Why Red Tea Is Better Than Green Tea - Food - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

Why Red Tea Is Better Than Green Tea

diet weightloss Cleanser tea

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 solo4lyf

solo4lyf

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 01:25 PM

By LIZ SWANN MILLER |
Green tea has long been acknowledged for its health and wellness benefits, including weight loss assistance.

The evidence is irrefutable. But are we overlooking something better? It is true that green tea contains powerful antioxidants.

These components contribute to minimizing health risks such as cancer and cardiovascular disease. As a Weight Loss Expert, it has been my primary goal to share practical tips and tricks for those pursuing optimal health.

In upholding my obligation to transparency, I am about to reveal how green tea, although beneficial, is gradually losing value in the light of its delicious rival – rooibos.

Rooibos, also known as red tea, is equally high in antioxidants, however sourced from different substances to that of green tea.

The antioxidants contained in rooibos – aspalathin and nothofagin – are comparatively rare, and help to regulate blood sugar, reduce excessive fat production, stress, and inhibit metabolic disorders.

After the results of recent studies, alongside my own findings related to the major players in sustainable weight loss, I consider red tea an essential. In addition to preventing heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s and more, it is an accessible and effective answer to weight gain. This year I began the production of my Red Tea Detox. A primary goal was to harness the incredible benefits of rooibos whilst combining the ingredient with a number of other, equally valuable elements.

Rooibos means red bush. The plant is readily available, with leaves that turn red upon the fermentation. With so much potential to assist with our health and wellness journeys, I considered it wrong to ignore the strength of the plant. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless. Another factor of its ultimate superiority is simply – taste. The bitterness of green tea is often attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea.

Many health products do not aim to bridge the gap between adults and young children, but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for both demographics. Which is why I’ve designed a recipe that caters to all ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened version of the recipefermentation.

With so much potential to assist with our health and wellness journeys, I considered it wrong to ignore the strength of the plant. Unlike green tea, red tea does not contain caffeine, and therefore drinking the blend at night won’t leave you restless. Another factor of its ultimate superiority is simply – taste. The bitterness of green tea is often attributed to its high tannin content, which is less prevalent in red tea.

Many health products do not aim to bridge the gap between adults and young children, but the pursuit of health is of equal importance for both demographics.

Which is why I’ve designed a recipe that caters to all ages and tastes, with the inclusion of a sweetened version of the recipe.

#2 pacingqueen

pacingqueen

Omniscient

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8305 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:23 PM

i agree with the caffeine thing, and taste

i am drinking it now and i love it

keep running up that hill, my love, keep running to your dream 

GaA9p3.png?t=1&E0UIXmiT

#3 Glorificus

Glorificus

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:47 PM

This is more of a Vitamins, Supplements, etc subforum post as this one is for posting completed diet results, but yep - redbush tea is gorgeous, especially if you add a bit of cinnamon

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Inspired is when you believe you can do anything.

Manic is when you know it"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

3e4d8e0c0156bf56ae2cdd78926ebd23.giftumblr_miec8sQhIP1qfhzgyo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_p0tca05c2q1w67ki0o1_r1_500.gif

#4 toxic-candy

toxic-candy

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 October 2020 - 05:39 PM

Your post is irrelevant and I'm reporting it
  • Glorificus likes this

#5 Glorificus

Glorificus

Advanced Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts
  • LocationSunnydale, looking for my key

Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:31 AM

Your post is irrelevant and I'm reporting it

It doesn't look like mods are policing this sub anymore - tons of butterfly posts asking questions, despite all the pinned posts

We've even started getting MLM hunbots here flogging dodgy diet products - mods did eventually delete the hunbots I reported tho

I don't know why we don't have a 'ask your diet questions here!' sub, but they'd probably still post in here as clickbait for attention

We should have a minimum post count before you can post or something - it's nearly always folk with 1 or 2 posts who ask dumb questions / try to sell stuff here

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Inspired is when you believe you can do anything.

Manic is when you know it"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

3e4d8e0c0156bf56ae2cdd78926ebd23.giftumblr_miec8sQhIP1qfhzgyo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_p0tca05c2q1w67ki0o1_r1_500.gif

#6 xiare

xiare

Swift Hand of Justice

• Super Moderators
  • 1087 posts

Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:31 PM

It doesn't look like mods are policing this sub anymore - tons of butterfly posts asking questions, despite all the pinned posts
We've even started getting MLM hunbots here flogging dodgy diet products - mods did eventually delete the hunbots I reported tho
I don't know why we don't have a 'ask your diet questions here!' sub, but they'd probably still post in here as clickbait for attention
We should have a minimum post count before you can post or something - it's nearly always folk with 1 or 2 posts who ask dumb questions / try to sell stuff here

Your statement about mods not policing the Diet Results sub anymore is absolutely false. Because of the outcry listed in the pinned posts, it's the sub I police the most. There are times when I am moving threads out daily. You're just seeing ones that get past me.

I used to leave a linkback, so people would know similar posts would also get moved. But then the threads were still cluttering the sub, even if it was only temporary. So I do my best to whisk them away before you even see them so you don't have to deal with the frustration.

Also, I've moved this thread to a more relevant subforum because someone reported it. Reporting threads as being in irrelevant subforums will get you results.

Your minimum post count idea has merit. I'll bring it up to management. I cannot promise the change will happen rapidly, but I would be surprised if the request is rejected. Please post ideas such as this to the New Forum Request subforum. It should really be titled Site Enhancement Requests, as that's what it's been serving as.
  • Glorificus likes this
Most of the site rules
really only exist to
prevent mob violence

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diet, weightloss, Cleanser, tea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users