Full-time/part-time workers, how do you cope? - Page 3 - Anorexia Discussions - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Full-time/part-time workers, how do you cope?

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 EmergencyMedicine

EmergencyMedicine

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:34 PM

Make sure you're warm enough to actually do anything. Eat warm, filling foods like soup or oatmeal if that's possible - Maybe "indulge" in some Lean Cuisine to mix it up and get some protein.
Hot tea and coffee work to warm you up as well - Especially when you add a bit of milk to em.
Male, 16, 5'4 (164cm)
Orthorexia + Anorexia
HW: 141 (64.1kg)
CW: 104.5 (47.5kg)
BMI: 17.9
*Trying to maintain, in early stages of recovery
*My 'About Me' page has most of my stats if you need em

#42 SkinnyTee

SkinnyTee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 01 July 2020 - 10:45 PM

I work full time. I’m high restricting/ fasting right now. I usually consume my breakfast which consists of only juice before work, then I have a gallon of water that I drink throughout the day. If my coworkers get coffee, they know I drink mine black. My only problem is coworkers never see me eat, so I always lie about some Pinterest recipe I made for dinner and how good it was and how I have so my leftovers at home that I can’t wait to eat.
I’m never hungry/ weak because I’m 5ft tall and weigh 150lbs, so I’m always full on fat because I’m full of fat.

#43 Mairon

Mairon

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts
  • LocationAngband

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:39 PM

protein, concerta, and coffee help me, but i found being busy at work keeps me from eating. it's now having reduced hours that i'm struggling.

I would high restrict when I was working, bc it was 40-60 hours a week at a labor intensive job. I didn't even have to try to make the weight come off. I had it good and I should've taken advantage of that smh. now I work 6 hours a week with the fraction of the labor. I got a gym membership but it's not the same  :(

Height: 5'4"

HW: 150 LW: 90 CW: 145

HBMI: 25.7 LBMI: 15.9 GBMI: below 18.5

My Current Accountability

#44 viralrat

viralrat

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 12:23 AM

A lot of caffeine really for me. I work 12 hour night shifts as a CNA, average is 60 hours a week, although last week I worked 94 hours. I find it easier to restrict at work as I'm busy rather than at home, but I do sleep a good amount. For me, the more I've worked at my job, the more my body got used to it, so I don't feel as tired as I used to, and as reference I've been there since January 2019

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users