So desprate -need help - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

So desprate -need help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_mzkrazie88_*

Guest_mzkrazie88_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

Hey

I'm so desperate. Everything that I do ends a mess.

But I will get more motivated.

I want to reach my 40kg soon!

as soon as possible.

(FU EDNOS-really - that fucking up and downs with my weight are killing me)...

I'm asking here for help. Has somebody a plan how I can loose 60kg / 132lbs fast?

I know with sport...etc.. but a plan would be great.

All Tipps /Plans that works are welcome.

xoxo mzkrazie8

#2 Hannah_hart

Hannah_hart

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

My fitness pal is a really good app to use to help track calories and physical activity. I would suggest eating mainly veggies, cucumbers, bell peppers, and lettuce are super low cal! Don't add cheese, croutons, or creamy lettuce to salads either because it adds up and ruins the salad. Veggie straws are a good snack when craving chips 38 is about 130 calories and for dinner I love the chicken won ton soup by Campbell's it's 100 for the whole can! Apple slices are also a great snack or breakfast food. The main thing is avoid binges and don't treat yourself with food. I do small little workouts too like the 100 workout if you google it it will show you what to do and I usually skip the running at the end and repeat the workout 2 to 3 times. Good luck I'm sure you can achieve your goal!!

#3 Guest_mzkrazie88_*

Guest_mzkrazie88_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:07 PM

thank you! xoxo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users