Bronkaid vs Primatene - Vitamins, Supplements and Nutrition - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Bronkaid vs Primatene

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jswartz9

Jswartz9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 01:18 PM

So I've been really intrigued by the idea of an E/C stack and have read all kinds of things about the difference of ephedrine sulfate found in Bronkaid and the ephedrine hcl found in Primatene. I'm curious to find out if there truley is a difference in these products and whats going to give me the best results.

Has anyone personally tried either of these products in their stacks and how did they compare and what were your results??

#2 Guest_prettyterminal_*

Guest_prettyterminal_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:57 PM

I don't stack usually. I just take Primatene and sometimes drink caffeine. It definitely gives me more energy, though not nearly the same effects as ephedra. I try not to take it too often because of the decongestant. The highest recommended dose for asthma (which is why I started buying it) is two pills every four hours. I've never taken more than 6 pills in 6-8 hours and I work up to that. I only take it for a couple weeks at a time and not usually every day after the first three days. It does build a tolerance, I find.
I've never tried Bronkaid, but am now interested in mixing the two as I could see the different ?analogs? being doubly effective when taken as a half dose of each.
I can't recommend you taking asthma meds for losing weight, but it helped me lose 9lbs in a week by suppressing my appetite and making me sweat. I gained a couple pounds back after I lost my job but I'm starting again today. Had a huge cup of coffe this morning with it and I want to get some aspirin. I hear it helps.

#3 Jswartz9

Jswartz9

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I actually have asthma and had found out about EC stacks when someone recommended taking primatene to help with my asthma symptoms and upon researching it saw the contents of ephedrine and people using them for weight loss purposes. So I thought it could be a win win situation. It has greatly helped with my asthma as its triggered often by allergies and how awful they've been this year! So I went with the primatene and drink coffee all day long anyways so didn't supplement the caffiene. Since making this post Monday I've lost 5lbs. My chest hasn't felt this open in idk how long and the extra energy has allowed me to feel like I can do hours of cardio so I don't know if I can give credit to the primatene for the weight loss or increased activity it's allowed me but either way at least it's doing what's it's intended for!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users