How to waterload your muscles? - Muscle Dysmorphia - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

How to waterload your muscles?

muscles muscle definition volume stronger doctor fake weigh in

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 adieta

adieta

Advanced Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1389 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 11:36 AM

I'm anorexic and I need to waterload for the next week. I'm planning to do this thing I've seen in some bodybuilding forums where people waterload and then lose all the water weight to get more muscle definition (without the losing part, of course). Has anyone here done it and can tell me their experience, or what plan to follow in terms of sodium/carbs intake?
It would be very appreciated

tumblr_mjw9f8ZOls1rfo168o1_500.gif

#2 sblsg

sblsg

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 January 2018 - 06:36 PM

Did you mean like with creatine?

• Seedy Chia likes this

#3 wtfat

wtfat

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2643 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 05 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

creatine makes ur muscles retain glucose. Think you have to actually have extra glucose though.
ยท BMI: 15

#4 Daerienn

Daerienn

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:02 PM

Hey there. I have never done it, but I am kind of informed on it, since I used to consider competing a couple of years ago.

Here is a guide on how to do it. Usualy contestants do this 5 day water shedding, it makes you end up really dry, keep in mind you have to be careful with this. Since you are at such a low bmi, and messing up with your electrolytes is dangerous (and this messes up with them real good!). SO I suggest you read it yourself and see if it is worth it.

https://www.bodybuil...d_in_5_days.htm

The idea is to carb deplete and load up on water the first few days, then carb load and minimize water as much as you can on the final day. You should look into sodium intake as well. 

Be safe.

xlk7U9E.gif

#5 Seedy Chia

Seedy Chia

Omniscient

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5905 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:58 PM

Creatine draws water into the muscles.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: muscles, muscle definition, volume, stronger, doctor, fake weigh in

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users