The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys - Member Diets - Forums and Community

About MPA

MPA is a site dedicated to the support or recovery of those suffering from eating disorders or body dysmorphic disorders. Please be sensitive to this fact when creating an account and contributing to the board.

Photo

The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 CrowleyKingOfHell

CrowleyKingOfHell

Overlord of Moose and Squirrel

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12002 posts
  • LocationThrone of Hell

Posted 07 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

So I've been on an MCR kick recently and decided to make a Killjoy themed diet

First make a Killjoy character for yourself, someone you wish to be and is someone for you to strive to become during the challenge

Next decide on your zone (this will impact how often you can eat and how varied your food will be) 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

The closer you are to Battery City the more food you can have and the bigger variety of food items there will be

Regardless of the zone you are in you MUST hit the water mark each day as things get hot out in the zones and you're no use to anyone if you get dusted from dehydration!

Keep a journal in the style of your Killjoy "Today i managed to break into a S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W outpost and steal some rations" make it as in character as possible, even put in some drawings of your character, their outfit, and raygun! 

KEEP RUNNING: It is very dangerous to stay in one place too long, keep moving around the zones to avoid detection. No staying in a zone longer than 2 weeks at a time! You can even move around day to day if you're that worried about being tracked by Korse and his gang!

Exercise! This is a must! If you're not strong or fast enough to escape a drac raid you will be ghosted! 

ZONES!

Zone 1:

You are the closest to Battery City. This is a good and bad thing. Good because you have easy access different type of food and it's in good supply. Bad because there are alot of Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W units everywhere! 

Cal Limit: 1200

Water: 100oz

Exercise: 1 hr of cardio (4 out of 7 days) and 30 minutes of strength training (2 out of 7 days) + 1 rest day

Self care:

Take a hot bath whenever you can sneak into the city (2-3x a week)

Creative:

Color! Color everything! You have some blank chucks? Color them! You have some blank paper laying around? Color it! You have a blank face of a sleeping friend? You got it! Grab the damn sharpies and color that bitch!

Zone 2:

You are still close to Batter City but not so close that you can risk a daily run into the city. You can find most foods but searching for that obscure fruit or cut of meat might not be attainable. Dracs are still patrolling your area as it's still close to the city boarder.

Cal Limit: 1000

Exercise: 1 hr of cardio 3x a week + 1 day of 30 minute strength training

Self care:

All that running around in the dirt and sand doesn't mean you have to have skin that matches! On one of your runs pick up some face cleaner and moisturizer and clean those pores out. 

Creative:

Write! Write a poem, song, story, just fucking write. Who cares if it sucks? Do it for the hell of it!

Zone 3:

You're starting to get further away from the city now. You can relax a bit as there aren't daily Drac patrols this far out. But unfortunately you have to make your food last longer as you can only get into the city every now and then and the closest S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W outpost is a couple zones away.

Cal Limit: 800 (2 days must be IF )

Exercise: 30 minutes of cardio 3x a week, 1 thirty minute strength training session a week

Self Care:

Do something that makes you feel mentally better. Living in the zones can be lonely and depressing. Read a book, go shopping, go to a pet store and play with a puppy!

Creative: 

Design your own ray gun. BLI can't stand the thought of a bunch of rebels running around in bright colors, stick it to the man and color your gun (before you blast their heads off)

Zone 4:

It's practically a no man's land out here. It's hard to even find another Killjoy out this far. The only reasons for the Dracs to patrol this far out is if they managed to track down a high profile Killjoy (ie: Party Poison, Kobra Kid, Jet Star, or Fun Ghoul). Don't get greedy with your food, yes there is an outpost near by but they rarely stock it as they don't use it often, though i suppose you could find a packet of crackers if you looked hard enough.

Cal Limit: 600 (1 fast day a week)

Exercise: cardio for 45 minutes 2 x a week + 15 minute strength training on a seperate day

Self Care:

SLEEP! Make sure you are well rested, you never know when there could be a raid! 

Creative:

Dance! Dance like there is no tomorrow! Put on your favorite jams, grab a hair brush (for microphone purposes) and own that shit!

Zone 5:

Radiation is high in this area, try not to over do it, you don't need to get zone sickness. It is not suggested to stay this far out for very long. Maybe keep your stay to a minimum? Not even Korse is seen out this far. You can only make it to the City maybe 1-2x every few weeks.

Cal Limit: 400 ( 3 fast days a week, they do not have to be in a row)

Water Limit: 120oz 

Exercise: light yoga and maybe some short walks

Self Care:

VITAMINS! Zone sickness is a bitch and has ghosted many great killjoys! Make sure you're getting your vitamins daily!

Creative:

Art is a weapon against life as a symptom! Defend yourself! Create and destroy as you see fit! (it's up to you what you do in this zone)

Zone 6:

Have you been running? Has your team been dusted? Need a place to lay low? If not then why the hell are you out this far? Dr. Deathdefying would not approve but he isn't going to babysit you either. Food is not an everyday occurance out here, hell, you're lucky if you can grab a scrap every few days! 

Cal Limit: 300 cal liquids (soups, broths, drinks) + 4 fast days

Water Limit: 120oz

Exercise: not reccomended as the enemy never comes out this far and you are most likely out this far to heal from an injury from battle

Self Care:

ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Creative:

Come up with a new look for yourself, even if it's just for  a day

• elveverin, Sad Poet Kid and mood swings like this
tumblr_nk6yentsyD1tkk1j4o2_250.giftumblr_mxc25s4xbr1sltz4lo1_500.gifWell I'll be a son of a whore[/size][/font][/color]<p>

#2 snugget

snugget

Advanced Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 07:05 PM

This is fantastic, I'd love to try it sometime

CW: 213.3

GW: 140

#3 Nelsonon

Nelsonon

Guru

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  • LocationChernobyl

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:28 PM

Haha omg I love this
Я один, но это не значит, что я одинок,
Мой магнитофон хрипит о радостях дня,
Я помню, что завтра меня ждет несколько встреч,
И кофе в известном кафе согреет меня.

#4 menhera-kun

menhera-kun

menwhora-kun

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2715 posts
  • LocationHalcyon Tower, Ærolith Dynamics

Posted 08 February 2018 - 11:47 PM

this is really cool omg!

definitely gonna try it sometime

ff958c5c59825d55cdb782f4cd66ba7cf8297588

nU14Dpl.png

21 years old | ugw: 90 | vents and rants

>same username on edc

make me sad.

make me mad.

make me feel alright?

Close the world. .ƚxƎn ɘʜƚ nɘqO

#5 ratherdiethin

ratherdiethin

Warrior

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Locationin the middle of gunfight, in the center of a restaurant.

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:14 AM

this is aMazInG

#6 deletedddddd

deletedddddd

Sage

• Accountability access
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1172 posts

Posted 26 February 2018 - 05:22 AM

Isn't it funny how mcr was like "the fucking nuclear apocalypse is coming and the fear of attack is going to drive people into the arms of an over controlling government who will manipulate their fears for their own gain" and like 80% of the world laughed at them and NOW HERE WE FUCKING ARE....

• Fallingleaf09 and skinnyylittlebitch like this

#7 Skinnylightning

Skinnylightning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 26 February 2018 - 04:14 PM

MCR AND SPN? This is someone who’s after my own heart. I am SO up for this, this looks amazinggg
  • Fallingleaf09 likes this

🌸🌸 20 | 5'7| HW: 182 | LW: 125 | CW: unknown | GW: 120 | UGW: 110 🌸🌸

giphy.gif

🌸🌸 Accountability: Breakfast black coffee one slice of dry toast no butter no jelly no jam 🌸🌸

#8 Guest_skinny-star-wannabe_*

Guest_skinny-star-wannabe_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:48 PM

Dead Code leaving this city on Monday. Any other daring rebels care to join me? Your safety isn't guaranteed, but that makes it twice as fun, don't you think?

#9 Skinnylightning

Skinnylightning

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • LocationCambridge

Posted 01 March 2018 - 03:24 PM

Dead Code leaving this city on Monday. Any other daring rebels care to join me? Your safety isn't guaranteed, but that makes it twice as fun, don't you think?

Poizoned Lightning hearing you out here Dead Code. Where you headed? I’m looking to start running soon, and there's safety in numbers. 

🌸🌸 20 | 5'7| HW: 182 | LW: 125 | CW: unknown | GW: 120 | UGW: 110 🌸🌸

giphy.gif

🌸🌸 Accountability: Breakfast black coffee one slice of dry toast no butter no jelly no jam 🌸🌸

#10 CrowleyKingOfHell

CrowleyKingOfHell

• Accountability access
  • 12002 posts
  • LocationThrone of Hell

Posted 03 March 2018 - 09:10 AM

Poizoned Lightning hearing you out here Dead Code. Where you headed? I’m looking to start running soon, and there's safety in numbers. 

add me on kik: CrowleyKOH and i can guide you fellow zone rats out to my base in zone 4. Keep your head down and keep running, scarecrow units are more active than usual

tumblr_nk6yentsyD1tkk1j4o2_250.giftumblr_mxc25s4xbr1sltz4lo1_500.gifWell I'll be a son of a whore[/size][/font][/color]<p>

#11 IDKHOWS

IDKHOWS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

THIS IS SO SICK HOLY FUCK I LOVE IT

accountability

-27.85% bw lost since apr 2017

tdee and bmr [as of 03/14/18]

Spoiler

#12 IDKHOWS

IDKHOWS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 04:31 PM

i made this into a spreadsheet! you can only view it, so just make a copy of it and you can edit the dates! <3

https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing

accountability

-27.85% bw lost since apr 2017

tdee and bmr [as of 03/14/18]

Spoiler

#13 CrowleyKingOfHell

CrowleyKingOfHell

• Accountability access
  • 12002 posts
  • LocationThrone of Hell

Posted 01 October 2021 - 10:33 AM

lol i forgot i made this thing...thanks to the person who gave it a like XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users