Come here if you just binged - Page 461 - BED Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Come here if you just binged

• Please log in to reply
9287 replies to this topic

#9201 𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔱

𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔱

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9416 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 10:09 PM

I ate all kinds of trash today. Pizza, onion rings, ice cream, pierogies, cheez its, a lot of ginger ale. I'm probably forgetting something.

And Hellman's has this new spicy dipping sauce I got a few days ago and I bought another one today because it's already over halfway full. I can't imagine how many calories came just from that dip alone. Shit's good though. 

I still feel so full and sick and I don't even regret it. I'm past the point of caring these days. 

I'm annoyed though because my blood pressure meds (lmao) are affecting how sweet things taste so nothing tastes sweet enough to me when it's supposed to. Will that stop me from binging on sweets though? Noooope.

BED might just kill me.

fa71f8ac5b172a6d0f103c4c6da40ff4c026965b

#9202 ShyButStillHere

ShyButStillHere

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 13 June 2021 - 11:57 PM

I want to die.
  • itsybitsyme likes this

_________ :wub:_________

SW/HW: 110 lbs / 49 kg

CW: 83 lbs / 38 kg

UGW: 75 lbs / 34 kg

#9203 Blue-Potato

Blue-Potato

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 05:05 PM

Potato chips. Jelly beans. Marshmallows. Chocolate covered marshmallows. Salty snacks. Hot dogs. Peanut butter and banana on toasts. Everything.

I saw it, I ate it.

I hate myself right now.

#9204 CloudyDays201

CloudyDays201

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 14 June 2021 - 06:57 PM

Pizza. 4 slices from a 12 piece, 18" pizza. Probably 800-1,000 in the space of 30 minutes. I'm on a car trip, so I can't exercise it off, and I have a very strict no-purge policy. I just have to live with it, but it really hurts. I'm also really ashamed to come here, because I hate admitting that I have a problem with bingeing. I know I have an absolutely garbage relationship with food but I don't know exactly how to quantify it. This is so humiliating, but I'd rather be out of control in the starvation zone than this shit. I wish I were a 'good anorexic.' Usually I can hold it together, but the voice that usually stops me from eating was gone. I felt so alone. Still really do, and I can feel all the food just sitting in my stomach and it's horrible.

#9205 vienna / jaz

vienna / jaz

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Locationnaked in my partner's camper <3

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:35 PM

because neither food or lack of food will make you happy. not needing to worry and obsess about food will bring you closer to being happy. when you used to restrict more, you were not worth any more than you are now. that's your ed lying to you. you are worth so much no matter what you eat or don't eat. food/lack of food is not some huge trophy or secret path to ecstasy. if you want to be happy, recover from your mental illness(es). i KNOW it's not that easy, believe me i know. but think about how your life will be next week.... now think about it without the ED or food troubles. so much better right? work for that. you CAN do it. it is possible. <3

#9206 vienna / jaz

vienna / jaz

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts
  • Locationnaked in my partner's camper <3

Posted 14 June 2021 - 08:35 PM

I was helping run an event since 9 this morning (got home at 10pm).....I barely ate all day and resisted tons of crap food that would have been free....I caved when I got home. I'm trying so hard to get back on track and I just don't know what to do anymore. I've hit a wall. I feel like shit and I know I'm going to be bloated and have fucking edema tomorrow....GREAT. 

I feel useless and fat and ugly and like I'll be like this forever. I don't know what to do. I used to be underweight, I used to be so good at restricting. I used to be so much better....I used to be worth SOMETHING. 

Why won't it just stop?

because neither food or lack of food will make you happy. not needing to worry and obsess about food will bring you closer to being happy. when you used to restrict more, you were not worth any more than you are now. that's your ed lying to you. you are worth so much no matter what you eat or don't eat. food/lack of food is not some huge trophy or secret path to ecstasy. if you want to be happy, recover from your mental illness(es). i KNOW it's not that easy, believe me i know. but think about how your life will be next week.... now think about it without the ED or food troubles. so much better right? work for that. you CAN do it. it is possible. <3

#9207 hiketofreedom

hiketofreedom

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 15 June 2021 - 11:02 AM

I physically feel like crap. My head hurts but I have headache issues anyway, I think this has just exacerbated them. I gave myself one more binge day (today) and then I’m done because I am miserable physically and mentally and can’t keep doing this shit. I’m just gonna go to sleep now for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

h: 5'8" cw: gross gw: 122lbs (bmi 18.5ugw: 112-115lbs (bmi 17-17.5)

accountability on edc

#9208 Catanaaa

Catanaaa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 June 2021 - 07:43 PM

I just binged tonight. I basically ate my feelings I’ve been trying to get back on track and just ate chocolate, sorbet, cookie dough and cheez it’s. I’m so depressed now.

25be5bebdec99513225612850a03be46.jpg

Fat Lasts Longer Than Flavor.

#9209 Catanaaa

Catanaaa

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 15 June 2021 - 07:43 PM

I just binged tonight. I basically ate my feelings I’ve been trying to get back on track and just ate chocolate, sorbet, cookie dough and cheez it’s. I’m so depressed now.

25be5bebdec99513225612850a03be46.jpg

Fat Lasts Longer Than Flavor.

#9210 safflour

safflour

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:03 PM

i've done really well at avoiding the urge to binge for the past four weeks while restricting. unfortunately i binged today and had 6 corn dogs, 2 cookies, and half a bag of chips. it's not as bad as some of my past binges have been but i still feel really gross rn... tomorrow my mom and i are going for a walk in the morning so hopefully i can get back on track

ht: 5'4"
sw: 280lbs
cw: 250lbs
cgw: 225lbs
(updated june 18th, 2021)

#9211 𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔱

𝔶𝔠𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔱

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9416 posts

Posted 15 June 2021 - 08:09 PM

I've been binging non-stop for the past few days. The only reason I didn't binge all day yesterday is because I was at work but as soon as I got home it was on.

Tmi throw up talk just in case anyone has emetophobia

Spoiler

fa71f8ac5b172a6d0f103c4c6da40ff4c026965b

#9212 jennyreborn

jennyreborn

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:28 AM

I

#9213 jennyreborn

jennyreborn

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 16 June 2021 - 06:33 AM

I ate two cookies. they weren't high cal and they were vegan. but I only planned to eat one, and tonight is takeout night so my dogs can see their friend who's the delivery person. fucking hell. I've already changed my order to cut out a major trigger food and cheese and it's much lower cal now but I'm mad that I ate the cookies. hell, I'm mad that I bought the cookies. tbh, I might give the cookies away. but it was a limited edition thing in the store and I wanted to try them before they're gone

yeah, I'm gonna give them away

I was only at the store for chocolate digestive, which I plan to have 100g of, because I hit a goal today (next whole number down) and that's my reward/incentive to keep going. and I got them!!! I resisted the kitkats and the muffins, I didn't even look. got em and ran around that damn store. I stared RIGHT AT my trigger brownies and didn't get the damn things, thankfully. I even bought some no more nails, and I really need no more nails. it was barely more expensive than the brownies, so I'm so so glad I didn't ruin the day with the brownies

and then I was waiting for a checkout to open up and those stupid cookies were like lol hi I'm limited edition wassup

man, I need better resistance to these limited edition foods!!! most of them are gross but I like cookies. not that much. but I do.

gotta give the rest away because I know I'll eat the damn things if I don't

also somehow posted this too soon, damn

• Salmonella likes this

#9214 Stebula

Stebula

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 09:14 PM

Consumed 2,250 calories today and I usually do like 1,000-1,200. Someone PLEASE tell me I'll be okay because I am FREAKING out and my stomach is SO bloated and I'm just pacing and chugging water and trying not to cry I feel like I won't be able to weigh myself for days I feel so lost lol I'm dramatic but I'm having a panic attack 

5' 8"

HW - 175 (BMI 26.6)

LW - 122.7 (BMI 18.7)

CW - 124.6 (BMI 18.9)

GW1 - 121 (BMI 18.4)

GW2 - 115 (BMI 17.5)

GW3 - 105 (BMI 16.0)

UGW - Maintain 110-115

DAILY GOALS:

August: 1200-1400cal

September: 1000-1200cal

October: 800-1000cal

DAYS BINGE FREE: 2

#9215 CloudyDays201

CloudyDays201

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 08:31 PM

I think this is the second time I've been here. I cooked palak paneer for the first time and ate a whole bowl with rice. I know I have to eat meals to get better, but I just feel like I lost something and I want a hug. I really want a hug.

#9216 YourMomIsTooOldToBeHere

YourMomIsTooOldToBeHere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 10:40 PM

I totally binged today. Ugh, I feel so gross and full and my stomach hurts now. I feel like I could go a week without eating but I know in the morning it'll be somewhat better. I'm not going to super restrict but I'm definitely going to stick to my calories this week. It was a stressful day. My husband has to go back to our home which is in another state. Our house has been undergoing major repairs for almost 10 months. I've been with our kids by myself most of this time. He was able to come for over a week. It was so nice to have a partner again. Yeah it made dealing with my eating problems difficult/harder to hide, but I'm going to miss having his help. So I stress binge ate pretty much every meal.   5,500+ kcal today. That's just under 5 days worth of calories all in one day. I would have c/s a lot of it if I could but it definitely wasn't an option. Can't purge so I'm stuck feeling like this.

Height: 5' 5.5"

HW: 300+ H-BMI: 49.2

CW: 127.4   C-BMI: 20.7  C-BF: 21.8%

LW: 126.4    L-BMI: 20.6  L-BF: 21.6%

GW: 125   G-BMI: 20.5  G-BF:  21%

Started in May 2018

Hoping to reach goal and maintain by Dec 2021 

#9217 YourMomIsTooOldToBeHere

YourMomIsTooOldToBeHere

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 10:43 PM

Consumed 2,250 calories today and I usually do like 1,000-1,200. Someone PLEASE tell me I'll be okay because I am FREAKING out and my stomach is SO bloated and I'm just pacing and chugging water and trying not to cry I feel like I won't be able to weigh myself for days I feel so lost lol I'm dramatic but I'm having a panic attack 

You'll be ok. My normal calories are about the same as yours. I've actually found that it takes about a week to get back to where I was before. I binged really bad today, it's going to take at least 2 weeks to get back to where I was this morning. So depressing for me but don't stress yourself out too much.

• Stebula likes this

Height: 5' 5.5"

HW: 300+ H-BMI: 49.2

CW: 127.4   C-BMI: 20.7  C-BF: 21.8%

LW: 126.4    L-BMI: 20.6  L-BF: 21.6%

GW: 125   G-BMI: 20.5  G-BF:  21%

Started in May 2018

Hoping to reach goal and maintain by Dec 2021 

#9218 ShyButStillHere

ShyButStillHere

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 11:32 PM

2 servings of skinny pop
6 seevings double stuff Oreos
Another goddamn bag of banana chips
A whole bag of chocolate chip cookies
A boca burger with extra mustard
Pretty sure I ate 4000+ calories even though I didn't track it. I hate myself so much right now. I have no self control
  • SuzyBannion likes this

_________ :wub:_________

SW/HW: 110 lbs / 49 kg

CW: 83 lbs / 38 kg

UGW: 75 lbs / 34 kg

#9219 magicalForestFairies

magicalForestFairies

Advanced Member

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Locationthe twighlight zone

Posted 27 June 2021 - 01:31 AM

I ate every hour today— I haven’t binged this badly in months. It’s so hot out and I’m exhausted. Even though I got 8 hrs of sleep I look like I haven’t slept for weeks. I both look and feel insane. Just scrolling and eating, scrolling and eating, scrolling and eating… Maybe tomorrow will be different.
  • SlimNSexy and SuzyBannion like this

ジェーンです

20 // She/her

5'7''

HW: 270 lbs

CW: 238

#9220 SuzyBannion

SuzyBannion

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2021 - 09:05 AM

Yesterday I ate Two packs of noodles that were 290 calories each and about three breaded fish patties. I failed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users