locationsomewhere deep in the desert

Posted 31 May 2021 - 10:10 PM

i just had the biggest binge i've experienced in a while

i had about a cup of oat milk with a whole bunch of whipped cream and chocolate syrup because i wanted something sweet. but then my roomate brought home dairy queen ice cream.

i had a mini blizzard, which wouldn't have been so bad on its own.

but then i finished the rest of my partner's milkshake as well, and it just triggered this cycle. i had a fruit bar and peanut butter, and more ice cream we had in our freezer. i know i had more food as well, i just cant' remember. all of this plus eating normally for meals. 

ugh i feel so full and i know i'm going to have to get weighed at the doctor's office tomorrow. i'm just stress eating because of my driver's road test coming up 

"in the desert

i saw a creature, naked, bestial,
who, squatting upon the ground,
held his heart in his hands,
and ate of it.
i said, “is it good, friend?”
“it is bitter—bitter,” he answered;

“but i like it
“because it is bitter,

“and because it is my heart. 

nhsd_coyote.gif

#9174 Eating Machine

Eating Machine

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • LocationThe moon

Posted 01 June 2021 - 11:59 PM

And I binged. After being 38 days clean from bingeing. The damage:

Binge 6/1
Binge 6/1
Plus two cheese rolls from a local spot. Granted I didn't eat everything from Del Taco.

Stats:

Spoiler

aad9c4c8746210fe3834c7a0cb73e2b5.jpg

#9175 Sloane-Shanahan

Sloane-Shanahan

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1767 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 12:21 AM

Anyone care to have a little bit of oatmeal with their peanut butter?  I sure do!

I somehow managed to make a bowl of oatmeal into an 800 calorie ordeal, which is more than my allotment for the whole day today..

It was so good, and hopefully it will keep me full for a while, given the protein in the peanut butter...and then I added protein powder (gelatin) to it, as well.  So I made it a good protein food, despite how oatmeal is normally a more carb heavy dish.  I also added regular cream butter on top of the peanut butter, so it was really extra decadent.

It's the first meal I've had since I woke up today (and it's late at night), so I don't feel so bad mentally or physically.  I'm at the point of fullness that is bordering on uncomfortable, but not surpassing it.  I just hope I can stick to fasting for the rest of the day so I can keep close to my 750 calorie goal for the day.  For the record, I high restrict most days, but am trying to go a bit lower for the next few days to balance out some recent binge days earlier this week...

#9176 Rockstarophile

Rockstarophile

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 02 June 2021 - 01:34 AM

I just wanted to make my partner dinner...
*lays face down on the ground*

tumblr_mmhqmsJNPe1qimi3zo1_500.gif

//Mentally Ill//NB Man//Hatred and Bile//

The metal artists I listen to do not represent my personal views on politics or religion. Thank You.

#9177 Daisywildflowers

Daisywildflowers

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 June 2021 - 02:03 AM

It was a day of over eating and when I got home from work I than binged a lot. I did a little pit of pacing to try and help with digestion. I woke up an hour later with really bad nausea and bloating. I have a huge phobia of throwing up and almost did it a few times tonight when the nausea got really bad. Now I am sitting in front of my air conditioner fully blasting with a heating pad over my stomach hoping this will finally be the last time.

#9178 AnaTJ

AnaTJ

Sage

• Accountability access
  • 928 posts
  • LocationAmerica, Northeast

Posted 02 June 2021 - 09:05 PM

I feel like I'm just getting fatter and fatter and I don't truly understand how much weight i've gained and how bad I look

I start off the day saying ''okay I wont eat today''
and somewhere in the middle of the day I talk myself into binging "for the last time" and ''I will start tomorrow''

Im so tired 

| HW: 168 lbs | LW: 95 lbs | 

CW: 157

#9179 Eating Machine

Eating Machine

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • LocationThe moon

Posted 03 June 2021 - 01:28 AM

And I binged. After being 38 days clean from bingeing. The damage:

Plus two cheese rolls from a local spot. Granted I didn't eat everything from Del Taco.

I gained 5.2 lbs. Granted probably most is water weight (I took a dump last night so not that much for food weight).

Stats:

Spoiler

aad9c4c8746210fe3834c7a0cb73e2b5.jpg

#9180 veggieboi

veggieboi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 June 2021 - 07:49 PM

Was up to 3 days until just now. Started with some dolmas, a cucumber and some hummus, then made a trip to the store to get a burrito, 3 Bobo's Oat Bars, 5 Clif Bars, a protein cookie, a bag of salt & vinegar chips, and 2 pints of ben & jerry's out of this whirled. Glad I stopped as I still had a huge hoagie, another pint of ben & jerry's and 3 more clif bars that I had grabbed that I could've eaten as well. Even though I already did just under 7000 calories in that 1 binge. Just sucks as I was talking to my therapist today about feeling positive and now this. But I am fighting the urge to purge which I think I'll be able to do and that feels like a win since I'm at 6 days without purging so far.

23M, 6'

hw: 193.4

cw: 170

lw: 142.8

gw1: 150

gw2:147

gw3:145

ugw:143

tumblr_n2uxucB9BX1trkf9xo1_500.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users